• Published 30th Jul 2014
  • 4,466 Views, 44 Comments

Nopony Can Know - Starlitomega



Rainbow and Pinkie Pie are coming up on their six month anniversary as special someponies. So, why doesn't Pinkie want anyone to know about them?

  • ...
8
 44
 4,466

But Why Not?

"Morning, sleepyhead."

Rainbow smiled and stared in rapt attention as two bright blue eyes slowly fluttered open. They were always the first thing she noticed whenever Pinkie woke up, heck, whenever she saw her at all. No matter how hard the pink pony tried to hide something, those blue eyes gave her away every time.

Spending the night with Pinkie was always cool, but the best part came in the morning. She enjoyed watching her sleep peacefully with only the occasional snort or mewling to throw off her angelic demeanor. Seeing her in the low morning light of her brightly colored room always brought a smile to Rainbow's face.

Pinkie stretched her hooves out as far as they would go as she let out an extremely long yawn. No sooner had the pink pony finished, did she turn and throw her arms around Rainbow’s neck for a quick hug.

“Good morning, Dashie,” Pinkie said, blowing away a lock of her frizzy bedhair.

“Every day is a good morning when I wake up next to you,” Rainbow said, touching her nose to Pinkie’s. She was rewarded with a saccharine laugh as sweet as the cupcakes Pinkie made.

"You've got work today?"

Rainbow nodded. "Mmhm. The sky doesn't take care of itself, ya know?"

Pinkie ran her hoof through Rainbow's long and colorful mane. "I know. On your next day off, we're totally sleeping in."

"Sounds good to me," Rainbow cooed, lost in the soothing feeling of Pinkie playing with her hair.

Rainbow had been trying to find a good way to mention something, but no matter what, it always felt like a bad time. On a morning so beautiful, she didn’t particularly want to mention it, yet time was running out.

"You know… three days from now, it'll be our six month anniversary as marefriends," Rainbow stated.

"Yeah..." Pinkie replied, her face changing to a frown.

"You, uhh... ya got anything planned for it?"

Pinkie looked up at her with blue eyes. This time they spoke a story of sadness, of doubt. "Do we have to talk about this?"


Rainbow sighed. "I guess not. It's just weird that you don't want to talk about it. I kinda thought you would be the first pony to throw a party every week, much less six months."

Pinkie didn't say anything. She buried her head into Rainbow's chest and gripped the pegasus tightly. "I... I do want to... but I can't. We can have a nice quiet anniversary, just the two of us... right?"

"Sure, we can."

Rainbow knew better than to try and resist Pinkie's pleas. She pushed the pink pony off of her gently and tapped her chin. "Hey, I gotta get goin. Smile for me."

Though it was a bit forced at first, Pinkie's frown soon turned into a face-splitting, genuine grin, her bright blue eyes shining happily once again.

"I love you, Dashie. Have fun at work."

Rainbow dropped a peck on Pinkie's forehead and hopped off the bed. "You know me, I work hard, I play hard."

Pinkie giggled and sat up. "Now you're just being silly. I'm gonna start calling you Rainbow Silly Dash."

"You can call me anything you want, as long as marefriend is in there somewhere. See ya later, Pinkie Pie."

"Bye, Dashie!"

The pegasus took off, flying out the open bedroom window and into the Ponyville morning. A slight blush remained on her cheeks as it always did, given the way she and Pinkie talked to each other.

Being sappy is totally worth it for her.


The bright summer sun beamed down on Ponyville. Any cloud that had dared to cast a shadow over the quiet village had fallen to Rainbow's powerful kicks.

Man, I’m beat.

Clearing clouds always gave Rainbow a vicious thirst. It wasn't unusual for her to pound three or more lemonades during her lunch break. As usual, she found herself sitting in her favorite tree within eyeshot of Sugarcube Corner, downing her lemonade. Unfortunately, something else had become routine for her.

Looking around, she saw couples everywhere. She didn't notice them before, or they just didn't stand out. Lately, given her current circumstances, they stuck out like sore thumbs.

