• Published 27th Jul 2014
  • 8,088 Views, 168 Comments

Nom! - Voreafillyia



Anonymous wants to go home. Unfortunately for him, ponies find him very tasty...

  • ...
27
 168
 8,088

In Soviet Equestria, The Rainbow Tastes You!

Anon walked down the streets of Ponyville, trying to enjoy the nice weather the Pegasi had made for today. It had been about two weeks now since he came to Equestria, and after the first...initial incident was over, Twilight had apologized to him about thirty times. He had spent about two hours in her stomach before she finally managed to teleport him out, oddly with no damage done to him. Of course he wasn’t having any of it, and proceeded to get as far away from the crazy horse as he could.

...Which given his size was only under her couch, or in a small crack that her hoof couldn’t fit through. It had taken a lot of convincing from her, and from five other ponies she called her friends for him to come out again and talk to them. After they managed to make him believe they weren’t all going to jump him, an even bigger horse by the name of ‘Princess Celestia’ had appeared. Apparently Twilight had sent her a letter when she first found him.

After talking amongst themselves, a period of time during which he wasn’t comfortable being anywhere near Twilight, they introduced themselves and tried to explain the situation as well as they could. Princess Celestia examined him with her magic and told Anon that there was some kind of enchantment on him. One that activated whenever a pony got a taste of him. Upon activation, the pony that tasted him would do everything in their power to try and eat him. She also explained that this same enchantment kept Anon from actually getting hurt during the process, much to everyone’s relief.

Of course, Anon didn’t really care what any of them had to say. The gist of what he heard was “Magic enchantments blah blah blah ponies want to eat you blah”. So he purposely made a point to stay as far away from Twilight as he could. Princess Celestia had said that she would look into what could have caused such an enchantment as well as a way to get him home. Anon would have liked to help, but being only five centimeters tall there wasn’t really a whole lot he could do.

Twilight offered him a place to stay, but he liked to think that he told her no in a very nice way.

-----------------------------*Insert Flashback Sound Effect Here*---------------------

“No.”

“I’m not going to try and eat you again!” Twilight stamped a hoof.

“I don’t care. No.”

“You’re being unreasonable!”

“This coming from the purple pony who just tried to make me her lunch?!”

“It’s not like I meant to! It was an accident, besides, where else are you going to stay?!”

“Let me make this clear to you, I would rather strip nude, lather myself in honey, and THROW MYSELF INTO A PIT OF BEES before I stay anywhere near you!”

Twilight’s ears folded against her head and her eyes got really big as tears welled up in her eyes.

“Nope.”

----------------------*I’m really bad with scene transitions*-----------------

Good job Anon. You’re funny AND polite.

In the end Anon decided to stay with Twilight’s dressmaking friend Rarity, who was, at the very least, tolerable. She didn’t mind him staying with her, but he had a feeling that she really didn’t care for him as a person or really liked him all that much. That was fine though, she left him alone and he left her alone, and that’s all he wanted. The only time he was upset with his place of living is when Sweetie Belle thought that he was some kind of rodent and tried to kill him with a broom...that wasn’t fun.

The only other time Anon was upset with his place of living was right now. Rarity had to make a new line of dresses for, as she put it, a ‘very important client’ and had promptly kicked him out of the boutique to give herself ‘thinking room.’ If this kept up he was going to need to find a new place to sleep at night. It was all the same, over the past week he noticed all of Twilight’s friends giving him strange looks. He didn’t like it, it was the same look Twilight had given him before the...incident of which he would never speak of.

Anon was so caught up in his brooding he didn’t notice a cloud high in the sky slowly moving above him, a rainbow colored tail sticking out of it. Said rainbow tail belonged to a cyan pegasus named Rainbow Dash who was slowly following the barely visible Anon across Ponyville. She hadn’t seen him in a few days, he was so caught up with trying to keep other ponies away that he hardly ever came out of the Carousel Boutique. He was out now though, and Rainbow was in a mischievous mood. Rainbow Dash carefully crept to the edge of the cloud, her tail swishing around excitedly.

Anon was scowling at every pony who gave him a funny look. Normally he wasn’t this unpleasant, but he wasn’t in a particularly good mood, and far be it from anyone else to judge how he felt or looked when he damn well pleased. He was so distracted with his scowling that he didn’t notice the steadily growing shadow underneath of him. He didn’t notice that the sun wasn’t on his back. No, he pretty much didn’t notice anything until he found himself promptly swept off the ground and held tightly between two fuzzy cyan appendages.

