• Published 14th Jul 2014
  • 7,267 Views, 622 Comments

Our Little Clementine - MaxBeezy



The "My New Life In Equestria" trilogy concludes with the chronicles of Matt and Applejack raising their Daughter from foalhood to her teenage years. Hilarity ensues. Sort of.

  • ...
33
 622
 7,267

Saturday Night - Part Three: Sunday

The morning rays of Sunday have arisen. Like so many mornings before it, the light pools into the unkempt and mostly uncouth room of Matt and Applejack, after a wild and rambunctious night of activities, the details of which will never leave the room for as long as they live.

Matt is the first to awaken from his slumber, pressing his cheek against the soft and delectable coat on Applejack’s chest, hearing that heartbeat that he loves to hear time and time again. He can feel a weight behind him, but he’s too tired and too enamored by the sight and feeling in front of him to really pay much mind.

He gives Applejack’s chest a small but romantic kiss, a feeling which causes the farm mare to chuckle in amusement and adoration, slowly waking up with that cute sigh, moan, and morning stretch.

“Good mornin’.” Applejack whispers in a half awake but slightly seductive tone of voice. “Did ya sleep well?”

“I think you know the answer to that question, AJ.” Matt says, slightly muffled from Applejack’s chest, as half of it is pressed against his lips. “How about you?”

“Yep… same as you, sugarcube.” she giggles. “Quite an eventful evenin’. Hope ya aren’t tuckered out.”

“Nah, I’m as spry as I ever was.” Matt chuckle, “So… um…why is there a weight against my back?”

“That would more than likely be me.” the unmistakable and beautiful voice of Queen Chrysalis is behind Matt, with her forelegs wrapped around him, pressing him against her chest like one would grasp a pillow for comfort. “Did you two enjoy your night?”

“Hmmm…yes.” the husband and wife say simultaneously in a tone of happiness and pleasing reminisce.

“Glad to hear it.” Chrysalis bares her fangs in her smile as she cutely giggles, “I was worried that my transformations were too daunting. Especially for you, Matt.”

“I made due. Though, I can admit that I did get a little bit worried when you turned into Celestia.”

“Oh, yes. That.” Applejack thinks back, “That was a might intimidatin’.”

“Well, I apologize for any discomfort I might have caused.”

“Discomfort?” Applejack raises an eyebrow, “Ya heard us last night, right? We was more than pleased with the result.”

“True.” Chrysalis nods. She then looks around the room, which is in shambles. Sheets are everywhere, the bed is crooked as it was moved around many times, and the shelves are bereft of books and various items…since they are all on the floor now. “Forgot that we made such a mess.”

“Ah, we’ve had worse.” Applejack waves it off without looking, confident in her reply.

“So…” Chrysalis scratches her mane, “…would you like me to leave?”

“What? That would be rude.” Matt says, “We can go out to breakfast or something.”

“Go out to breakfast?” Chrysalis is surprised, “Oh my, never had that happen following a night of…activities. I remember when Trixie would just go and play video games afterwards.”

“Sorry, I don’t know the protocol for post-anniversary threesomes.”

“Actually, breakfast sounds like a good idea.” Applejack agrees with the idea. She glances down, noticing the Queen’s forelegs grasping Matt tightly. A small grimace crosses her face. “Ahem, Chrysalis. Ya can let go of mah husband now.”

“Huh?” Chrysalis looks down, noticing the position she’s in. She lets him go in a flash. “I’m sorry. I had no idea.”

“Yeah, sure ya didn’t.” Applejack chuckles playfully, but with a twinge of slight disbelief and jealousy.

She gets off the bed, nearly falling on the floor, as a fallen blanket catches her hoof.

“Woah, nelly!” Applejack manages to get herself upright before any possible injury could ensue. It is now she looks around the damage they have done to the bedroom. “Oh, yer right. Maybe we should do a bit of cleanup.”


After a few minutes of cleaning and organizing, thanks in part to Chrysalis’ magic, they three are then ready to go out to breakfast… once Matt finished clothing himself for the day.

The trio discuss where they would like to go for breakfast, with them simultaneously deciding on the famous breakfast joint known as ITROT, a place that got especially popular in Ponyville, due to the frequent visitations of the famous Applewood star Silver Screen, who still lives happily in the small town with his wife Milano Mash.

Matt is the first to walk out the door, with his back turned to the outside, without a care in the world as to what is behind him.

