• Published 27th Jul 2014
  • 8,093 Views, 168 Comments

Nom! - Voreafillyia



Anonymous wants to go home. Unfortunately for him, ponies find him very tasty...

  • ...
27
 168
 8,093

Little Shop of Flowers

Author's Note:

I can't take credit for this one! This is a guest chapter by TJHoofer. Go give him love and hugs and followers, or something.

I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I did. :twilightsmile:

“No! I won't do it! I simply refuse!”

“Come on Rarity, you have to. Anon really needs to get out outside. He's been cooped up in the boutique for days now.”

“But why me?” Rarity whined.

“Anon is feeling really insecure right now and he really needs to be with somepony who won't see him as just some tasty morsel.”

“I don't know Twilight... He has been looking a bit scrumptious today...”

Twilight narrowed her eyes. She wasn't fooling anypony. “Rarity...”

“Please Twilight! Can't somepony else do it? What about Rainbow Dash? Pinkie Pie?”

“Not after what happened last time.”

“What about Applejack?”

“Applejack's got chores. She's not available today.”

“And Fluttershy? Surely she could do it.”

“Fluttershy already has her hooves full watching all her animals. She simply doesn't have the time. Please Rarity, you have to do more than just babysit him here.”

“What about you? Can't you do it?”

Twilight sighed and called out. “Anon! Do you want to come and join me outside today?”

“Piss off!”

“See?”

“I see your point.” Rarity took a moment to think and then sighed. “Alright Twilight... I'll do it. Oh Anon dear~! Would you like to join me outside today?”

“No!”

“That a shame!” Rarity winked at Twilight. “I guess I'll just have to go alone and leave you here with Opal! You two play nice!”

“Wait!” Anon let out a loud sigh. “When do we leave?” Twilight and Rarity snickered.

-----

It was a bright and sunny day. The town was teeming with activity as ponies went about their daily shopping. For Rarity, this one of her favorite highlights of the day. There was always something new and exquisite to find at the marketplace.

Of course, this day would've been better if she didn't happen to drag a little sourpuss along for the ride. Opal made better company than this one.

“What was I thinking?” Anon asked himself as he peered out of the saddlebag. “This was a bad idea.”

“Nonsense Anon.” said Rarity as she looked over a spread of tasty cinnamon rolls a stallion behind the counter had freshly baked. “It's too much of a glorious day to just be inside. You were in need of some fresh air. I'll take these good Sir.”

“I prefer being inside. Inside is safer.”

“Darling, you really need to relax.”

“Relax? Relax? How can I relax when the whole fucking town wants to get me?”

“Mind your tongue!” Rarity shot him an angry glare. “We are in public! And honestly, I believe you're just being paranoid. Nopony in town is out to get you.” She then put up her smile and turned to the sales pony. “Now then good Sir, how much?”

“Three Bits and one Anon.”

Rarity reached inside her saddlebag and placed the three Bits on the counter, minus one Anon. “Here you go darling. Have a nice day.”

As they left, the sales pony looked down solemnly at the Bits and sighed.

Rarity laughed. “Three Bits and one Anon? Simply a riot that one.”

“See? I told you!”

“Utter nonsense dear! He heard us and was obviously joking.”

Anon hung his head low and sighed. “My life is a joke.”

“Anon darling, lighten up. Wave that dark and gloomy cloud above your head away and try lightening up. You have nothing to feel down about.”

“That's easy for you to say. You don't know what it's like being hounded by f-”

“Ahem!”

Anon sighed in annoyance and continued. “...ponies that just wants to savor you like some tasty little lollipop and then eat you.”

“My my, your life must be SO horrible!” Rarity teased, still convinced that he was overreacting. “You really believe that to be on the minds of everypony in Ponyville? That's silly.”

Anon glanced behind them. “Then what do you call that?!”

Rarity turned around and noticed with surprise a group of ponies trailing right them. Once the ponies realized they had been spotted, they scattered while others stood nervously by, whistling nonchalant or looking at their hooves.

“So? I'm voted the most beautiful and glamorous pony in all of Ponyville. Spikey Wikey tells me so.” she smiled. “Just curious ponies wanting to know my little secret.”

