• Published 21st Jul 2014
  • 1,312 Views, 101 Comments

Attack on Sailor Death Ball Z: Bebop Alchemist High School - Flint Sparks



The girls, alongside Ian and Anthony, find themselves displaced into a new dimension. A high school... of every anime ever.

  • ...
12
 101
 1,312

High School Foreplay.

The first thing she saw when she came to was a flash of pink light. Not from the Elements of Harmony, not from Pinkie Pie with a camera, but a flash of light from main hall of the room she found herself in. Twilight Sparkle blinked, stood up, and vaguely recognized the room as belonging to a human school. I believe this is where they change.

Before she could investigate the source of the flash, the shouting of two men answered her inquiries. Ian and Anthony, the heroes of the day, jumped and bounced down the locker room and shouted about their regained masculinity.

She briefly tended to her friends, helping them up with little more than a simple groan. Afterwards, the six mares trotted towards the exit of the locker room where Ian and Anthony awaited them.

“It appears that we may be missing our Elements of Harmony,” Twilight said, nodding to Ian and Anthony. “Obvious due to a negative reaction between our Elements and your…”

“Broforce.” Anthony grinned and shot a thumbs up at Ian, who quickly returned it.

“... Right.” Twilight rolled her eyes. “I can only hypothesize that due to the fact we’re in our base forms, we must be in a compatible universe with Equestria. Otherwise, we’d all be human like last time.”

“Wait a minute,” Anthony said as he stroked his chin and stared dramatically into the distance. “If you’re ponies… why are we still—er, why are we human right now?”

Twilight shrugged. “I’m best friends with Pinkie; I stopped asking questions like these.” Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy briefly exchanged mutters of agreement.

“So what do we do know?” Ian kneeled down to look Twilight in the eyes. “Do we wait for a lame deus ex machina, or are we going to do something?”

“I’m not talented in regards to magic like our dear Twilight,” Rarity said, stepping forward with a flip of her mane. “But finding our Elements, Harmony and otherwise, should be our first priority. After all, if they sent us here, they must be the key home. Right, Twilight?”

Twilight nodded to Rarity before returning her gaze to Ian. “It might be best if we split up, considering that one, the Elements likely broke apart, and two, keeping unstable Elements apart might be for the best. At least for now.”

“So…” Anthony stroked his chin as he looked at pony to pony. “We gonna, like, split up in groups of two or some kind of buddy system?”

“Well, it might be best if the girls stick—”

“I CALL THE PINK ONE!” Ian screamed as he jumped into the air with outstretched arms. Pinkie Pie immediately mirrored him in a moment of euphoric joy, wrapping her legs around him as he landed on his tiptoes and spun around. Anthony watched for a few seconds with his jaw open, then remembering to shut it with a shake of his head.

The five remaining mares exchanged looks before the discussion began. Rainbow Dash immediately picked Fluttershy, claiming it was “for her protection.” Applejack decided upon Rarity for similar, yet different reasons.

“Well, guess that leaves us,” Anthony said as he rolled his head to look down on Twilight. “Obviously, we’re the main characters. Might as well get this over with.”

“What?”

Anthony shook his head. “Nevermind.”

At last, the group dispersed. In pairs of two, they walked through the locker room’s door and into the high school. First went the pegasi, with the brave Rainbow Dash in front. Then the grounded mares after Rarity had touched up on her makeup and Applejack had complained about her wasting time. Next went Ian and Pinkie Pie, hand in hoof, skipping out the door while singing about smiling firetrucks.

At last, it was time for Anthony and Twilight to leave. The two exchanged a final nod before Anthony pushed open the door, and the two stepped out into the hall. The hall was exactly what one would expect from a high school, except it was empty and devoid of chatting teenagers, rushing teenagers, and teenagers standing in groups in the middle of the walkway instead of off to the side, thus forcing the entire flow of traffic to reroute around them and slowing all progress.

