• Published 11th Sep 2014
  • 2,412 Views, 13 Comments

Alicorn Day - DarkLunaMoon99



The Mane Six had just gone to sleep for the first night at Twilight's four night sleepover, and lets just say, when they woke up, it was a different story...."

  • ...
4
 13
 2,412

Applejack's Shock.

The next morning, Twilight Sparkle was wide awake, reading a book on her sofa, in the Castle Living Room.... While everypony else was still sound asleep, except for Applejack, she was tossing and turning in her bed, unable to stay still for long.
"Ugh, pony feathers, I can't sleep.." AJ said, getting out of bed slowly, noticing that the other where still asleep, so she quietly walked out of the room to the Castle Bathroom, needing to use it anyways. Once AJ entered the bathroom, she saw herself in the mirror, and looked at herself.... And her face went wide at the sight of a horn atop her head. "Oh god....." AJ said quietly, before looking down, and noticing two feathery wings folded neatly on her back. "AJ stared at herself for a minute before running out of the room, desprately looking for Twilight.


"Twilight?!" You gotta help me?!" Applejack said, running into the room to see Twilight reading a red covered book.

"Oh, Applejack your awa- Aahhh?!" What!" Why are you an Alicorn?!?!" Twilight yelled, in shock.
"That's just it, Twi.." I woke up ta find these here wings on ma back and a horn on ma head." AJ said, trying her best to stay calm about it. "

"What's all the commotion about?!" Called a voice, which happened to be Rarity's, who was walking towards them tiredly.

"It's AJ, she's an Alicorn!!" Twilight said, causing Rarity's eyes widen.

"What!?" Rairty said, shaking her head at what she just heard her friend say. "Did you say, that... She's an..... Alicorn?!" Rairty asked, eyes eyes still wide.

"Rairty, come see for yerself, take a look, AJ said, trying her best to unfold her wings, but only manages to get then to hang on her sides.
"Oh my goodness?!" "Now you'll be able to use your magic to tend your crops, wonderful!" Rairty said, smiling widely.

"That's just it, Rarity, I don't wanna be an Alicorn, I wanna be my old Earth Pony self!!!" AJ responded, her anger turning into sadness.

"Telling Celestia won't go over well, as she might get mad at another Alicorn...." Twilight answered, thinking about some answers for Applejack's sudden Alicorn transformation.


"Did I hear somepony say that AJ was an Alicorn?" Said a tired voice, which happened to be Rainbow's.

"Yes, Rainbow, AJ's an Alicorn...." Twilight answered, casually. "AWESOME!!" Another flying buddy!!" Rainbow said, saying the exact same thing she said when Twilight became an Alicorn.

"AJ's an Alicorn, AJ's an Alicorn, AJ's an Alicorn.!" Woohoo!!" Said a high- pitched voice from the bedroom, it was Pinkie Pie, she was bouncing excitedly, and had her fake wings on.

"Oh no........" AJ said, before hiding her face in her hat.



For the next several hours, Twilight was looking from book-to-book for information about sudden Alicorn transformations, but found nothing. "It's alright, Twi, ya did yer best ta help me, but I guess I'll have ta cope with my new apperance....." AJ said, before going back into the bedroom, before sitting down on her bed, and looking at her new apperance In the bedroom mirror, and slowly managing to open her wings, and smiling sadly.
"AJ. You in here?" Applejack looked up from the mirror to see Rainbow Dash floating behind her.

"Hey, it's okay, getting used to a new apperance isn't easy, I know.." Rainbow said, seeing AJ look at herself in the mirror once again.

"And how would you know that...?" AJ asked, looking up at Rainbow, who had her hoof on her back.

"From Twilight, it took her a long time to get used to her wings, I taught her how to fly, and that doesn't mean I can't teach you, either, right?" Rainbow said, smiling at the sad farm pony. AJ sighed, before opening her mouth to speak...

" I guess yer right....... When do we begin?" AJ asked, willing to accept her new form if she had to.


"Now?" Rainbow asked, smiling, putting her hoof up to AJ's wings, and causing them to open up completely.

"Okay..... Lets get this over with......."