“What the?!” Anon flailed wildly for a moment, his feet flailing for a ground that wasn’t underneath of him anymore. It wasn’t until he looked up and saw Rainbow Dash’s head looming overhead did he realize where he was. Rainbow Dash had swooped down and grabbed him, holding him between her bent forelegs as she flew, the ground steadily becoming farther and farther away. “Rainbow Dash!” Anon shouted, struggling to pull his trapped arms out from the Pegasus’ grip. “Put me down!”

“Chillax, Anon.” Rainbow Dash looked down at him, her pearly white grin promising a good time. A good time for her was almost always a bad time for Anon. “I needed something to practice with anyways, and you’ve been nominated!”

“You couldn’t have nominated a rubber ball?! maybe something that won’t go splat if it hits the ground?!”

“Pfftch.” Rainbow spun suddenly and Anon held on for dear life. “Hit the ground? I’m not going to drop you. Besides a rubber ball wouldn’t be NEARLY as fun.” She spun once more before straightening out. Anon tried not to vomit. “Just relax and enjoy the ride.”

Anon scowled deeply. He hated heights, and he had a feeling that Rainbow Dash knew this. Why she insisted on hoisting him in the air when he was minding his own business was beyond him. “I mean it! Put me DoooooowwwwwwwwwOoOoOoOon’t you dare let me go!” Anon went from struggling to get away from his cyan captor to hugging her chest as tight as he could when he’d finally caught a glance of how high up they were. He couldn’t see Ponyville anymore, it was obscured under a layer of clouds.

Rainbow laughed at him. “I told you I wasn’t going to drop you.” Suddenly, she flicked her forelegs up and launched Anon into the air. Anon couldn’t be heard over the sound of the wind blowing in her ears, but Rainbow caught a bit of it and vaguely wondered why Anon was calling her a ‘witch.’ She maneuvered underneath of him and Anon landed safely on her back. “See? Fun, right?”

Anon had a dark expression on his face. “If I were my regular size again, I swear to god…”

“Don’t you mean ‘I swear to Celestia?’” Rainbow cocked her head to the side, her ear flicking as she did.

Anon’s scowl only deepened. “You ponies and your damn solar horse…”

“Would you relax, Anon?” Rainbow frowned. “I brought you out here to have some fun, you’re always so cooped up at Rarity’s and never come out to visit any of us! That can’t be fun!”

“That’s because I don’t LIKE any of you!” Anon crossed his arms. “Do you think that I asked to come here? I don’t even remember how I got here in the first place, I just want to go home!”

Rainbow sighed. “Look Anon, we know you want to go home, and the Princesses are working on it, but it’s going to take a while. You could at least show a little appreciation for the friends who are trying to make you feel comfortable here as long as you’re here, right? And if you have fun with them in the process, what’s the harm?”

Anon was silent, but he mumbled something.

“What was that?” Rainbow inched her head closer.

“...I said ‘Fine.’ Let’s just go do whatever it is you want to do so I can get back on the ground.”

“Awesome! I need a front row seat to critique my tricks, are you ready?”

“Wait what?”

“Set go!”

Rainbow launched from her stationary position in a flash of rainbow colored light, barely giving Anon time to grab onto her mane before she was already in a loop-de-loop. “Rainboooooooow Daaaaaaaaaash!” Anon tried calling out to the pegasus, but she didn’t seem to hear him. She did several more tricks in the sky before flying away a bit to admire her work. In the sky, the name ‘Rainbow Dash’ was visible. It was made up of her rainbow contrail.

“Awh yeah! That was sweet! What’d you think Anon?” Rainbow Dash glanced at her back only to discover that he wasn’t there. “Anon?” She glanced all around, becoming worried. Then she finally caught a glimpse of him, hugging the end of her tail for dear life. “Oh, there you are! I was afraid you’d fallen off!”

Anon was shaking. “I hate you...so much right now.”

“I think you’re overreacting.” Rainbow Dash flicked her tail up into the air. She’d meant to catch him on her back, but she got the trajectory wrong. Rather than landing on her back, Anon went headfirst straight into Rainbow Dash’s agape mouth.

“Mmmph?!” Anon began to kick his legs futilely, all too familiar with the situation he now found himself in. Rainbow in the meanwhile, suddenly stiffened. Her eyes widened and her pupils became large. Her eyelids closed halfway and her ears folded back against her head as she slowly started suckling on Anon’s small form, working him over with her tongue.

