• Published 15th Jul 2014
  • 2,383 Views, 24 Comments

The True Story of Pinkie's Childhood - MistyShineStar

  • ...
4
 24
 2,383

Rainbow Dash

Rainbow Dash, Pinkie thought to herself as the cyan filly half dragged, half flew her towards the restauraunt. A colourful name. Is mine very colourful? Well, in a way it is. But then again, it is only one colour, hers is multiple, Pinkie mused to herself, before finding herself by a table and no longer being dragged. Rainbow Dash grinned. "Take a seat," she said, pulling out a chair and lifting Pinkie from the wheelchair to help her out.

Pinkie silently sat in the chair before a large, repulsive noise was heard throughout the restauraunt. It was that of a raspberry, and echoed through every hall. Rainbow Dash fell over laughing, pointing at Pinkie while she wiped tears from her eyes. She sighed before pulling up something from Pinkie's seat. A whoopee cushion.

Upon seeing this, most ponies turned around, some chuckling, some disgusted she behaved in such a manner. Rainbow had finally calmed down from her laughter. "Just a friendly prank. I pull one on every new friend I meet." She grinned mischeivously. That prank was...funny. Really funny! Pinkie didn't even see a real life prank before! It was amazing! She felt her hair poof slightly and she laughed a little bit. Pinkie automatically decided that she liked this mare. Casual, perhaps egotistical but maybe that could help Pinkie balance her low self worth.

"You a mute? You haven't said anything yet!" Rainbow Dash came off bluntly, staring at the bubble gum maned filly.

"No. Bit upset is all. I've been having some troubles lately."

"Oh...yeaaaah. No wonder you were in a hospital. My bad." Dash looked away uncertainly. "Sorry," she finally muttered.

"It's okay. Why were you there? You look healthy to me."

Rainbow Dash puffed her chest out proudly. "I'm a big sister! I have a new baby sis and she's so awesome and mama says she's orange with a violet mane-but she's setting her up for a-dahp-shun, whatever that means. Mama says she can't raise her. I bet it's because she's really strong and big like me or even daddy so nopony can pick her up!" Rainbow Dash dismissed it by waving her wing. "But I love her anyway and I know I'll always get to be with her!"

Pinkie decided to keep quiet, as she knew perfectly well what adoption meant. She remembered when she first came to sugarcube corner and Mr. and Mrs. Cake discussed adopting Pinkie with a strange pony in a suit. Hopefully when Dash found out, it wouldn't be too hard on her. Pinkie said nothing, sipping at a soda she didn't remember a waitress putting there. "Mr. and Mrs. Cake said they can't have any kids right now," she said finally. "But the doctor said that he could try to make a baby for them with a sperm donor or something. But the doctor said the sperm donor is a pegasus, but has a lot of unicorn in their family, so they'll probably have a unicorn or pegasus baby, maybe even both, and Mrs. Cake is embarrassed about having a sperm donor, and she says Mr. Cake will have a lot of 'splaining to do when the baby's born! But that's not for another few years." Her mane was completely poofed up again. She was...content. Not happy, but satisfied.

Dash grinned. "My sis is a full blood pegasus! Like me! But mama says I won't see her again for a while, but that's okay, when she comes back, I'll teach her to fly!" She buzzed in the air for a moment before dropping back into her chair.

Pinkie laughed. "If I have a brother or sister that's a pegasus, will you teach them how to fly?"

"Totally!" Rainbow squealed. "I'll teach 'em to fly through the air, and take them to Wonderbolts games, and camp with them at Rainbow Falls, and..." she trailed off, smiling with large sparkly eyes and her face in her hoof. "Just like I'll do with Scootaloo."

Author's Note:

Somewhat short but I was inactive so have an update.
I've had the headcanon for a while that Mrs. Cake's babies were sperm donor babies