• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 6,543 Views, 17 Comments

Operation: He did it! - Punsz



A short story with the two Sparity siblings (Crystal Clarity and Turquoise Blitz)

  • ...
6
 17
 6,543

Chapter 1

With the sun barley rising I sat up on my bed, stretching my arms and back. Letting out a big yawn, I rubbed the sleep from my eye. Becoming fully awake and with that I started step one of my plan. Jumping off my bed I made my way to a crib that was to the right of my bed. Upon reaching the crib I saw a familiar green foal quietly sleeping with a small river of drool trickling out of his mouth.

"T...T you awake?" I asked the sleeping foal. "Pssst T." This caused the dracony foal stir. I picked up the foal with my front paws. He let out a small yawn and rubbed his eyes.

"Ububa." He said still sounding very sleepy. Being only one years old he couldn't really say whole sentences, but he did know how to say gibberish. Placing him on my back I made our way towards the bathroom.

"Sorry T darling, but today you are going to be part of something big." Walking in inside the bathroom I began my morning routine; brushing my teeth, combing my hair, and checking my reflection. "Alright let's do this there's no way this could go wrong." Walking downstairs we passed by moms work room. Poking my head into the room everything was literally covered in fabrics, measuring tape, and other designing materials. Scanning the room my eyes fell on a certain familiar ocean blue fabric blanket. "Target acquired."Heading downstairs we both heard a familiar voice humming a short tune. Following the sound of humming into the kitchen I saw a white money with the her mane tied into a small bun. "Good morning mom." Upon hearing the word mom the green foal on my back began to spas around looking for his mother. Turning around the mare gave us both a big smile.

"Why good morning my darlings did you both have a good night's sleep?" Reaching his front hoofs out T let out small grunts and cries. Blue magical aura wrapped around the green foal bringing him up mom's face. "Why good morning to you too my handsome Turquoise Blitz." Snuggling her face onto his face, T let out a happy giggle.

"Mo-um" He said in an attempt to say the word 'mom'. I took a seat on the dining room table and while mom and T were bubbly with each other I started review my plan. 'Ok step one get mom out of the house, step two keep mom out of house, step three obtain the goods, step four place scapegoat' I looked up to T who was giving mom a sloppy baby kiss. 'Step six...no wait five walk away unscathed and grounded free.' I smiled at myself thinking that this was a fool proof plan.

"Now who wants waffles?" After eating our morning meal I was helping mom clean the dishes she would clean the dishes and I would dry them. T was on the floor playing with his foal toys. 'Alright step one commence' upon receiving the next set of plates I "accidently" dropped the set. The plates shatter into pieces as it reached the floor, as if on reaction mom picked up T from the ground with a speed that could even match Rainbow Dash's. With shards of broken plates all over the ground mom placed T on top of the counter and turned her attention to me.

"Crystal Clarity please you have to be more careful."

"Sorry mom the plate was just so slippery." I said with most innocent voice I could muster. Letting out a sigh she grabbed a broom and a small trash can and started to sweep the broken shards into the trash can.

"Well next time please be more careful what if T or you got hurt because if that were to happen out of all the worst things that could happen that would be the worst...possible...thing!" She placed her hoof on her forehead in the most dramatic way.

"Well it's a good thing nothing of the sort happened darling." Looking up mom looked back down at me.

"Darling please you must stop talking like that."

"What are you talking about darling I've always talk like this." Letting out a sigh she swept the last of the shards into the can.

"I know I've taught you to talk lady like, but that doesn't mean you have to reiterate the word 'darling' in every sentence."

"Please I do not re...re...re...it ter tate darling...darling." Rolling her eyes mom went back to cleaning the dishes. Looking back down at the trash filled with the broken shards of the set the plates. "But with that aside I believe we are in need of new plates." Thinking to herself mom went around the kitchen looking through the cabinets.

"Hmm it looks like we do... hmm well I was going to buy some more material for the next order." Placing T back down at the now safe and clean floor. "Claire sweetie can you watch your brother for the day I need to go do some errands."

"Oh course darling I'll watch over my wittle brother." And there goes step one of my plan on with step two. Finishing the dishes mom went up stairs to get ready. I brought T into the living room sitting him down next to our toy chest.

"Wit ba toy." T cheered upon seeing the toy box. Waddling his way towards the box he started to pull out every single toy he saw.

"Are you actually going to play with a toy?" I asked.

"Ooo ba ba ba." He said not even turning around to look at me. Pulling out the last toy from the box he sat down on the ground not even playing with a single one. After a couple of seconds he started to pile up his toys around him making himself a small toy crater. Looking up at me he raised his arms in the air. "Ga ba ba." He cheered. I walked over taking a seat next to the pile of toys reaching out for one, but I was stopped by a very protective T.

"Hey! Let me play with one!" Puffing up his cheeks he blew me a raspberry. "Mom! T's doing it again!"

"Doing what again darling?"

"He's hoarding all the toys for himself!"

"Sweetie you just need to ask nicely just ask nicely and he'll give them to you!" I heard my mom yell back from upstairs. Looking back at my green little brother I took in a deep breath and smiled.

"T can I please have a toy?" I asked. Thinking for himself for a few seconds he picked up a random toy and pulled it in front of me.

"Habu." He said happily. Taking the toy I smiled back.

"Thank you." I looked down at the toy which made me frown. "T this is the wrong toy." I placed a stuffed diamond dog plushy in front of him. "I want that one." I pointed at a stuffed princess Celestia turning his gaze to the toy. He turned to look back at me waiting for him to give the toy.

"Boo." He said.

"What you mean no?" I asked annoyed.

"A boo dah."

"But I don't want this one!" He blew me another raspberry and seeing that all this was futile I just took the stuff diamond dog plushy and started to play with it instead. After some time I heard somepony rushed down the stairs.

"Claire sweetie I'm going be going out." Mom said as she was entering the living room. "I'm going to run a few errands I'll be back in about an hour alright if any of you two are hungry there are some sandwiches and juice in the fridge." Giving the two of us a kiss on our cheeks she made her way to the front door. "Now you both behave while I'm gone alright?"

"Don't worry darling we'll be fine." I said waving her goodbye.

"Agwawawa." Waved T. Waving back mom gave us both a smile.

"Alright then I'll be going." She stood still in front of an opened door looking back at us as if she's in a trance.

"Uh are you going to go?" Shaking her head she came to.

"Oh right right." Walking out the door she looked back at us. "Be good you too." Finally leaving closing the door and leaving I let out a loud sigh.

"Finally!" Getting up from the floor I made sure T was busy playing with all of his toys. "Ok T you stay here and play with your toys while your big sister tend to a more important task." Without giving me an answer he just kept on playing with his toys. I made my way towards moms work room to begin step three of my plan. Upon entering the room, I made my ways towards the goods that were laying on the floor color coordinated in different piles. Relocating the fabric from earlier I started to examine it. An ocean blue alpaca fabric, it was by far one of the softest and warmest fabric mom has ever bought. I looked down at the marvelous piece of fabric. "Beautiful." I looked around the as if there was somepony else in the room. Seeing that the coast were clear I picked up the whole fabric and made my way towards the living room. Upon entering the room I notice that T had fallen asleep on the top of the pile of toys. Walking past the green dracony foal I made my way towards the coach and made myself comfortable. "Time to enjoy myself." I began to wrap the fabric around me feeling the soft material against me. Once I was comfortable I opened my mouth and clamped down on the soft material. I started to chew on the fabric. "~sigh~ This is heaven." I started to pull on the fabric with my mouth still grabbing onto it. Pulling the fabric farther and longer I gave it a slightly stronger pull when suddenly I heard a loud tearing noise. Looking down at the fabric I saw that a rather large tear right across the middle. Shrugging my shoulder I opened my mouth and began to bite and tear another section of the fabric. I was so busy enjoying myself I didn't even notice the time flying by. Giving the fabric one final pull I heard the final satisfying sound of ripping fabric. I let out a relaxed sigh and looked down at the now ruined fabric. I could see rips and tear everywhere a few patches of saliva and bite marks. Giving a nod of approval, I got up from the couch and stretched my body and legs. "Mmm that felt good." Feeling a bit thirsty I made my way to the kitchen and made myself to the fridge, pulling out a cherry flavored juice box from the fridge I Took a long sip as I closed the door. Upon closing the door I literally spat out the juice from my mouth. "Mom's already here!" I saw a very...very familiar purple maned marshmallow white mare walking towards the house through the kitchen window. "Step four! step four!" I ran out the kitchen and made my way towards the living room. "Ok Claire calm yourself you have a good ten minutes before mom gets inside the house." Running to the couch I made sure to pick up every single piece of fabric and threw them on the ground next to the sleeping green dracony foal. "Alright just need the scapegoat." Turning my gaze towards the green foal I quickly made my way towards the sleeping foal. Shaking him awake I picked him up and made my way towards the ruined fabric.

"Bachu." He said sleepily.

"Time to wake up T it's your moment to shine." Placing the green foal next of the fabric I place a few shreds of cloth on top of him. "Looks about...Hey T you have to stay here!" I tried to keep the green foal in place, but he just kept on trying to leave his position on the fabric. "T stay still!"

"Ba yucky!" I started to hear the sound of the unlocking of the front door. I had to think fast, running into the kitchen and found a small emerald gem from one of the cabinets and ran back inside of the living.

"T if you stay still I'll give this." Catching the foals attention I swayed the small gem around with his eyes following.

"Ooh poo." Giving him the gem he sat down on top of the fabric happily eating his treat. I heard the door open and the sound of hoof steps entering the house. I quickly ran up stairs and ran to my room to make sure I wasn't near the crime scene.

"Claire! T! Darlings I'm home!" I popped my head out of my room door trying to listen to her hoofsteps. "Claire where are you sweetie I picked up some of your favorite cookies from the mar...Oh my sweet Celestia!" And with that I slowly made my way towards downstairs. "Oh who could've do this?...How could this have happen?" I made my way towards the living room and saw mom looking down at the ruined fabric with T puffing up his cheeks with his front hooves covering his mouth.

"What's wrong?" I said in the most innocent voice.

"Somepony ruined one of my best fabric and this was all I had left." She said without even looking back at me.

"Oh no darling that's terrible who could've done such a thing?" I asked trying to sound surprised myself.

"Ooh it's going to take another three weeks to order more." Making my way next to T I started to pick up a few strips of fabric. Lifting it in front of moms face.

"Look what I found on T." I said accusingly. A blue aura surrounded the strip and she examined the piece. "Well it seems that we know who did it." I pointed my claw towards T who had a bubbly expression on his face. "He did it!: Turning her head she looked at the two of us her surprised expression changing into a frown. Noticing that she wasn't doing anything I started to point harder. She just gave kept on frowning I started to panic as she started to approach me. Out of nowhere a small mirror surrounded by a blue aura appeared in front of my face. Confused I looked into the mirror and saw my reflection everything seemed fine, but a familiar ocean blue cloth could be seen hanging on one of my fangs. Sweat started to drip down my face as I looked into the mirror. Placing the mirror away mom started to tap her hoof.

"Would you care to explain young lady?"

"Uhh...he did it?"

Author's Note:

Welp I couldn't help myself ever since I saw the picture I just had to make a small story about it. :P

Claire and Turquoise Blitz of course belong to the amazing Kilala97.

Comments ( 15 )

Nice. That was great. I loved how the Fabric was in her Fangs. Good luck with future stories.

Missing a few commas, but other that, it's an okay read. :pinkiehappy:

4755072 oh OK thanks for letting me know i'll fix those later glad u enjoyed it!

A few spelling and grammar errors, but too cute!

4755529 alright thanks for saying I'll double check it later.

Haha, I've been waiting for a short story for that picture, good luck on future stories

This was an excellent read. there were some commas that needed to be placed in the story, for 'clarity'.

The only typographical error I saw was

Following the sound of humming into the kitchen I saw a white money with the her mane tied into a small bun.

I assume that this was supposed to be 'mommy', or Claire really only sees her mom as a way to get stuff for free, and she is too young to have those kind of thoughts yet... :scootangel:

Overall, great story and addition to my favorites list

I've read a lot of stories that are based solely on a picture. Some of them just don't work. This is definitely not the case. You have written a cute little story. It was very good, aside from some spelling errors.

5131992 Thanks and yeah got some errors in there and stuff prob will rewrite....when I got the time

Ahh the best laid plans... the never survive for long.

Very cute story

I noticed quite a few writing errors, it's always a good idea to come back every few days and read a story to see what errors you can spot, and later correct.

Hehehe that was hilarious.I give you five stars.:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::rainbowlaugh:

You know exactly how siblings act!(I have a little brother and when I was younger I do something like Claire)
This is very funny!
Good work!

So cute and funny. Job well done

That was adorable!

Some of the grammatical errors temporarily ruin the feel of the story, but they are not that strong most of the time. This was cute, and funny; and the timing was good 'cause the story was well rounded and it waited for the big reveal at the end - as well as just HOW Rarity caught her daughter lying! Amazing job! :3 :heart:

Login or register to comment