• Published 19th Jul 2014
  • 1,715 Views, 92 Comments

The Black Apple - Duke of Canterlot



Apple Bloom has met her father and the two seek to change Equestria forever.

  • ...
20
 92
 1,715

Sharing the Wealth

Apple Bloom groaned, what the fuck was taking every other pony so long? Did they want to see their fellow ponies be killed at random? How stupid were they?

"Ah can't believe that pretentious brown noser, Twilight Sparkle, would let me kill ponies like this? She knows that ah'm very capable and willing to commit such an act."

"50 is kind of a lot though", commented Gilda, "they may think it's a bluff."

"Trust me, Gilds. It ain't no bluff, especially for what I want to give you."

"Give to me?"

"Ah got a lot of power - some of it from my daddy. Ah think ah need to share some of that magic with those I can trust."

"Woah, far out. You serious?"

"Yeah. Ah need my #1 assassin to be as close to invincible as possible."

“So when are we gonna do this?”

“After ah talk to the others.”

She heard a knock at the door.

“If it is Twilight and friends”, responded the alicorn Apple Bloom in a commanding voice, “please come in!”

Apple Bloom saw it was indeed Twilight Sparkle, Cerberus, and Silver Spoon.

“Thank you for joining me in my castle”, said Apple Bloom with a grin, “now ah don’t have to kill any ponies tonight.”

“This all goes way against your initial claim that you are simply getting rid of those who are bad. You have been killing the innocent from the beginning, Apple Bloom, and I don’t know how but I will stop you from committing even more evil acts.”

“No one can stop me. Ah killed Tirek. You’re welcome.”

Cerberus snarled at Apple Bloom.

“At this point, it’s just one bad guy killing another – who really cares“, said Silver Spoon.

“I wish I could kill these assholes”, whispered Gilda to Apple Bloom.

“Oh what ah have planned is so much better”, whispered Apple Bloom back, “just you wait.”

“My should-be immortals”, said Apple Bloom to the trio, “ah have some power to spare! How would we like to share the wealth? Gilda has agreed to be a super griffon. Twilight, ah am sure you want to be an alicorn again. With Tirek’s power inside of me, ah am capable of giving you all your dreams.”

“I can think of a better way to get my alicorn powers back”, snarled Twilight, “by beating you.”

“And just how are you going to do that? You aren’t an alicorn anymore. One wave of my horn and ah will kill you easier than the first time.”

“Why are you giving your powers away to these jerks”, asked Gilda with concern.

Apple Bloom gave Gilda a wink. Things were working according to plan.

“Anyone want my power?”

Cerberus lunged himself at Apple Bloom just to be met with a powerful force field. He flew towards the door.

“Good, you ain’t dead”, said Apple Bloom, “now stop trying to fight me and join me!”

None of them agreed to join.

“What are you going to do anyway”, asked Twilight, “you know killing one of us will bring Celestia back.”

“Ah tried to be nice”, said Apple Bloom, “the three of you will now be sentenced to the dungeon downstairs for the rest of your pitiful lives. By the time y’all die of old age, ah am sure ah will figure out how to defeat that stupid spell. Gilda – ready for your new role?”

“Hell yeah”, shouted Gilda on the top of her lungs.

Apple Bloom shot a powerful beam at Gilda. Once Gilda absorbed the beam, it could be seen that she was more powerful than ever before. Gilda was larger and seemed to have muscles protruding out of her whole body. Gilda had piercing red eyes and glared at the three infidels.

“Gilda, ah would like you to take these three to the dungeon.”

With an unbelievable strength, she swooped up Twilight Sparkle and Silver Spoon with her claws and flew them down to the dungeon.

Cerberus was cowering in the corner.

“Gilda is coming back for you. You have a chance to save yourself, join the side you know is right. Ah am sorry that ah killed you the first time when Daddy and ah escaped Tartarus. You have a choice.”

Cerberus looked up at Apple Bloom from his corner. He then stood up to his full height and gave a bow of submission.

“Excellent choice, Cerberus. You do not need to join the others in the dungeon.”