“I think the 'secret' they’re after is the one you're talking to...” Anon replied with a hint of sarcasm. He then noticed a pony couple looking curiously at him, being a bit too close for comfort as their muzzles were just inches from his face. “Piss off!”

The startled couple backed away at his angry outburst, forced to stand by and watch as Rarity trotted away with Ponyville's most delicious treat in her bag.

“Such language! That Anon is frightfully rude...” grumbled the mare.

“Yeah...” replied the stallion, before sighing with a weak smile. “...But surprisingly tempting.”

“Yeah...” the mare smiled, licking and wiping some drool from her lips.

“I really don't like being out here Rarity! Can't we just go back to the boutique?”

“Nonsense dear. We have lots of places to go and we've only been out five minutes.”

Five minutes was more than enough for Anon. He knew that the moment he let his guard down, some pony would seize the moment and he would find himself spending the entire day in some stomach.

He had to ditch this bitch…

“Ah! Here we are!” Rarity said. Anon looked and saw that they had arrived at a flower shop. They arrived just as an earth-pony with a vanilla coat and scarlet mane exited the shop.

“Good day Rose.”

“Good day Miss Rarity.” replied Rose as she passed them with a saddlebag of neatly wrapped bouquets. As Rose left, Rarity and Anon ventured inside the shop.

“We'll just be a moment.”

-----

An hour later...

-----

'Somebody kill me...' Anon lamented, overcome with overwhelming boredom as Rarity had spent a whole hour looking at all the flowers. She was accompanied by one of the shop owners. A pink earth-pony named Lily with yellow hair and a small lily in her hair.

On the other side of the store, serving a stallion by the counter, was another earth-pony with a darker shade of pink and green hair, going by the name of Daisy. She wrapped up a lovely bouquet and handed it to the stallion.

The grateful stallion then proceeded to nom down on the bouquet, one flower at a time, much to the annoyance of Daisy.

“I'll take this one. This one. Annnnd... that one.”

“All good choices Miss Rarity.”

“Thank you Miss Lily. These will look simply divine in my boutique!”

It was at that moment Anon finally decided it was time to make his move.

They weren't too far away from Carrousel Boutique. Anon figured that once Rarity had left the store, all the curious, hungry ponies waiting outside would follow her, thinking he was still in the bag. This would minimize the risk of him accidentally bumping into any pony who wouldn't mind eating him right on the spot.

He slowly and quietly crawled out of the saddlebag, dropped down to the floor and hid behind the nearest flower pot as Rarity finished her purchase.

“Thank you so much. Have a nice day you three and keep up the good work.”

“Of course Miss Rarity. We will.” Lily smiled.

“Then I bid you all 'adieu'.”

As Rarity opened the door, she didn't notice the ponies waiting outside quickly scatter at the first sight of her.

“Come along Anon. Next stop... The horse-shoe store.” She didn't hear any reply. She then figured he had tired himself out with all the worrying and decided no to bother him. It made the day more peaceful anyway.

As Rarity gracefully pranced down the street humming to herself, the ponies came out of hiding and followed her while still maintaining a certain distance.

With Rarity finally gone, Anon saw his chance to leave. He stepped out from behind the flower pot and hurried to the front door. Just then, he noticed a shadow and felt a light breeze on his back.

“Iiiih!!! a rat!!” Daisy screamed, standing on her hind legs with a broom held high and ready to strike Anon.

“Aw, fuck me!” Anon exclaimed, jumping out of the way just as the broom came down, missing him by just inches.

“Dasiy?” Lily called out before charging in from the other room. “What's going on?!”

“A rat!” Daisy screamed while blindly taking swipes at Anon. “There's a rat in here!”

“What?” Lily frantically looked around and made a grab for the nearest empty flower pot.
Anon ran desperately between Daisy's legs, trying not to be accidentally stepped on as he evaded the broom. Before he could make a break for the front door, he suddenly found himself trapped inside a flower pot.

“Gotcha!” yelled Lily.

“Hey! Let me out of here!”

“It can talk?!” Lily gently scooped Anon inside the pot. She carried him over to the counter and curiously peered down at him. She was soon joined by Daisy, still shaking with her broom at the ready.

“Bleh! That is one ugly looking rat.” Daisy grimaced.

“Hey fuck you! I'm not a rat! And you're not much of a looker yourself!”