The two walked down the hall, examining every classroom door on the way. Twilight’s horn shined with each stop, hoping to detect even a wisp of magic. Eventually, the two made it to the end of their chosen hall.

“You know, you’re not much of a talker,” Anthony said, leaning near the corner of the hall. “At least, not for a magical talking horse. Hell, even Charlie talks more than you do.”

Twilight sighed and shot him a bemused look. “Look, I really just want to find the only chance we have of returning home before its too late. I don’t mean to come off as cold, I just want to get this done. After all, you did save my friends’ lives.” She held out a hoof toward him with a smile. “Friends?”

Anthony’s heart fluttered as he reached down and pounded his fist against it. With that score settled, Anthony stepped away from the wall and walked around the corner of the hall.

Only to get rubber in the face.

Twilight watched with her jaw on the floor as Anthony’s face made close relations with the front wheel of a dirt bike flying in the air. Anthony, the bike, and the rider all fell to the ground and scattered.

Anthony groaned and rubbed his head, slowly picking himself up. A hand reached down, and without a thought, he took it. Once standing, and the pounding in his head died down, he laid eyes on his assailant.

“Whoa…” Anthony bit his lip and nodded as he checked her out. Pink, fluffy hair, light pink skin, dark pink makeup. She looked human, if humans were pink. Pinker, that is. Like Pinkie Pie pink. “I’d like to see your pink,” he said, nodding with a tactless leer.

The pink girl paid no heed, taking a moment to finish the toast she held in her mouth. Afterwards, she swallowed and said, “Hey there, Mister Emo Hair Sexy Guy! I’m your senior for today and here to welcome you to your first classes here at Attack on Sailor Death Ball Z: Bebop Alchemist High School!”

Twilight trotted up to Anthony’s side and cocked her head. “That’s… a really long name for a school.”

The pink girl waved her hand casually, as if magical talking horses—not to mention unicorns—was a common occurrence. “Oh, it totes is, amiright? Attack on Sailor Death Ball Z: Bebop Alchemist High School is way too long and we’ve been telling the student counsel that for, like, forever! So we just call it Attack on Sailor Death Ball Z: Bebop Alchemist High for short.”

“Why, Spike? Why?” Twilight groaned and rested her hoof on her forehead. “Why did you have to show Rainbow Dash your manga?”

“What’s that?” Anthony looked down away from the hot pink girl.

“Nothing.” Twilight shook her head. “Just something about a baby dragon and magical manga with dimensional vortices inside.”

“Uh…” Anthony’s lower jaw quivered as he searched for a word to say. “I… Well, every man’s got his taste. I’m not gonna judge.”

“So!” the hot pink girl said with a chirp. She reached into her pink dress and pulled out two pink slips of paper with pink glitter writing, and handed one to each of them. “As your senior vice president chairman and benevolent dictator’s right-hand girl, I present to you your schedules!”

“Classroom…” Anthony squinted, trying to see past the scribbles of a stick figure with sexy emo hair.

“... One?” Twilight finished as she set aside the slip of paper. “That’s not very specific. Like at all. Where is room one in any building?”

“Oh, right there!” The hot pink girl pointed to the classroom directly behind them, allowing the camera to pan to the right for added effect. She immediately checked her watch before the two could comment, and looked up and waved. “Well, that’s all for now. I have to get to class, so toodles!” With a hop, a skip, and a jump, the girl was gone in a flash.

“That girl seemed… oddly familiar,” Twilight said as they pushed open the classroom door. Like the rest of the school, it was derelict.

Reaching into his pocket, Anthony pulled out and examined his pink slip. “Alright… Well, that’s specific.” His hand went limp to his side as he looked down at Twilight. “Back row, window seat.”

“Wait a minute…” Twilight held her slip close and squinted her eyes. “But that’s my seat too!”

