• Published 17th Jul 2014
  • 6,071 Views, 473 Comments

Trixie and Maud: Heart of Stone - TheCrimsonDM



Trixie Lulamoon has led a hard life, especially after the events of her magic duel with Twilight Sparkle. Now trying to piece herself back together, can she learn the meaning of friendship from her first real friend, Maud Pie?

  • ...
30
 473
 6,071

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Forty Eight: Pinkie Clean

HEART OF STONE
Chapter Forty Eight: Pinkie Clean
Written by TheCrimsonDM


The bathing room was a little smaller then Trixie had originally believed, it was actually the bath tub itself that was large as it took up over half of the room. As Trixie laid back, the water going over her shoulders she admired just how large the tub was. It was big enough for four ponies to fit in comfortably, although that wasn’t going to happen anytime soon. Trixie blew some of the bubbles away as she sat in the hot water letting it cleanse her of the filthy things she had done earlier.

A small splash followed by bubbles floating into Trixie’s view distracted her from her relaxation. She looked over at Pinkie Pie whose wet mane was drooping down and covering half of her face. Pinkie Pie was enjoying the bubbles and playing with them, she made a small tower of bubbles vaguely shaped like Twilight’s Tree Castle, and then Pinkie Pie smashed it with her hooves and giggled as the bubbles flew everywhere.

Despite the fact that this was originally supposed to be Trixie’s private bath time, she actually found herself enjoying Pinkie’s company. Maud had suggested that Trixie allow Pinkie Pie to bathe with her, and suggested a bubble bath as well. It turns out that Pinkie Pie loved bubble baths and the mere mention of one cheered her up. Letting Pinkie Pie bathe with her was the least she could do for the distraught mare.

“So, Trixie, do you want me to wash your back?” Pinkie Pie asked with a giggle.

As much as Trixie wanted to take Pinkie up on her offer, this wasn’t about her. Trixie sat up and said, “How about I wash your back instead?”

Pinkie Pie smiled and turned away from Trixie saying, “Sounds nice. I haven’t taken a bath with anypony since Maud was last in Ponyville.”

As Trixie moved closer to Pinkie Pie and grabbed some of the shampoo from the counter Trixie asked, “Do you and Maud take baths together a lot?”

Pinkie Pie was quiet for a few seconds as Trixie squeezed some shampoo onto Pinkie’s back, and began working the shampoo into her wet fur. Trixie wasn’t really used to doing this, usually when Maud and Trixie took baths they would forget about cleaning themselves. Trixie tired to be gentle with her hooves as she continued washing Pinkie’s back.

“We used too…last time I took a bath with her though, things got a little weird,” Pinkie explained quietly.

“What happened?” Trixie asked kindly as she felt Pinkie’s back tensing up.

“Maud happened. I don’t think it was on purpose but…something happened and it was weird. Can we talk about something else?” Pinkie asked, a hint of worry in her voice.

“Of course, what do you want to talk about?” Trixie asked as she found herself beginning to massage Pinkie’s back. It was strange to consider Pinkie Pie having tension in her back, for some reason it just seemed like the acrobatic, bouncy pony, should never have tension in her muscles.

“Actually…I want to talk about this…I need to,” Pinkie Pie said. Trixie stayed quiet and continued working through Pinkie’s fur. “Trixie, is it weird that…Maud is so…I don’t really know how to say this nicely…”

“Then say it rudely, She’s your sister and I know how much you love her. Whatever you say won’t bother me,” Trixie said.

“Is it weird that she’s so perverted? I mean I do things with my friends sometimes but we are usually pretty quiet about it. I know my sister experiences things physically and all but sometimes she is really perverted and it…it scares me,” Pinkie Pie admitted.

Trixie was quiet for a few moments as she began washing the shampoo out of Pinkie’s fur. She decided if she was going to do this, she might as well go all the way. “Lean back a little.”

Pinkie Pie complied with Trixie’s order and then Trixie began rewetting Pinkie’s mane. As Trixie brought the shampoo back to get at Pinkie’s mane she said, “Sometimes Maud’s perversion worries me a little. Not because she’s perverted, but because she has no shame.” Pinkie Pie closed her eyes as Trixie began pouring shampoo into Pinkie’s mane. Trixie then added, “I used to think it was because Maud had a more healthy understanding of sex, but recently I’ve been thinking otherwise.”

“Yeah…I think Maud tried to have sex with me last time we took a bath together,” Pinkie Pie said.

Trixie stopped dead in her tracks and blinked a few times as her mind shut down. It took a few seconds but her brain rebooted and Trixie asked, “Maud did what to you?”

Pinkie was silent for a few seconds before saying in a quiet voice, “I didn’t say anything important.”

“No, you just told me that Maud tried to have sex with you. Pinkie Pie, what the hay happened?” Trixie asked a little more sternly then she had meant to.

“Maud was just lonely…or something. Maybe she was in heat, I don’t know. It wasn’t a big deal, I mean all she did was wash me…a lot,” Pinkie Pie said in a shaky voice.

“Pinkie Pie, how far did you two go?” Trixie asked in a very careful voice.