“H-How dare you!!” Angrily raising her broom, Daisy suddenly dropped it in surprise. “It... It talks?!?”

Lily got a closer look at Anon. “Wait a minute...It's you isn't it? You're that little human! Anon was it?”

“That's Anon?!” asked Daisy confused.

“That's right bitch! Now quit gawking at me and let me the hell out of here!”

The two horrified mares fainted. “Such horrid language!” Lily exclaimed on the floor beside Daisy.

“I've never heard anything so vile and uncouth in my life!” Daisy wailed. “You beast!”

'Great... Another pair of drama queens... Give me a fucking break!' Anon muttered under his breath while painfully rubbing his forehead. He was trapped by a pair of 'Raritys'.

They soon got over the drama and got back up. “What are you doing in our flower shop?”

“That's none of your business! I was about to leave anyway, so would you please get me the fuck out of here?”

“Just throw him out Lily.” said Daisy annoyed. “I got more flowers to tend to and I would really like to clean that pot before I use it.”

“For a pony calling herself 'Daisy', you smell like manure!”

“That's it! He may not be a rat, but he's going in the trash! Along with that mouth of his!”

“Hold your horses Daisy!” exclaimed Lily. “Let's not be too hasty!”

“What are you talking about?”

“Don't you realize who we got here? This is Anon!”

“So?”

Anon suddenly got a bad feeling and didn't like where this conversation was going.

“You know what ponies say about him, don't you?”

“What are you- Wait... Are saying that we should..?”

“What? No! Not like that. Just taste him.”

“Taste him?!”

“Taste me??!”

“Why not? Tell you the truth, I'm actually kinda curious.”

“Ew... Lily! But he's so gross! Not to mention foul.”

“Come on Daisy. One lick. It will only take a second.”

“I'm am not licking that... that thing!” Daisy gave Anon a hard disgusted stare. Anon glared back and flipped her off. “See that? I don't even know what that means!”

“Come on Daisy! Let's do it! Right here!”

“Here? But we're still open for business. What if somepony shows up?”

Outside, a mare was about to enter the flower shop, until the door suddenly closed on her. It then opened slightly and a 'Out to Lunch' sign was plastered up on the door. She read it and frowned before turning back.

“That can't be good for business Lily...”

“What do you say Anon?” Lily asked peering into the flower pot. “Mind if we lick you? It will only take a second.”

“Let me spell it out for you, in case you didn’t hear me the first time.” Anon calmly cleared his throat. “No. Fucking. Chance. In. Hell!”

“Please? If you let us, we promise we'll let you go.”

“Why do I have such a hard time believing you? I'm not letting you lick me!”

“He doesn't want us to do it, Lily.”

“Since when do we need his permission? It's not like he can stop us. I promise it will only just take a second.” Lily lifted the pot and emptied Anon out into her hooves, holding him firmly. Anon struggled as hard as he could, but could not break out of her hold.

“Let go! Let go of me!”

They then sat down in a corner opposite of one another. “We'll lick him at the same time. Are you ready?” asked Lily, with a small hint of excitement in her voice.

“Shouldn't we wait for Rose?”

“She's still out on delivery. We don't know when she'll be back. Besides, I'm way too curious to wait for her. We're doing this now.”

“I don't know about this...”

“From what I've heard, little Anon here is simply amazing! I heard he said he was as soothing as a Midnight flower.” Lily licked her lips.

“Uh... No I didn't!” Anon lied nervously. “Trust me! Whatever you've heard, it's a lie! I taste simply awful!”

“You know what Lily..? I think I'll pass.” said Daisy. “Besides, I don't really like him.”

“You won't know what you'll be missing out on.”

“I don't know...”

“Are you scared?”

Daisy cheeks turned red. “What? Scared? Me?”

“Admit it. You're scared.” Lily teased.

“Am not scared! Why would I be scared of him?”

“Then let's do it!” Lily held Anon in front of her. “It'll be just like that time we licked that frog when we were fillies.”

-----

-Flashback-

Three little fillies sat around a green frog. All three stared at it for it a while and then curiously stuck out their tongues.
Then all three fainted, leaving the frog to jump away.
“Ribitt!”

-----

“I don't really know about this Lily...”

“Come on~!” Lily playfully teased her with Anon, wiggling him back and forth.

“Stop that!” yelled Anon.

