• Published 29th Jan 2013
  • 6,039 Views, 1,023 Comments

The Most Unlikely Places - KiroTalon



Silver Spoon and Scootaloo could never get along. A class project forces them to.

Comments ( 15 )

Somehow these relationships work better than the canon ones. Sweet chapter, I hope to see more soon!

"Hmm..." Vinyl gave Scootaloo a look she couldn't decipher. "Well, anyway, we always agreed that whoever you brought home, if you ever did, we would be equally happy." Suddenly, she narrowed her eyes and glared into the middle distance. "Unless they were a mumble rapper. Then we agreed we would throw you out and never speak to you again."

Understandable, Miss Scratch, mumble rappers are just the worst, right next to overplayed and overrated pop(-ular) artists you hear on the radio, the weird ass Daft Punk wannabe k-pop scene, and boy bands like Maroon-5 and One Direction.
Meaning, they're all worthless, and were dropped as an infant.
Can you tell I hate the aforementioned genres yet?

Can’t wait for more

I want to thank you for continuing to write this amazing series as each chapter pulls me in and just makes me care for all the characters all over again. I am rooting for Silver spoon and Scoots and bracing myself for the moment Silversmith starts his involvement. The Trixie twist was perfectly set and welcomed too so please keep up the good work.

I’m sO glad you’re still uploading. I just came back to this fanfiction after Y E A R S and imma read it all againnn I’m so excited

Wow, I gotta say I'm in love with this story! I'm pretty sure I'd buy a book of these two (3) stories once they were finished if it was ever made. but holy smokes, I was entranced and I pretty much just binge read the whole thing. :twilightsheepish: The only thing that seemed kind of 'out of place' were the chapters on sweetie and glitter, AJ and AB and the paragraph on Cherilee and Big Mac. It just seemed a little odd, to have these 3 new perspectives about 175k words into this universe that until now has only observed Vinyl, Tavi, Scootaloo and Spoon. I understand the chapters and they definitely added something, but they kind of seemed like a filler episode in a tv show, like we're probably never going to significantly talk about glitter, or mac and cherilee's relationship ever again, so why did we talk about it in the first place? But I digress, this story is fantastic and had me feelin some feelings, that's for sure :scootangel: and I also like engineer Scoots a lot more than I ever thought I would.

Hooray for the retuen of this story

Comment posted by _-Sky-_ deleted Jan 7th, 2022

Just waiting for more

I hope you update soon (I would die if it was in my birthday month). I love this story sO mUCH

I have read all the chapters in 3 days. I await patiently for another update. :)

My 3rd time completely reading through the story and I swear it gets better and better every time.

Keep up the amazing work! I cant wait for the next update.

JackRipper
Moderator

Still just as good as the first time I read it.

I can't wait for more. This has been a really good story with clear implication on the true antagonist

I hope to see you next update soon for this

Login or register to comment