• Published 19th Jul 2014
  • 1,093 Views, 16 Comments

Berry Court - fluttercord4ever



Berry Punch goes to Court for Filly Abuse

  • ...
20
 16
 1,093

You did it!

Berry Punch look up to see her daughter Berry Pinch with a worry look on her face.

"Mommy, are you ok?"

The little filly said. It was not to long until Berry Punch got up to her hooves and smile at her daughter.

"I am fine Berry Pinch. I just couldn't find my-"

Berry Punch stop her sentence short and her smile turn into a angry frown.

"You did it."

Berry Punch said in at angry almost murderous tone. Berry Pinch look confuse and a little scared of how her mother was acting. She knew she was drunk but she never sounded this angry before.

"Mommy, Is every-"

Berry Pinch didn't have time to finish her sentence when a wine purple color hoof came and hit her in the face. The impact cause Berry Pinch to fall backwards and on to the floor with a long BANG.

"You did it!"

Berry Punch scream at her daughter getting on top of the little filly and start to punch her in the face. Every punch grew harder and faster.

"You did it! You took it!"

Berry Punch scream again punching Berry Pinch in the ribs which made a loud SNAP. Berry Pinch bit down the scream that was in her throat. She didn't know what her mother was doing know why her mother was hitting her. She never hit her before so this was new for her. In a weak voice Berry Pinch said.

"What are you talking about Mommy? I didn't take anything from you."

A few seconds after Berry Pinch said that Berry Punch hit Berry Pinch in the stomach. Berry Pinch eyes widen for the lack of air getting into her lungs.

"Don't you play innocent! I know her took it! Now where is it."

"I.. told.. you.. I.. didn't.. do.. anything.."

Berry Pinch struggle with her words trying to breath from her mouth. She never felt any pain like this before. Berry Punch got up from her daughter and then kick her in the face. The was a SNAP coming from the little filly's neck and she was lying on the floor not moving. Berry Punch look at her daughter and then leaves to go to her room leaving her daughter bleeding on the floor.


Little did Berry Punch knows there was a grey mare pegasus who saw the whole thing. She was doing her last bit of mail when she heard a loud BANG coming from the house she was in front of. Confuse and worry the mare look though a window that leads to the living room. To her surprise to she a mare on top of a little filly. The mare was punching the little filly like she was a punching bag. Watching in horror of the gruesome sense with blood flying everywhere around the room. She can hear the mare saying to the little one.

"You did it!"

and the little one looking confuse and scared not knowing that she is being abuse. Then there was a SNAP coming from the filly's ribs when the mare punch the filly in the ribs. The grey mare can hear the filly saying

"Mommy"

but that was all the mare heard. Not long after the filly spoke the mare punch her in the stomach near where the lungs are. You can she the filly trying here best to say her words. Then the mare got off of the filly and kick her right in the face. The grey mare can hear a loud SNAP coming from the filly. Afraid of see more the grey mare flies to the police station. When see got there she was out of breath. The Cops look at the breathless pegasus with a confuse look on there face.

"Is everything alright Mrs. Derpy? Do you need water?"

One of the cops said to Derpy. Derpy took a deep breath and scream in a panic voice.

"There is no time of that! I am here to report that a mother is abusing her daughter."