She felt so conflicted. On one side, she told herself that she didn't need to be open and sappy with her and Pinkie's relationship. The other side, the one that had been bugging her with nagging doubt, warned that something wasn't right.

I bet I know somepony who could help me with this.

She quickly drained the rest of her lemonade, tossed the cup into a trash can beneath her tree, and took off into the sky.


"Hey, Twilight. I need to talk to you," Rainbow said, barging into the library.

The alicorn seemed more or less engrossed in sorting some books lying in a pile on the ground.

"Hey, Rainbow. What's up?" The alicorn said without looking up.

Rainbow nearly launched into a speech she had been rehearsing for a few weeks now, until she realised that doing so would be going against what she had agreed to with Pinkie. Clearly it would take some clever thinking to get the answers she wanted while still keeping her promise.

"There's, uhhh something I need help with."

Twilight's ears perked up, finally looking away from the books. "Oh? What is it? I hope it's nothing too serious."

"No, no, no. There's a, uhhh, pony on the weather team that needs some advice. See, she's dating somepony, but the pony she's dating doesn't want anypony else to know, and she wants to know why her partner wouldn't want other ponies to know."

Twilight sat up and rubbed her chin thoughtfully. "Hmm. There are lot's of reasons why they might not want to make it public. It could be something as simple as them not wanting to draw attention to themselves, or maybe they're dating somepony else."

"Trust me, they're not worried about attention." Rainbow rolled her eyes.

"Then I would suggest that they follow them and make sure they're being faithfu—"

"Hey!" Rainbow yelled, causing Twilight to jump. "Pinkie isn't a dirty cheater!" Realizing what she had just done, she slapped her hooves over her mouth.

Twilight narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "This isn't about anypony on the weather team at all... well, nopony but you!"

"Please don't tell Pinkie I said anything! She'd lose it for sure!" the pegasus pleaded.

Twilight sat down as her eyes went upwards. "I don't get it. Why would Pinkie Pie be afraid of telling other ponies?"

"That's what I'm trying to figure out. We can agree that she isn't a cheater though, right?" Rainbow pleaded.

Twilight giggled. "Of course. Besides, I know a pony as observant as you would pick up on something like that. The only thing I can suggest it might be is fear. You should get a straight answer from her."

Rainbow nodded. "I know it’s stupid to let something so small matter so much, but I just can't help it. Please don't tell anypony Pinkie and I are dating! I don't know what she'd do!"

Twilight scoffed. "I won't tell anyone, but really, almost everypony knows. You two are about as subtle as a brick being thrown through a window. You think nopony would notice you leaving Sugarcube Corner early in the morning, or that your house is empty at night?"

Rainbow blushed. "Maybe I haven't been as sneaky as I thought."

"No, you haven't. Now I'd suggest asking her point-blank as to why she doesn't want anypony to know," Twilight said.

"But, you don't understand! She looks at you with these super incredibly sad eyes! How am I supposed to fight that?"

Twilight giggled and lifted several books with her magic. "Wear a blindfold. Now shoo! I've got books to sort."

The pegasus sighed and headed for the door.

"Rainbow?"

"Hmmm?"

Twilight gave her a sympathetic smile. "Good luck. I hope everything ends up okay with you two."

Rainbow returned a half-hearted smile. "Thanks, Twilight."


Rainbow stared at the wall as Pinkie sat on her bed, brushing the long and unruly hair that made up her mane.

"So I said, why don't you just drink the cider instead of pounding it. Applejack started laughing, but never told me what was so funny."

Pinkie had been going on for quite awhile now about her day, but Rainbow was more or less absorbed in her own world. She simply nodded and gave the occasional yeah in reply. She nearly jumped when a hoof touched her.

"Are you okay, Dashie? You seem like you’re lost in your own world," Pinkie pointed out.

Rainbow tried telling herself it wasn't important. She didn't need to go around showing Pinkie off like a gaudy necklace in public.

