• Published 23rd Jul 2014
  • 808 Views, 6 Comments

My Little One-Shots - Kieva Lynn



A collection of short one-shot stories, usually unrelated to each other though some may interconnect. Se the full description for info on each chapter.

  • ...
4
 6
 808

Suebusters

Twilight Sparkle stormed into the library, fuming. She angrily slammed the door behind her and screamed in exasperation. Why oh why had she and her friends agreed to do this fanfic? Well, actually she did know why. The decision had been made based off the manuscript for the first three chapters, which were well thought out, intelligently written, erudite, and featured a fascinatingly unique, non-cliche villain.

Then chapter four had arrived. And bought with it the superpowered Kryptonian Alicorn stallion Angus Mc.Uberbrony. Who had killed the villain with a single blow while shouting "BOOM!! HEADSHOT!!!" Who had then immediately did very not safe for work things with both princesses in the town square. At the same time. Who was even now engaged in a tryst with four of her friends...

Sighing, Twilight flopped back onto her couch and switched on the television. At least this fic came with modern technology. On the screen were a trio of stallions standing in front of a brick building in what Twilight guessed was Manehattan. They had a rather nerdy look, carried unusual equipment, and wore identical uniforms.

The first said "Are you troubled by overpowered original characters in your stories?"

"Oh yeah..." Twilight mumbled.

The second: "Do you experience feelings of dread upon seeing a fanfiction manuscript?"

"I do now." the unicorn complained.

The third: "Have you, or any of your friends, ever fallen head over heels for a badly written Mary Sue or Gary Stu?"

"Whoa..." Twilight whispered, getting interested.

The first stallion spoke again. "If the answer is yes then don't wait another minute. Pick up a quill and write to the professionals:"

"Suebusters!" All three said together.

"Our courteous and efficient staff is on call twenty four hours a day to serve all your out of character elimination needs."

"We're ready to write a fix-fic!" All three exclaimed.

A smirk slowly spread over Twilight's face. This was totally perfect. "Spike!" She shouted, "Take a letter..."