Daisy felt conflicted. She didn't like Anon. Or rather, she didn't like his personality. As for the stories about how delicious he was? Daisy couldn't deny that they made her curious. But was she really curious enough to do this?

Daisy looked nervously down at Anon and gulped before finally placing her shaking hooves right on top of Lily's.

“Ready?” asked Lily. Daisy held her breath and nodded. “Alright! On three! One...”

“I fucking swear! You lick me and you'll both be in trouble! I'm dead serious here! Big trouble!”

“Two...”

“I may be small but when you back me into a corner I’m like a wild fucking animal! I swear to whatever god rules this shitty place, I will end you! Both of you!”

“Three!”

With no chance of preventing this, Anon closed his eyes and braced himself.

Both ponies immediately stuck out their tongues and licked Anon. Anon cringed as he felt both tongues press against him from each side of his body, savoring him. His whole upper body and face was covered in saliva.

Once done, both ponies pulled away their tongues, leaving a thin strain of drool trailing back to a very uncomfortable human. They smacked their lips as they sampled the taste. At that very moment, their eyes widened and a sudden shiver rushed down their spines as the flavor exploded in their mouths.

“Sweet Celestia...” muttered Daisy in ecstasy.

Lily was overwhelmed. “I... I've never tasted anything like this before. It's... It's simply incredible!” She brought Anon close to her face. He cringed as he saw the crazy look in her eyes. “I... I must have more! Must feed!” Not wanting to waste one more second, Lily closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide to nom him.

“Oh shit!”

But then Lily felt something pry Anon out of her hooves, causing her to chomp down on nothing but air.

“Glomf!”

She opened her eyes and discovered that Daisy had snatched Anon out of her hooves and had already shoved him in her mouth. Daisy, with her eyes half closed and sporting puffy cheeks, moaned blissfully as she savored him.

Inside Daisy's mouth, things didn't fare to well with poor Anon. He was being moved and shifted about by Daisy's tongue. He felt as it tasted and touched every part of him. He let out a stream of half-drowned profanity and rage that was barely heard by any of the mares.

“Hey! Give him back!” Lily yelled. Daisy just smiled and shook her head. Lily then tackled Daisy to the floor. She grabbed her from behind, locking her hind legs around Daisy's and wrapping her hooves tight around her throat and torso.

“He's mine! Spit him out! Spit him out right now!”

Daisy didn't answer. Instead she swallowed Anon.

“Gulp!”

Lily gasped as she felt a bulge going down Daisy's throat. “Oh no you don't!!!” She tightened her hold around Daisy's throat with both hooves, halting Anon's decent. Daisy now coughed and suddenly began to choke as Anon got lodged in her throat.

As Daisy slowly turned blue and gasped for air, Lily quickly wrapped her hooves tight around her stomach, thrusting repeatedly to force Anon out.

“Cough him up Daisy! Come on! Cough him up! He's mine!!”

“Hi girls!” Unbeknownst to both of them at that moment, a vanilla colored earth-pony with a scarlet mane suddenly came into the shop. It was Roseluck.

“I've finished with my delivery and- What in the name of Equestria is going on here?!?”

“Ack! Cough!!”

With one great thrust by Lily, Anon was finally forced out of Daisy's throat and out her mouth. Only to fly straight into the half-open mouth of Rose.

“Glomf!”

“ROSE!?” Lily exclaimed as they saw a rather shocked expression on her friend's face as she stood there with Anon's legs sticking out of her mouth, kicking wildly while muffling yells could be heard.

Rose was utterly horrified. It looked like she was about to faint until her eyes suddenly widened and she too started to feel the uncontrollable, yet delightful, shiver. She then became more relaxed as she started nomming on Anon, savoring his delicious flavor as it sent her emotions into a state of unimaginable bliss. “Mmm...” she moaned.

“Rose!” Lily promptly let go of a rather relieved and breathing Daisy and quickly cantered over to Rose.

Snapping out of her trance, Rose noticed Lily approaching her. With a feeling of sudden unease, Rose slowly backed away from Lily.

“Rose... Listen to me very carefully... Spit him out and back away slowly...”

Instead of complying, Rose instead slurped all of Anon inside her mouth and turned around to exit the door.

“Rose!? Stop!”

