• Published 27th Jul 2014
  • 8,071 Views, 168 Comments

Nom! - Voreafillyia



Anonymous wants to go home. Unfortunately for him, ponies find him very tasty...

  • ...
27
 168
 8,071

Just Icing On The Cake

Three. Days. Three whole days, Anon was stuck in Rainbow’s belly.

It wasn’t as if Rainbow Dash meant to do it to him, Anon supposed...no, fuck it. She did. She so totally and completely did.

Shortly after eating him, Rainbow had fallen asleep. Anon tried everything in his power to get her attention, thrashing about, yelling, but the most he received in return was making her roll over and move around to get more comfortable. This was going to be a long night.

Between Rainbow’s steady heartbeat and the soft rising and falling of her midsection when she breathed, Anon figured he must’ve fallen asleep too. Because movement jostled him awake. The next two days after that were unsurprisingly uneventful, he had high hopes when he’d been shaken awake that Rainbow was going to get him out somehow, but the prismatic mare seemed to have completely forgotten about him. He could feel it when she went cloudbusting, and he could feel it when she went out to practice her stunts and tricks that Anon really couldn’t care less about. He also most definitely felt it when she ate food as well, as he had significantly less room in his fleshy prison and it became more cramped. He was straight up pissed when she went back to sleep too, and though he tried thrashing about and yelling, this only seemed to make the pegasus enjoy him more. He could hear her talk, her now booming voice compared to other ponies’ muffled but barely understandable voices. Anon wasn’t sure if she’d really forgotten about it or was just being a straight up dick and not telling anyone else about what she’d done. Anon guessed the latter. Ponies are dicks naturally.

Imagine his surprise when almost three days later Twilight came to Rainbow Dash asking if she’d seen him. Apparently his name jogged her memory, and she flat out freaked out upon remembering where he was and what she’d done to him. Another short spell later and Anon fell himself standing between the two towering mares. Rainbow Dash immediately bent her forelegs and tried to apologize to him, but frankly Anon didn’t give a shit and told her to fuck off. It was shortly after this that Anon realized that Rainbow’s bodily fluids had eaten away his clothes, and after screaming at the two mares to have Rarity quickly make him a new set of clothes he found himself sporting a new pair of denim shorts and a white button up shirt.

Despite all of this, it did little in the way of endearing Anon to the ponies. In fact, he became such a recluse that nopony could say that they’d seen him in the past week, much to the lament of a certain pink mare.

Pinkie Pie was of the belief that everyone, no matter how grumpy or how sad, could be made to smile. Her theory hadn’t been proven wrong once yet, but Anon was certainly proving to be a hard nut to crack. He hadn’t smiled once yet since she met him! In fact the only facial expression Anon seemed to understand was frown! Everytime she visited him, whether it was to bring him a tasty treat that usually made everypony smile, or just to have a nice chat with him, he scowled at her until she went away. Well that was going to change today!

With a bounce in her...bounce, Pinkie Pie leaped up to Rarity’s front door and pounded it rapidly with a hoof. “Rarityyyy! Are you there?”

After a moment, during which Pinkie could swear she heard something crash and a cat shriek, the door cracked open, revealing Rarity who peeked out at her. “Ah, Pinkie Pie…” Rarity gave an elaborate smile, then glanced back into her boutique before directing her gaze back to the mare. “I’m afraid I don’t have time for a party today, I’m awfully busy—”

Pinkie interrupted with a gigglesnort. “Silly! That’s not why I’m here! I’m here for Anon today, we’ve got something going on down at Sugarcube Corner that I’m sure he’ll love!”

Rarity shifted nervously. “I-I’m uncertain dear. After that incident with Rainbow Dash, Anon is very reluctant about going out anywhere...at all…” Rarity’s voice lowered and her face twisted into a frown as she spoke.

Pinkie suddenly forced the door open as she bounced her way towards the stairs. “Oh don’t worry! For what I have planned, I’m sure he’ll want to come with!”

“Pinkie Pie, wait…!” Rarity ran after her hyperactive friend, knowing it was futile to stop her once she had her mind set on something, but set on trying anyways.

Anon was laying in the guest bed, trying to draw shapes that were in no way similar to horses or any other sort of equine creature out of the erratic pattern on the ceiling when the door suddenly busted open, scaring him half to death.

“Hi Anon!” Pinkie shouted, leaping from the doorway to land on his bed and launching him a few feet in the air in the process.

Oh no. Oh fuck no. Ever since Anon got here the pink horse has done nothing but harass him about meeting ponies. She was always trying to drag him out to do some stupid thing with her stupid friends in this stupid town.

Very slowly, Anon pointed a finger at her. “You.” His eyes narrowed, and he shifted the trajectory of his finger to the open door. “Out.”

Pinkie giggle snorted and leaned down to Anon’s level. “Silly! If I left how could I tell you about the gigantic cake testing going on at sugarcube corner today? The cakes got a huuuuge order from Canterlot, and we had to mass produce cakes for the past week! The cakes asked me to do a smaaaalllll taste test, but I can’t possibly do it all on my own! So then I thought, oooooohhhhhh what about Anon? I bet he’s free, since it seems like he’s never out, so then I thought—”

Anon held a hand up, silencing her immediately. “I get the point.” His eyes narrowed. “No.”