But the doubt was still there.

"Are you ashamed of me, Pinkie?"

"Huh?" Pinkie's brush fell out of her hooves and clattered on the floor.

"I... I know I'm not the smartest pony around, and I sometimes do stupid things-"

Pinkie jammed a hoof into her mouth. "No, Rainbow, you don't! Why are you saying this silly stuff?"

"I'm just trying to figure out why you don't want anypony to know about us. As dumb as it sounds, I just... I just wanna scream out loud that we're together. I want to trot alongside you, and drop a kiss on you without worrying if somepony is watching. I want everypony from here to Canterlot to know I've got the best marefriend ever. I know you're not sneaking around on me or anything, so it has to be my fault."

Pinkie sighed, her mane falling slightly. "No. It’s mine."

"What do you mean?"

Pinkie laid down and let her legs dangle off the bed. "I'm... afraid."

Rainbow walked over and sat next to her marefriend, taking her hoof. "You were the one who taught us about being brave. What in the world could you be scared of?"

Pinkie reached out to her nightstand and picked up a custom snowglobe she had gotten as a gift from Rainbow. Inside were small figures painted like her and her friends in a snowy backdrop. She gave it a quick shake and held it up to her eyes as the ‘snow’ fluttered about before lowering it and taking a long breath.

“It’s like Twilight says, the party can’t last forever. It just feels like if we tell everyone there’ll be a ticking clock on the wall counting down to when it’ll all be over and you leave me.”

Pinkie raised the snowglobe once more just in time to see the last snowflake drop. Two blue hooves gently took it from her and placed it back on her nightstand.

“Pinkie Pie… there’s no ticking clock. I’m not going anywhere, “ she said, wrapping her wing around the pink mare’s waist.

“But you can’t promise that,” Pinkie protested. She grabbed Rainbow’s feathery appendage and squeezed it like a treasure she never wanted to lose. Tears played at the corner of her eyes.

Rainbow sighed. “You’re right. I can’t promise that. Maybe one day one of us will wake up and suddenly be over the other. Maybe one of us will move or… get hurt. But that isn’t the point.”

Pinkie frowned, her lips and eyes trembling. “What do you mean it isn’t the point? I don’t ever want to lose you!”

Seeing Pinkie so heartbroken nearly cracked Rainbow’s own tough exterior. Whatever she had left with Pinkie that is.

“When you’re throwing a party, do you sit there and stare at the clock?”

Pinkie shook her head. “If I did that, nopony would fill up the punchbowl, or change the music. When you throw a party, you have to have as much fun as the guests.”

“Exactly. If you’re too busy thinking about when it's over, you’ll be too busy to have any fun. Maybe it won’t last forever, but we have to enjoy what we can while we can.”

Pinkie wiped the tears from her eyes and giggled. “Listen to you, Miss Smartypants. I think you’ve been hanging out with Twilight too much.”

“Hmmmm, I think I’ve been hanging out with you too much.”

Pinkie gasped and threw her hooves around Rainbow’s neck and leaned on her shoulders. “Nuh uh! We still have forever to go!”

The pegasus mussed Pinkie’s hair playfully and leaned back letting Pinkie’s head lie on her chest. “Yeah we do, goofball.”


"You mean you all knew?" Pinkie asked incredulously.

Sugarcube Corner had been completely transformed, yet again. This time though, it was for the public announcement, and celebration of Pinkie and Rainbow Dash's six month anniversary.

"Pshh, t'weren't hard to guess what was goin on. Ah'd see Rainbow flying out your window every morning. Didn't take long to guess what was going down," Applejack explained.

"Well, I've certainly seen you two spending much more time together lately, but I never would have guessed you two were dating, much less that it had been going on for six months," Rarity said.

Twilight emptied her punch and placed her cup to the side. "So, why didn't you want to tell anypony you two were dating, Pinkie Pie?"

Pinkie smiled a knowing and wise smile. "Don't worry about it. It's a looong story."

