• Published 14th Jul 2014
  • 7,299 Views, 622 Comments

Our Little Clementine - MaxBeezy



The "My New Life In Equestria" trilogy concludes with the chronicles of Matt and Applejack raising their Daughter from foalhood to her teenage years. Hilarity ensues. Sort of.

  • ...
33
 622
 7,299

Epilogue

Matt opens his eyes to the bright morning sun shining through his window. The curtains are moved in a way that allows the rays to temporarily blind him, mildly annoying his otherwise pleasant sleep. He feels relaxed, and well rested. To his left, is an empty spot in the bed. Applejack is nowhere to be seen. For minutes, thoughts of loneliness enter his mind; he’s always woken up to the sight of his wife sleeping peacefully first thing in the morning, but now she is not there. His arm reaches to the empty space, caressing it with love, but also loneliness. Matt always figured this day would come; the day in which he would wake up without her, the day in which he would have to live out the rest of his unnaturally long life alone.

A deep breath hits Matt’s cheek. As his body starts to wake up alongside him, he feels a heavy pressure on his chest. He is broken from his thoughts to look at the source of the weight, and sees that Applejack is resting on top of him.

“Not today.” Matt whispers to himself, smiling in a brief bout of victory.

His hand moves away from the empty spot, and up onto Applejack’s side, feeling the soft fur against his fingertips. Applejack stirs ever so slightly, but goes back into her peaceful rest. She cannot stay sleeping for too long, as Matt has noticed that it’s ten past ten o’clock.

“AJ…” Matt whispers. “Hey, AJ…”

“Hmm…” Applejack mumbles, “What is it, sugarcube?”

“It’s time to wake up.”

“Urgh…” she groans, “Five more minutes.”

“Okay, but…” Matt smirks and stifles a chuckle, “I got to go to the bathroom.”

“Then go. Ah ain’t stoppin’ ya.”

“The thing is…you’re on top of me.”

“Hmmm?” Applejack opens her eyes, raising her head up to see that indeed, she is on top of him. “Oh, ah see…” she chuckles, burying her muzzle in his bare chest “Five more minutes.”

Matt chuckles alongside her. Normally, such a thing as a bathroom need wouldn’t bother him, but the sensation has hit him quite a bit, and he’s barely holding it in as it is.

“Seriously, AJ, I gotta go. Besides, we have to be at Sweet Apple Acres by noon.”

“What time is it?”

“It’s past ten.”

Applejack looks over to the clock. Matt’s right; it certainly is passed ten. Quickly, but reluctantly, she rolls off of him, allowing him to go free to relieve himself.

“Alright, fine.” Applejack groans in disappointment. She watches Matt get up off the bed, having a small morning stretch to straighten out his spine and pop his shoulders. She looks him up and down, staring at his still fantastic physique. “Mah, mah, mah…” she says in a seductive tone, “Ah do believe yer lookin’ mighty fine fer your age.”

“That’s all thanks to the time at the farm. I wouldn’t have looked this good without you.”

“Well, ah suppose ah should congratulate ya on becomin’ such a fine specimen.” she circles the bed with a hoof, “Maybe once yer done, ya can come back and ah can give ya a REAL good mornin’?”

“I’ll hold you to it.” Matt laughs, walking into the bathroom and closing the door.

Applejack rolls onto her back, looking up at the ceiling with a smile. Has it really been almost thirty seven years since they got married? Thirty seven wild years, with tons of adventures and strange happenings? Thirty seven years of being husband and wife? Thirty seven years of being loving parents to a mare that is now a mother herself?

“Thirty seven years…” Applejack whispers to herself. “Thirty seven…out of one hundred and seventy seven.”

Applejack first met Matt when she was twenty three, and ever since he discovered that he has an unnaturally long life, she began to countdown the years she has left with him. While she maintains hope that Matt will live as long as her, there has been no indication that he is showing signs of aging. It’ll be a couple years before she does, but since Matt is older, if he is going to age up to two hundred years, he should be showing at least a little wrinkle or grey hair by now.

