• Published 17th Jul 2014
  • 6,096 Views, 473 Comments

Trixie and Maud: Heart of Stone - TheCrimsonDM



Trixie Lulamoon has led a hard life, especially after the events of her magic duel with Twilight Sparkle. Now trying to piece herself back together, can she learn the meaning of friendship from her first real friend, Maud Pie?

  • ...
30
 473
 6,096

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Forty Nine: Mare Talk

HEART OF STONE
Chapter Forty Nine: Mare Talk
Written by TheCrimsonDm


After the bath Trixie moved out onto the couch in the living room and sat next to Rarity. Pinkie Pie however retired into the bedroom for a good night’s rest. Trixie felt very awkward sitting next to Rarity, there were so many things running in her head after talking to Pinkie Pie and the worst one of them all was a new worry. Was everypony she knew secretly some kind of super pervert? Would that include Twilight?

“So…I have a question for you, if you don’t mind,” Trixie said.

Rarity leaned back further into the couch before saying, “You can ask me anything, after all we’re the best of friends.”

“Do the five of you have sex all the time or something?” Trixie asked.

“I…what? Why would you even think that?” Rarity asked her voice becoming tense.

“It’s just that Pinkie Pie told me that she’s had sex with you before…so I after a night like this I’m a little concerned that I’m surrounded by perverts,” Trixie explained.

“Trixie, you just joined in a foursome with us. I think that makes you a pervert too…but don’t judge yourself too harshly. You’re still young, and you should get to explore a little before you settle down for good, sow you’re wild oats and all that,” Rarity said with her voice beginning to relax.

“What about my question though?” Trixie asked trying to get an answer.

“I’ve been intimate with Pinkie Pie once or twice in the past. A long time ago mind you, since then I’ve confirmed that I do indeed like stallions more than Mare’s…so we aren’t all perverts,” Rarity said.

“But…Pinkie told me she’s had sex with all of you, well except for Fluttershy…but if all of you have had sex with each other then that’s weird…” Trixie said, as she tried to find the words to explain what she was worried about.

Rarity’s eyes were widened for a few moments as she whispered, “Pinkie’s done what?” after that she seemed to get a grip on herself and say in a calm voice, “I didn’t know that Pinkie had been so…active. I know that she doesn’t do ‘that’ all that often, and although she talks to me about what’s she’s done when she’s done it…she never mentions her partners name. I thought it was just because she was being tactful.”

“But why would you all just do that with each other?” Trixie asked, trying to comprehend what Pinkie’s role was in all of this.

“We don’t. I have been with Pinkie Pie a couple of times and that is it. And even then it was only in the worst of my heat cycles…she was kind enough to be there for me when I was going a little bit crazy,” Rarity explained.

“But…isn’t it weird?” Trixie asked.

Rarity was quiet for a few second as she thought to herself, and when Rarity did speak again she had a very kind voice. “When I was your age, or Pinkie’s for that matter, I would go out to the bar and look for a stallion whenever I needed one. That could be quite often and it was reckless of me, but thankfully I have never had cause to regret any of it. Pinkie Pie is however a little more cautious in this respect. From my understanding of her explanation, she refuses to be intimate with anypony unless she knows them fairly well before hoof. Unlike me who used to go to bars and…’get with’ Stallions whenever I pleased. Pinkie Pie isn’t even as active as I used to be, if what she tells me is accurate, and I have good reason to believe it is.”

“So…you would just trust any stallion that you met at a bar, to do those things to you?” Trixie asked, her mind having trouble understanding how one could trust another pony so easily, especially a stallion.

“Darling, you say that like I wasn’t enjoying it. Those stallions didn’t do things to me, we did things to each other. But I was reckless, and that is something that I want you to understand. Pinkie Pie is not a pervert for only being with ponies she knows, she’s very cautious about that kind of thing, and it’s not very often,” Rarity explained, there was a caring tone in her voice as she explained this to Trixie.

“Okay, I guess I understand that. But I didn’t do anything with anypony until I had Maud…my special somepony,” Trixie said. “So how come Pinkie didn’t try and date any of you first?”

“Oh she did, not me of course, because as I’ve said I prefer stallions. But she’s tried dating Rainbow Dash, and even Twilight at one point. Rainbow Dash has trouble with long term relationships, she gets scared if anything last longer than a week…sometimes I worry about her. Then Twilight and Pinkie just didn’t work out because of Twilight’s need for an intellectually equal partner.

“As you can tell Pinkie and Twilight are still very good friends, and no feelings were hurt. But Pinkie Pie isn’t what Twilight needs from somepony. Pinkie Pie on the other hoof…I think she’s lonely, and sometimes that loneliness must hurt. If there was anything I could do to help her, I would,” Rarity explained.

Trixie was quiet for a moment before asking, “So you have never had sex with any of your other friends?”

“No,” Rarity replied flatly. “In fact Pinkie Pie is the only mare…other then you two that I have ever been with in that way.”

Trixie looked towards Maud and was a little surprised by the fact that she wasn’t in the living room anymore. With the sound of running water from the bathroom Trixie could guess that Maud was cleaning up. Trixie let out a sigh and said, “I’m sorry for thinking that you were all perverts like that.”

“Trixie, we are all perverts on some level. But thank you for your apology,” Rarity said with a smile.

Trixie hugged Rarity and asked very quietly, “Do you think that Fluttershy would ever date Pinkie Pie?”

Rarity was quiet for a few seconds before saying, “I don’t know. After her break up with Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy has been closed off romantically. It’s sad to think about, Especially considering I think that she’s a bigger romantic then even me.”

Trixie pulled away from Rarity and gave her smile before yawning ferociously and nearly falling over on the couch. Trixie rubbed her eyes which seemed to have gotten very heavy all of a sudden and then shivered as she began feeling cold. Trixie stood up and stumbled towards the bedroom door as she became increasingly tired.

“You’ve had a big day, Trixie. Let me help you,” Rarity said as she walked alongside Trixie.

Trixie leaned against Rarity for support as they entered the bedroom Trixie shivered again as the bedroom was slightly colder then the living room was. Pinkie Pie was already lying under the cover of three quilts and fast asleep. Trixie climbed in and still freezing cuddled up next to Pinkie. As Rarity turned away and left the room she said, “Good night you two.” The door closed behind Rarity and the room was dropped into darkness. As Trixie laid there she could see out the top of her window just as sleep took hold of her.

The sky was still a little red but darkening quickly, and the snow had stopped, at least momentarily. Trixie could make out an alicorn flying through the sky, and Trixie’s thoughts hovered over to Twilight. Twilight must be up there making the cold weather stop, and letting the warm weather come back again. That would be nice. Trixie’s eyes slowly closed and she drifted off to sleep.

PreviousChapters Next