"She thought by announcing it to everypony, we would be jinxing our relationship," Rainbow explained.

"Or maybe it's a short story," Pinkie said in puzzlement.

Everypony laughed, filling the sweet shop in good cheer. Rainbow faux-tackled Pinkie, sending both of them crashing to the ground. "I don't think I'll ever know what makes you tick."

“I’m not a clock, Rainbow." Pinkie looked to the side as her face turned red.

Rainbow smirked at the pony beneath her. "No, but you are the best special somepony anyone could ask for." The pegasus locked her lips with Pinkie's, drinking in the moment, finally free to love each other no matter who might be watching.

"Do y'all two wanna get a room or somethin?" Applejack asked.

Well, almost anyone.

Author's Note:

I kinda wanted to do the whole thing where one of them is afraid to tell other ponies that they're dating, but that's been done to death with Rainbow Dash, so I wanted to do it with Pinkie Pie instead.

Also fluff. Lots of fluff.

Comments ( 44 )

It's so fabulous :twilightsmile:

Good times. Always nice to read a cheery PinkieDash.

Cute story. Rainbow Dash might be little bit too eloquent, but otherwise I've got nothing much to remark on. Keep up the good work.

4772426
Thanks! :pinkiehappy:

4772660
Pinkiedash is one of my favorite, and honestly, the closest one I could think to being close to canon. They work so well together. Always fun to write too.

4772687
Well, that's only slightly disturbing, but accurate.

4772697
:pinkiehappy:

4772740
I took a look through again and agree with you. I made a few quick and dirty changes, such as having Rainbow say "cheater" instead of "unfaithful." Thanks for pointing that out, and I'm glad you enjoyed it! :pinkiehappy:

moar.Moar.MOar.MOAr.MOAR

"Then I would suggest that they follow them and make sure they're being faithfu—"

Stop reading bad detective novels, Twily!

But very cute story. :pinkiesmile:

One other thing to consider is that most of the time in these kind of stories Rainbw Dash is the one that wants to avoid telling everybody. Usually it revolves around her coolness, not wanting to be known as mushy, or not wanting it to be known that she likes mares. To me those common tropes don't work with Pinkie so much and we don't see her in that position in these stories much.

Your story found one of the ways to work. Who else but Pinkie would want the relationship to be secret to prevent jinxing the relationship. That sort of meta thinking is very Pinkie Pie to me.

4772844

Pinkiedash is one of my favorite, and honestly, the closest one I could think to being close to canon. They work so well together. Always fun to write too.

Same here!:pinkiehappy::pinkiesmile:

As for the story itself.

*Clears throat* All of my daaw!!!

4772844

No problem. It's not that I can't see her saying these things, it's just that she tends to have this very casual, unrefined away of talking.

4773533

I don't really have favorite ships, but Rainbow and Pinkie are definitely an underrated pairing.

That's a good twist from the original, where it's Pinkie, the most open mare, being the one who's afraid. Usually, I'd expect her to grab a megaphone and shout out to the town that she's dating anyone if she was. It's like her to do that sort of thing.

But you turned this the other way round where she's afraid, and you know what? It's completely believable. The reasons she gave here I can see coming from her. A great job you've done here. Now write more TwiPie.

4773318
Yeah, that was the biggest hurdle for me to cross in this story. Finding a reason for Pinkie to be afraid of being open in their relationship. I almost didn't go with it as it seemed flimsy, but Looking back on her past behavior and justifications, most notably, unsure she was actually herself or not, it actually does work. It also plays upon her dependency which is important to Pinkie Pie.

Thanks for reading!:pinkiehappy:

4773705
Thanks! I'd love to write more twipie, but right now I can't think of a good hook at the moment.
Stay tuned for the future!

So you only make Shipping story right?

4775025
Not exclusively, but I do mostly write kissy horses, yes.
I have one sad fic, but it is mostly about a couple that goes through a tragedy. (Seed of Hope)

I have two fics that are so freaking backburnered it's not funny that are more adventure style, but they're so far from completion that they're not worth discussing.