Lily immediately tackled Rose. She pulled her away from the door and pinned her face down to the floor.

“Spit him out, Rose! He's mine!”

Unable to swallow Anon, Rose instead clenched her jaw shut and refused to comply.

“Rose! I said- Oof!”

At that moment, a recovered Daisy suddenly jumped in and landed on top of them both. The force of two grown ponies on her back was enough to force the air right out of Rose, along with Anon.

Anon shot out of Rose's mouth and slid across the floor away from them before finally skidding to a complete stop. Dizzy and covered all over in saliva, Anon slowly stirred back to life and sat up, all the while trying to stop the world from spinning.

“Fuck me...”

Spotting Anon first, Lily saw her chance and quickly knocked her friends off balance before they had a chance to properly get up. Her eyes firmly fixed on Anon, she galloped towards him with her mouth wide open.

“What the hell is my life-?”

“Nom!”

Anon didn't get to finish that sentence as Lily quickly snatched him up like some hungry Manticore. She tossed him in the air, landing him promptly back in her mouth. She tilted her head high and swallowed him down in one big gulp.

“Gulp!”

Lily's hooves trembled as Anon slid down her throat and disappeared into her chest. Her belly then let out a pleasant growl. “I did it...” she panted. “I actually did it! I- Oof!”

Too caught up in her triumphant moment, Lily was quickly tackled from behind by Rose and Dasiy. All three wrestled violently around on the floor before Lily was finally pinned down by her two best friends.

“Stop it!”

“Give him back Lily! He's mine!” yelled Daisy.

“No! I want him! He's mine!” said Rose.

“Let me go!”

Daisy narrowed her eyes. “Hold her down!”

They forced Lily on her back, Rose firmly holding down her front legs while Daisy held down her hind legs. Daisy then suddenly jumped into the air, curled herself up into a cannonball and landed hard on Lily's stomach.

The sudden weight and pressure blasted the wind out of Lily like a bagpipe. It also blasted Anon out of her stomach, skyrocketed him out her mouth and into the air.

Anon had no idea what was going on, but he was overjoyed to finally be back out in the light. Looking up, he soon saw that he was headed towards a flower-shaped chandelier hanging from the roof and decorating the flower shop. He managed to grab on and quickly climbed up on it.

Below him, Daisy and Rose desperately tried to reach Anon by jumping up as high as they could. Lily still lay on the floor, winded and in pain.

“Ha!” Anon laughed from his safe spot. “Try and get me now you crazy ass bitches!” Anon probably should've waited a bit before celebrating. Both flower ponies quickly made a grab for the nearest chairs in the room and climbed them, each a fair distance away from the other. Even when standing on their hind legs, they still weren't able to reach him.

Rose and Daisy glanced down at their respective chairs and then stared at the one used by the other. They knew one more chair would get them high enough to reach Anon and only one of them would be forced to give it up.

While the two ponies wrestled and fought over the chairs, Lily had by that time finally recovered and noticed quickly what was going on. She saw Anon in the chandelier and then noticed the chairs. She grinned.

Meanwhile, Daisy was busy pinning Rose down until she glanced back in time to see Lily as she finished stacking the chairs. Daisy quickly released Rose and charged towards Lily, tackling her just as she was about to climb. Rose then saw her chance and hurried up the chairs while the others struggled.

“Got you!” Rose grinned with a drooling smile.

“Stay back!” yelled Anon, trying to distance himself from Rose by being on the other side of the chandelier. Rose grabbed on to the chandelier with one hoof and reached for him with the other. “Don't come any closer! I mean it! I'll jump-Wait! I mean... Oh crap...”

With nowhere to go, Anon held on and watched helplessly as her hoof got closer.
Down below, Lily and Daisy had during their struggle finally noticed Rose as she was making a grab for Anon. Attempting to stop her, they both charged the make-shift chair ladder, sending it toppling over with Rose still on it.

Trying to prevent herself from falling, Rose clung to the chandelier, but the sudden weight tore it clean off from the ceiling. Anon, in that one split second, managed to grab onto one of the few wires that still hung from the ceiling.

Rose wasn't so lucky as she tried to hinder her fall by jumping on the nearest flower-filled shelf, only to have it collapse by her weight and sending her crashing down with all manner of flowers and bouquets raining down on her.

