• Published 27th Jul 2014
  • 8,094 Views, 168 Comments

Nom! - Voreafillyia



Anonymous wants to go home. Unfortunately for him, ponies find him very tasty...

  • ...
27
 168
 8,094

Tastier Test

Twilight Sparkle quietly hummed to herself as she sat in the ‘living room’ of her home, which was really just the main room where the ponies came to check out books. Her eyes flitted back and forth across the page, constantly processing information while her mind reviewed everything she’d read on the last page, and how it applied to this page now.

However, Twilight Sparkle’s studying hour was interrupted. Her ears perked, then twitched as she slowly turned her head towards her front door. It creaked open slowly, but stopped after opening only a small amount. Twilight tilted her head. She closed the book she’d been reading with a flash of magic and slowly approached the door.

“H-hello? Is somepony there?” Twilight asked tentatively.

Without warning, the door blew open fully. It impacted the wall behind it with a loud bang that caused Twilight to fold her ears back.

There, in the doorway, stood a small figure. Dripping wet and clearly looking worse for the wear, the small figure slowly lifted its right arm, and pointed at Twilight.

“You.” It spoke.

Twilight held a hoof to her chest. “M-me?”

“Yes, you.” The figure spoke ominously. It then laid a palm upon its own chest. “Me.”

“You?” Twilight tilted her head to the side. “You’re me?”

The figure shook its head, then pointed at Twilight again. “You.”

Twilight frowned. “Well of course I’m me, but I’m not you.”

The figure facepalmed, then snarled. “Science.”

Twilight’s face lit up. “Science? I’m science?!”

The figure facepalmed a second time. “No, no. M—”

Twilight scrunched her muzzle up. “Well you’re certainly not science. I think science would look much more…” Twilight rolled her hoof as she tried to find the words. “...Sciency.”

“For fuck’s sake woman, would you let me finish?!” The figure shouted.

Twilight flinched, but nodded.

The small bipedal figure sighed. “God, it’s all the same with you ponies, never let anyone finish what they were saying…” He cleared his throat, then pointed at her. “You.” he laid a palm upon his own chest. “Me.” He pointed towards the door that led down into Twilight’s basement. “Science. Now.”

Twilight Sparkle’s smile could not have possibly gotten any wider.

~*~

It wasn’t long after that that Twilight Sparkle and Anon were standing over a table filled with smoking vials, microscopes, and several whirring and shaking machines.

Twilight poured liquid from one vial into another, and it caused a blue puff of smoke. “So, what happened to you anyways? And what exactly are you hoping to find chemical-wise to solve your problem?” Twilight leaned over to Anon, who was reading through a rather large book, many times bigger than he was.

“I’d rather not talk about it.” Anon mumbled as he continued to read. “As for the chemical bit, I’m hoping that maybe some sort of potion can make me grow back to my old size, and maybe make me seem a little less appetizing.”

“Well, I can help you with that. We might not be able to find exactly what you’re looking for, but we can try.” Twilight slowly leaned her head down closer to him. “You looked absolutely drenched! Nopony tried to drown you or something did they?” Twilight asked.

Anon climbed from his position on the pages of the book to watch as the liquid travelled through the series of vials they had set up to mix it, before it eventually landed in one at the end. There, two liquids swirled together to form a dark purple potion of some kind.

“Like I said, I’d rather not talk about it.” Anon tapped the glass of the vial. “Is this one ready yet?”

“Be careful!” Twilight chastised, before levitating it away from him. “We don’t know what this does yet, it could be sensitive.”

“You’re right, we should test it…” Anon stroked his chin for a moment, then snapped his fingers.

“Got it! Hey Spike!”

Twilight quickly locked the door with her magic before glaring down at Anon. “We are not using Spike as a test subject.”

“Ugh, you’re no fun.” Anon crossed his arms and frowned. “How do you suppose we test it then?”

“Hmmm…” Twilight glanced about the room for anything that could be of use. After another few minutes, she laid her eyes back on Anon. Without saying another word, she carefully used her magic to tear a piece of fabric from his clothes.

“Hey! What the hell?!” Anon quickly leaped backwards in a pitiful attempt to shield himself. “Warn me before you do that!” He grumbled as Twilight held the piece of fabric up closer to her eyes for inspection.

“Sorry…” She mumbled half heartedly. Then, she carefully tipped the potion overtop of the fabric. A small drop of the potion left the vial and dripped onto the fabric. Twilight set the fabric down under the microscope. Then, they waited.

“Well, did something happen?” Anon interjected.

“Science can’t be rushed.” Twilight said, before lowering her eye to look at the fabric.

“Well?” Anon asked.

Twilight lingered on the microscope for several more seconds before pulling away. “There doesn’t seem to be any noticeable changes…” Twilight mumbled uncertainly.

“Good enough for me!” Anon leaped forward, snatching the potion from her magical grip.

“Hey!” Twilight protested.

