• Published 29th Jul 2014
  • 6,363 Views, 2,988 Comments

Transformers: The Requiem - JDPrime22



Over a year later after the terrible aftermath of the Decepticon invasion, Princess Twilight discovers something deep within the Everfree Forest, something not of her world.

  • ...
21
 2,988
 6,363

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 57-They Came From Outer Space

A Las Pegasus mare had to stay in shape, eat healthy, and most importantly receive the necessary heat waves from the sun at least every day. This is the only way the stallions would notice them, for their looks. Lily Hoof knew this more than any of her friends, who were all still single. Lucky for her, so Lily could get all the attention she could ever ask for her. She was single too.

Of course, none of her friends knew that.

Celestia’s warm sunlight pierced the cloudless skies in the horrific hundred degree heat. It was a terrible day to be wearing any sort of fashionable clothing, but it was a perfect day to enjoy the ocean waves, have family parties with drinks and food to go around, and just be with loved ones enjoying the day.

That’s all Lily Hoof needed…a loved one.

Speaking of said pony, Lily lay on top of a foldable chair in her backyard. She had no umbrella to block out the sun’s rays. She had no sunscreen. All she wore was tanning oil, a pair of sunglasses, and a bright smile.

Her peach-colored coat shed small traces of sweat from the intense heat of the sun beating down on her from above. The sweat trailed down her well-curved thighs and onto her cutie mark, which represented a simple lily. Noticing her body, the mare smiled and pulled up a small fan, flapping it against her face and chest.

The small breezes of cool wind felt good against her burning coat. Lily placed the fan down and picked up another item resting to her side. A bottle of suntan lotion. She looked around her empty garden, towards her flower bed. Lily sighed. If only she had a big, strong stallion to do this for her.

That time would come soon for her. Over the past week, a certain stallion really caught her eye at the local bar. It was just supposed to be a night out with her friends, but it turned into so much more when that stallion wanted to buy her a drink. Well, she wasn’t going to turn down a free cider. The rest of the night was a total blur.

All Lily could remember from that night were the stallion’s friends each taking one of her own friends onto the dance floor. A hoof was offered to her, the hoof of the friendly stallion who bought Lily a drink. Celestia, she could even remember how flustered she was at that. After hours ticked away of drinking and dancing it was time for the girls to head to their respected homes. Lily’s friends chose to go home with the “hunky” stallions by their side.

Lily didn’t like that idea and chose to walk by herself. This was quite the challenge considering how hammered she was. Thankfully, the friendly stallion offered to take her home, which she tried to refuse and stumbled forward, nearly falling into the gutter. She remembered passing out in the stallion’s forelegs, his unicorn magic levitating her onto his back.

When she woke up, Lily was relieved to see her own house and not somepony else’s. The stallion set her down, she offered a thank you and asked if she could ever see him again, perhaps somewhere she wouldn’t pass out. The stallion only laughed and said he was free next Tuesday. It was a date, and Lily showed her enthusiasm by giving him a big hug.

It was Sunday, that gave Lily Hoof two whole days to prepare her body for that handsome stallion to eat his heart out. She could only imagine the nosebleed he’ll acquire once he set eyes on her well-toned, perfectly tanned, smokin’ hot body. Lily was scared too; scared she might attract the attention of the entire city with her good looks. With her beauty, it was always a possibility.

Oh…the stallion. What a hunk! His eyes, his face, his body, and the way he handled her in her desperate hour of need back at the bar. A gentlecolt. A true gentlecolt. It was the one thing she was missing in her life, and he would be hers!

If only she could remember his name…if he ever gave it to her.

Oh well, it would only mean more to discuss on their date on Tuesday. Smothering the tanning oil between her hooves, Lily proceeded to spread it along her forelegs and chest, satisfied moans escaping the mare from the coolness of the lotion. The warmth of the sun only increased her moans, her smile growing when she knew the next heat wave was coming as well as her tan.

It got dark very quickly.

And Lily Hoof wasn’t closing her eyes.

It was very odd. Lily’s smile disappeared, and she lowered her sunglasses to peer up into the morning sky. Just like the weather pony said that morning on the radio that it would be healthy sunshine all day long. Was it another typo…or perhaps something more? There were no clouds in the sky.

“What the…? Where did the sunshine go?” Lily questioned, turning her head completely around, her body following her neck’s movements.

