• Published 11th Sep 2014
  • 2,395 Views, 13 Comments

Alicorn Day - DarkLunaMoon99



The Mane Six had just gone to sleep for the first night at Twilight's four night sleepover, and lets just say, when they woke up, it was a different story...."

  • ...
4
 13
 2,395

Rainbow's Magic

It was late at night, and everypony had gone to bed, exhausted... Except for Twilight and Rainbow Dash.

"Ugh, Rainbow, can you please get some sleep....?" Twilight asked, her eyes barely open.

"Sorry, I'm just..... Thirsty....." Dash answered, sitting up.
"Well then help yourself." Twilight said, her head falling to the pillow, before falling asleep again.... Unable to stay awake any longer.

"Okay..." Dash got out of her bed, and quietly walked out of the room, before heading to the kitchen. She opened the fridge, and looked at its contents. "Ah, juice!" Dash grabbed the juice carton, and took a glass from the cabinet.... Once she was done with the juice, she picked it up, and headed for the fridge to put it back..... Dash's grasp on the juice carton was failing.... Before slipping out of her hooves, and falling to the floor...... Dash closed her eyes, prepared to see Twilight running into the room to see juice all over the floor. She opened her eyes, and noticed something, she squinted her eyes, and noticed a dimly glowing sky blue light surrounding the carton of juice. "What in the name of Celestia?" Rainbow said, shaking her head, rubbing her eyes. Rainbow's eyes went wide suddenly, before her hoof moving up towards her head, only to bump into a hard object.
"Oh, my. Gosh...." Dash said, before running to the bathroom, and seeing a horn on her head.
"Yes!!!!" Dash yelled, before putting a hoof to her mouth, and running outside..


Once Dash got outside, she prepared to teach herself how to use Magic.
"Here goes nothin'." Dash said, before making her horn glow ever so slightly.
"I can use this!" Aha!" Dash smiled, grabbing a ball. Her horn glowed once more, and the ball began to lift up.. " that was easy-! The ball suddenly dropped to the ground, making a squeaking sound as it hit the grass. "Ugh, come on!" Dash yelled, regaining concentration on the ball, making it lift above the ground once more.

Rainbow was excited, but she couldn't help but wonder why both she and AJ were now Alicorns....

"Hehe, this is Soo sweet!" Dash yelled, before flying up to a cloud and dozing off.