4776240 So you do make stories like that alright :pinkiesmile:

i always like a good fluff and tis is practically marshmallow.
awesome.

I'm not even a PinkieDash shipper, and I thought this was really sweet. I also thought Pinkie's reasons for not wanting to go public were really believable.

4777789
You should give Pinkiedash a shot one day. They make for really good scenes and particularly sweet moments. I tend to lean toward Twipie more, but Pinkiedash will always be a favorite of mine.

4779115 Well, honestly, I hard-core ship CheesePie, although obviously I'll read other Pinkie shipfics and enjoy them. The only concern I have with PinkieDash is just that on the show, Dash can be a bit dismissive towards Pinkie. But anyway, that's got nothing to do with your story, which overcame that nicely for all the reasons Derpator listed and was also super-sweet.

Good story! Well done, sir.

Except...

Rainbow "What do you mean?"

Little grammar there. :moustache:

Seeing her in the low morning light of herbrightly colored room always brought a smile to Rainbow's face.

"her brightly".

No sooner had the pink pony finished, did she turn and throw her arms around Rainbow’s neck for a quick hug.

Pinkie Pie has arms?

“Every day is a good morning when I wake up next to you,” Rainbow said, touching her nose to Pinkie’s.

This is one of those cases where the description gets what you're going for, but ends up feeling like it fell a bit flat. Touching noses is definitely something which should be done, but this description of it was a bit bland.

This time they spoke a story of sadness, of doubt.

This is telly in the wrong way; this story is being told from Rainbow Dash's perspective, so it should express this in a more showy type way.

A slight blush remained on her cheeks as it always did, given the way she and Pinkie talked to each other.

This is what is known as an "unnecessary tell"; basically, it is when you say something which we can already derive from the text and it doesn't really add anything to it. We already know why she was blushing, so we don't need to be told outright.

Looking around, she saw couples everywhere. She didn't notice them before, or they just didn't stand out. Lately, given her current circumstances, they stuck out like sore thumbs.

This is too abrupt. You should show them catching her eye, then go into her discontent.

The alicorn seemed more or less engrossed in sorting some books lying in a pile on the ground.

This is a bit telly, and also awkwardly phrased. A better way of doing it would be to integrate the next paragraph, where Twilight responds, into this paragraph, so that rather than having it awkwardly segue between them it would flow more naturally, as well as compact things.

Rainbow yelled, causing Twilight to jump.

This is a little bit flat. That being said, I did like Rainbow Dash just blurting it out without thinking; a very Rainbow Dash thing to do.

Twilight narrowed her eyes suspiciously. "This isn't about anypony on the weather team at all... well, nopony but you!"

This isn't how people speak, so the line sounds unnatural. Maybe something like, "Somepony on the weather team, huh?" or something similar.

Twilight giggled. "Of course. Besides, I know a pony as observant as you would pick up on something like that. The only thing I can suggest it might be is fear. You should get a straight answer from her."

Really? The pony who can't even pay attention to a lecture? This line seems a bit forced, and the back and forth here felt a little bit off.

Twilight gave her a sympathetic smile.

This is another kind of weak emote; it is very telly, and while it isn't WRONG, it doesn't feel strong.

"Are you okay, Dashie? You seem like you’re lost in your own world," Pinkie pointed out.

The second bit doesn't sound like Pinkie Pie.

Pinkie jammed a hoof into her mouth. "No, Rainbow, you don't! Why are you saying this silly stuff?"

Her jamming a hoof into Rainbow Dash's mouth, followed by Rainbow Dash talking, is strange.

Rainbow walked over and sat next to her marefriend, taking her hoof. "You were the one who taught us about being brave. What in the world could you be scared of?"

Rainbow Dash was pretty brave already. Frankly, they all were. I think there are better ways of expressing this particular sentiment.

Sugarcube Corner had been completely transformed, yet again. This time though, it was for the public announcement, and celebration of Pinkie and Rainbow Dash's six month anniversary.