“Mmmm…” Rainbow Dash closed her eyes as she hovered there, a faint blush coming to her cheeks as she continued to enjoy her surprise treat.

Anon, in the meantime, was futilely trying to push himself out of Rainbow’s mouth, and the tongue that was licking his face and body, covering him in thick, gooey saliva. He remained like that for several more minutes before he felt Rainbow grasp him with her forelegs again and very slowly pull him out of her mouth, dragging him along her tongue as he went. Anon coughed, then took a deep breath as he was finally able to breathe again. A thin trail of saliva went from his hair to Rainbow’s mouth as she pulled him away, and she licked her lips very slowly.

“So Anon…” Rainbow spoke with a sultry voice, licking her lips all the while as she gazed at him with a half-lidded stare. “I have something to show you back at my place...wanna see?”

This was all too familiar. The voice and the look she was giving him now, Twilight had done the exact same thing before the...incident from before. He promptly decided it was time to nope the fuck out of there. “No, I really don’t, so if you could set me down on the ground real soon, that’d be awesome.”

Rainbow Dash tilted her head to the side for a minute, as if she was thinking. “Nah…” She gave him another long savory lick. “I think you’ll like what I have to show you anyways…” She glanced about, making sure that no other pegasi were watching as she began a lazy glide towards her cloud-mansion.

“This is the same exact thing that happened with Twilight Rainbow! I’m not going with you! Put me down!” Rainbow didn’t seem to hear him, she was humming some unknown tune to herself, her face a mask of a trance-like gaze on the road ahead. Anon wasn’t one to be ignored, so he felt for a soft spot in Rainbow’s fur, took a deep breath, and bit down.

Rainbow only glanced down to give him an annoyed look before leaning her head down. She grasped the collar of his shirt with her teeth and pulled back as hard as she could. She winced but got him loose. She now had him dangling from her mouth, and Anon could only futilely flail in the air. It wasn’t long before they arrived at Rainbow’s house, a place that Anon had never seen before.

It seemed he wouldn’t get to see too much of it, as Rainbow only flew in through the open window to her bedroom. She laid Anon on the bed, he tried to get away, but she just lazily placed a hoof lightly over him to pin him down. Rainbow laid out on her bed, kicking her hind legs out to sprawl across her bed in a comfortable position. “Now…” Rainbow dragged him over towards her. “...where were we?”

“Where did all that talk about friendship go, Rainbow?!” Anon yelled angrily. “Would a friend do this to another friend?!”

“Oh, we’re friends. Friends with benefits.” Rainbow licked her lips eagerly. “Besides, Twilight told us about how amazing you tasted. I was a little curious myself but...I never even imagined…” She grasped Anon with her forelegs again, then engulfed the top half of his body with a “nom” noise that might have been adorable if Anon wasn’t currently the one about to get eaten.

Anon struggled and pushed against the assaulting pegasus, but there wasn’t much he could do. Thick, gooey strands of liquid ran from the pink flesh surrounding him and dropped onto him, some of it leaking out of Rainbow’s mouth and touching soft, vulnerable spots of his skin, causing goosebumps to rise.

A slight red tint came to Rainbow’s cheeks, and after a while of suckling, she lifted her head and anon into the air. She opened her mouth and allowed Anon to slide in a little further, closing her mouth on his ankles. Anon’s struggle was tenfold now, and he desperately flailed around and tried to make Rainbow spit him back out, but this only seemed to bring more tasteful pleasure to the entranced mare, who only hummed and made small sounds as he moved around.

Inside, Anon felt Rainbow slurp up the last of his legs, including his feet, then his whole world began to tip backwards. it was pitch black and wet, so his flail for something to grab onto once again proved fruitless as he felt the Pegasus’ throat open up to receive him. “I’ll remember this you biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!”

Outside, Rainbow swallowed thickly, a very defined lump, much more visible on her slim body, travelled down her front quickly and met her chest. From there, it became lost in her belly. Rainbow’s tail swished back and forth happily and she let out a relieved sigh. “Mmmm...you tasted really good Anon…” She licked her lips and her hoof, getting more of Anon’s taste anywhere she could. Once she was satisfied, she slowly rolled over and laid on her side, only the happy gurgles from her stomach giving any sign of Anon’s presence. Rainbow yawned, her ear flicking as her eyes drifted to a close. Today had been wonderful.

Author's Note:

I don't have an editor or anything, so if you spot any problems, let me know.

also, popular stories? 41 likes? Geez guys! Thanks! :3