• Published 28th Jul 2014
  • 2,477 Views, 46 Comments

Assassin in Equestria - Pixel Berry



The life of Kotonaru, Neko, Shapeshifter and, most of all, Secret Assasin.

  • ...
22
 46
 2,477

Chapter 5: Reformaton Project

~Kotonaru's P.O.V.~

I watched at the new six mares were watching me, both in disgust and fear. Oh well, they got the right to. I took a closer look at the six mares, seeing that one was an Alicorn, one was a Unicorn, two of them were Pegasus' and the two left were regular earth ponies.

I then figured out that these might be the Bearers of the Elements of Harmony. No wonder they seemed quite familiar, they were in the papers for quite some time. Even the Alicorn being crowned the Princess of Friendship. Ugh!

'Bet they brought them to dispose of me.' I assumed.

The yellow pegasus then spoke.

"Oh, you poor thing." She then started walking towards me, but was stopped by the orange earth pony, making her step back to where she was first standing.

The other pegasi then hovered closer to my cell, probably getting a closer look of me.

"Wow. You really got her bad, Princess." She said.

In a childish way, I stick my tongue at her. The mare retorted with the same action.

"Rainbow, cut it out!" The purple mare said.

'Rainbow, huh? I would have never guessed.' I thought sarcastically, eyeing the mares rainbow mane and tail.

"As you can see, she's been though a lot." Celestia explained. "I have a feeling that her past life has corrupted her, making her what she is today."

"So what do you want us to do? Punish it?" Rainbow asked.

"No. I want you to do something more important than that. I want you six to do what you did to Discord. I want you to Reform her."

"What!?" All the other mares shouted except for the pink earth pony.

"Yay! I new friend!" Pinkie shouted, throwing confetti in the air.

"Woah, woah, woah! What makes you think that we're gunna reform an assassin?" The rainbow-maned pegasus asked.

'I think I'll call you skittles.' I thought as I looked at the blue mare.

"I have to agree with rainbow; for all we know she could escape and or attack the other citizens of Ponyville." The white unicorn mare commented.

'I'll call her Marshmallow.' I thought as I started craving the said sweet.

"And theirs no way in sam's hill that ah'll make it come anywhere by my farm." The orange pony said.

'She's gunna be called... I don't know.' I shrugged.

"Y-yes, I know that she has been rather... dangerous." Celestia said. "But that's what I thought about Discord, and now look where he is."

"Sh-she does have a point." The yellow mare mumbled, but was loud enough for everyone to hear.

"Yeah! And I think the one problem is cause she got no friends!" The pink pony said. "A friend will help a friend in need! Wanna cupcake?" the pink earth pony randomly said, showing a cupcake to me.

'I like her. Maybe I'll call her Pinkie.' I tried to reach for the cupcake, but a purple aura engulfed it and it floated away, letting me make a small whimper.

"Pinkie, don't feed the criminals." The purple alicorn said.

'Huh? So her name is Pinkie. Who knew? But I still want my cupcake!' I tried to reach it, but the mare just backed away. 'Your my least favorite.'

"I think she needs this." Celestia said, the aura around the cupcake now being a nice yellow. The cupcake then was in arms reach and I quickly grabbed it, nibbling on it.

"Sheesh! She isn't no criminal." Skittles said, making me a bit ticked off.

"I-I don't think you should-" I heard the purple alicorn's voice speak.

"Relax Twilight. This ain't no deadly moster! Just a-"

I then snapped, quickly taking a sharp bar from the inside, yanked the blue pegasus, and placed the sharp bar on her neck. She was flailing, but I didn't lose my grip.

"You still think she isn't dangerous?" Twilight asked, smugness in her tone.

"I-I take it back! Your super dangerous!" At that, I let go of Skittles, tossing the bar behind me and not noticing that it made an indent on the wall.

"Anyways, can you at least try to reform her in Ponyville?" Celestia asked.

"No way, no how! She nearly killed me!" Rainbow shouted.

"Um, excuse me princess. But, um, what will happen to Kotonaru if we can't reform her?" the yellow pegasus asked.

"If you six are unable to reform Kotonaru... she will be executed fro her crimes." When those words came out, everyone became a bit pale.

"E-executed?" the other Alicorn repeats.

'Damn! I can't be killed yet! I still need to fulfill my-no wait! I have no wishes to fulfill! But I'm still not gonna die!' I thought as the other five mares calmed down on the plan of what they'll do to me.

"E-even though Kotonaru killed lots of ponies, I wouldn't want her to be killed." the little pegasus spoke her mind.

"I'm with Shy here, assassinating ponies is not cool, but killing the killer in return doesn't make them any better." Skittles said.

'Skittles just upped her like-o-meter!' I thought as a smiled at Skittles herself.

"Do you think you can reform Kotonaru now?" Celestia asked.

At first no one spoke, then I heard a meek voice.

"Y-yes..." It was the yellow pegasus.

"I wanna befriend Ko-ko as well!" Pinkie speaks next.

"I think that maybe we can at least try." the purple mare says.

"M-maybe we can reform her. And while we're at it, I can make new clothes for her!" Rarity speaks after awhile.

"Well... alright, but like ah said before, she ain't goin' near mah farm." the cowpony said. "An' if she even places a hoof on anypony, ya can forget it!"

"Same here!" Skittles said. "If she hurts anypony, she'll get a beating of a lifetime!"

'Like those two can hurt me...' I thought as the six were set on reforming me. I then decided on letting them know about my little 'injury'.

I tapped Pinkies back, making the earth pony turn her head completely around.

"What's wrong Ko-ko?" Pinkie asked.

All I did was point at the back of my shoulder.

"Something you wanna show me?" Pinkie asked another question.

I nodded, turning myself around to show her the knife stabbed into my shoulder. I heard a loud gasp from the pink pony, probably getting the other's attention.

"Fluttershy, do you think you can fix that?" I heard the voice of Celestia ask.

"I-I think I can..." The pegasus' voice says.

'This might take awhile.' I thought to myself, getting myself ready for the pain that will come soon enough.

Comments ( 26 )
Comment posted by Lunar guard 117 deleted Nov 13th, 2014

update more often please:fluttercry:

5263470 sorry, but inspiration doesn't come planned... it's unexpected! :pinkiehappy:

AAAARGH, my brain cells!!! It feels like Pearl Harbor in my head!!!

omnomnomnom (eating cheetos while reading ) omnomnomnom (sudden cliff hanger cause me to drop cheetos on the floor) NOOOOO no no nononono thats just dickish, damn and it was getting GOOOD!!

5263504 Oh ok :fluttershysad: .... keep up the good work i love all of your stores :pinkiehappy:

I like this story, but why do the chapters have to be so short?

5263504 oh i can inspire you . *menacing glare* pull out the talos d*** knife knock her out from pain then wake up in PV generan hospital. Escape is iminate. The RAMPAGE

cant wait for the next episode

Please update soon.

I will look forward to this story because Nekos NEKO:pinkiehappy:

hey....question.....how did the knife get there?

7119542 i must have missed that ...Thanks!!!:pinkiesmile:

7119718 can u upload more chapters to this story please I really like it a lot

7594909
Well, at this moment, it's kind of being hold off and is most likely going to be redone as this story could use some improvement.

7595947 its ok I actually love this story no matter if it is updated or not I still love it

7597433 ur welcome pixel

Is this story dead or just forgotten?:derpyderp1:

7862171
I'm actually planning on making a new one. It's just taking some time.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS CANCELED!!!:raritycry:

why must this be cancelled

Login or register to comment