“Well,” Anthony said, crumpling the pink paper and tossing it into the wastebasket with elite basketball skills. “It’s not like we’re going to actually go to class, ri—”

Before he could finish his sentence, the school bell rung. The noise it created was a polymorph of a screech, a wail, claws against a chalkboard, and every noise in a nightmare ever dreamed of. The noise itself was beyond description beyond that description, and no word or onomatopoeia could ever hope to come close to portraying it. It was the sound of every student’s despair. It was prison. It was death itself.

The classroom door flung open as a crowd of students surged in like a wave of students flinging a door open and surging into a classroom. Students of every shape, color, size, and franchise rushed in and quickly took their seats as their ninja samurai rodent sensei appeared on the teacher’s desk in a flash of smoke.

In the chaos, Twilight had somehow ended up in Anthony’s arm. And now the entire class was staring at them from their seats. The sensei glared at them, bit his lip, and nodded.

“Introduce yourselves, you must,” the sensei said, beckoning toward the class. “To the class, you will.”

Anthony turned to the class and gave a forced smile with Twilight. “Hi, I’m Anthony and this is Twilight.” He lifted his hand underneath her and waved. “We’re, uh…”

“Transfer students!” Twilight said, beaming with her pearly whites. “We’re brother and sister visiting from Equest-Murica to learn about new cultures!” With a quick kick of her hindleg aimed at Anthony’s gut, she forced him into a well-timed bow. “Please take care of us!”

“Good students, you will be,” Sensei said as he stood up and bowed.

The pain in his gut finally faded, Anthony smiled and waved at sensei. “Thank you, sensei…?”

“Sensei,” Sensei said.

“Yes, I get that.” Anthony felt like scratching his head, but Twilight was too snuggly against his chest and his subconscious urges for cuddling wouldn’t allow him to release her. “Sensei…?”

“It is Sensei,” Sensei said again.

“Yes, we understand the honorific,” Twilight said, blinking rapidly. “What is your name, sensei?”

“You may call Sensei, Sensei sensei, sensei if Sensei sensei is too much.”

“Okay, sensei…” Anthony turned away, shuffled toward his seat, and dumped the pony load onto the desk before sliding onto the seat. “That… was weird.”

“Class, today’s lesson is—” Sensei sensei reached into his brown ninja rat robes and pulled out a pair of weird goggles that looked kind of like the love child of a poker visor and 3D movie glasses. “—Power Levels,” he said as a red aura began to radiate from his body. He tossed the headset across the room where a living suit of armor caught it.

Anthony only had one thing to say as Twilight facehoofed.

“Fuck yeah!” he shouted, reaching down for his Dragon Balls.

Sensei sensei shifted his foot, assuming a horse riding stance, and brought his open palms together. “First, the horse riding stance, you must assume to gather your chi. Follow, my class.”

Twilight frowned as she watched the entire class, including Anthony, stand up and assume the exact stance. The sensei grunted, turning the aura a darker shade of scarlet.

“First, you must gather your chi.” Sensei sensei groaned, brightening his chi. “Your life energy, your power, summon it to the forefront! Alive, you must feel!” Sensei grunted, causing pencils and paper to swirl around him in a cyclone. “Then soon, the power you will feel!” Sensei sensei gave one last loud grunt. His hair stood on end, his aura turned golden, and it didn’t take five chapters to do it.

The student suit of armor stood up, taking the visor. “Oh my goodness!” “

“Al, what is his power level?” a blonde boy in a red robe uniform thingy asked, holding his lightning-crackling palms together.

The suit of armor crushed the visor into smithereen, shouting, “IT’S OVER NINE THOUSAND!”

Twilight, still lounging on the desk and completely disregarding the absurdity of the situation, turned toward Anthony. “Why do I feel like I’ve heard that before too many times?”

Anthony grunted as his aura began to turn pink. He grunted, his lips twitching as his Dragon Balls shifted his pants. Come on, Anthony! You can do this! You’re not going to—

As if on cue, just before everyone finally hit the next level, everyone ripped ass.

Twilight immediately passed out.

