• Published 9th Jul 2014
  • 1,546 Views, 40 Comments

Scootaloo's Guide to Stalking - Spilled Ink



Scootaloo's entire life story...told somewhat truthfully. Okay fine, almost all of it is lies. And it isn't Scootaloo's life story. It's whoever she's stalking.

  • ...
2
 40
 1,546

How Fans Always Ruin Lives

The newly released Queen Scootaloo who coronated herself during a giant celebration between her and several clones of Madame Le Flour trotted back into her lair where Silver Spoon was still sound asleep and chained to a wall. Scootaloo sighed. So far, she had already done four episodes of which none of them went with her plan. And also, Rainbow Dash didn't get enough screen time, AND one of her slaves had been sent to Radley Mane-itarium.

"SILVER SPOON!" Scootaloo yelled, shoving Silver Spoon harshly, waking up the exhausted servant of two maniacs. Scootaloo put on her trench coat and trotted out of the lair, dragging Silver Spoon behind on a chain.

"Alright. You have to listen to every word of my rant. It's been four episodes in already, and we have accomplished nothing! All we know is Apple Bloom has a weird obsession with Diamond Tiara, and Sweetie Belle likes both Button and Spike. We have nothing on the totally incredibly awesome and fabulous and marvelous and radical and just amazing pony ever, Rainbow Dash!" Scootaloo complained, stomping her hoof on the dirt path.

Silver Spoon nodded sadly, still upset about being a slave to a lunatic. She finally looked up, noticing the direction in which Scootaloo was going.

"Why are you headed for the castle?" Silver Spoon asked, using her one unchained hoof to adjust her slightly cracked glasses. Scootaloo didn't answer, just continuing to trot towards the gigantic crystallized tree. Most of the castle was dark, as it was midnight, except one room which was glowing from a TV.

Scootaloo slid on her face a mask that looked freakishly like one from a horror movie. It really didn't help that she was also carrying a large chainsaw, even though it was plastic.

The two soon arrived at the castle before Scootaloo finally turned on the camera.

"Welcome back to Queen Scootaloo's Adventures. Today, since this show has been on a very long break, will be the one episode since the very first one in which we will spend with a truly amazing pony, Rainbow Dash. Next episode is the Big Special, so stay tuned for that!" Scootaloo smiled normally, before scaling the tree-castle, dragging a very annoyed Silver Spoon with her.

They finally arrived at the window, and peeking in, saw Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie and Rarity having the time of their life watching PonyTube videos, eating popcorn, drinking soda and having a very stereotypical slumber party. Without whacking each other with pillows while in their underwear.

Scootaloo slammed into the window with her chainsaw before hopping into the room. She took off the mask, before crowding the four scared ponies into the corner.

"Alright! Playtime's over! I want interviews right now! Rainbow Dash, you first." Scootaloo grinned sadistically, apparently Radley Mane-itarium had changed her for the worse.

"Question 1, do you still want to take me under your wing?" Scootaloo asked, making very cute puppy dog eyes. In fact, somewhere in that adorableness, it seemed like Scootaloo had almost become a regular pony again.

"No! Back off! You're crazy!" Rainbow Dash yelled, before using her Rainblow Dry to turn Scootaloo's mane into a mess and make her dizzy. She whammed her hooves into Scootaloo's stomach, sending the orange filly reeling into Applejack, who was slinking away, trying to be unnoticed.

"Ah! Get her away from me!" Applejack shrieked, bucking the poor little filly towards Pinkie, whose mane was glitching between poofy and flattened.

Pinkie said nothing, but still used her party cannon to blast the crazy filly towards the already prepared Rarity...who held Scootaloo down while she fixed her mane into a Sweetie Belle style.

"What?" Rarity asked, annoyed as her friends all glared at her. "Just because she's crazy doesn't mean she can't look like a lady! Have some respect, darlings!" And with that, she tossed Scootaloo back to Silver Spoon who unwillingly caught her, since it was in the contract.

By then, Scootaloo was unconscious from being bucked around by the four powerful saviors of Equestria and previous bearers of the elements. The four ponies went back to watching hilarious PonyTube videos, unbeknownst to them was the camera was still rolling...all the way to their cliche game of Truth, Dare or Button Mash Apple Juice.

"Truth or Dare, Dash?" Pinkie asked, once again high spirited and, for lack of better word, poofy. In fact, once again, she had regained her ability to stand on the ceiling without glue.

"Dare, duh!" Rainbow announced, rolling her eyes. The brave pony knew truths were for wimps. Obviously.

"Well, I dare you to go poke Scootaloony!" Pinkie said, smiling venomously. Rainbow gulped, but not wanting for the gang to think she was a chicken, tiptoed over to the still unconscious Scootaloo. She reached out one hoof and tapped the coat of the filly very gently before racing back to the circle.

"Truth or Dare, AJ?" Rainbow asked, nonchalantly looking at her hooves, which Rarity had shined for all of them. She looked at the nervous farmpony, who obviously didn't want to poke Scootaloo.

"Dare. Truth's for chickens." Applejack decided, pounding her hoof on the rug covered floor. She stood up, prepared to poke the beast. She wasn't prepared for what she actually had to do.

"Kiss Scootaloony." Rainbow grinned, knowing most likely her best friend wouldn't do that. But Applejack did, creating a whole new shipping base in an alternate universe a billion years later. Of course, only one person was in that base.

The kiss seemed to wake Scootaloo up, who utterly disgusted, screamed and jumped out of the window. She also dragged Silver Spoon and the camera with her.

Scootaloo sighed as she walked down the street to Fluttershy's cottage where she knew Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle were spending the night, trying to get their cutie marks in animal sitting. Silver Spoon, happy to finally see a fairly normal side of Scootaloo, tagged along.

"Shut off the camera, Silvy. I think after next episode, I'm going to end the show." Scootaloo sighed.

"There's still going to be a next episode?!" Silver Spoon squeaked. If there was one thing she learned, it was even when Scootaloo decided to do one more episode, usually during that episode she got even more crazy. But she shrugged it off. Maybe Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle could help her decide to cancel the already prepaid for second season. Then again, maybe Sweetie and Apple Bloom had also become insane.


"They're at my...my...cottage!" Fluttershy stuttered, shaking. She already knew what came next. Sure enough, there was once again an Exclusive Clip played. The name of the clip was entitled Fluttershy the Not So Shy. Unlike the other times though, this time the clip wasn't all that exclusive.

"Oh come on!" Twilight groaned. "I've seen all of this already." The clip was basically all the Fluttermean scenes. Her, yelling at a dragon. Her, yelling at the gala. Her, after the Iron Will incident. But then a brand new one.

"Eep!" Fluttershy shrieked before dashing into the room where the rest of her friends were leaving Twilight all by her lonesome. The clip was pretty standard, Fluttershy yelling at a...crying little filly? Twilight was confused...until she realized it was all Photoshop, when a tiny AdobePS tag popped up.

The next commercial was extremely disturbing.


Scootaloo pointed the camera at herself and a newly freed Diamond Tiara, as well as a crying Silver Spoon, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle.

"We're coming after you next, Princess Twily Sparkle."


The screen went black, leaving Twilight blinking stupidly. It was time to send Celestia another letter.

Author's Note:

Well, here is the penultimate episode before the Grand Finale, The Very Very Last Straw, Really. Thank you for sticking through the entire first season, and giving me 28 likes! Just a quick heads up, the next chapter will take even longer to write, since it's a twice as long special. This story might be renewed for a second season/volume.
Thanks for sticking with me,
Spilled Ink aka Ava