• Published 18th Jul 2014
  • 2,611 Views, 33 Comments

Plushie - Hardline Potato

  • ...
13
 33
 2,611

Short Chapter: Latenight Cuddles

Sweetie Belle the Plushie cuddled beneath the reptile arms of Spike, who was sleeping on his doggie bed, snoring loudly. It has been weeks since the whole accident and she secretly made the potion once again and hidden herself on Spike's bed for the majority of the day until night came. Twilight was in bed with her night cap on and Sweetie's stitched mouth was still smiling, and it would forever since she couldn't move it.

She felt Spike twist and turn to the other side of his bed as he held her tightly, Sweetie tried to squeeze her way out but failed and caught her breath due to the pressure of his claws around her. Then, she wrapped her soft, tiny arms around the tip of his claws and went back to sleep.

That's when the light turned out, revealing Twilight, who sat up on the bed. Little did Sweetie know is that Spike had been talking in his sleep. The unicorn mare got off the bed and woke the dragon up, causing him to scream and rub his eyes. He was still holding Sweetie in his claws. "Twilight, what was that for?!" He asked.

"That was for not telling me that Sweetie Belle had turned into a plushie again, this is just great." Twilight said as she let out an angry sigh before glaring at her assistant. "Tomorrow morning, we're going to Zecora's to tun Sweetie back to normal again! Got it?"

"Yes, ma'am." Spike said, disappointed before the light turned out. Spike lied back on his bed and sighed before he heard Twilight say: "By the way, why are you so obsessed with Sweetie being a plushie?"

The dragon mumbled before looking up at Twilight. "Same thing you were with Smarty Pants, you couldn't go to sleep at night without feeling the soft stitches upon your face, and don't tell em that's a lie, I've heard you talk in your sleep. Now, goodnight, you little filly."

Author's Note:

This was just a random and very stupid idea I had, so don't judge me about having this being poorly written.

Comments ( 6 )

Does Spike really love Sweetie Belle the unicorn or just the plushie?

Dude, you're awesome for actually making this scene.

Awwwwww

4735259 THAT! Would be a really weird fetish.

Login or register to comment