“One hundred and forty left.” she does the math.

The bathroom door opens up, and Matt climbs onto the bed and on top of Applejack, now broken from her thoughts. She yelps in surprise, but laughs at his sudden appearance.

“Sorry, did I break you from something?” he asks.

“Nah, ah was just thinkin’.”

“About what?”

“About…” she pauses, “…how much ah love ya.”

“Aww…” Matt smirks, “You cheesy pony you.”

“Ah think the word yer searchin’ for is silly.”

“Nah, today, you’re cheesy.” he moves leans further down, kissing her on the lips. “Now then, we have a birthday to go to, and we have to be quick.”

“Challenge accepted.” Applejack smiles, grabbing Matt and rolling on top of him. “Race ya.”

“Oh, that’s just mean.”


The party is hopping over at Sweet Apple Acres. Johnathan, now thirteen years of age, is celebrating with his best friend, Princess Crystalline, the daughter of Prince Dawning Shield and Princess Allotrope. Their friends are playing various games that Pinkie Pie has come up with. They are the classics; pin the tail on the pony, bobbing for apples, the shark tank, complete with inflatable sharks, and many others. Pinkie Pie awaits in the shark tank, getting her red food coloring ready for when she falls into the water, and starts her act of getting “eaten” by the sharks.

Granny Smith, still incredibly alive and kicking watches on from the porch, screaming at the foals to quit with the racket. Beside her, is Matt’s Mother, who is sitting in a chair with a smile on her face, happy to be there to see her grandson celebrate his birthday. Watching from the food table, is Big Macintosh, and Princess Twilight Sparkle, as she herself pats at the bulge in her stomach. After all these years of trying, the Princess is finally pregnant.

Donut Joe and Rarity try to make sure their son, Con Mane, named after the hero of those extravagant action spy films, doesn’t get injured as he runs around with the other colts and mares, despite him being ten years old, and having the same traits as his parents. Open for adventure, but keeps himself looking clean and fashionable at all times.

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash are playing with the foals, who love their company. Rainbow Dash shows them her various tricks in the sky with as much energy as she has always shown, while Fluttershy remains on the ground, cheering on her loving wife.

Dawning Shield, Allotrope, Clementine, and Slip Wing are at Pinkie’s shark tank, with their efforts to bring the energetic pony down proving to be unfruitful, even with Dawning Shield and Allotrope’s magic.

“Come on, you guys!” Pinkie yells from her collapsable perch, “I would have won this game by now!”

“We’re tryin’, Aunt Pinkie, but did ya have ta make the target move around, too?!” Clementine points out that the target is rigged to a mechanical contraption, allowing it to move around with reckless abandon.

“You got your magic, so where’s the fun in-WAH!” Pinkie Pie falls into the water, “Oh no! The sharks! ARGH!” she screams dramatically, spraying food coloring everywhere to portray a graphic scene.

Clementine turns to see Allotrope, smiling upon her victory with glee. “I win.” Allotrope chuckles in faux evilness.

Matt and Applejack finally arrive, with Matt holding presents for Johnathan and Crystalline. Red wrapping paper for Johnathan, green wrapping paper for Crystalline. Clementine is the first to notice her parents’ arrival, running up to them and hugging her mother.

“Mom! Dad! So glad y’all could make it!” Clementine says in happiness. “Ah was worried y’all was busy.”

“Like we were going to miss our grandson’s birthday.” Applejack waves off Clementine’s concern, “What could we possibly have been doin’ ta make us too busy fer that?”

“Ah dunno, maybe seein’ the Princesses or Chrysalis.”

“Aren’t the Princesses and Chrysalis over there?” Matt points out Luna, Celestia, and Chrysalis at the food table talking to Twilight, and also Cadance and Shining Armor. Next to Luna is Trixie, who is grazing her cheek against the Princess’ shoulder.