Anon ignored her and quickly downed the potion. It wasn’t half bad either, it tasted almost like blueberries. Once he was done, he threw the vial to the side and twirled to face Twilight, arms outstretched.

“Well? how do I l— mmph!” Anon never got to finish his sentence. As quick as a snap, Twilight’s head darted forward and completely engulfed Anon’s upper body in her mouth.

She raised his still kicking form into the air and opened and closed her mouth a few times to get all of Anon inside, then she slowly and elaborately swallowed him.

Twilight let out a heavy sigh of relief as the small bulge wormed its way down her throat, into her chest, before disappearing into her stomach. Twilight slowly fell back on her haunches, licking her lips as her ears folded back against her head. After a few minutes of this, her ears perked and she seemed to snap back to her senses.

“Oh…oh! Oh my gosh!” She looked down at her grumbling stomach, then quickly began to rush up the stairs, her horn glowing.

“Sorry, Anon! Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!” She slammed the door to the basement closed behind her.

Meanwhile, outside of the library, Trixie trotted down the road. Her ears were flat against her head, and she had a scowl on her face. “Weird monkey ape thing… how did Anon manage to evade Trixie’s ever watchful eyes?!” She sat her rump on the ground, then stroked her chin with her hoof in thought. “Trixie will need to be thrice as intelligent as he… perhaps some sort of trap would work? Yes, that would work nicely!”

A loud crash from the library interrupted her train of thought. Trixie jumped in surprise before scrunching her muzzle up as she laid eyes on the home of her adversary.

“This is Sparkle’s home. What in the name of Trixie is she doing in there?” Trixie followed the house around to the backside, where she found a lone window partly sunken into the ground. Trixie went prone and peered through it.

Twilight was standing beside one of the long metal tables that made up most of the room. Her ears were flat against her head as she stared at a very wet and very annoyed looking Anon. They were saying something to one another, but Trixie couldn’t quite make it out. However, Trixie had found her target. Now all she had to do was wait for the perfect opportunity…

~*~

Twilight’s big round eyes bore into Anon with their sorrow. Anon could not help but choke on the cuteness.

“Anon, I’m really sorry.” Twilight said for about the 50th time. “I don’t know what came over me, you drank the potion and, and…”

“And you decided to make me relive what I’ll most likely be going to therapy for for the next 20 years.” Anon finished with a frown as he poured another potion. “I get it. You ponies thrive off of my misery, it really isn’t that hard to understand.”

“But we don’t!” Twilight stressed as she watched Anon pour another mix. “That’s what I’ve been trying to prove to you, but then I did that and… I’m just really sorry.”

“Repeating the same thing over and over isn’t going to make it have anymore impact.” Anon eyed the potion as its color changed from a deep red, this time to a light pink.

“What were the ingredients this time?” Twilight levitated a clipboard up and jotted a few notes down.

“Some of compound A, more of compound B.” Anon swirled the contents of the vial around a bit. “Well, let’s see if this one works.”

“Compound B, compound B…” Twilight tapped her pencil against her chin. Suddenly, her ears perked. “Wait, compound B had poison joke—”

Suddenly, Anon vanished in a flash. Only for another flash to happen right inside Twilight’s mouth. Twilight’s panicked expression suddenly melted into a pleased expression. A very pleased expression.

Ohhh…” Twilight’s tail flicked slightly as she slowly lowered her haunches onto the ground. She rolled her head around as she savored what had just oh-so-wonderfully appeared in her mouth.

Outside, Trixie pressed her face up against the window. Her eyebrow arched at Twilight’s expression and movement. “What is she doing?”

In Twilight’s mouth, Anon was pushed, pulled, yanked, and shoved about as Twilight’s tongue caressed him. He fruitlessly attempted to push it away or to try and kick at Twilight’s closed teeth, but nothing seemed to be getting through to her. “Twili— pfft! Bleah!” Anon choked as some of Twilight’s saliva got in his mouth. Then he was ever so slowly pushed towards the back of her mouth.

Twilight sent her head to face the ceiling, then gave a swallow. She raised her hoof to her throat, following the bulge that appeared in it all the way down. When it vanished into her belly, Twilight let out a happy, satisfied sigh.

Trixie gasped as she watched. “Sparkle gets to eat him, but not me?!” Trixie fumed. “Unacceptable! Trixie will have her great and powerful noms…” Trixie hesitated. “...as soon as he gets out of Twilight.” Trixie pressed her face back to the glass.

Twilight looked very content. She had a happy, smug expression on her face as she slowly licked her lips. After a moment though, her ears perked once more and her happy expression melted into a frown. “Oh… oh.” Twilight began charging up the stairs again. “I know you get tired of hearing me say this Anon, but I really am sorrrryyyy!”

Trixie watched them go, then took her chance to get a closer look. She pressed her hoof against the glass of the window, testing it to see if it would open. To her surprise, it opened with relative ease. Trixie quietly worked her way down onto the floor, then glanced about for a place to hide once Twilight returned.