Comments ( 89 )

IT'S HAPPENING!:pinkiecrazy:

I didn't know MLP was an anime...What about pokemon? Fosters home. All those other things...

4730789 Story is tagged alternate universe. :twilightblush:

And in story, it appears that Japan made a MLP anime.

You did it. Not me, but you.

4730793
Yes...they also made the movie in Japanese as well, giving them huge busts I think. Sexualizing little ponies more then the americans again...its weird.

4730773 Isn't that the one really random show? :raritydespair:

Bu-wha? :rainbowhuh:

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

4730804 It's a tale about growing up that...yeah, that one.

what the farting dick did I just read and why is it awesome

4730817 But random stuff scares me! How am I going to write that right? :raritydespair:

flint

wat r u doin

flint stahp

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

4730841 just watch the show. It's only six episodes long.

I'm sure you can figure something out.

4730849 You goof, I've already watched it. I was joking! :rainbowlaugh:

4730845
sparks

writing fanfiction

nu

Initial D
Pani Poni Dash
Samurai Champloo
GTO
Trigun
Excel Saga

Gotta fit these in there somewhere...

4730854 but

but i like your fanfics

just

wai

OH MY GOD YES YES YES
HAVE ALL THE MOUSTACHES :moustache: :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:
:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

4730870 I love your fanfics too. :twilightsmile: I'm just on a little crack spree to get my mind off things, that's all. :pinkiesmile:

4730863 BOB, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW YES THAT IS THE NEXT CHAPTER.

4730876 *nods sagely* In that case, carry on.

It begins!

Gurren Lagann... That would be awesome!:rainbowdetermined2:
Maybe a little To Aru Majutsu no Index... Or just the technology behind it (I mean the Espers and maybe the medicine too... Because some shit will happen in this...)
:scootangel:

4730927 BECAUSE THE IDEA IS STUPID BUT I REALIZED IT WAS STUPID AND WROTE IT ANYWAY. :pinkiehappy:

OH MY GOD.
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE PUT MADOKA SOMEWHERE IN HERE.

ALSO, I FORGOT HOW TO UNCAPS. :twilightsheepish:

This seems like the type of bad crossover a 12 year old would write on FanFiction.net. And I love it.

rip in pepperoni my brain

To be serious for a moment, a MLP anime would be the shit.

Now to hop on the bandwagon.

*clears throat*

Death Note chapter plz?

Baccano please! :pinkiehappy:

Majin Syeekoh
Moderator

4730854 Also do BoBoBo-BoBo-BoBo while you're at it

Are you gonna put Boku no Pico in here or...

4731257 Ian and Anthony are the creators and comedians of Smosh, a Youtube channel.

They also read fanfictions people write about them on some of their channels, so I threw in a couple nods to it. :twilightsmile:

4731262 Too many title drops for you? :trollestia:

Add some gundam to make this story 10% cooler

4731341 I hope none of you guys are actually worried there won't be mecha battles.

Oh, was that a spoiler? :trollestia:

4731392 nnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooo ok then

How about Hellsing Ultimate

Need's more One Piece.

Fate/Stay Night or Fate/Zero.

Dear God, Flint. Why?

4731535 I love how you drop a suggestion and then ask why I'm doing this. :rainbowkiss:

Put King of the Hill! :pinkiehappy:

Oh wait, that isn't an anime. :pinkiesad2:

...

Baccano!, please? :pinkiesmile:

So, ever hear of a little show called Disk Wars Avengers?

4731538

I think my brain realized I was contributing to this madness, and attempted to stop it.

It failed.

my vote is for bobobo-bo bo-bobo. for some hints on what it's like....

By god, the anime...

4731481

nono, Hellsing Ultimate Abridged!

I just watched two YouTube superstars magicially friendship into Reference Joke High with the help of talking ponies.
Flint... do you need a hug? Did something bad happen today?

Not even read it yet and I can already say it needs more Tekkaman Blade

Login or register to comment