“Oh…right. Almost didn’t notice them arrive.” Clementine chuckles in embarrassment, “Any-who, I’ll take yer gifts.”

“Nonsense, Clem. I’ll bring them over to the gift table. You and Mom chat.” Matt nods, walking over to the gift table.

“Looks like a fun party, Clem.” Applejack smiles, “Reminds me of yer first party with Dawnin’ Shield.”

“We learned from the best.” Clementine points to the still screaming Pinkie, who’s milking that shark attack with everything she has, much to the amusement of Allotrope and Dawning Shield. Slip Wing walks up to Clementine’s side, give her cheek a soft kiss. “Hey, Slip.”

“Clementine.” he replies in an overly lovey dovey voice. He gives Applejack a hug. “Hey, Mom.”

“Shucks, ah don’t think I’ll get used ta be called Mom by ya, especially when yer parents are in the same place as us.” she points to Ditzy Doo and Quill Pen, who have emerged from the Apple Family house with freshly baked muffins to put on the food table. They spot Matt and the approach him to talk. “How are yer parents?”

“They’re good. Dad helped me get a job with Access Applewood as a reporter. Guess my work at the Ponyville Press impressed them so much, that they saw me as Applewood material.”

“So, ya goin’ ta be on TV?”

“Yeah. Got my first assignment in a week. Going to report on the red carpet of that new Supermare movie. Silver Screen is going to be there! I loved that guy when I was younger.”

“Ya love him now!” Clementine chuckles, “Wouldn’t stop talkin’ bout yer excitment when it was announced that he was playing Supermare’s father. Ya know he’s goin’ ta die in the first twenty minutes.”

“Yeah, but it’s going to be the best damn twenty minutes ever!” he laughs. “You’re coming with me, right?”

“Of course ah will. Not gonna waste a free ticket. Shame Johnathan doesn’t want ta go, but he’s got his get together with Crystalline.”

“Right. Get together.” Slip says sarcastically, which isn’t lost on Clementine.

“Slip, come on, now. They’re just friends.”

“I don’t know. Remember how we were when we were younger?”

“In love with each other and not knowin’ it?”

“Something like that.”

“If somethin’ was goin’ on, he’d tell us.”

“Um, remember how y’all was when y’all was younger?” Applejack chimes in, stifling a chuckle. “Kept it a secret till that little scare.”

“Oh, right.” Clementine blushes alongside Slip Wing. “Well…ah guess it couldn’t hurt ta ask him. Maybe when we get back from the premiere. Got to pick the right moment.”

“Right moment, indeed.” Slip Wing nods.

“So…Mom…” Clementine looks back at her mother, “How’s Daddy doin’?”

“He’s fine. Got his birthday soon.”

“Ah know. Any…um…any change?” Clementine whispers.

“No. Not yet. As young as he ever was.”

“Ah see.” Clementine nods in disappointment, but hold her head high in hope. “Well, don’t give up. I’m sure it’ll happen eventually.”

“Don’t worry yerself, Clem. I’m a big mare.” Applejack hides her worried look with a smile. “Now, how about we chat it up wit the royalty?” she looks to Dawning Shield and Allotrope.

“Can do.” Clementine smirks with Slip Wing.

Matt walks up the steps to give his Mom a hug, followed by one for Granny Smith. He takes a few steps away from them, sitting down on a nearby bench. He looks around the party, seeing the ponies play. Pinkie has finally stopped acting like she’s getting eaten, and has set up another round of the shark tank. Rainbow Dash has landed, and is chatting with her admiring fanbase, alongside Fluttershy.

He also sees Applejack, Clementine, and Slip Wing meeting Allotrope and Dawning Shield, greeting one another; no doubt wishing Crystalline a happy birthday.

Walking up the steps, sitting close to Matt, is Johnathan, who looks out towards the party. Matt notices, and watching Johnathan’s gaze. His eyes are set on a particular pony in the celebratory crowd, Princess Crystalline.