She found her place in one of the cabinets beneath a sink. Trixie squeezed herself inside as quickly as she could, then left the door open enough for her to peek out.

A few minutes later, Twilight came down the stairs again. She levitated a soaking wet Anon with her magic. She set him down on the tabletop, then looked back at him with a frown. “I really don’t know what to say.” Twilight covered her eyes with her hooves. “What’s wrong with me…”

“Oh no, you don’t get to play the victim here.” Anon growled. “I’m the one who’s being subjected to this again, and again. in fact, why don’t you go back upstairs or something when I try this next potion out?” Anon pointed to the group of potions they’d made more of.

“Actually,” Twilight moved to the potions. She separated two of them from the group and pushed them towards Anon. “Here, I made these from other compounds besides the two ones you’ve used so far. If nothing else, they won’t produce the same results the last two have. I hope.”

“You hope?” Anon frowned.

“Well, there’s really no telling what they’ll do. But we’ll never know unless we try them out, right?” Twilight smiled.

Anon didn’t look amused. “You just want to eat me again, don’t you?”

Twilight sighed. “Okay, look.” She trotted towards a door set into the side of the staircase going back up to her home. “The area down here is more magic proof than upstairs. I’ll lock myself in this closet when you try your potions. Hopefully the effects won’t get to me behind a barrier, but if they do I won’t be able to get to you.”

“A locked door between me and you? You in a dark, enclosed space while I’m free to do as I please?” Anon smiled. “I like it. Let’s do it.”

Twilight rolled her eyes but stepped into the small closet space shortly after. “Oh, and whatever you do, don’t mix the—” Twilight didn’t get to finish her sentence as Anon slammed the door closed.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah, sciency mumbo jumbo.” Anon climbed back up onto the table, picking up the first of two potions. “Well, time to see what this one does I suppose.” he raised the potion to his lips and took a drink.

...or at least he would have, if a large blue mare hadn’t suddenly popped up behind him.

“Trixie has you now!” Trixie grinned like a maniac.

“Wah!” Anon lost his grip on the potion as he jumped. It sailed through the air, and landed with its open end straight in Trixie’s mouth.

Trixie’s eyes widened as she subconsciously swallowed the potion. She pulled the flask out, then smacked her lips. “Hm. Tangy.”

Her body suddenly froze. Trixie’s body began to shake as her mouth fell open.

Anon leaped behind a series of test tubes as he watched Trixie shake and shudder.

Trixie grabbed at her stomach. “What...what is happening to Trixie— blaaaaaargh!” Suddenly a torrent of flames erupted from Trixie’s mouth with a sound akin to a jet engine. Trixie was launched from the floor and into the air. She sailed through the open window, and back outside.

Anon looked from the window, back to the empty flask he held in his hands, then back to the open window.

“What was that?” Twilight’s voice called from the closet.

Anon debated telling her, but instead he simply shrugged and dropped the empty flask on the ground. “Nothing.”

Trixie sailed through the air for quite a while, propelled by the force of her engine-mouth before finally the flames sputtered and died. She fell to the ground, bouncing along the dirt road for a bit before finally rolling to a stop. She sat up, her eyes wide as she stared in the direction she just came from.

“Trixie… Trixie needs a glass of water.” Trixie stood to her hooves and turned. She turned to look at a rather large group of ponies who were staring straight at her. Very large. In fact, much larger than they should have been.

Trixie’s eyes widened, and she gazed around. She suddenly noticed how massive in size everything seemed to be, and at a second glance from the direction she came from, she realized she’d only been blown a few feet from Twilight’s house.

“There’s another one!” One of the ponies shouted.

“Another Anon?!” One called.

“Another tiny, tasty treat!” Another shouted.

Trixie slowly stepped backwards, then turned and ran. “Trixie will have her vengeaaaaance!” She shouted as she ran from the group of ponies who began giving chase.

Back inside of Twilight’s treehouse, Anon grabbed the last potion. He sighed. “Hopefully, this is it.” He pressed the flask to his lips, then drank the contents. He sighed, pushing the flask aside as he waited.

He didn’t hear anything from Twilight, and he didn’t suddenly seem to get teleported into another pony’s mouth. There was only one way to test it to see if it really worked.

He jumped down from the table, then began to make his way towards the door he’d locked Twilight behind. “Hey Twilight,” Anon began. he suddenly jumped back as he heard a loud crash. “Twilight?” Anon approached the door.

Suddenly, a large, glowing purple axe smashed through the door, leaving a hole. Anon jumped back, watching in horror as Twilight’s face appeared behind the hole. “Heeeeeere’s Twily!” She said with the tiniest hint of crazy in her voice. Shortly after, the entire door gave way, leaving no barriers between Twilight and her prize.

Twilight leapt forward, salivating.

Anon sighed. “You know what?”

Twilight was nearly upon him now, mouth wide open.

“I’ve decided that I really hate science.”

gulp

Author's Note:

What can I say? Nothing really. Sorry it took so long to update.