• Published 14th Jul 2014
  • 655 Views, 7 Comments

Where The Rainbow Leads - Born2mlp



What happens when a filly named twilight finds a rainbow pony getting bullied?

  • ...
1
 7
 655

Lead the way


Rainbow Dash and I were heading towards a place that looks like an abandoned train station. Their were 4 other ponies, about Rainbow's and my age. One pony was pink with curly pink hair. Another was yellow with pink flipped hair. The one was orange with freckles on her face. She wore a hat, and she had blonde hair. The last one looked like a classy pony, she had white fur with curled up purple hair." Hey girls! I brought us a new friend!" The 4 ponies looked over and saw me standing here.

"U-um...M-my name is T-twilight Sparkle." The pink pony hopped up to me and shouted in my ear.

"HI! MY NAME IS PINKIE PIE!!!!" I swore my ear drums were broken. The yellow pony whispered but I couldn't here it.

"M-my name is F-fluttershy."

"I'm sorry, I didn't get that," I replied." Could you repeat that?" She talked a little louder this time.

"My name is Fluttershy."

"Nice to meet you Fluttershy." I replied. She smiled at me. I looked over at the orange pony." So what's your name?" I asked. She starred at me with a look of amazment.

"My name is AppleJack, but you can call me AJ."

"Nice to meet you AJ." I smiled a little, I never knew I was going to meet so many ponies on the day I just moved here. There were only 1 pony left.

"What's your name then?"

"I.....am......RARITY!!!!" And I thought my ear drums were broken when Pinkie shouted. Now I was sure they were broken. All the ponies they got up and gave me a hug. That's when they said," Were going to be such good friends!!"

Comments ( 7 )

bit... short if you ask me... :applejackunsure:

but hay it's you're story :twilightblush:

4691960 yea its short:twilightblush: but what did you think about it?

4692196 I liked it :twilightsmile:

Though it was really sweet how you set it up.

i like it and please don't delete this story and i sent you a private message can you please reply to it

Cute story, although I could be a complete donkey right now and say some harsh things, like how it was so awesome that it just felt like it could have happened but felt somewhat rushed, and how you spelled stared wrong, but that's okay! I loved it! You make the cutest stories, I'm so jealous! Haha, anyway, nice story.

~Flow

i like this story hope to read more:twilightsmile:

Login or register to comment