• Published 16th Jul 2014
  • 1,460 Views, 235 Comments

My Little Pony: Mint-Green Version - FaelaArts



Lyra has been waiting four years for his return. She wasn't expecting him to be dumped at her feet like a sack of potatoes.

  • ...
4
 235
 1,460

PreviousChapters Next
After many trials, he finally found peace.

“Stay here, I can’t have you being dragged into this as well, especially if you plan on rescuing me later.” Blue winked at Red, Green, and Twilight as he turned around to them. They were at the edge of the town, close to the area which had housed the Mewtwo fight with the Police, close to the base. Green and Twilight stepped back, Red staying where he was. Blue turned and breathed in, standing up straight.

“Ehehehe,” was all he could say as he left, eye twitching as he forced himself to move into the open, and approach the base. Gulping down the last chance he had at fleeing, he continued, stopping quite some distance away from the camp, but still within shouting distance. They instantly noticed, and formed a defensive line. It was quite a strange battle, a hundred versus one.

“Where are the two you captured?” Blue raised his voice and shouted across the gap between them as the man in charge came forward, and situated a glare on Blue. He leaned over, and produced a megaphone.

“They were sent to be held in Goldenrod jail for questioning. Have you come to trade yourself for them?” The Commander lowered the megaphone, and waited. Blue breathed in, and once more shouted across the clearing.

“No, I have come to offer a different sort of trade. I will willingly give myself over if you agree to a retrial with everyone who was in attendance of the last one.” Blue stood tall and proud, hoping the sweat on his face wasn’t visible. Smiling, he waited for the reply. If it was only for questioning, when he offered himself over they would likely be released.

“And what is to stop us from taking you by force? You can’t hide forever.” The man didn’t entirely understand the perp’s angle. Nodding to the people under his command, they reached for their pokemon, ready to attack.

“That’s the thing, Commander. I CAN hide forever. You might have noticed, I wasn’t entirely a human when you found me. That isn’t the only form I can take. As soon as I leave your sight I could take an entirely different form. A bird, an Eevee, a fly.” Blue smiled confidently, despite the chill running down his spine and the sweat still running down his face. Sure, Blue could probably transform into those if he tried, but it didn’t sound like a wise decision considering the last time he had transformed into a creature.

The Commander mused over this for a moment. It was true up until he had walked into that tent he had no idea where Blue was. If he left, he was likely never to be seen again. However, what was stopping him from apprehending him right now? Yes Blue had powerful pokemon, but it could only attack once per turn. And each pokemon would have a turn, meaning even if they only did 1hp, it would still count as 100. Each time a pokemon fainted, it would be no matter to revive it using their portable pc.

“Attack, apprehend him before he is able to escape.” The Commander spoke low, but Blue saw the moment as a wave of bright red rose up between them.

Blue looked to the army of pokemon, and something clicked inside of him.

“Excuse me? You think your pokemon are enough to stop me?” Blue didn’t have to raise his voice, the Commander was an expert lip reader. It was one of the requirements of the job. He raised the megaphone once more.

“None of your pokemon have an area of effect attack, so they will have to battle us one at a time. You barely have time to summon one Pokemon, let alone have time to also teach it a move. You may take down one a turn, but can you take down a hundred?” The Commander lowered it, and slowly a smile fell on his face. Finally, this charade was over. Blue had been on the run so long it had become an embarrassment to his force.

“Do you not know who I am? I mean this is a pretty freaking important thing you know.” Blue’s eye twitched and he narrowed his eyes, shaking in anger. The charging group of pokemon faded into the backdrop as he shouted the next sentence at the top of his lungs.

I’M BLUE MOTHER F***ING OAK B*TCH!” Blue reached into his bag and pulled out a TM, labelled TM26. Anyone who was anyone in the Pokemon world would know what this TM taught. Blue brought it around to his face and opened his mouth, and bit down, snapping it in half as he swallowed half it it, quickly devouring the second half. Every single human watching him from the Police side, including the commander, flung their mouths open like door in a large gust of wind.

AND I THINK YOU NEED TO LEARN A FREAKING LESSON IN THE SCHOOL OF KICK-YOUR-ASS” Blue leaned back, raising his leg, and breathed in. The Pokemon army continued to close on him, unaware of just what they were walking into. What reason would they have to think Blue was doing what he was doing? Pausing just long enough to assure himself every Pokemon was in range, Blue smirked, and brought his foot down with all his strength.

Blue used Earthquake.
It’s super Effective!
All pokemon fainted.

“We are willing to agree to your demands.”

“Damn right you do.”

Author's Note:

*Squee*

PreviousChapters Next