“Hey, Johnathan.” Matt says, startling Johnathan. “Hey, didn’t mean to scare you.”

“Naw, ya didn’t scare me, grandad.” he speaks in a southern drawl, much like his mother. “Was just surprised, is all.”

“Why aren’t you playing with your friends? Everything okay?”

“Yeah, everythin’ is fine. Just…thinkin’…”

“About?”

“Ah dunno. Stuff, ah guess.”

“Stuff…like…” he glances over at Crystalline, “Crystalline stuff?”

“Ah…” Johnathan blushes. He tries to hide his embarrassment, but it’s too late at this point. “Is it that obvious?”

“Well, since you’re over here, watching her from afar, then I’d have to say yes. It’s pretty obvious.” Matt tries not to chuckle, knowing that it might make Johnathan more embarrassed. “Does she know?”

“Of course not.”

“How come?”

“Because…ah dunno. Ah don’t think she’d like me like that. She’s a royal pony, while I’m just a regular ol’ pegasi.”

“Old?”

“Just an expression. Ah doubt she’d want to be wit someone like me.”

“But, aren’t you two best friends? You two hang out together constantly.”

“Yeah, we do, and it’s fun. But ah think best friends are all we’re gonna be. Ah mean, look at her. She’s as pretty as her mom, maybe even moreso, and her mom is gettin’ A LOT of attention from mah friends!” He points to his friends surrounding Allotrope, asking a bunch of questions, with a couple batting at her flowing mane. Dawning Shield is getting close to jumping in to save her.

“Well, changelings have their alluring features, I guess. Probably heightened with hybrids.” Matt nods, but won’t tell him that they don’t match the beauty of his own wife. It’s not a beauty contest, anyway. “So, go talk to her.”

“What?! Are ya crazy?!” Johnathan shoots a scared look at Matt, “Ah ain’t gonna walk up to her on her birthday and tell her that ah got feelins fer her!”

“It’s your birthday, too. Give it a shot.”

“But…what if she doesn’t feel the same way?”

“Then kidnap her.”

“Huh?”

“I’m kidding. Don’t kidnap her. That’s awful.”

“Oh, okay. So, what should ah do, then?”

“Then…move on, I guess. Unless she falls for you later on. The point is, that it doesn’t do much good if you wait around. Take it from me, and even your own parents, waiting around could lead to trouble.”

Johnathan looks back at Crystalline, who is talking with her friends, and flashing her beautiful fang baring smile as she does it. Her eyes glance over at Johnathan, and she gives him an enthusiastic wave. Johnathan smiles, waving back to her. He puffs his chest out, trying to toughen up. He nods to himself, and turns to Matt.

“Okay, I’ll tell her.” he says in a determined tone of voice.

“That’s my grandson.”

Johnathan turns to walk down the steps, but then stops. He turns back to his Grandfather, sitting down. “Can ah ask ya somethin?”

“Are you stalling?”

“No, ah just wanted to know somethin’. Why is mah name Johnathan?”

“What do you mean?”

“Everypony here has these colorful names. Twilight Sparkle, Celestia, Chrysalis, Shinin’ Armor…why does mah name sound so…”

“Human?” Matt finishes his sentence.

“Yeah. Ah mean, it’s a good name, but it’s not like…ya know…the other ponies. Mom and Dad told me ta ask ya.

Matt smiles at Johnathan. He looks to his Mom, who has her head turned to him. She’s smiling, too. His Mom nods to her son, as if telling him that he can let loose with whatever is on him mind. Matt nods back to her, turning his head back to Johnathan.

“Well, Johnathan…you’re named after your Great Grandfather. My Dad. He was a great man. He was kind. He was funny. He…” Matt chokes up a bit, stopping his little speech. “…he was the best Dad I could have ever asked for. I wish you could have met him, you would have loved him.”

“Maybe ya can tell me stories bout him later.”

“I don’t know where to start.”