“I’ve been meaning to try out their in season pumpkin pancakes…” Matt mutters as…

Bump.

He has hit somepony behind him. Somepony taller than he is. Matt turns in a rush to see Princess Celestia standing before him. Normally, she is all smiles, but as of this particular moment, she has more of an inquisitive expression. Matt however, hasn’t put the two together.

“Very funny, Chrysalis.” Matt chortles, “You don’t need to teleport behind me and turn into Celestia again.”

“Again?” the real Celestia raises an eyebrow, “So, she transformed into me earlier, I see.”

It finally hits Matt that Celestia is right in front of him, just as Applejack and Chrysalis are outside to see the Princess standing in all her regal glory.

“Celestia…” Applejack wows, “What are ya doin’ here?”

“I came to see you three, of course.” Celestia finally brandishes that winning smile. “I wanted to wish you a happy anniversary.” She looks back at Matt, who stares with uncertainty and a bit of fear. “My dear, what is the matter? Normally, you aren’t scared of meeting me. In fact, you were always ecstatic.”

“Oh, sorry.” Matt regains his calmer composure, “With that previous look of confusion, I was just a teeny weeny bit concerned as to why you were here.”

“Why would you be concerned?” the Princess asks with a tilted head. Adorable when it comes from a smaller pony, insanely cute when it comes from Celestia. Matt sees this, gritting his teeth in an attempt to suppress his heart from bursting out of his chest.

Nevertheless, he has to get his explanation out.

“Well, it’s a bit silly…but I thought you were here because of the possibility that Chrysalis didn’t tell you about why she was here prompting you to find out and come here to confront her and it would be all messy and dramatic leading to general awkwardness and possible tears from one or both of you.” Matt finally gets out in a dialogue that lacks commas.

“Hmmm….nope.” Celestia responds, “That’s not why I’m here at all. In fact, Chrysalis did tell me of Applejack’s plans way ahead of schedule, and I allowed it. So, rest easy.” She rubs a playful hoof on Matt’s head, mussing up his combed hair. Celestia laughs at the result.

Chrysalis walks past Matt, greeting Celestia with a kiss on the cheek and a nuzzle on the mane. Clearly, they are still very much in love.

“Good morning, Princess.” Chrysalis whispers softly into the ear of her one and only.

“Good morning, my Queen.” Celestia replies with the exact same tone. “I trust you weren’t…overwhelming to your subjects?”

“I admit; I did get overzealous once or twice.” Chrysalis giggles, “As Matt mentioned, I transformed into you. That was…strangely intimidating for the both of them.”

“For obvious reasons.” Applejack interjects, “It’s one thing to be Pinkie Pie…but Princess Celestia is another thing entirely!”

“Oh, my.” Celestia gasps, “Sounds to me like you put them through the ringer.”

“Perhaps…I do feel a little bad about it, but I wanted to give them something to remember, and I did. At least, I hope…”

“You did.” Matt and Applejack say simultaneously.

“Ah, good. You see, I totally did. Now that we have that particular bit of business out of the way, I must ask you, Celestia, what brings you here?”

“Other than to greet the happy couple and my most favorite Changeling Queen?”

“I’m the only Changeling Queen.”

“Exactly.” Celestia giggles again, “That’s pretty much why I arrived. I did hear Matt speak of Pumpkin Pancakes. Are you going out to breakfast?”

“That is the plan.” Chrysalis nods.

“Nopony ever took us to breakfast after some late night frivolities. Trixie would just go to our living quarters and play video games! She even erased my hard earned data from Ponysona 4!”

“I’m sorry, but did you just admit you were a gamer?!” Matt nearly shouts in shock at the news he’s should have heard about ten years ago.

“I mean, not as much as my sister, no. Being the ruler of the day can be a tad more taxing than the one of night, but I still worked really hard on all of my stats and social links. I even got the best ending!” Celestia pouts, heartbroken about those sad times.

“There there.” Chrysalis soothes Celestia with a hug and a slight tilt from side to side, like a subtle dance. “If you want, I’ll help you get it back.”

“Really?”

“Of course. I haven’t backed down from any of your challenges, yet. Remember the time you told me to prank the leaders of Saddle Arabia? I transformed into the President of Prance and threatened war.”

“Yes.” Celestia laughs, “If you didn’t transform the time that you did, they were going to sign those documents allowing such an act.”

“So playing a 70 hour game isn’t going to deter me. Just tell me the time and place, and I’ll be there.”