This is a kind of weak description; it isn't pretty. It tells us what we need to know, but it doesn't really flow nicely, and could be reworded so that it was stronger. Being more showy rather than telly would probably help - that is to say, showing us how it was transformed, rather than telling us that it was.

Pinkie smiled a knowing and wise smile. "Don't worry about it. It's a looong story."

This is another weak emote, and way too telly. Also doesn't quite fit with what is going on.

"Or maybe it's a short story," Pinkie said in puzzlement.

This dialogue tag weakens the line and should be excised.

Rainbow faux-tackled Pinkie, sending both of them crashing to the ground.

That sounds like an actual tackle. I wonder if we're allowed to use glomp in situations like this?

“I’m not a clock, Rainbow." Pinkie looked to the side as her face turned red.

Her looking away seems a bit odd here.

Rainbow smirked at the pony beneath her. "No, but you are the best special somepony anyone could ask for." The pegasus locked her lips with Pinkie's, drinking in the moment, finally free to love each other no matter who might be watching.

"Do ya'll two wanna get a room or somethin?" Applejack asked.

Well, almost anyone.

While I get what you're going for here, the way you phrased this made this very ambigious and greatly weakened the ending. The particular problem here is the bolded words. What I am (pretty sure) you were going for is that she didn't care about who was watching, and then she amended it after Applejack made her wry comment. But the problem is that because you referred to anyone in that paragraph, it instead sounds like she is saying that Applejack would be a better marefriend.

Anyway, hope you didn't mind the pile of notes, and that you find it helpful.

On a greater, more structural level, I have to say that I didn't really feel the central conflict in this story; she didn't want to let people know about her relationship, but the reason given didn't really sell it to me. It isn't a bad idea for a story, but the story itself needed to make me believe in the central conflict, and it never really did.

4780574

Honestly, I never had high ambitions for this story. I thought it would get around 30 - 60 favs like my other shipfics and fall off. It was mostly, like I said, just an excuse to write fluff.

I've never understood the show don't tell thing very much.

Twilight gave her a sympathetic smile.

How in the blazes are you supposed to show that? I can't say she smiled, because that's not descriptive enough to say "Oh, Twilight is smiling in a way to give Rainbow hope."

I will fight for a couple things you list though.

A slight blush remained on her cheeks as it always did, given the way she and Pinkie talked to each other.

Without that tell you mention, I am literally saying, Rainbow has a slight blush on her face at all times. That's why that tell is important.

Really? The pony who can't even pay attention to a lecture?

Rainbow proved she was highly observant in Testing 1, 2, 3, at least while flying. She clearly had quite a long time to think on the matter, so if Pinkie had been cheating, she would have likely realized it.

Rainbow Dash was pretty brave already. Frankly, they all were. I think there are better ways of expressing this particular sentiment.

Did you forget Castle-mania Where they all drive each other to terror on accident? How about the very first episode? They tend to freak out or go NUTS (to quote the two best friends) over, sometimes, very minor things.

The last is the central conflict. Pinkie is a very... well, she's Pinkie. She thinks a bit differently, at one time wasn't sure she was really herself. Her random personality coupled with her dependency, I feel could lead to a situation like this.

Thanks for taking the time to help. I'll try to look a bit harder at my descriptions in the future, but like I said, this was basically a piece of candy to me. I didn't expect it would do what it did. I'm not complaining though!:twilightblush:

I've noticed that you have a habit in this fic of stating some information, and then restating it only a paragraph or two later. So that's something to watch out for in the future.

But overall, I thoroughly enjoyed all the little moments between Dash and Pinkie. in particular, the description of Pinkie's eyes in the beginning melted my heart.

4781220

I've never understood the show don't tell thing very much.

This is an often misunderstood point, and is often very poorly explained as many people think that it is obvious what the difference is, even when to many people it is not. This blog post does an alright job of explaining it, I think, and why both exist, and why one can be better than the other.