“Ya can start wherever ya feel like.” Johnathan smiles. He trots up to Matt, raising himself up and wraps his forelegs around him. “Thanks, Granddad.”

“You’re welcome, Johnathan.” Matt pats Johnathan on the back. “Now, get going.”

“Oh, right!” Johnathan jumps back down, “How does mah hair look?”

“It looks great. Knock her dead. Not literally, it’s…”

“A figure of speech, ah know.” Johnathan laughs. “I’ll let ya know how it goes.” He runs off, giving Matt a wave as he gets farther and farther away.

Matt watches as Johnathan approaches Crystalline. When he gets closer, Crystalline says something to her friends, making them trot off to play games. Johnathan is nervous; digging his hoof into the ground, and with a blush on his face. Crystalline smiles upon his presence, saying unheard words to him. Johnathan nods, and looks up and gazes into her eyes. The look makes her pause, and Matt leans forward, engaged in the conversation that he doesn’t hear. Johnathan says a few words. It’s obvious to Matt that he’s having trouble, but the message is getting out, nonetheless.

A pause between them falls. Crystalline is blushing. Johnathan is blushing, but he’s also afraid of what may happen next. Suddenly, Crystalline’s look of pause turns to a smile, and she moves closer, giving Johnathan a kiss on the cheek. Johnathan’s wings flare up, flapping wildly for a few moments, before goes back to their normal state. Crystalline separates from Johnathan’s cheek, giving his reaction a chuckle. The two then walk to rejoin their friends, and Johnathan looks to Matt, giving him a smile and a nod.

Matt gives him the thumbs up.

“What are ya givin’ Johnathan the thumbs up fer?” Applejack asks. Matt jolts, looking to his left to see that Applejack has joined him. “Jumpy, aren’t we?”

“Just a little bit, you Ninja Pony.”

“Sorry, ah wanted ta surprise ya.”

“You succeeded.”

“So, why were ya givin’ Johnathan the thumbs up?”

“Oh…Crystalline stuff.”

“Ah, he love her?”

“Oh yeah.”

“How did he do?”

“Pretty well. How’s Clementine and Slip?”

“They’re good, as always. They’re talkin’ wit Allotrope and Dawnin’ Shield, now.”

“I see them.” Matt nods, noticing the couples by the food table, munching on the hors d’oeuvres. “I’ll talk to them later.”

“Don’t tell me yer tuckered out already.”

“With the morning you gave me, I’m lucky to be out of bed.” Matt chuckles, stretching his back. “I think old age is catching up with me.”

“Nonsense, ya still look as young as ya ever did.” Applejack chuckles, but there’s a slight tinge of disappointment in her voice as well. “It’s cause ya didn’t get much sleep last night.”

“Wrapping presents is hard work.”

“Hard work? If ya just let me do it, half the livin’ room wouldn’t have been covered in ripped up paper!”

“I wanted it to be perfect, like in the magazine pictures.”

“Just do it like ya did before. We like the clumsy wrapping jobs.”

“Meh, it’s their thirteenth birthdays. I wanted them to look special.”

“Matt, no matter what, it’s special. Don’t be so hard on yerself. There’s a charm about yer wrapping.”

“Says the one who does perfect wrapping jobs with hooves.”

“Hey, ah can’t deny mah talent.”

The two share a hearty laugh, with Matt wrapping and arm around Applejack’s shoulder, pulling her in closer to him. Applejack rests her head against his side, finding warmth and comfort in his embrace. The two look out to the party, but more specifically, they look at Clementine, smiling and laughing along with her friends.

Clementine looks over at her parents, noticing them watching her. She stares at them from afar, with the moments between them palpable. Clementine separates from her group; her eyes never leaving her family. She stops in an empty space, so that her parents can see the grown mare that she has become. She’s no longer the foal that they once knew. She hasn’t been for a long time, but it’s at this moment, that the reality has finally hit them.