“Well, the place would be my chambers, which you live in anyway. The time we’ll discuss later, after we tend to these matters.” Celestia smiles, “Now…about this breakfast situation. Since I am here, it would be delightful if I joined you.”

“Hey, the more the merrier.” Applejack smiles, “We’re buying, anyway.”


Inside the famous restaurant ITROT, Matt, Applejack, Celestia and Chrysalis wait patiently for their food to arrive. Various customers make the occasional glance at the four, as they sit in silence, wondering what to talk about. Chrysalis plays with her fork, using her hoof, sliding it across the table ever so slightly.

One curious young Colt trots forward holding a camera. He looks straight up at Celestia and Chrysalis, who look down on his wide and enthusiastic eyes.

“Hello.” Chrysalis says with a grin.

“Hi…umm….are you…Queen Chrysalis and Princess Celestia?”

“We are.” Celestia leans over, “How are you on this fine and lovely morning?”

“I’m good. Hey…” he holds up the camera, “Can I get a picture with you two?”

“Of course.” Chrysalis smirks, her horn glowing. She picks up the colt, bringing him between Celestia and herself, and floats the camera to face them. “Now, smile.”

The colt smiles wide as the camera goes off. The picture on the camera comes out great. Chrysalis sets the colt down with a pat on the mane, and he runs off, shouting about his accomplishment.

Once he’s gone, the four exchange a few glances and smirks, before going back to wordless silence. Celestia is very confused as to why not one word has been spoken. They talked for a moment on the way over, but now it’s nothing.

“What are we being silent for?” Celestia queries.

“Ugh.” Chrysalis groans, “I have no idea why we are being awkward about this. We’re friends. Best friends, even. We…well…Applejack and I… planned this months ago, and now that it’s happened, we’re just sitting here in public like complete strangers. This is…this is weird.”

“Just a little.” Celestia says.

“More like a lot.” Matt corrects.

“We were all ‘ooh, this was so fun!’ back at the house!” Chrysalis continues her rant, “Why haven’t we barely said one thing to each other from leaving to now?!”

“We talked a tad.” Applejack chimes in.

“Yeah, when we commented on a hungover Rainbow Dash puking in the bushes with Fluttershy. I had no idea they were such hard drinkers. Was there a party we missed last night, or something?” Chrysalis questions, before, “Forget it. It was just that one thing, so my point still stands.”

“Ah dunno.” Applejack shrugs, “Ah really don’t. Ah don’t mean for this ta be awkward.”

“Yeah. We did enjoy last night.” Matt assures the Queen, “I guess it’s because we’ve never done something like this before. We don’t want things to change between us.”

“No, definitely not.” Applejack shakes her head in agreement, “We still love ya, and yer welcome to visit us any time, like ya always have.”

“Then…what’s the problem?” Chrysalis still wonders, “I mean, I can tell you two still love me. I can feel it, you know.” she chortles, “It’s just…” Chrysalis harumphs in frustration, “Ugh, Celestia and I never had this much difficulty when we were with Trixie.”

“Ponysona 4….” Celestia mutters.

“ASIDE from that.”

“Maybe it’s because of the history between us.” Applejack theorizes, “After all, this isn’t the first time ya been with Matt.”

“Don’t remind me.” Celestia grimaces, thinking about reading the chapter of Matt and Chrysalis’ encounter way back when. “So much detail….”

“That might be it.” Chrysalis considers the possibility. “Maybe I’m just nervous that I might have caused another rift between the two of you, or…”

“That’s all in the past.” Applejack assures her, “Ya didn’t cause any rifts, sugarcube. Besides, ah was the one who wanted this ta happen. Why would ah suddenly be thinkin’ bad things about ya, when Matt and ah have just said that we were more than satisfied?”

“She’s got a point.” Celestia leans in. “They do seem peppier than usual, today.”

“In all my years being with you, I have NEVER heard you use the word ‘peppy.’” Chrysalis says with wide eyes.

“Sorry, does ‘happier’ seem more my style?”

“Yes.”

“I have a theory.” Matt blurts out, causing the three to look at him. “It’s probably because we all enjoyed it a lot more than we thought we would, and are considering making this a thing.”

A pause between all four. Applejack’s first instinct is to smack Matt in the stomach for his hypothesis, but something in the back of her mind is telling her that the big goofball is absolutely right. Their nights together have always been fun and passionate, but deep down; she did desire something to spice things up.

Last night certainly did just that.

“Define a thing.” Applejack says cautiously.

“Ummm…” Matt looks at Applejack, then at Chrysalis, then at Celestia, who makes a quick glance towards the kitchen, wondering where her food is.

They stare with curious eyes, but Matt knows the tone of voice Applejack used, particularly when she said “thing.” He has to choose his answer very carefully.

“Like…something that we do whenever we’re in the mood, and not just on our anniversary?”

Applejack and Chrysalis look at each other, considering this possible arrangement. Matt stays in silence, sure that his suggestion has landed him in a heap of trouble. But he can see the look in their eyes. They cannot lie to him. They had fun, and so did he. He wouldn’t have opened his mouth if neither of them enjoyed the rambunctious room wrecking of the night behind them. But they did, and it was glorious.

Nothing would amuse him more than to write down his experiences, or tell them to someone or somepony who would be interested in finding out, but he wants to keep things PG-13 with his friends, despite Donut Joe always being the one who wants the NC-17 details.

Looking back at Celestia, she can tell that he’s thinking such thoughts, and glares at him to tell him that she wouldn’t want to read about such escapades.

“That might require some planning and scheduling.” Applejack says.

“It’s hard to really plan and schedule when we’re simultaneously in the mood.” Chrysalis interjects. “It’s not like a Saturday or Wednesday kind of thing.”

“Don’t I have a say in this?” Celestia interrupts, “I mean, Chrysalis is my beloved, and I might have objections about you three frolicking together for your own activities!”

“Do you have any objections?” Chrysalis asks.

“I’d be lying if I said I wasn’t bothered just a little bit.” she says disappointed. “You, running off with friends for some late night frivolities, while I stay in the castle alone. What if I want to be a part of the fun, too?”

“Then, I will die.” Matt says bluntly. “Forget I said anything. I didn’t mean to exclude you. It’s okay.”

“Wait, wait, wait, let’s not be too hasty.” Applejack puts her hoof on his shoulder, “Ya DID say it would be a semi-rare occurrence. Who’s ta say that ya won’t feel the same way six months down the line?”

“Applejack, you DO realize what we are talking about, right?”

“Of course ah do. Ya seemed all excited when ya first brought it up.”

“Now, I’m frightened and terrified! I’m just one man. One man and three of you? I plan on living for quite a long time.”

“This is pretty adorable.” Celestia giggles to Chrysalis, who laughs in response. “He’s afraid that we’ll kill him through intimacy.”

“Imagine what people from his world would say if they found out he’s having such a conversation with a species like us.” Chrysalis asides.

“I can only imagine it to be unfavorable. They would call him strange, and probably throw him in the dungeon.”

“At the very least.” Matt catches their attention, “Sorry, was that supposed to be a private conversation? You weren’t exactly whispering.”

“There we go….” The Waitress Unicorn arrives, holding up plates of pancakes. “Pumpkin pancakes for the gentlecolt, regular pancakes for the farmpony, and strawberry and banana pancakes for the Princess and Queen. Enjoy.” She trots off, unaware of the conversation taking place.

The four eat in silence at their meal; occasionally glancing at one another as if to say something, but they relent and go back to eating. Despite the relative silence of the conversation, the pancakes were delicious.

“There you are!” The familiar voice of a filly shouts from across the restaurant.

The four look over to the front door to see Clementine and Pinkie Pie standing in a clear path to them. Clementine seems angry and determined, while Pinkie is worried about what is about to happen next.

“Hey, Clem.” Applejack says in a smile, “We were just about ta go pick ya up.”

“Ah got a bone to pick wit y’all!” Clementine makes a beeline towards her parents, and the confused royalty. “Ah want ya ta stop makin’ foals everywhere ya go!”

The shout makes everypony in the joint cease with their eating and turn straight to Clementine. The room goes absolutely silent. One colt drops his fork, and the sound of the metal hitting the floor reverberates throughout the entire restaurant.

“Ummm….” Matt hums, looking at the equally bewildered Applejack. “What are you talking about, sweetheart?”

“Pinkie Pie told me the whole thing!” Clementine points at Pinkie, who is rapidly shaking her head in a ‘Don’t bring me into this mess’ fashion. “She said that foals come from kissin’! Ya guy kiss all the time, so that means that ya keep trying ta make foals in front of me, and in public! Ah want ya ta knock it off!”

Celestia does her all to suppress the notable un-royal like snicker from her mouth; the noise getting Chrysalis’ attention. Looking at Celestia’s puckered smile and red cheeks makes the changeling queen also try to suppress her amusement at Clementine’s words.

