• Published 9th Jul 2014
  • 1,542 Views, 40 Comments

Scootaloo's Guide to Stalking - Spilled Ink



Scootaloo's entire life story...told somewhat truthfully. Okay fine, almost all of it is lies. And it isn't Scootaloo's life story. It's whoever she's stalking.

  • ...
2
 40
 1,542

The Tiny and Powerless Camera Hog

Click! Trixie tapped the camera's button, starting the video. She pointed it in the direction of the stars, before quickly dashing in front of them, arms full of her own merchandise, mainly consisting of photos of herself crudely taped onto blue colored pony wear, and hats in her style.

"Behold...THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE ALICORN..." Trixie paused, unsure what her surname should be. She was always a big fan of Sunset Shimmer, the exact opposite of that vile Twilight was. Even though their names were pretty much the same, with 'sunset' being a synonym of 'twilight' and 'shimmer' being a synonym of 'sparkle'.

"THE GREAT AND POWERFUL TRIXIE ALICORN SHIMMER!" Trixie exclaimed, finally deciding on a usable surname. The five fillies all rolled their eyes in sync at the failed magician of a pony. Scootaloo pushed ahead of the weak unicorn, brushing her hair back in a Rarity-like updo.

"Now, this episode, requested by...the totally cool Gilda?" Scootaloo wondered, unraveling the rather long strip of paper. "Is going to be an episode titled 'Backstage With The Stars of the Show'." Scootaloo read on, before rolling her eyes and tossing the paper into a trash can nearby.

Trixie shoved ahead of Scootaloo before shoving her merchandise directly in front of the camera. Using her magic, she quickly made a few words shimmer before the camera.

"Buy Trixie's amazing merchandise! You can get a Trixie shirt for only 5 bits! Buy a Trixie hat for only 2 bits! Buy a Trixie mug for only 3 bits! It says The Second Most Great and Powerful Pony!" Trixie continued advertising all of her merchandise, while the actual stars of the show sighed, bored to death.

"And since the names Sunset Shimmer and Twilight Sparkle are so in...I have my own princess' most faithful student name! From now on...I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL EVENING GLOW!" Trixie levitated her 'new name' in front of the camera, shooting beams of light from her horn.

Scootaloo, finally fed up with the annoying blue pony, shoved her into a magic detaining neck brace, then into Twilight and Rarity's cage.

"Well, we will continue the show now. Twilight, Rarity, Evening, we'll be starting with a group interview. And you will all be interviewed by Rarity! We will also have a special guest with us, and know that Mr. Mous had to go to a lot of trouble to get her here. Twilight Sparkle, Evening Glow, meet your long lost twin sister, Sunset Shimmer!" Scootaloo screamed, ecstatic before pushing the yellow pony into the cage.

"We will continue after the break!"


Scootaloo slid the three unicorns into a large, magic restraining cage (this one courtesy of Zecora), and sat down the last one in a velvet couch along with a hundred page script. She turned all of the cameras towards the makeshift stage they had built inside the train.

Scootaloo rushed off stage, grabbing the new dress Rarity had made her wear. Even though Rarity hated the show, she still had a desperate need for them all to look fashionable.

"Let us start this off with quick introductions. I have here with me, Sunset Alicorn Shimmer, Twilight Alicorn Sparkle, and Just Trixie."

"JUST TRIXIE? I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL EVENING GLOW!" Trixie shrieked, slamming her hoof onto the counter.

"Anyways, some quick intros. Sunset Shimmer is only an alicorn because she put on that crown illegally in the other world. She resides in the human world, due to magic unbalance. She has been reformed, though and is now known as the Princess of Humans."

Sunset Shimmer gave a nod towards the camera, waving at the camera. Being transformed into an alicorn illegally using black magic had almost gotten her left in the Radley Mane-itarium. However, after a very touching speech from Twilight, the alicorn coucil (something that was made after Scootaloo had made all of them a bit pretentious) had let Sunset Shimmer be "The Princess of Humans", despite the fact she wasn't able to transform in the human world.

"Moving on, here is Twilight Sparkle! Celestia's second most faithful student. Well, before her transformation. Now, she is the Princess of Magic and Friendship! She is now one of the most famous ponies in Equestria!" Rarity said blandly, her excitement clearly fake.

Twilight mirrored Sunset's nod and wave, flipping her long hair. She really didn't want to abide to Scootaloo's poorly written script. Obviously, if that had been entered in the Playwright's Competition of Equestria, she would only be able to get a 20, 30%! Continuing her mental rant about Scootaloo's awful writing skills, she barely payed attention to Trixie's part.

"Trixie-"

"Evening Glow, please!" Trixie growled her eyes narrowing.

"Evening Glow is auditioning to be Princess Celestia Alicorn Sunshine's next most faithful student. If not, she might have to-" Rarity let out a gasp, fainting on the sofa. A second later, she revived.

"She might have to be Twilight Sparkle's intern."

Trixie screamed, breaking the pattern of nodding and waving. She banged her head on the bars, depressed about being a horrid, vile, intern.

"And if Twilight refuses to accept Trixie...Evening Glow, as an intern-" Rarity let out another gasp.

Twilight nodded, agreeing quite subtly that she wouldn't accept the narcissistic pony as an intern.

"SHE'LL HAVE TO WORK AS AN INTERN FOR EITHER SUNSET SHIMMER OR EVEN MR. PIE!" Rarity shrieked, finally passing out on the couch.

"That wraps up the video request from Gilda! We have reached Canterlot as well..." Scootaloo smiled, looking out the window at the shining lights. They were ready for their very first episode in Canterlot.

Trixie dashed up to the camera, pointing it directly in her face.

"WAIT! You haven't even seen my segment!" Trixie screamed, before an extremely bored Apple Bloom made the screen turn black.


Gilda smiled, laughing internally at the entire escapade. Beside her were her best griffin friends, Gertie (who the group had nicknamed Glide since they all thought Gertie was lame).

The griffins squealed, hugging their Scootaloo plushies close to themselves. Gilda rolled her eyes. She honestly thought her new friends were no Rainbow Dash, but they still were pretty cool.


Scootaloo's Diary Entry 1

Dear Diary,

We are currently right on schedule for our show. Mr. Mous is continuing to fund us, although I don't know how long the disguise will hold with her his being so close. Even though Mr. Mous will be revealed at the end of this season, I'm sure some of the fans will easily see through the disguise.

Of course, seeing we might have a third season, Mr. Mous has refused funding three seasons through and through. I might even have to turn to somepony to use the name Mrs. Un Known. Celestia help her!

Anyways, tomorrow will mark the start of our actual program.

Sincerely,

Scootaloo


To Be Continued...

Author's Note:

I'm currently in the Communist Republic of China or whatever, and I can't check my referrals. Really appreciate if someone could.

S/N: NEED AN EDITOR!

Comments ( 2 )

What did I just read? :rainbowderp: It was interesting though! :twilightsmile:

Yandere scootaloo

Login or register to comment