Clementine’s left foreleg raises up slowly, and she gives them a wave. The parents notice her eyes watering up the longer she stares out at them, as if she’s remembering all the years they spent together. They wave slowly back to her, with smiles on their faces.

Clementine’s mouth moves, silently speaking. “Thank you” she is saying, but only Matt and Applejack can see it. Once Clementine is done, she goes back to Slip Wing, and resumes speaking with her friends.

Matt and Applejack put their hands down, and rest them on the bench.

“Hey, AJ?”

“Yeah?”

“I was a good Dad, right?”

“The best. How about me?”

“The best. I do have some notes, though.”

“Fibber.” Applejack chuckles, half heartedly hitting Matt on the chest. Applejack looks around the party, noticing that a few ponies that they saw when walking in are missing. “Hey, wasn’t Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, and Twilight over in the crowd?”

“We were.” the sound of Rarity’s voice is heard to Applejack’s left. Matt and Applejack look to see that Rarity is indeed there, along with Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. “But, we saw you two getting all cozy and we decided to come and hang out to watch the foals play.”

“Yeah, being awesome is a bit tiring, so I thought it would be best to take a bit of a break.” Rainbow Dash shrugs. “Give me like five or so minutes, and I’ll go back to my regularly scheduled awesomeness.”

“Sorry for not bringing any of my animals along, guys. They were a bit tired.”

“Don’t worry about it, Fluttershy.” Matt shakes his head, “The party’s great.”

“Oh, but I was worried. I thought I disappointed you.”

“Flutters, they said it’s fine.” Rainbow Dash wraps a wing around Fluttershy, “Don’t be such a worry wart all the time.”

“Oh…” Fluttershy relaxes in Rainbow Dash’ warm wing. “Okay.”

“Where’s Twilight?” Matt wonders.

“Right next to you.” Twilight utters to Matt’s right. All heads turn to see her. “Sorry. Everypony was on Applejack’s side, and I thought Matt could use some ponies on his to even things out.”

“Well, guess all that’s left is for…” Matt trails off, as Pinkie Pie suddenly hops onto the porch, soaked in water, and with a stuffed shark stuck on her tail, “…Pinkie Pie.”

“Hi!” Pinkie Pie chirps, hopping next to Twilight. “Now the circle of friends is complete!”

“Well, we’re also missing Queen Chrysa….” Matt trails off again, as Queen Chrysalis, Princess Cadance, and Shining Armor are right next to Pinkie, as if showing up out of nowhere. “Did you all intentionally time this?”

“Everyone else was here, we just wanted to be popular.” Shining Armor replies.

“Actually, we were here wondering why we’re all gathered up.” Cadance looks at the crowd confused.

“I actually timed it.” Chrysalis teases. “I agree with Cadance, though. What are we all here for, anyway?”

“I think we might be reaching the conclusion.” Pinkie Pie says.

“Of what?”

“I don’t know, but it’s the end of something. Of course, nothing really ends. It just stops, like there’s nothing more to tell. So, really, it’s not THE end, it’s just…the end, you know what I…”

“Pinkie.” Applejack interrupts with a smirk, “We get it.”

“Ah…okies.” Pinkie Pie squeaks out a smile.

Matt, and all of his friends relax alongside each other, watching the fillies and colts of the party play their games and having fun. Matt and Applejack look at Clementine and Slip Wing, while Cadance and Shining Armor look upon Dawning Shield and Allotrope.

“Ya know…” Applejack speaks, “Ah would say that we’re missin’ Quill Pen and Ditzy…but ah think they’re next to Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash.”

“You think correctly.” Quill Pen says.

“Okay, I need to know what ninja school you all graduated from, and how can I get in.” Matt tries not to burst out laughing at their sudden appearance.

“Ponies don’t give away their secrets.” Ditzy Doo winks.

Applejack shakes her head and chuckles. She glances back at Matt, who has gone back to looking out at the party. Applejack stares at him, wondering what the future holds. If she’ll even be alive to see his future, and if she is, at what capacity will she be.