As her mom and dad always said, don’t stare into Celestia’s sun or else she’ll stab you right in the corneas. Lily always chuckled at that, but found no reason for laughter when she found the position of the sun in the clear, blue skies. Something was blocking it. Not a cloud, not a band of Pegasi, not an airship. It was something much, much bigger.

Whatever it was, it moved away from the sun’s glare, blinding Lily for a short time. She blinked hard to get rid of the dark spots in her vision, but even though she couldn’t see…that didn’t mean she couldn’t hear.

KABOOM! KABOOM!

The eruptions were so intense that the mare was actually shaking from the earth’s vibrations. Lily caught her breath, her now terrified eyes dancing back and forth across her backyard. Her wind chimes and little statues fell over during the tremors, but that’s not what captured her full attention.

She really did buy her house in a good location. At night, Lily Hoof could see the entire city of Las Pegasus light up the night sky with its brilliant array of rainbow colors the ponies in the city created. That’s what her backyard offered: a front row seat to a night full of beauty.

Now, she had front row seats to a day full of terror.

All Lily Hoof could focus on was the gargantuan warship hovering over the city. Red lights, red beams of death and destruction would rain down from the bottom of the ship, and Lily would feel the vibrations of its power even from her position three miles away from the city. The mare covered a hoof over her mouth, already finding tears boiling in her eyelids.

“Oh, Celestia!” she cried as a skyscraper came tumbling down from the warships missiles.

The screams… Oh, Celestia, Lily could actually hear the screams of the thousands of ponies still trapped in the massive city. They were that scared, that much in pain to see their world come crumbling down. All Lily could do was watch, her front row seats becoming a viewing of pure destruction at its finest.

Lily Hoof cried, wept, and prayed to Celestia, Luna, Twilight, anypony that could stop this madness, end the terror and save the ponies that were losing their loved ones. Lily could do nothing. She was just a mare sunbathing in her backyard when the aliens atta-

The aliens…

“Oh no…” Lily gasped, both of her hooves covering her mouth. “They’re here…the Decepticons are attacking here!”

She had read about an event similar in the morning newspaper several days earlier. A Decepticon was possibly sighted in Fillydelphia after an attack killing hundreds of ponies. Lily simply brushed that aside, but still had chills running up her spine from the image taken of the Decepticon, possible Decepticon. A day later, surprisingly, a message was sent throughout the country by Princess Celestia herself, stating that Vanhoover has been captured by the Decepticons and that the AAA were now enemies to Equestria.

It was at that moment that Lily knew that the Decepticons had returned. It had been a year since Las Pegasus was attacked by the Decepticons, and the mare could remember every single terrifying second of it. They were like nightmares that couldn’t be resolved, even by a visit from Princess Luna that Lily heard the princess was able to accomplish. She was lucky to have survived back then, she was lucky her house even survived back then! Then again, she was just one of the lucky ones.

What terrified her more than the actual aliens attacking her city again was that of the news Princess Celestia offered. The AAA, the company that was meant to fight against evil aliens trying to attack Equestria was now fighting with the aliens. Lily, like the rest of Equestria, felt betrayed…and hurt by this. Now, she didn’t have any assurance for specially trained ponies to come flying in and blasting the Decepticons with their advanced gun things. All she had now was her old strategy: hiding and waiting.

Lily Hoof could see several more tiny ships escaping the much larger one. They all swarmed the city like flies to a pile of rotten fruit. Las Pegasus began to fall, many buildings collapsing from the sheer power of the Decepticon tyranny.

Many of the smaller ships left the massive warship to deal with the city. Instead, they chose their own path of destruction along the housings that were scattered across the main city. Unfortunately, Lily’s house was in their targeted area.

The mare began to panic once she saw the smaller ships growing bigger with each second. She looked across her garden, noticing nothing being worth saving. Her mind reverted back to her instincts last year. The Decepticons merely flew overhead, letting their soldiers take the ground and kill anything in the streets. All she needed to do was get inside her house and hide!

That’s what Lily did. With a quick jolt in her step and puddle of sweat following her, the mare galloped right into her home, slamming the door behind her.

She crawled into her living room, shut the blinds, fell onto her stomach, closed her eyes, and prayed to Celestia to protect her house and the pony living inside. A Decepticon Jet flew over and launched a missile into her home.

Author's Note:

I'll try and get another chapter out tomorrow. :twilightsmile:

PreviousChapters Next