This seemed to destroy Pinkie, as her ears flattened against her head and her eyes got big and welled up with tears. “b-but…!”

“No. I’ve had enough of dealing with you psychotic ponies, especially after Rainbow Dash!” Anon turned so that his back was to the pink mare. “So just leave me alone!”

Pinkie fell back onto her rump. How could this happen? She was Ponyville’s Premiere Party Pony! She always made everypony smile! Her ears suddenly shot up. As quickly as that happened, Pinkie dipped her head down and caught Anon’s shirt collar between her teeth, hoisting him into the air.

“Hey! What are you doing?!”

“Don chou vorry Anon!” Pinkie’s muffled voice reached his ears as she jumped off the bed and trotted down the stairs with him, past a shocked Rarity. “‘m monna make sure myou have a good timesh!”

Anon kicked and flailed wildly. “Rarity! It’s a kidnapping! I’m being absconded by a pink menace and will surely never be heard from again! Call the police! Call the guard! CALL THE FUCKING ARMY! Stop this crazy bitch!”

Rarity watched him go, then silently snickered behind a hoof at Anon’s reaction. She waved after them. “Don’t worry Anon! A little sunlight will do your coat some good! Besides, I’m sure you’ll have a good time!”

“YOU TRAITOROUS B—” The door to the boutique closed before Rarity heard his full rebuttal.


Anon idly swung back and forth from Pinkie’s mouth as she continued her trot towards Sugarcube Corner, waving to ponies as she passed by. Anon personally couldn’t give two fucks less and wish she’d turn around so he could get back to sulking.

“Oh, hello Pinkie!” A mare with a yellow coat and a pink and red mane called out to them. “Where are you off to with...Anon?” Anon could sense the slightest hint of distaste in her voice, and he swiveled his head towards her.

“I’m sorry, do we have a problem?”

Roseluck’s ears flattened to her skull and she backed up a few steps. Pinkie, on the other hand, enthusiastically bounced forward.

“‘m mtaking Anon mto thugarcube Corner!”

Roseluck blinked. “What?”

“She said she’s taking me to Sugarcube Corner.” Anon did not look amused.

Roseluck smiled. “Oh! In that case, have a fun time!”

“I hate you all.” Anon could no longer voice his distaste for the equines around him, as he was quickly ushered into the diabetes infested gingerbread house he’d come to known as the pink menace’s place of work, as well as her living quarters.

“Wer heeeereeee!” Pinkie gently set Anon down on the floor. All of the tables and chairs in the small shop had been hastily pushed together, and on top of the row of tables was a row of high-stacked cakes. Each with their own unique frosting design and flavor. The mere sight of it was enough to make Pinkie Pie’s mouth water in anticipation.

Anon just scowled. “That’s great, can we go back now?”

“Hehe, silly!” Pinkie pushed her muzzle underneath Anon, causing him to fall back onto her face, which she then lifted up as she approached the cake. “You can’t eat all this super-yummy delicious cake if we go back now! And I definitely can’t eat it all on my own!”

“Somehow I doubt that.”

Pinkie’s ears went flat. “I just...want to make you feel welcome. I mean, all the other ponies around here seem to not like you, and I thought maybe if I showed them how nice you could be…” tears began to well up in her eyes, which served in soaking Anon’s pants since he was seated right near them.

Oh no. Not THAT face. Every time they made THAT face at him it ALWAYS ended badly for him!

Her lower lip stuck out.

Nope.

Her pupils grew wide.

….still nope.

She began to sob.

...fuck.

“...Fine.”

Pinkie’s ears perked up. “Huh, what’d you say?”

“I said...fine.”

Immediately Pinkie’s sad mood vanished, and she giggled as she jumped upright to her hooves. “Hehe, I knew you’d want to eventually!”

That manipulative little—

“Okay, we’re gonna take the first bite together! Are you ready?”

“Wait we’re gonna what?”

“Go!”

Anon’s face was quickly introduced to a wall of frosting as Pinkie plunged her face straight into the sugar-coated treat. Anon flailed and fell from his pink perch, his mouth quickly filled to the brim with frosting and cake.

Pinkie pulled her face out, and licked off any excess food leftover. “Mmmm, raspberry! What’d you think Anon?” She crossed her eyes, only to see him missing. “Anon?! Oh no! I’ll get you out, don’t worry!” Pinkie quickly plunged her face back into the massive cake to retrieve her sugared friend.

Anon was floating in a while bleakness. His mind had clouded over as air was robbed from his lungs. Finally, he could know peace. Away from these ponies who had kept trying to kill him, away from all the craziness of this world—

Then something came down from above and engulfed his entire upper body almost immediately.

“MMMMMPH!!” Anon shouted and kicked his legs.