Soon, there’s something about Matt that catches her eye. Something she hadn’t noticed before, until now. There’s something different about him. His hair. It’s faint. It’s something one can’t see if they weren’t looking closely at it, but it’s there.

A small silver line. A grey hair. A sign of aging.

Applejack’s eyes widen. How long has he had that grey hair? Days? Weeks? Months? How has she not noticed this? But, it doesn’t matter now. All that matters is that it’s there. Slowly, Applejack raises a foreleg up, patting at the grey spot, hoping it’s not her eyes playing tricks on her, or that it’s just a grey piece of fluff that got into Matt’s hair. Nope, it’s part of him.

“Hey, what’s up?” Matt’s vision is broken, and he looks down at Applejack. He notices something about her, too. It’s not aging, like she sees from him, but her eyes are watering up. “What’s wrong, AJ?”

“Nothin…I’m just so happy.” Applejack’s lip quivers, as she leans up, and softly kisses him on the lips. “Ah love ya, Matt.”

“I love you.” Matt whispers.

The two lean into each other, as they look back out with their friends, relaxing on the porch to watch everything unfold. Applejack wraps her forelegs around Matt’s torso, holding onto him like she would do when they were in bed together. Her eyes close, and so do Matt’s.

“Hey…Matt?” she says quietly.

“Hmmm?”

“Ah like it here.”

“Me too, AJ…” Matt nods slowly, “Me too.”

And they all lived happily ever after.

Comments ( 47 )

(Holding a microphone and have you under a spotlight)

MaxBeezy you just finished the "My New Life In Equestria" trilogy and one of my favorite fan fictions on this whole website what are you going to do next?

7983040 Not go to Disneyland. That's too expensive. :twilightsmile:

I'm going to finish up my quarter at College, and then I'm going to work on my next story.

D'aawwwww! Such a sweet ending!! :heart:

And I also have to say that the this trilogy is one of the best series I've read here on FiMfiction so far!

Keep up the good work. I hope we can see more from you soon. :pinkiesmile:

Cheers!
\m/

Who's a silly pony, you're a silly pony. Who is you is, Applejack. :pinkiehappy: I just had to.

That was sweet. Very nice ending.

:fluttercry:.......beautiful ending to an amazing trilogy. I remember reading the first story in the trilogy back when I was in high school and, now, to see it finished feels so satisfying.

Huh. It actually ended. Glad I got to stick around for it.

TFW a gray hair's a good thing for once.

A glorious and sweet conclusion to a great trilogy I say:pinkiehappy:.

I'm guessing the thing that was concerning AJ is that Matt would outlive her so they wouldn't pass away at or close to the same time; but since she saw that he indeed had a gray hair on him, she is relieved of that fear:twilightsmile:.

No, I am not! I am not gunna..... :raritydespair::raritycry::fluttercry::fluttershbad::fluttershyouch::fluttershysad:

All good things must come to an end butieful storie Max thanks I've been here since the first storie jolly good show:raritycry::pinkiehappy:

Jo(h)nathan is a great name. I should know. It's mine. (no h before the n, that's the heretical spelling)

I've been around seems midway through "She's Having a Foal", and I have laughed, I have cried, I'm been sad,happy, shocked, and I loved every last second of it.

I love this trilogy and I'm sad to see it leave.

-Blade The Dragon

now that was a good ending for this story but i have a feeling there is more coming^^

well
I will not talk about this story alone but about whole series if you allow me to.
I admit there were a few bits there that felt bit over the top, specifically that
" Dragon Ball...esque " fight between Sombra and Matt in first part. The power level of that was definitely over nine thousand.
But there were many funny references to movies and stuff and some great original bit... still love the " Mighty Chairman "
Aside of that it was nothing special... It was sorta from life, but you know what?
I like it that way. Not every story need some dark secret or big conpiracy to pull trough.
If there is something, it is that wrapping up the story made few last chapters feel a bit rushed, but it is nothing storybreaking in the end.

