• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 1,738 Views, 18 Comments

T.I., Lil Jon, and Eminem Go To Equestria - Frost Wolf



Three rappers T.I., Lil Jon, and Eminem go to Equestria and wreak havoc on the local population with their music.

  • ...
16
 18
 1,738

Life in Equestria as a famous Rapper

Three months passed with the three rappers staying at the library. During those three months they wrote new songs for when the station opens, listen to previous songs they made, and other things of the such on their phones. They also had to be kept under constant watch by the guards. They couldn't even go outside to smoke some weed or cigs. To add onto that there was always someone(pony) who had a question for the trio. “What kind of music do you make?”, “What is your world like?” etc. Gets really annoying doesn't it? But after those three months they finally got their music station. After a couple hours of arguing they decided to call it 104.8 R&B Hits. They waited a few days to get settled into their new home, before starting to record their songs that they were showing each other before the whole portal to Equestria thing. Since Lil Jon didn’t have an album to show, he made a new one. He called it Crunk Rock®. T.I. produced King®, and Em went with Recovery®.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks went by with the Mane Six advertising the station and they started to get some listeners. It worked with Lil Jon playing songs off his phone from various artists from Earth via Vevo. Soon enough as 104.8 became more and more popular, there were some ponies who became hip hop artists themselves. Since they didn’t have Equestrian currency Lil Jon would ask for donation between every few songs or right before a commercial break. Princess Celestia happened to be listening in on one of these times, and thought ‘Well I don’t think anyone else is so why don’t I donate some? Plus it will help my image too!’ So after that she donated 10,000 bits to 104.8 R&B Hits. With the money the three rappers bought albums from up and coming hip hop/rap/crunk artists and played it. They also started a record label with the remaining money. When the public found out it became one of the most famous openings of a business in Equestrian history. They called it “Equestrian Hustle”. As they began to sign good artists they made tons of money from them. Since T.I. was the only one with label owning experience, they left him in charge with the label. They also hired homeless ponies to work the station so they could have days off and not work everyday. The three began to give out money to orphanages, and charities, and homeless ponies. They became as famous if not more famous than the wonderbolts. All their concerts sold out, and they had the female “I want to fuck you!” fans too. Celestia “looked” for a way to get them home but couldn’t find one. So they figured they should continue to make friends, and music. About two months after they opened Equestrian Hustle, T.I. released T.I vs T.I.P.®. It became an instant hit and by the end of the month was in the top ten albums in the country. A year later Eminem released The Marshall Mathers LP 2. It won 5 number 1 songs in 2 months. Two weeks after the release of Eminem's album, Lil Jon released his hit single with DJ Pon3, Turn Down For What®. It earned a number one in two days, and stayed there another year. They continued their careers for many more years with Lil Jon retiring at 70, T.I. at 63, and Eminem at 68. None of the three ever found love in that world. And lived with each other until their last days, sharing jokes discussing the label, and other things. They were inducted into the Equestrian Hip Hop Hall of Fame in 2035(years are the same as earth, even if they don’t have the same tech). In 2062 they were voted into the Equestrian Hall of Fame for introducing Hip Hop, and for being some of the best characters that world had ever known. Eminem died on March 8th in 2071 at the age of 100. Lil Jon died on June 12th 2067 at age 96. T.I. was killed by a rival three days after he went out with some friends to watch a rap battle. He was challenged by an earth pony. He accepted and won so bad that the challenger had to be dragged off stage as he was so in shock that he lost that bad. The same pony saw worked with T.I. at the studio. He stole T.I.’s gun one night and shot him in the head the next day. T.I. was only 69. He died April 19 2049. Everyone in the world mourned him for months. In memory of him Eminem, Lil Jon and a few famous pony rap artists collaborated a song in honor of him. It never came off of Equestria’s top 200, always in the top ten.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
When all three died they found themselves back in T.I.'s studio in New York. They looked at each other. Eminem asked "Do you guys remember Equestria?" The other two shook their heads. After that they continued on with their lives as famous rappers in America.

Author's Note:

Thanks for reading, and I know this chapter was different but I kind of lost inspiration for this... sorry if this chapter sucks guys/gals.

Comments ( 5 )

Are you forgetting that Eminem has tons of experience owning a record label as well? He's owned Shady Records for 15 years.

4915831 I know but i didnt figure that out till after i finished this. Sorry if that ruined the story for you or anyone else.:twilightblush:

4915950 Dun worry, it's k.

First I wiz like "WHAT?" then iwas like "OKAY!" and then I was just like "YEEEEEAAAaAAHHH!!"

Login or register to comment