4781463
Thanks! :pinkiehappy:that actually makes alot of sense and you are the first person to drop something helpful rather than just saying "show don't tell lawl" and exiting stage left.

I'll probably do some writing exercises to practice this a bunch and implement it into my next big story. hint: it's pinxie! :pinkiehappy: :trixieshiftleft:

Ok cute and funny, you have my attention. Second best to Twinkie though:duck:

I know you're not sneaking around on me or anything, so it has to be my fault.

needs end " marks.
_________________

"Do ya'll two wanna get a room or somethin?" Applejack asked.

ya.

ya'll is a contraction of "you will". Physically hurt seeing that. No offense.
__________________

Cute little bit of fluff. Would love to see more of Pinkie and Dashie together [well more of this], but all in all this fic felt complete. Good job in making this little ship fic. And I'm going to be reading more of your work in a few days after I fix the problem with my computer charger.

Sweet little story, cute and fluffy.

I was wondering why Pinkie would be worried, I was suspecting parents, or someone she cared about would not take it well… but that was a surprisingly Pinkie worry she had, and I feel fit quite well with her character.


Kudos!

4782410
I fix the dang line for characterization and then I forget to put the dang end quotes! :derpytongue2:

Also, I moved your kryptonite, A.K.A. the apostrophe one letter back for you. :rainbowwild:

Just kidding. Thanks for pointing those out! I never really expected this fic to do well, but now that it has, I owe it to the readers and the story to make it as good as I can.

Also, I hope your computer troubles are resolved soon! Do be warned, Many of my older stories have some major typos, so be prepared going in. Just a fair warning.

4782696

You're welcome, and if you want to keep "y'all" then you can remove the number "two" since it's implied that she's speaking to Pinks and Dashie [or she could say "Do ya two wanna get a room or somethin'?". And thanks for the heads up about the other fics, I'll try to help the ones I read if I spot any spelling errors.

Also you're right. Ya, y'all, and southern contractions are my kryptonite.

This was really cute. :heart:

Yay.
another win and more inspiration!

This is probably one of my FAVORITE Pinkiedash stories! :raritystarry: I LOVED it! :heart:

7486069
Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it! If you like PinkieDash, I'd also suggest Not Unless You Mean It, and Sweet Nothings as I feel they are also fantastic stories.

Thank you for reading and letting me know what you thought about the story!

7486544 Ohhhh yeah! I absolutly LOVE both of those stories! :raritystarry: They're also some of my favs! :heart:

Is it bad that I have the same opinion on love, well, life in my case, as Pinkie? That it's just a clock, ticking till it ends? Yuppers, I think ever second counts. And passes by too quickly, no matter how much time I spend enjoying it instead of thinking about it. Besides for being reminded about my sad view on life, this was an adorable fic. And that's why I just followed you. :twilightsmile:

7977280
You can't look at life like that. It isn't a race to get to the end, It's about what you do before the end comes. Even the smallest gesture such as a smile can make someone happier and make their lives slightly better.

Glad you enjoyed the story and thanks for the follow!

7978064 As much as I try not to, I can't help but feel that life is passing by way too fast. That's why I made this quote, "Life is just a race to the end. But that doesn't mean we can't make it worthwhile while we're here." And that's why, even if it's only on FimFiction, (I don't socialize IRL, maybe one day...) I do my best to make others happy, compliments and all. Even if I have a rather negative POV on life, one that I can't change, the best thing I could do is make sure others don't think the same. And that's exactly what I do. :yay: Between doing that, I also try to enjoy life. Doing so, I spend all of my time on FiMFiction, reading to make myself happy, and writing to make others happy. I'll admit that I spend more time reading, but I always leave a nice comment to make an author smile.

Um...Here's my reaction: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k0SmqbBIpQ


And here's mine...

DDDDAAAAWWWW:rainbowkiss:

Of course you would like it...

7978100
...What?

He's saying that life goes to fast, and we need to enjoy it.

...But school.

God damn it...

Login or register to comment