• Published 11th Apr 2012
  • 1,872 Views, 10 Comments

The power of love and friendship - shadownamesto



This is a story about equestria getting a strange visitor, will he save equestria or destroy it?

  • ...
4
 10
 1,872

chapter 2: the filly

Chapter 2: where the hell am I?
a/n I forgot to mention, Darkoth speaks with [these] and Lightus speaks with <these>

As Lethroldus regained his senses, he began to hear other voices around him, which annoyingly was his consciences squabbling again.

[SHUT UP LIGHTUS, I ALREADY TOLD YOU I LIKE THE BLUE CHAIR]

<NEVAH, ITS MINE AND YOU CANT STOP ME MWA HA HA HA HA>

Eventually as he listens to this he slowly opens his eyes, revealing to him that he is in some kind of forest, and that the voices were coming from somewhere to his right. Lethroldus shakes his head, giving an annoyed sigh and gets up off of the forest floor.

{ok you guys, shut up with the chairs in there, any idea where we are?}

<not a clue, all I know is that some pony was in the prison complex, some uberpowered arsehole was also there and we ran like little bitches>

[AHEM, YOU RAN LIKE A BITCH NOT ME]

{SHUT UP BOTH OF YOU}

Lethroldus sighs again, shaking his head. "You both give me headaches like I dont know what"

<[THEN GET RID OF US, OH WAIT YOU CANT SO STOP WHINING]>

{ENOUGH}

Another voice speaks up, clearly shaking from fear... and something else. "Hello? is anypony out there?"

[did she just say anypony?]

<yup>

{uhuh}

[good so i'm not losing my mind then]

Lethroldus walks towards the sound of the voice, confused. As he steps into a clearing, he see's a very small looking pony with orange fur and a pinkish mane, looking at him with eyes full of terror, however it couldnt run as its wing was stuck under the tree as well as part of her forehoof... wait WING?

[IT HAS A FUCKING WING? WHERE THE HELL DID WE LAND???]

<I DONT KNOW????>

Lethroldus slowly walks towards the pony, just as it shivers from fear, tears in its eyes.

{i'm sure I should be going mental here, just because there's this pony looking thing with wings, and yet i'm not, any idea why?}

<i'm not sure, that other pony from the prison comes to mind, but other than that nothing else rings a bell>

"Dont worry there little... thing, I won't hurt you"

The orange pony responds, much to his suprise and shock, "Y-y-you p-promise y-you wont e-e-eat me?". Lethroldus just stares at the pony, his face going through the same routine of shock, awe and pure terror all at once.

[IT JUST FUCKING TALKED, HOW THE HELL DID IT JUST TALK???]

<STOP ASKING ME WHY, I DONT FUCKING KNOW EITHER!!!>

"Er, ok sure... I promise I won't eat you, now if I help you get out from under that, mind telling me where I am and... er... who you are?"

The pony nods, and I walk over to the fallen tree, cracking my knuckles and neck. "Right, time to be badass and do something I don't think I can do" Lethroldus then hooks his fingers under the tree, and with an almighty groan is able to lift it enough for the pony to get its wing out from under the tree, he drops it with an 'oof' and falls onto his backside, utterly out of breath.

The pony runs over to him, jumping onto his chest and licking his face and saying thank you again and again causing him to fall onto his back whilst chuckling. "So... er talking pony, who and what are you... other than a pony since I already got that?"

[SO DAMN CUTE... HNNNNNNNGGGGGGG] Darkoth falls over, clutching his chest whilst Lightus just stands there laughing at him.

"Well mister... uhm..."

"Just call me Lethroldus, since it is my name"

"Ok Lethroldus, well my name is Scootaloo, and i'm a filly, and you are in Equestria" She exclaims, then suddenly snuggles up into your chest, smiling warmly, "Thank you again for saving me Lethroldus".
Lethroldus is stunned, but shakes his head and wraps his arms around her, stroking her mane lightly, "Your welcome Scootaloo, how could I not save anyone in trouble, especially when that someone is still pretty young". He smiles, then gets onto his feet, still holding her. "So, which way to the nearest town then, since I havent a damn clue where we gotta go, and I take it your parents are in town as well right?"

Scootaloo tears up slightly, "I-I dont have any parents, i'm an orphan". Lethroldus just stands there, shocked.

"Then who the hell do you live with?".

"Nopony, my last guardian threw me out a few hours ago, I was so sad I ran in here, and then the tree fell on me".
Lethroldus closes his eyes, holding Scootaloo closer.

[WHO THE FUCK DID THAT, LET ME AT THEM, ILL TEAR THEM LIMB FROM FUCKING LIMB]

<Darkoth hold on a minute, at least wait until we get to town and can then verify that we ARE the only humans around here, then we can go to her last guardian and beat the fuck out of them>

{i'm agreeing with Lightus on this one, even though I wanna beat the fuck out of her last guardian}

"Well my dear Scootaloo, ill bring you back to town... and if you'd like I'll look after you until your old enough to be alone, hows that?" Lethroldus smiles, stroking her mane again.

"You'd do that for me?" Scootaloo says, obviously both excited and amazed that somepony is willing to look after her. Lethroldus beams at her.

"of course, how could I not, now if you dont mind lets get away from this scene before I get all teary and lets get to town, directions?"

Scootaloo points in a direction and Lethroldus begins walking, all the while stroking her mane and holding her to his chest.

They arrive on the outskirts of the forest, and Lethroldus sighs with relief, putting down Scootaloo and stretching, "Well that was a nice walk, now... have anywhere to stay for now?" Scootaloo shakes her head.

"Well, lets get to town, at least then i can find somewhere for you to stay" Lethroldus smiles warmly.

The pair continue towards town when suddenly a yell from somewhere causes Lethroldus to stop, "LET GO OF SCOOTALOO YOU MONSTER!" it yells, right before Lethroldus gets bowled over by a cyan and rainbow coloured blur.

[Oh yeah lightus... back there with the HNNNGGG attack... it never happened got it?]

<ok ok>

CLIFFHANGER MWA HA HA HA HA, your gonna have to wait til next chapter ]:)

Comments ( 9 )

Nah, scootaloo can be patient :scootangel: . It's just that she chooses not to be most of the time. That's the way I see it anyway

568032 who said dey crazy? might be slightly more than meets the eye, wait and find out, for the mane story has yet to begin :trollestia:

568034 well darkoth seems to have a bit of dementia

568048 uhuh, but lightus is also insane... albeit nicer than darkoth, obviously... but just wait and see.... next update will be out as soon as possible, alas with my exams nearing its gonna be a while

This fic is all sorts of crazy!

Crazy power awesome attack- GO!

721492 you have no idea of the crazy thats going to be happening soon, its rather... exciting :twilightsmile:

I was on, and slightly bored, so I decided to leave a comment. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS! I have no fucking clue whats going on! I need MOAR! That is... if you feel like it.... if you want to that is......:fluttercry:

1268068 blarg to you as well, i'm working on the other project atm... y'know... THAT one... :twilightoops: i will be continuing this one... but atm the other one takes priority. sorry for all who read this :twilightoops:

Login or register to comment