As the dust settled, Rose was lying splashed out on the floor momentarily unconscious.
With Rose down for the count, Lily and Daisy quickly drew their attention back to Anon as he struggled to hang on to the wire. Unfortunately for Anon, he was hanging by the end of it and didn't have the strength to pull himself up.

He felt himself slipping and cringed with horror at the thought of what was below him. While the fall itself didn't scare him, the two gaping maws from two crazy flower ponies below him sure did.

“I got him! I got him!” yelled Daisy, standing on her hind legs and gaping wide with an outstretched tongue as Anon's grip was beginning to loosen. She was quickly flanked aside by Lily.

“No! I've got him!” Lily took Daisy's spot, reared up on her hind legs and opened her mouth. At that very moment, Anon finally lost his grip and fell into the waiting mouth below.

“Glomf!”

Before she could swallow him again however, Lily was immediately tackled by Dasiy, who rammed her head-first in the gut, knocking the air out of her along with Anon, sending him flying in the direction of a newly recovered Rose.

Supporting herself up by her elbows, Rose shook her head, glanced up and, much to her pleasant surprise, noticed Anon flying straight towards her.

Rose didn't move. Instead she gleefully opened her mouth as wide as she could and rolled out her tongue like a red 'Welcome-mat', waiting for Anon to drop in.

Upon seeing where he was headed, Anon frantically flailed his arms trying to grab anything that would stop his decent or change is trajectory. But alas, it was to no avail as Anon sailed inside Rose's grinning mouth.

The moment he hit the back of her throat, Rose quickly closed her mouth and lay back down on the floor. With one satisfying gulp, she swallowed Anon. A bulge traveled down her throat and her belly gave off a faint growl as he was emptied inside.

“Aah~!”

Lying flat on her back with all her limbs lazily spread out, Rose relaxed as she felt the faint movements of Anon struggling inside her tummy. She licked her lips and beamed proudly with the feeling of accomplishment.

She smiled even greater as the movement of Anon inside her tickled her, causing her belly to growl and purring like a Manticore cub. The feeling was simply indescribable. She hoped nothing would ruin this wonderful moment.

That hope quickly faded as she heard the sound of hooves hitting the floor. She lifted her head and saw Daisy and Lily cantering straight towards her. Knowing she could not get away, she clenched her mouth shut and braced herself for the inevitable, only to hear them pass right by her.

Confused, Rose turned her head and saw them digging and searching through the pile of ruined flowers and bouquets that she had caused during her fall.

“Where is he?! Where is he?!”

“He has to be in here!”

Rose slowly got back up and couldn't believe her amazing luck. They didn't know she had eaten Anon and believed him to be somewhere in that pile of flowers. Rose was relieved, but she wasn't safe just yet. She knew that at any moment they would realize he wasn't there and suspect her. She had to get out of the flower shop.

I think it's time for us to leave Anon...” Rose quietly whispered to her belly. She slowly backed away, not taking her eyes off her friends for a second as she attempted to find the front door. It didn't take long for her to bump into it with her flank.

That's right girls... Keep looking...” Rose whispered as she blindly searched for the door knob. “...I'll just be off and find a nice, quiet little spot for me and Anon to be alone.” She smiled while gently patting her belly. Her stomach made a low growling sound.

Shush... Quiet Anon... Now if I could just find the-” She finally felt the familiar shape of the knob on her hoof. She quietly turned it and opened the door. With her friends still busy searching, Rose breathed a sigh of relief and turned to leave. “Now we'll go where nopony can bother us... Just you and me and- BURP!!”

Rose's eyes widened as she stopped and held her hoof to her mouth. Sweat ran down her forehead as everything around her turned deathly quiet. Slowly turning around, she nervously saw the surprised looks on her friends' faces as they both gawked at her in utter disbelief. The jig was up.

“Rose?”

With that, Rose bolted out the door and galloped away as fast as she could.

“Rose has Anon!”

“After her!”

Rose galloped for her dear life, with her friends following close behind her. She had to lose them or she would lose Anon.

Inside Rose's stomach, Anon had a rough time keeping still as Rose's running moved and tossed him around his fleshy prison. “Can't... Must get out... Getting sick... The horror... The HORROR!”

Rose galloped down the street with her friends still in hot pursuit.

“Somepony stop her!”