Gilda returned with glee. “This is fucking incredible, Alicorn Apple Bloom! I could feel those two struggling against my grip but there was nothing they could do. I’m gonna be a badass assassin to anyone who dares disrespect your rule. So, what do you want me to do with the big guy?”

Cerberus bowed to both Gilda and Apple Bloom.

“Ah don’t think we need to worry about Cerberus. He seems fine with joining us. Ah am sure he’s a sweetheart like my ol’ dog Winona back on the farm.”

“You’re way past your farmpony days, kid. So, when are we going to kill Zecora?”

“Tonight. Ah want all of Equestria to watch their lovely know-it-all prophet perish. We’ll get it on the big screen. One more thing ah need to do before we go our separate ways – Cerberus, if you can truly remain loyal to my kingdom for enough time, some of this power Gilda and ah have will be yours.”

All three of Cereberus’ heads barked happily.

“Ah think you’ll make a mighty good assassin someday but ah can’t risk you getting killed. Once ah grant you the same power as Gilda, you will be able to help me. Equestria will learn to fear Apple Bloom.”

She heard a knock at the door. It was a young male unicorn. He was trembling and had a note. He was an orange pony with a goatee.

“What is your name, subject?”

“Prin-princess Apple Bloom – I am Sun-sunburst of Sire’s Holl-hollow. I have a note for you – please don’t hurt me, I am only the messenger.”

“Ah won’t hurt you, yah coward”, said Apple Bloom swiping the note out of Sun-sunburst’s grip.

“You pledge your loyalty to me, correct?”

“Of course. No pony else. That is why I – I -am here to warn you of a whole town of ponies who is organizing a rebellion against you, my Queen. Their leader is headstrong and she claims autonomy from Equestria.”

“What the hell is this town? And who the hell is this bitch?”

“Read the note.. I must go.. I – I – say only excellence for the queendom.” Sun-sunburst ran off.

Apple Bloom opened up the note.

Apple Bloom – lowly and untalented farm pony
I refuse to submit to your power. It is illegitimate. I am the only one who has true power. My fellow ponies obey me and we live in harmony with our = sign cutie marks. The harmony in Our Town will help us take Equestria for our own. Despite my cutie mark, I can comfortably say that I am your superior and we shall destroy you, Apple Bloom.

- Starlight Glimmer of Our Town



“Fucking bitch”, muttered Apple Bloom.

“You need me to kill somepony”, asked Gilda.

“Oh yes”, responded Apple Bloom with a grin, “we are going to liberate Our Town from this nut. What the hell is she talking about with = cutie marks?”

“Probably some pony with too much time on her hands.”

“Don’t you mean hooves?”

“Sorry, guess I went off the fourth wall for a minute. Who’s gonna watch your prisoners though?”

“Cerberus”, commanded Apple Bloom, “while Gilda and ah take care of some business in this ridiculous town which refuses to obey me – you must make sure none of the prisoners escape. Do you understand? It’s just like Tartarus. If you have to kill Zecora though – ah don’t really give a shit.”

Cerberus nodded.

“Now, where the hell is Our Town. Honestly ah never heard of this place. Is it even on a map?” Apple Bloom pulled out a map of Equestria looking all over. She saw an isolated village at least fifty kilometers away from anything in site – but it was only sixty kilometers away from Canterlot.

“Gilda, ready for a long flight! We’re gonna go to visit Our Town.”

“Sounds perfect to me”, responded Gilda, “time to beat the crap out of this Starlight Glimmer.”

“Who the hell is she anyway? She must think she’s so damn special since she figured out how to change ponies’ cutie marks because honestly no pony is born with such a shit cutie mark – but there is one pony she hasn’t met yet.”

“Of course, my Queen. And you can’t forget that she hasn’t met a certain griffon yet. I’ll tear her into shreds and anyone who dares disobey you.”

“No pony actually likes that crap. Ah actually think we can get some allies from this. You and ah can kill their leader and then we’ll have a big army of our own.”

Author's Note:

Yep - this story is back after a 5 year hiatus.

Find out what Apple Bloom will do to ensure she stays in power!