Pinkie withdrew from the cake, a pair of legs sticking from her mouth. Pinkie’s eyes widened suddenly, her spine shivered and her entire body shook as her eyes half closed, and her entire figure gave the slightest droop. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, running her tongue over the two legs sticking out of her mouth.

“This shit again…” Anon tried to beat Pinkie’s tongue away with his fists, though it had little effect in deterring her. “Pinkie! Knock it off!” He punched the side of her mouth, but this seemed only to cause the mare to shiver once more.The pink appendage then moved to his face, causing him to spit and sputter as some of Pinkie’s saliva got in his mouth. “Pink— *cough*—ie pie! QUIT IT!”

Slowly, Pinkie gripped Anon’s legs with her forelegs and drew him back out of her mouth, ever so slowly. She rubbed him along her tongue as she did, and when he left there was a thick strand of saliva that hung between them. Pinkie looked down at Anon with a sultry gaze, one Anon was too busy wiping horse slobber off to notice.

“I think…” Pinkie said, licking her lips. “I want to continue this taste test upstairs.

Anon quit flailing long enough to notice the gaze she was giving him.

“Oh no...oh HELL no Pinkie! You want to be my friend, you have zero chance of that if you go through with this!”

Pinkie didn’t seem to hear him, as she simply gripped his collar with her teeth and began a slow canter towards the staircase.

“Pinkie! GODDAMN IT! Pinkie Pie! Snap out of it!”

Pinkie slurped on his shirt for a bit and managed to pull his upper body into her mouth. She released another involuntary shudder as she threw her head back and took more of Anon in, until only his legs were sticking out of her mouth once more. Once she was satisfied that he was silenced, she continued her trip up the stairs.

Gummy was over at Fluttershy’s, so thankfully nopony else was in Pinkie’s small apartment. She quickly locked the door behind her, then settled onto the floor. She gripped Anon’s legs with her forelegs again and pulled him out, smacking her lips. “Better than any lolipop, that’s for sure…” she grinned.

Anon shook himself off and glared up at the pink mare. “I swear to God, if I ever get returned here somehow when I get sent back home, I’ll be sure to bring all of my weapons and fucking—!” Anon was silenced by Pinkie’s tongue again, she rapidly licked him until he was completely soaked. She tilted her head to the side a bit as she looked at him. “Mmmm...if only we had some caramel around here, you could be like my very own candy apple…” She giggled and licked him again. “Of course, that’s not to say you don’t taste amazing either way.”


“Fuck your candy apples, and fuck you!” Some of Pinkie’s saliva dripped down his body and touched his bare skin, contrasting the cold of the air to the warmth of the inside of her mouth. He shuddered.

“Oh…?” Pinkie stuck out her tongue. “Is somepony enjoying this?”

“Shut up...I hate you so much right now…”

“Hehe...just relax, and try to enjoy it.”

She leaned her head down and engulfed his upper body in her mouth again. Anon’s world became dark with the strong scent of sugar and cake batter. He struggled against Pinkie, but it was clear who had the upper hoof here.

Pinkie raised her head upwards, opening her mouth to get all of Anon inside. Once she had him all in her mouth, she closed her eyes and began to hum as she pushed him around a bit.

Anon tried to hold onto something to keep himself still and maybe force his way out, but that wasn’t happening. the offending tongue shoved and pulled him around in every direction, quickly confusing and disorientating him.

Pinkie got bored of playing with her food, then raised her head to the ceiling again and swallowed. A thick lump became prominent at the beginning of her throat. it travelled down quickly before it hit her chest, then moved straight into her belly where it became lost.

Pinkie Pie let out a content sigh, then rose to her hooves and began a slow trot to her bedroom. Once she made it there, she propped her forelegs up onto the bed. Her belly gave a loud groan. Pinkie giggled and looked down at her stomach. “Shhh Anon, I’m really tired. We’ll talk when i wake up.” She slowly pulled the rest of herself up, then curled herself into a little ball, with her ear close to her belly. She let out a heavy sigh then let herself drift off.

Author's Note:

...yeah.

I'm really sorry this took so long to get out, I'm not good at writing Pinkie Pie.

ANYWAYS, some good news!

Since I'm obviously the absolute king of updates, I've decided to allow you readers to submit guest chapters, to keep at least some content flowing in these cases of extreme hiatus like I just took.

Just some general rules to follow.

-Don't use any of the Princesses, or MAIN Villians (Nightmare moon, Chrysalis, etc) as central characters to your chapter. I don't mind if they make appearances and do things/have dialogue but the chapter can't revolve around them. I have some very specific plans for them in later chapters.

-No sex. I don't care if it's sultry/suggestive (as this chapter kind of was) but I want to keep sex out of this fic. So none of that. Got a teen rating to maintain.

-Anon is a jerk. He hates ponies, and only associates with them/does things when he's literally forced to, and even then it takes an extreme amount of d'aw. Keep this constant and you'll be fine.

-You can use an OC if you want! Just as long as it's not a seventh element/black and red alicorn OC/Mary Sue type deal.

...I think that's it. Send your chapter/ask me questions in a PM if you don't mind. Thanks again! :pinkiehappy: