• Published 11th Sep 2014
  • 2,416 Views, 13 Comments

Alicorn Day - DarkLunaMoon99



The Mane Six had just gone to sleep for the first night at Twilight's four night sleepover, and lets just say, when they woke up, it was a different story...."

  • ...
4
 13
 2,416

Pinkies Wings

It was nearing morning, and everypony was still sleeping soundly, except Pinkie, she was rummaging through her bag, looking for a ball. "Aha, here it is!" Pinkie said, holding the ball steadily balanced on her hoof, and carried it outside.. "Now it's time to see if I can beat Rainbow Dash's record of not dropping the ball of 75!" Pinkie said, determined. As soon as Pinkie threw the ball into the air above her head, she jumped up, and was about to hit the ball off of her head, but instead, it hit something hard......
"What in the name of Candy was that!?" Pinkie said, lifting her hoof to the top of her head, and hitting a horn atop her head...
"Ohmygoshohmygoshphmygosh!' Pinkie screamed, but immediately covered her mouth and looked down to her stomach, to see a pair of feathery pink wings folded neatly on her sides. "Yes!!!!!" Pinkie yelled, unfurling her wings and flapping them, ready to fly already. "Hmmmmmmm...Aha, maybe if I get up there, I can get enough wind to gain lift! Pinkie said, using her normally odd mathematics. Pinkie ran up to the top of the hill and spread her wings, readying herself for her first ever time flying.
Okay, here I go, Pinkie said, her newly sprouted wings lifting from a sudden strong breeze. Pinkie began to flap her wings, slowly flapping her wing, gradually gaining lift. "Hehehehehehe, I can fly!!!" Pinkie said, teaching herself to fly with her crazy antics.
"Wheeeeeeee!" Pinkie yelled, flying around the castle, smiling widely.



Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash had dozed off on a cloud in front on Twilight's Castle, only to be woken up by a loud, highpitched squee.
"Ugh, what was that.....?" Rainbow asked, lazily looking up, and only to be suprised by a pink blur whooshing past her.
"Helloooo Rainbow Dash!" Rainbow looked up to notice Pinkie Pie..... But she was floating-no... Flying!!!!
"Pinkie- Pink- wait what!!!" Dash said, rubbing her eyes, clearly thinking she was going insane.
"Hahaha, Wait a minute, Your an Alicorn too, and so am I!!!" Can you say, Best Day Ever!!!!" Pinkie yelled, happy as can be.
"Pinkie!" Stop!" Dash yelled, in complete shock. "What!" Pinkie said, stopping in midair, and falling onto the cloud Rainbow was on, smiling and flopping onto the fluffy cloud, and returning her attention to Dash... And sitting down.

"We need to tell Twilight! Now!!!!" Rainbow Yelled, speeding off inside the Castle.... Pinkie following behind... "Okay doki Loki!!!!!"

Author's Note:

Sorry for the short chapter, I didn't know how to really fit Pinkie and Dash into a chapter.... Sorry