• Published 17th Jul 2014
  • 11,914 Views, 78 Comments

Rainbow Dash's Pregnancy - lunaishot



rainbow dash gets pregnant by who read to learn

  • ...
40
 78
 11,914

raibow dashs pregnancy part 2

Written by Lunaishot and edited by Rainbowlightin

Rainbow Dash and Soarin decide to go tell Soarin's parents first, because they were the closest. Soarin's parents seemed super excited, even after they heard it was an accident and they weren't married. They then went to Rainbow Dash's dad wasn't so happy though, he always respected marriage ever since he became a widow. Rainbow Dash's mom had left him, then died in a horrible thunderstorm accident. Then Rainbow Dash and Soarin decide to start heading for Ponyville.

Rainbow Dash had gained a little weight since there one week stay at Soarin's place, and the doctor said it was too dangerous to fly that distance now that she was 2 months pregnant, so they took the train. When they got there, they decide to go to Twilight's house. Even though she already knew, Rainbow Dash thought that it should be ever pony together, instead of separate, And Twilight was a good scheduler. So Rainbow Dash went there, luckily able to fly.

Twilight answered the door in excitement, "I feel like a doctor!" Twilight exclaimed as she bounced around. When she stopped, she asked Rainbow Dash what she wanted.

"I just want you to schedule an appointment where we can all meet so I can tell them, and try to make it soon cause Soarin only has a month here before he has to go back to work."

Twilight smiled a huge smile and said "Oh, I loved to!”

Rainbow Dash decide to go home, but Soarin wanted to buy some food at the market, so Rainbow Dash fly home slowly, but fast enough so that no pony could she her large belly. "Don't forget ketchup and cereal!" Rainbow Dash screamed while taking off. Soarin looked, then realize it must be a food craving, so he went and got that.

Rainbow Dash had sat on the couch for 2 hours, having 3 moods swings and 2 giant pee-breaks. She had ate some bread and pie crust, knowing that it was un-natural and had a very crumbly mess, but she didn't care nor mind.

"I'm home!" Soarin exclaimed as he walked in, Rainbow Dash eyes winded, not because of shock but because she realized that she was talking, living, getting married to, and doing every average pony thing together. "You ok Rainbow Dash?" Soarin said, his head cocked to the side in confusion and worry,

"Oh, I’m fine, just thinking about our...I mean my new life."

Rainbow Dash said blushing, then looked down at her swollen belly and putting her hands around it.

Soarin grinned and giggled "Honey, it's our new life, even if we aren't married yet, this is our foal, and you know I like you a lot."

Rainbow Dash went into some sort of trance. 'Honey, did he just call me honey, a WONDER BOLT called ME honey.' Rainbow Dash moved her hooves from her belly and put them on her checks. Soarin cooked diner for her, and they ate at her cloud table. She covered her entire meal in salt, even the orange juice. Soarin had already gotten used to the weird cravings and the dis comfort, but the mood swings still scared him. He had never witness one, so when Rainbow Dash started to cry over the fact that the foal was on accident, he just got up and rubbed her, which she switched to anger super-fast a slapped his hand. He almost got mad at her, before realizing that it was just a mood swing, in which he chomped down and went back to eating his spaghetti.

Rainbow Dash then went to bed to take a nap. After half an hour, Soarin heard a knock on the door. He walked away from the stove and went to the door.

At the door was Twilight "Oh, I don't mean to intrude, but I schedule the meeting for a day after tomorrow."

Soarin thought for a moment, then said "Great, um, how did you get up here?"

"Oh, a spell and a contraption from Pinkie Pie." Twilight smiled, and then left with a flash of magenta

"Weird...” Soarin mumbled under his breath before sitting down.

Rainbow Dash was putting on a shirt Soarin had let her borrow. It fit her like a glove, with still some room to grow.

Soarin looked and said "Whoa, that shirt a size ten, I thought you were a 5 and 1/2."