Can't believe this is over. Well done.

Matt trails off again, as Queen Chrysalis, Princess Cadance, and Shining Armor are right next to Pinkie, as if showing up out of nowhere. “Did you all intentionally time this?”

dude this is a funny line. btw, SEQUEL! AGAIN!

I literaly voice act Matt, reading his quotes to myself on every chapter of him seeing how great this story is, and I love eceey bit of it. They give me laughs and tears... well done bro.!

And thank you!:twilightsmile:

Well, that was a wild ride. Thank you for the many hours of happiness this has brought me, and keep on going. This was an awesome read! :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by napalmdrinker deleted Apr 19th, 2020

I don't know wart to say, I read all 4 stories of this and i Had Made art for u as will Thx u for the amazing avenger My Friend and as aways Have a Great, and haply not the Last Derpy Day lol :ajsmug::twilightsmile::pinkiegasp::trixieshiftright::moustache::rainbowwild::yay::heart:

I can't believe it's over. I wish it didn't have to end but I guess this ending is a nice note to leave on. Good job

This is good, You did good, everything about this is good! Good job :raritywink:

8132061 Nah, no real family here. I have nowhere near that many aunts and uncles, especially not a pervy uncle. :rainbowlaugh:

I know you do not have a M tag on this story or even a sex tag but even in the last story you missed one nice big thing for Matt to play with,
a little hint or not so little AJ would have a vary nice set of teats right now.

exultant story's I will tell any one to start with the first and read all three.

This was an amazing trilogy. That's all I can really say.

:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache: out of:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache: moustaches

That was really good trilogy, next to the story about Blank Page from Hiver (my favourite 😉 ).

Completely beautiful!

sniff sniff sniff what what am not crying i just have something in my eye thats all i mean it's not like i enjoyed the story or anything sniff sniff sniff i mean it's not like it was a great fan fic story and had a wonderful ending that made smile with joy and made me cry or any thing sniff sniff oh who am i kidding :fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry: this was a great story 10/10

What a fantastic trilogy. So many ups and downs with the feels. Thank you for the great ride!

Since someone made a side story of the first story in the series I reread that story and I was wondering if you ever though about doing an AU where Twilight was the first to confess and the MC returned the feelings since it would change the story greatly

9083663
Two years.... Two years and someone finally commented on my comment.

Sweeter than one of Pinkie's cupcakes.

Now, I've been trying to do a thing where I'd find a really good human in equestria story that involved the human being with one of the Mane 6.. And I finally found one for Applejack. This trilogy was fucking amazing. Man...And could you believe i found this just by typing in "worst human in equestria" stories yet ironically came to adore this? I cant give enough praise as to how awesome this was. :pinkiehappy:

One best human in Equestria stories ever!! Very good ending!

Since no one else did it, I guess I have to.

Farewell to a great story. :heart:

9083665
It’s a pretty good feeling :trollestia:

10215361
Y'all kidding me...... Still 3 months shy of 2 years for this one.

Love this! It's really hard to find a clean, good, and complete mlp story. Good job. A hidden gem!

I read the entire trilogy in about a week and a half and I absolutely loved it. The story was beautiful, compelling, and truly touched my heart. Thanks for a good story, man.

this is legendary

So r u gonna make another sequel of the story? I mean the rest of the characters and the events of Equestria and or Matt's 🌎 dimension have that sort of crisis.

Like :
Starlight Grimmer's presents
Sunset Shimmer's magic problem on earth
The Pillars return & the Pony of Shadow
The Storm King invasion
The School of Friendship lead to the Young 6
Spike's New Pair of Wings
The Rain of Cozy Glow
Rainbow Festival
Grogar [or is?] Causes the tree and the elements to prices
The Festival of the 2 Sisters
> & u know the rest of series <

& Encounter Grand Pear 🍐
Just want to know.

Login or register to comment