“Um…Clem?” Applejack says through her teethed grimace, “That’s…not how foals are made.”

“What are ya talking about? Pinkie Pie said…”

“I might have stretched the truth a teensy weensy little bit.” Pinkie Pie admits through a guilty expression.

“But…ya lied? Why did ya lie?” Clementine’s eyes turn to saucers at her favorite aunt’s betrayal. “Ya made a fool out of me!” She notices everypony staring at her. “Everypony is staring at me, now!”

“No, don’t be mad at Pinkie, Clem.” Applejack brings her in close, “She was protectin’ ya.”

“Sorry, Clementine.” Pinkie hangs her head down, “You seemed so excited, and I didn’t want to disappoint you. The truth is that you can only be ready when your parents decide. I didn’t think it would have been nice of me to tell you about this stuff behind your parent’s back.”

“But ah don’t need protectin’. Ah wanna know! Slip knows, why not me?”

Applejack and Matt look at each other, using facial expressions and gestures to decide whether Clementine should be subjected to what has become “The Talk.” Through a few moments of shrugs and nods, they have come to a decision. Applejack takes Clementine, resting her on her lap, and giving her a slight embrace.

“Okay, Clem. Y’all learn all about the birds and bees.”

“Really?” Clementine beams.

“Of course. Yer father and ah think yer ready to know.”

“Wheee!!!” Pinkie Pie jumps in happiness, bounding along until she stops next to Matt, still hopping in place. “It all worked out in the end!” Pinkie Pie sees Matt staring at her bouncing self, as if unsure about what to say to her. “What is it, Matt? Isn’t this a super duper day?”

“It is…” Matt keeps looking, remembering that Chrysalis transformed into Pinkie last night. This reminds him back when he first encountered Chrysalis, leading to that fateful night in the Changeling cave. She transformed into his friends during the act, prompting him to be as his pony friends would call “weird” for the next week. The uncomfortable silence and stares all come back to him, as today is no different from that time ago.

Chrysalis sees this, using a hoof to kick him in the shins.

“It certainly is!” Matt corrects himself with over enthusiasm, giving Pinkie slight pause. “I mean…yeah. Super duper.”

“Okay!” Clementine bellows. “Ah want to know everythin’!”

“Hold on.” Matt says. “If you’re going to learn all about this stuff, we’re going to get you an expert.”


In the office of Doctor Redheart, the white medical pony has just finished talking all she can about the wonders of foal making and foal birth. The wall has a projection screen, showing a slideshow image of pony anatomy, complete with a detailed rendering of a mare’s womb, where the foal would be housed before its eventual birth.

“And that’s where foals come from.” Redheart concludes, putting down the extending stick she used to point out certain bits of anatomy on the images.

Clementine and her parents are sitting across the room, with Matt and Applejack nodding in approval at Redheart’s lesson. Clementine is a completely different story. She looks alternatively at the pictures, at Redheart, and at her parents. Confusion slowly crosses her face at each passing glance, not quite understanding what has just been told to her.

“So…the guy has…and the girl has…and then…um….” Clementine moves her hooves around; attempting to simulate what is cobbled in her brain. During this time, she curses that she was born with hooves, rather than hands like her father. Whatever she’s trying to portray would be much easier if she had the luxury of fingers. “So they…and then he…and then….uhhhhh….”

“Do you want me to reiterate?” Redheart asks genuinely, without any sarcasm or annoyance in her voice. “Maybe I wasn’t clear. Don’t worry, it happens.”

“No, it’s fine…” Clementine stops her from repeating herself. “Ah…ah just….” She looks to her parents. “That’s what happens?”

“Well, anatomy wise, it’s a little different, considering your father is human, but it’s essentially the same.”

“Ya okay, Clem?” asks Applejack.

“Yeah…ah just…need a minute.” Clementine speaks in an almost hyperventilating tone of voice. Nurse Redheart, being the helpful pony that she is, brings over a paper bag to Clementine, who takes it with no problem and breathes deeply into it.

“Thanks again for taking the time to explain this.” Matt nods to Redheart with a smile. “We figured that learning from a professional would be the best thing.”

“It’s no problem.” Redheart chuckles. “This isn’t the first time a foal’s parents have come to me to explain to their child the goings on in foal conception.” The small smile she has turns to curiosity, when she looks to the other guests waiting off on the side. “This is, however, the first time I’ve had to explain this to a wider audience.”