Rainbow Dash put her eyebrows down a frowned "Yeah, you know why." Soarin blushed and apologized, Rainbow Dash accepted and put on a pink skirt. "Let’s go." Rainbow Dash said after packing a daisy and chocolate bar.

"Coming!" Soarin said from the other room.

He was trying to find his bit bag so that after the picnic they could go baby shopping. After 5 more minutes, they were out the door and at the hill in no time. Rarity was laying out the plates while Pinkie pie rolled in the grass. Twilight was the first one to notice the couple while helping Fluttershy serve the food. Apple Jack noticed and told all her friends they were coming. They all waved rapidly, when they landed

Rarity took one look at Soarin, ran up to Rainbow Dash and asked "Did you get into the Wonder Bolt? Oh that lovely...”

Rainbow Dash put her hoof in Rarity's mouth and said "No, bigger." Rainbow Dash smiled and looked at Soarin.

Apple Jack said "Twilight here said that you had some big news to tell us."

Fluttershy looked up, her face super red "Oh, um... hey Soarin, Do you want some food first or the news, I mean I don't care which, but all the food is set out so...”

Rainbow Dash laughed at her friend’s shyness and said "I think I’ll have some food first."

All of the ponies and Spike ate in silence, Spike burly taking notice to the 2. When they were done Pinkie Pie rolled around a bit more, then noticed Rainbow Dash's belly.

"Rainbow Dash, are you ok. Your belly is all swollen." She then scanned Rainbow Dash, "You also look tired, have you eaten too much sugar, because sugar keeps you up and makes you kind of fat."

Twilight gave Pinkie a look at Pinkie and Pinkie stopped talking. "Oh, um, about that...” Rainbow Dash patted her belly. "....I’m pregnant."

Everyone was shocked except Twilight and Spike. Finally

Rarity came back and said "Oh, it's probably goanna be sssssssoooo cute, do you mind if I make it some close, I have dreamed of this day since I turned 16, oh, what kind is it? I must know!"

Applejack looked at Rarity and said "Congrats Rainbow, I’m pretty sure it's goanna be the fastest Pegasus around."

Pinkie pie bounced up and down "Oh, ANOTHER foal."

Fluttershy said "is that why you went to the hospital." Everyone was confused again.

"It's a long story." Rainbow Dash said.

Apple Jack looked around and asked "Who's this lucky stallion?” Twilight looked shock

"The one and only Soarin!"

Rarity eyes started to twinkle "Oh, You must be so happy."

Soarin looked up and told the whole story.

Pinkie pie looked at them and said "Well not the romanticism, but o well, you should talk to the Cakes about it."

Spike looked at them and said "Or if you can't reach them just talk to Twilight." Twilight grinned. Soarin said he need to use the little colt’s room and left. As soon as he left she was asked a bunch of questions. One intriguer her the most was

Apple Jack's she asked 'What's it like to have a Wonder Bolt for a husband.'

Rainbow Dash didn't know what to answer at first, then she said "Oh, um, were not married yet." Everyone was in shock, again

"But... Mrs. and Mr. Cake are married." Pinkie pie said

"Well, I know, it was just an accident."

Fluttershy looked up and said "so..."

"Yes, this foal wasn't planned."

. Rarity said "Oh, well, that sucks."

Twilight just thought for a moment, then said "It could have happened to any of us."

Rainbow Dash looked down and scrapped the ground with her hoof, still upset. Then, all of a sudden, she started laughing uncontrollable. "Is she alright?" Rarity asked concerning

"Twilight said "It's just a mood swing." Soarin had come back and Rainbow Dash said it was time to go. Soarin was confused but decide not to fight. Rainbow Dash and Soarin fly off, but Rainbow Dash was able to hear

Twilight say "Look what you guys did.” When Rainbow Dash are Soarin got home,

Rainbow Dash looked at him in the eyes and said "I think I want to get rid of the baby."

To Be Continued...