“You won't get away!”

Their eyes filled with determination, Lily and Daisy steadily began to gain up on Rose. The moment they were in reaching distance, they jumped Rose from behind. Their tackle sent them tumbling and rolling down the street like a runaway wheel.

“Iiiih!”

“Watch out!”

Ahead of them, a group of stallions were busy loading a wagon with barrels, by pushing them up a ramp one barrel at a time. Everything went along smoothly, when all of a sudden their ears twitched as they all heard the sound of three mares shouting and saw a wheel made up three ponies rolling uncontrollably towards them.

“Out of the way!”

“Look out!”

Ponies all around took cover or jumped aside to avoid getting run over. Several of the stallions fled the scene, leaving one behind to hold on to one barrel still on the ramp.

The flower ponies collided with the barrels on the ground. Rose and Lily landed amongst several tipped over barrels, while Daisy became airborne and collided with the stallion on the top ramp, knocking him aside. With his support gone, the barrel he held suddenly turned the other way and started bouncing down the ramp.

Aching all over, Rose and Lily were slowly starting to get back up, just to see the barrel coming down towards them.

“Rose! Look out!!”

Lily jumped aside, but Rose, lying flat on her back, didn't get away in time. She watched with horror as the barrel bounced off the bottom of the ramp and flew in her direction.

“No!!! The horror!! The ho- Gack!”

It landed hard on her stomach, forcing down such immense pressure that it not only forced Anon out her stomach, but literally sent him flying through the air back to where they came.

“Anon!!” Lily yelled.

“Oh no!” Daisy cried.

“...The horror...” Rose whimpered painfully.

-----

“I simply don't know Twilight!” said Rarity as she and Twilight searched the market for Anon.

After leaving the flower shop, Rarity had been all over the marketplace, looking and buying whatever that caught her eye. After visiting one of the many shops however, she accidentally forgot her saddlebag. By the time she came back for it, ponies were already searching it, trying to find Anon.

“And nopony had seen him?” asked Twilight.

“None! And Celestia knows I interrogated them thoroughly. None of them had seen Anon. Or... the pony that ate him...” She grimaced at the thought. “That's why I came to find you. I simply don't know what to do.”

“We just have to retrace your steps. Do you remember the shops and stands you visited today?”

“Of course Twilight. I always keep a list.” She pulled out a long list of names of the places she was going to visit. Much to Twilight's chagrin, it was a practically a mile long list!

“This will take forever!” Twilight groaned. “This is hopeless. He could've been left at any of these places! He could be anywhere!” She then spotted Pinkie Pie munching on a cinnamon roll across walking by. “...Or in any pony...” she shivered.

“I know it looks bad Twilight, but we mustn't give up!” said Rarity. “We'll find Anon even if we have to give everypony in town a Laxative!”

“Thank you Rarity, but I don't think we need to-”

At that moment, Pinkie Pie's tail began to twitch. “Uh oh! Incoming!”

Everypony, including Pinkie, immediately took cover. Except for Rarity and Twilight. “What? Where-?”

“GYAAA!!!”

Just then, something wet and alive landed right on Twilight's muzzle. Narrowing her eyes at the creature, she saw to her utter surprise that it was Anon, all covered in saliva and spit.

“Anon!?! Thank Celestia! I thought we had lost you!”

“Twilight..?” Groggy and mentally exhausted, Anon quickly realized he had landed on the snout of his least favorite pony.

“Are you okay? Are you hurt?”

“Twilight?”

“Yes?”

“I hate ponies!” he growled. “I hate every last fucking one of you!”

Twilight sighed with relief. “You're okay.”

“My word Anon! You look simply dreadful! Just look at your hair! And your clothes!!”

“What happened? Where have you been?”

“I don't wanna talk about it, okay?” replied Anon weakly. “Just take me home...”

Twilight and Rarity shared a look of confusion but did as he requested. Anon had already been through enough for today.

As they traveled back to Carousel Boutique, they barely registered the arrival of three familiar flower ponies, frantically searching the street high and low for something.

“He's not here either!”

“He's gone?!!”

“NO!”

All three of them suddenly keeled over and fainted. Lying on the ground, moaning and lamenting, they drew in a lot of attention from confused bypassers.

“This is AWFUL!!”

“Oh The horror! The horror!!”