• Published 10th Jul 2014
  • 3,270 Views, 20 Comments

Dashie and Soarin, two wonderbolts in love - TheSouthernBrony



Rainbow Dash has finally achieved her life long goal to join the wonderbolts and even better: she has found the love of her life.

  • ...
12
 20
 3,270

Chapter 3

Soarin and Rainbow Dash lay in their bed, snuggled up to each other, as they watched the new Daring Do movie.

This was apprantly set in the 940's, during the third Equestrian civil war, and Daring Do was fighting Germane soldiers who wanted a powerful artifact that would give them the power to defeat the Loyalists.

To Soarin, it seemed a little weird that Daring could survive all that the bad guys threw at her, but he guessed it didn't really matter, since it was only a movie after all.

"Dashie seems pretty happy at least", Soarin thought to himself.

When the movie ended, Dashie said, " aww, come on, a cliffhanger?! Who knows how long it'd be for the next one come out"?

Dashie blushed when she looked at Soarin and saw the funny look on his face.

" hahah, sorry, I get a little carried away," Dashie said and looked at Soarin apologetically.

Soarin smiled and kissed her.

" it's okay, sweetie. I knew you were a big fan of Daring Do, so I expected it", Soarin said, licking Dashie's face.

Giggling, Dashie snuggles a little closer to Soarin and nuzzles his cheek.

" well, thanks for buying it anyway. It was a wonderful gift", Dash said thankfully.

Smiling, Soarin kissed Dash on the lips and said, " your welcome, beautiful".

" I love it when you call me that", Dashie said, kissing Soarin on the cheek.

Soarin hugs Dashie, puts the movie away, and looks into her eyes, holding her hoof in his own.

" I love you," Soarin said, smiling.

" I love you too," Dashie replied, kissing Soarin softly.

Soarin kissed back and one thing lead to another and they made love to each other.


The next morning, Sorain woke up to find Dash starring at him.

" Good morning, cutie", she said kissing him softly.

Smiling, Soarin kissed softly back and responded, " good morning, miss beautiful".

Dash smiled warmly and got out of bed, stretching her legs.

" ahh, that feels great", she said, sighing happily.

Soarin got up and kissed her cheek from behind.

" I'm going to get us some breakfast and then we'll see what we do today, okay", Soarin asked.

Rainbow nodded and kissed him.

" don't take too long, darling, I'm starving", Dashie said.

About 30 minutes later, after a delicious breakfast of cheese bagels and haybrowns, a heavy rainstorm began to pour outside.

" wow. Guess the weather ponies decided the sunny weather we were getting was getting tiresome, " Rainbow said, styling her mane into a ponytail.

Soarin nodded and said, " yeah, I guess so".

"want to join me in the exercise room", Dash asked.

Soarin shrugged and said, " sure, why not"?

So for the most of the day, Soarin and Rainbow Dash worked out in the hotel gym, stopping only to take short breaks and rested half an hour after eating lunch.

Later, after the rain had stopped, Dash and Soarin went swimming in the outdoor pool and basked in the warm glow of the Spring sun.

By the time evening came around, both of them were very exhausted and after eating some sandwiches, they decided to turn in early.