“Too far,” Pinkie answered.

“Tell me what happened. I won’t judge you, I promise,” Trixie said as she began washing the shampoo out gently.

“Maud’s hoof continued slipping when she was washing me, and then it would stay slipped until I moved it. Nothing really bad, but it was still weird, and the worst part was the heart broken look she had on her face when I told her to stop …I’m not mad with her or anything I just thought it was weird. I didn’t really put it all together until tonight. I just thought she was being clumsy…or something,” Pinkie explained.

“So what why did you join in the foursome if this bothered you so much?” Trixie asked.

“I thought it sounded like fun. Thought maybe I would end up spending most of my time with Rarity, it wouldn’t be the first time after all. But then Maud spent most of her time with me…and I enjoyed it. I mean I really enjoyed it, nopony has ever done that to me before…and that feels wrong,” Pinkie Pie said in a quiet voice.

“Look Pinkie Pie, everything we did tonight was going to end up feeling weird or wrong in one way or another. I feel horrible about the things I did with Rarity, but I won’t let it get to me because that’s exactly what happens when you do this kind of thing. I just didn’t want anypony’s feelings to be hurt…are your feelings hurt?” Trixie asked.

“No…not really. I’m just confused is all. Maybe I shouldn’t do anything like that again for awhile,” Pinkie Pie said.

Trixie was quiet as she turned around and sunk down into the water again. She just wanted to help Pinkie, but sadly this sounded like something that was only going to be worked out between Maud and Pinkie privately. And the idea of Maud having tried to be intimate with Pinkie Pie in the past was concerning.

Suddenly Trixie felt a pair of hooves rubbing her shoulders gently followed by Pinkie Pie saying, “Sit up and I’ll wash your back.”

Trixie didn’t argue and sat up so that Pinkie could have access. The shampoo was a little cold as it landed on Trixie’s back, but when Pinkie Pie began massaging it into her fur the sensation was lovely. Trixie decided it was time to ask her the other question, “Why don’t you want any of us to tell Fluttershy?”

Pinkie Pie didn’t stop massaging the shampoo in as she explained, “Because she has a crush on you. Fluttershy already has reason enough to hate me, but if she ever found out about this then she might attack me. Seriously, she doesn’t get angry often but when she does it’s terrifying.”

“I don’t think she would ever hurt you. You’re her friend after all,” Trixie said.

“Well I’ve been a crappy friend. You know how sometimes I open my mouth and say things that are a little hurtful?” Pinkie asked. With Trixie’s nod Pinkie continued, “Well I’ve said a lot of mean stuff to her. One time she got her revenge though and she called me…simple minded.”

“That’s not really much of an insult,” Trixie said.

“It is when she’s implying that I’m retarded,” Pinkie retorted.

Trixie was quiet for a long time after that, and only after her back had been washed and Pinkie Pie had began working on washing Trixie’s mane did she finally ask, “Is there a reason that you’ve said so much mean stuff to her?”

Pinkie stroked Trixie’s mane gently while explaining, “In the social dynamic of our group, I’m on the bottom. I’m either treated like I’m childish or insane most of the time. Fluttershy is one step above me, and the only reason the others don’t pick on her is because their afraid of her getting angry. That doesn’t mean that they don’t disrespect her sometimes, but so long as it’s not a direct insult she seems to stay calm…unless of course it’s me saying something.

“One time when we first met, I called myself Auntie Pinkie Pie, and patted her on the head. I was only trying to be cute but she thought I was demeaning her and she nearly bit me. Considering how the rest of that party for Gilda went, well nothing was going to work out that day,” Pinkie Pie finished.

“So I’m guessing that dating Fluttershy is off the table for you?” Trixie asked.

Pinkie Pie’s eyes widened as she stared down at Trixie and then Pinkie Pie whispered, “Fluttershy hate’s me. Well maybe she just really dislikes me, but that’s basically like hating me for her.”

“How come you think Fluttershy hates you?” Trixie asked.

“Because she never hangs out with me, at least not when we’re alone…and the one single time that she tried too…I screwed it up okay,” Pinkie Pie said almost defensively.

“I could talk to her about how she feels about you if you want. Maybe she actually really likes you but she’s scared of how confident you are,” Trixie suggested.

Pinkie Pie was silent for a few moments as she washed the shampoo out of Trixie’s mane before she finally said, “Alright…I’d like that. It would be nice if she wants to get closer to me. Out of all of my friend’s she’s the only one that I haven’t been with after all.”

“What?” Trixie asked.

“Oh I’ve had sex with everyone of my friends except for Fluttershy. I’m actually still surprised that AJ agreed but you can’t beat pouty face,” Pinkie Pie said with a wink.

Trixie sighed and said, “Of course you did. Maud already told me a little about how active you are…”

“Yep, but only with the ponies I know and trust with my life…there are six ponies I trust that much now,” Pinkie Pie said.

“Six, if that includes me and Fluttershy, than what about Maud?” Trixie asked and then quickly hated herself for bringing it up.

A sad look overtook Pinkie’s face and Trixie heard Pinkie Pie whisper, “I nearly forgot about that…”

PreviousChapters Next