• Published 26th Jul 2014
  • 1,738 Views, 18 Comments

T.I., Lil Jon, and Eminem Go To Equestria - Frost Wolf



Three rappers T.I., Lil Jon, and Eminem go to Equestria and wreak havoc on the local population with their music.

  • ...
16
 18
 1,738

Where da fuck are we?


Lil Jon


T.I.


Eminem


Legends Recording Studios:New York City USA 2010

"Yo! What up my nigga?" T.I. called to Lil Jon.

"What up to you man! How you been and what you been doin?" Lil Jon called back.

"I been finishing up on my new album "King". I think this is gonna have some number one hits fo sure!" Before Lil Jon could reply a voice called out from the main entrance to the studio "Where da fuck is T.I.P.?!' The voice came from Eminem(the only good white rapper to ever become famous).

"T.I.P. ain't around no more, now I'm just T.I.! And what da fuck you want Eminem?" T.I. called back. As Eminem walked over to Lil Jon and T.I. he tripped over a drum set. "Smooth move dumbfuck!"

"Alright i'm sorry about that, but I just came over to show you my new album Recovery, before it came out."

"Well isn't that ironic, 'cause I was about to show Lil Jon here my new album King before it comes out."

"Well why don't you go first T.I. since you were here first." Lil Jon said.

***
Little did the rappers know on a planet just like earth 3 billion light years away, everyone's least favorite unicorn Twilight Sparkle was conjuring up a teleportation spell that will allow her to transport things from very long distances away. Of course as always she messes up.

***

T.I. had just finished showin his song What You Know

to Eminem and Lil Jon, when Eminem was about to show his song Not Afraid

, when a portal opened up and began to suck the two rappers and one King of Crunk into it. "What the hell is going on? And is that a portal?" Lil Jon asked. Eminem was screaming like a little girl, Lil Jon was flailing his arms, and T.I. was trying to grab three Glock 18's he kept in a cabinet for instances where some mothafucka tried to rob the studio. As soon as he had a tight grip on the guns he grabbed five extended mags for each gun. Then he was sucked in along with the others!


***

Twilight had just finished preparing the spell, and was in the process of activating it and explaining it to the rest of the girls and Spike what the spell would do. "This spell will allow me to teleport objects from long distances." She explained.

"So if I wanted you to teleport something from my shop you could do it?" Rarity asked. She was very happy with the fact that if Twilight performed the spell correctly, then maybe she could use it if she ever left something behind.

"Yes, Rarity it will."After she said that her horn lit up and a portal opened, and out came three hip hop/rap artists. The Mane Six and Spike stared at the three biped creatures in awe. Surprisingly the first one to move was Fluttershy.

"They're so cute!" she said. None of them expected one of the bipeds to reply.

"Who the fuck are you calling cute?! I'm straight up Gangsta! I should kill you, you bicolored horse bitch!" Rarity fainted, Fluttershy screamed and flew out an open window faster than Rainbow Dash, and Twilight put up a shield around herself and everyone who was still in her tree. Then Eminem woke up, and looked around, and saw all the colored horses. He also saw that Lil Jon was still out. He shook him up and when he couldn't get him to wake up he grabbed a G18 shot a few rounds into the ceiling, which woke him up.

"I'm up, i'm up!" He too looked around. One question was in all three rappers minds. "Where da fuq are we?"

Author's Note:

I think in the next chapters i'm gonna do it from different points of view.