• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 1,737 Views, 18 Comments

T.I., Lil Jon, and Eminem Go To Equestria - Frost Wolf



Three rappers T.I., Lil Jon, and Eminem go to Equestria and wreak havoc on the local population with their music.

  • ...
16
 18
 1,737

Meet the Princess

Golden Oaks Library, Ponyville Equestria


Twilight POV

I sat there and looked at these biped creatures. I didn't think they were real. I had only seen them in legends, and books. The one who had called us horses had black aviator sunglasses, a black jacket with a plain white T-shirt, jeans, and a silver cross. The one who asked where they were had braided hair, a red hat with an S crossing with an L, a white t-shirt, and a gold chain that read "Crunk ain't dead", big white sunglasses, and jeans, the last had lighter skin than the others. He wore a grey hoodie with a white t-shirt(what is with these guys with their white shirts) a silver cross, and a hat with another biped stretching out. All three had these weird objects like the one with one with the blonde hair shot into the ceiling. I finally built up enough courage to talk."Who are you?" was all I could say. The one with braids answered.

"I'm Lil Jon, the blondie here is Eminem, and the guy who yelled at that yellow horse is T.I.. Now i will ask a few questions. Where are we, who are you, and how did we get here?" He spoke so fast I had to take a few seconds to think about what he had said.

"In order, you are in Equestria, I am Twilight Sparkle and these "horses" you speak of are ponies and they are my friends. The orange one is Applejack or AJ, the rainbow one is Rainbow Dash, the pink one is Pinkie-" I was interrupted so rudely by "T.I." as he was called.

"Those names are sooo original!" He said sarcastically.

"Like your name is!" I retaliated back. I already knew that these three would be very annoying. "Anyways like I was saying, this is Pinkie Pie, and the white one who fainted is Rarity. I somehow brought you here with my long distance teleportation spell." Not one of the three dared to speak, in fact Eminem fainted. "So anymore questions?"

"Yea! I got two. What did you say you were again?' T.I. asked.

"I am a unicorn pony."At this he starts laughing. I was generally confused by this. Didn't they have unicorns and ponies in their homeland?

"Can you do magic?" he asked sarcastically, which at that I levitated the book next to him and put it back on the shelf. His face went from a smile to a frown. "Can you do magic on me?"

"I should be able to." When I tried to levitate him nothing happened. "What in Celestia's sun is going on? Why won't my magic work on you?"

"I don't know, and I don't care. Now for another question. Do you have radios? And if you do is there any way the three of us could get a recording/radio station?" is all he said.

"Yes we have radios and radio stations, but I don't know about getting you your own stations, we would have to ask Celestia. Girls you can go home now if you like." The only one to leave was Rarity because of their "foul language" is what she had said.

"Who's this Princess Celestia you keep speaking of?" Lil Jon asked. Me and the rest of the girls all gasped. They didn't know who Celestia was? That was horrible!

"What country are you from?" Rainbow asked.

"Uh U.S.A.. Why?" Eminem who just woke up replied. What was U.S.A.?

"What's U.S.A.? We are in Equestria, on Equis, silly. Are you from another planet?" Pinkie questioned. If they were indeed aliens that would mean I had brought them here, and could cause an invasion of humans.

"I knew we weren't on Earth anymore. It was really obvious." So yep time to send a letter to the Princess.

***
T.I. POV

So while Twilight went and sent a letter to their princess the others started to ask questions. Rainbow Dash went first "Do you like to race?"

"Depends on what kind of racing you're talking about little gay looking pony." This bitch has such an ego I just wanted to shoot her with a full mag.

"Who are you calling "gay" mr?!" She was all up in my face with her wings since she only reached my knees on her hooves. I grabbed my Glock and put it in her face.

"You want to meet my friend here? He likes to cause a lot of pain for people." Is all I said. At this she backed up and said shyly "Flying or foot racing?" Lil Jon beat me to the punch.

"We don't fly, most humans race in cars which are motorized vehicles of transportation." Nigga must sound like a scientist to deese stupid things. I didn't like any of them, with their stupid colored coats and the fact that we weren't in New York.

"What are them there black thingies?" AJ asked. Eminem answered before I could and I was glad. I hated talking to these ponies. They were so far behind technologically speaking.

"These are guns. They are weapons that our world has invented, and they shoot projectiles. I think T.I. would like to test it on your flamboyant friend right there." He had no idea how much I liked that idea, and for a second I thought they would except but of course...

"After the size of the hole in the ceiling, I think we'll have to decline, 'sugarcube." Of course that's a reference they would use.

Now the pink one speaks, "Whatkindoffoooddoyoulikedoyoulikecupcakesandsaladsand-" I had to interrupt her nobody could understand her like that.

"What the flying fuck did you just say. I'm going to need you to repeat that much slower." That was just insane, how was speaking that fast even possible. Of course then Twilight comes in.

"Pinkie said 'What kind of food do you like, and do you like cupcakes'." How- must be the fact that they are friends.

"Well you are ponies which means your herbivores, but most humans are omnivores which means we eat meat and plants. If we don't get enough plants or meat we die." I'm surprised that none of them fainted, but they were taking it well. Only one jaw fell. "Why so shocked AJ? Doesn't the dragon eat meat?" Shocking answers this place has.

"Na he eats gems, like emeralds and fire rubies." What the fuck? A dragon that eats jewelry, this place will give me nightmares. Things only got worse from there once the door opened...

"Princess! Welcome." said the librarian. Herself and her friends bowed and the three of us just stood there. "Don't you guys bow to your ruler?" She asked us. Ha! Bowing to Obama! Classic. All he's done is make America worse.

"No we don't we just- what do we do when the president shows up?" Lil Jon replied/asked.

"We take pictures to raise our publicity." Eminem answered. So true.

"Welcome to Equestria young humans. I've heard you have threatened and scared my ponies. I will ask that you apologize." No fuck that they brought us here, and the whole world is probably like 'What happened to Eminem, Lil Jon, and T.I.?' god that's just set in too.

"On behalf of me and my friends we would like to say we are sorry." Eminem said.

"Now then I would like to ask a few questions, if that is alright." The princess said.

"Lay um down." I told her. This would be fun.

45 Minutes later

So she asked things like what was earth like, and what our favorite this and that was. Stuff like that. Now we got to the important thing.

"So I understand that you three want a recording studio that doubles as a radio station, correct?" Celestia asked.

"Yes ma'am. I would like Equestria to be introduced to rap, and hip-hop if they don't already have it." Eminem answered.

"And why do you want it T.I.?"

I find my music as a stress reliever so if I have that I will shoot less peop- I mean "ponies","

"I understand and I will arrange for one to be made here in Ponyville, and it will have separate living spaces for each of you. The construction will begin ASAP."

"One last question. What kind of music do you have here Twilight?" Lil Jon asked. I couldn't say he was the only one who was curious.

"Well we have jazz which is the most common, pop, rock, metal, alternative, and techno." Well we would just have to create a new one or two. "What kind of music do you guys have on earth?"

"We have all those plus dubstep which is like techno but with more bass drops. We also have rap and hip-hop which is the kind of music we make."

"Well I can't wait to hear your guy's songs." said Rainbow.

"Oh you will once we get our station. I promise." Eminem said.

Author's Note:

Criticism would be appreciated.