Princess Celestia, Queen Chrysalis, and a bouncing in place Pinkie Pie were in the room the whole time, caught up in Redheart’s lesson. While Celestia watched with patience and royalty, Queen Chrysalis brought a bag of popcorn with her, courtesy of the ever-resourceful Pinkie.

“I, for one, enjoyed your presentation.” Celestia says with regality.

“Yes…” Chrysalis ‘ voice is muffled by a mouthful of popcorn, “Very informative.”

“Hey! You’re hogging all the popcorn, popcorn hogger!” Pinkie Pie says in annoyance, jumping at the bag that is magically suspended in the air. “Gimme! Gimme!” Every time she makes a jump at the popcorn, Chrysalis floats it up just a little higher, eliciting a mischievous giggle from the queen.

“Well, then. I believe my work here is done.” Redheart turns off the projection and puts away the models and diagrams. “If you’ll excuse me, I have to tend to a few appointments. Good day.”

The group leaves the room, with Matt and Applejack waving goodbye to the doctor.


Outside the hospital, Clementine is still trapped in a state of confusion. Matt and Applejack look on with worry that they may have traumatized the little filly, thinking that maybe it wasn’t the right time to tell her.

“We’ll leave you be.” Celestia says. “Chrysalis and I will head back to the castle. You’re welcome to join us, Pinkie, if you have nothing to do.”

“I have a few goodies to make back at Sugar Cube Corner, so I’ll have to pass. Next time, though! See ya! It was super fun!” Pinkie bounces away, singing a fanciful tune as she gets further and further from their sight and sound.

“Well then…” Chrysalis continues, “This certainly was an interesting day.”

“Let’s do this again, sometime.” Applejack says.

“Which part?” Matt wonders, “The breakfast, the Doctor’s visit, or the…” he glances at Clementine, reminding himself that she’s there, “…other thing?”

“The first and last thing, I suppose.” Chrysalis thinks. “We’ll discuss that another time.” She puts a hoof around Celestia, bellowing “Come now, Princess, I have a game to help you finish.”

“Yes!” Celestia says excitedly, with the two taking to the skies and off back to Canterlot Castle.

Now, it’s back to the situation at hand and hoof. Clementine remains in her trance of deep thought, tapping a hoof against her chin. Matt and Applejack kneel down to her level, putting a hand and hoof on her shoulder. In an instant, she snaps out of it, looking at her parents’ concern.

“Why did ya tell me this?! I wasn’t ready!” Clementine bursts out.

Applejack and Matt laugh at her outburst, giving her a gentle and affectionate rub to make her feel better.

“Aww, Clem.” Applejack says, “Ya wanted to know. We had to tell ya sooner or later.”

“Ah know. Ah guess ah had it comin’, since ah was the one demandin’ it and all. Still, ah had no idea that’s how it worked. Can’t help but wonder what Slip thought when his parents told him.”

“I’m sure he reacted the same way.” Matt says, “Don’t ask him, though. He might get embarrassed.”

“Why would he do that?”

“Well…” Matt clears his throat, “…a foal learning about…um…intimacy…should be kept private. Going up to him and asking what he thought about what he learned might be a bit jarring for him.”

“That sounds like a bunch of hooey.” Clementine scoffs, “He’s a colt. I bet he’d be fine with it.”

As if on cue, Slip Wing walks by, seeing Clementine. He smiles and waves a good afternoon to her.

“Hey, Clementine!” Slip Wing says happily, finding her presence welcome.

“What did ya think when you were taught sex for the first time?!” Clementine yells at him.

Immediately and predictably, Slip’s face turns bright red at Clementine’s question. Slowly, he backs away, looking straight into Clementine’s eyes as he’s doing it. He then looks at Matt and Applejack, with the two using their expressions to apologize. He nods, before rocketing to the skies, and away from the awkward situation.

“Hey! Where are ya goin’?!” Clementine yells after him. He’s not stopping anytime soon…or ever. “Ah can’t believe it. He got embarrassed, just like ya said.”

“We told you.” Matt says.

“I gotta start believin’ y’all more often.”

“Just a tad.” Applejack snickers.

Author's Note:

I apologize greatly for the lateness of this chapter. This went through many different versions before I decided on the final product. This is also the last of the sex joke heavy situations. I'm feeling that the subject has more than run it's course.

The next chapter won't take nearly as long to come out.

Take care, everypony.