• Published 8th Jul 2014
  • 5,573 Views, 115 Comments

Eragon's New Home: Equestria - MetalBrony823



Eragon Shadeslayer can't go back to Alagaesia because of the prophecy, so he lives in Equestria. To make new friends with adorable, and colorful ponies

  • ...
29
 115
 5,573

PreviousChapters Next
Foal-Napped Crusaders (Part 1)

The next morning, in Sweet Apple Acres, Applejack was the first to get up, and went to awaken her younger sister Applebloom. When she went to her bedroom, she didn't see her asleep on her bed, or getting g ready herself. "Applebloom?" She called "hello?" She looked far and wide for her in the room, the closet, along with the wardrobe.

Applejack was starting to become worried and concerned about her sister, and looked at the other bedrooms, first Big Mac's and then Granny Smith's.

Feeling more worried, she went downstairs and saw she wasn't in the kitchen. Big Mac came downstairs woth the sound of heavy hooves woth every step. "Applejack, what's the matter?" The red stallion asked his little sister.

"I can't find Applebloom, Big Mac!" She replied, beginning to have a panic attack. "I went to check on her, and she was gone!"

This shocked Big Mac as well, but he wasn't being so dramatic like Applejack was right now. "Okay okay, calm down, sis. We'll find her. Now, try to relax and remember the last time you saw her last night before bed."

She took a few breaths to keep her cool, and was trying to think about what Big Mac suggested to her. "Well, I saw her tucking herself in bed so peaceful-like, and I gave her a kiss good night, and that's it. And, and before she went to bed, she said that she would help with the pigs this morning."

"Hmm, well there ya go, she's probably feeding them piggies some breakfast like she said she would." Big Mac theorized.

"Now, now, what is all the racket here?" Asked Granny Smith coming downstairs as well, in a very slow fashion.

"Applebloom was not in her bed when Applejack found her this morning.

"Have you seen her, Big Mac?" Applejack asked him

"Nope."

"Granny?"

"No, I fell asleep to quickly last night to see her."

"Figures."

"Come on, Jack, like I said, she's probably tending to the pigs by now. She is a good kid when it comes to barn chore duty."

She was trying to relax herself some more, and took a few more deep breaths. "Maybe you're right." She said. All three of them went outside and went to the pig pen, but they all saw that she wasn't in there, nor inside the interior shed where they would use as a shade

"That's awfully weird." Said Granny Smith. "Hmm, perhaps she got them early, probably doing the sheep pen now."

All three moved on to look for her in the sheep pen, but unfortunately, she wasn't there either. Next was the chickens, ducks, goats, and the cows, but with no luck.

"Where could she be?" Applejack said. She made a gasp and thought "What if she got eaten by timberwolves? Or a Chimera? Or even got eaten by one of th dragons?!"

"Applejack, pull yourself together!" Big Mac said. "Maybe she was doing something and went with her friends without telling us."

A faint whimpering noise was heard, and all three apples went to see what that noise was. They gasped as they saw Winona, the family dog, bound in all four legs, and her mouth clamped shut by a rope,

"Winona!" They all exclaimed in unison. On her side was some kind of a note. Applejack suspiciously pulled it out, and they all began reading what it was saying. As they progressed more, they never felt so shocked, and horrified in their lives.

"Oh no!" Said Applejack. "Appleblo M's been foal-napped!"

"This is not good, not good at all." Said a Big Mac. "We better tell Eragon and the others about this!"

"Way ahead of ya, big brother." Applejack agreed. "Who knows what that evil dwarf might do to her?" Winona when moered again, and then they all helped her out. When she was free from those ropes, she bowed her head, saying she was sorry.

"It's okay, girl. It wasn't your fault." Granny Smith reassured, gently rubbing the dog's head

"Yeah, there was nothing you could have done to stop them." Applejack noted. "Are you hurt or injured somehow?"

Winona nodded a no, and she was right, she looked completely unharmed.

"Good. Come on y'all, we got to tell Eragon, Saphira, Murtagh, Thorn, and the other dragons and riders about this. We could really use their help. Alone with out friends."

"You don't have to tell us twice." Said Applejack, and they all to town to tell everypony the grave news and that letter someone mysteriously left for them with Winona following behind them with great speed.

In the town, Rarity was waking up, and saw Sweetie Belle was missing too. For her, it wasn't long before she saw a bound and gagged Opalescence in ropes too. She too, had a letter stuck to her

The white unicorn opened the letter and began reading it, and she gasped with horror. "Oh no! Sweetie Belle has been captured by that vile Vermund!" And then she began bawling her eyes out, and pulled out her crying couch to sob on.

Rainbow Dash also came to look for Scootaloo, but saw her scooter with a letter tied to the neck. She read it, and gasped as well, feeling more concerned with her sister's safety and well being. "That half-pint too, her? Well, I'll give him a beat down the next time I see him!" Then she hurriedly went to look for the he dragons and their riders, too

It was just then all three mares, who were coming out of their houses in a frenzy, all bumped into each other while they were too busy worrying about their sisters to look where they were even going. Feeling dizzy, they quickly got up, and then Big Mac, Granny Smith, and Winona followed afterwards.

"What are you guys doing here?" all three mares asked curiously. "My sister has been foal-napped and- wait! you too?!" The realized they were all on the same page here.

"But... why would they kidnap Applebloom?" asked Big Mac.

"That's what I'm wandering with my poor Sweetie Belle." said Rarity

"And Scootaloo!" Rainbow exclaimed at the top of her lungs.

"What is going on here?" asked Eragon, with Murtagh walking besides him. "Why are you three screaming?"

"Eragon, Murtagh, thank Celestia we found you!" said Rarity. "It's horrible. Our sisters have been foal-napped!"

Both the brothers looked surprise and looked at each other, and then back to the group. "What? by who?" Asked Eragon. Then all three of them gave them the letters to see who it was from

Shadeslayer, Apple Family, Rarity, and Rainbow Dash

Me and Mine Clan have the three pony fillies who called themselves the Cutie Mark Crusaders. You will all do exactly as I will instruct, or else. You will meet me and mine clan at the lair of the Diamond Dogs, and surrender yourself to me. If you fail to comply, they will all die a horrible death. Be sure to come alone without your pathetic dragon, if you double-cross us, they die.

Vermund of Az Sweldn rak Anhûin.

It was more jarring than the ponies could handle, and it far more disturbing as well. "I'm going to find that son of a bitch, and break his neck!" Rainbow said with pure anger. She was about to fly over to the Diamond Dog's lair to try and kill Vermund herself, it she was stopped as her tail was yanked and then pulled back

"No!!" Murtagh exclaimed. "It's too dangerous Rainbow. If you try to do this yourself, you will be dead along with Scootaloo!"

"But they-!"

"Don't worry, we will figure out a way to save your sisters." Murtagh reassured. "We just.... need to think of a plan.

"Murtagh's right." Eragon agreed. "They did kidnap the girls, but they want me, and Vermund is using them as bait."

"You think?" Said Rarity

"What was your first clue?" Said Applejack. "How are we gonna get them back?"

Eragon was thinking of some good ideas that could help save the girls without any casualties. If he, and the other riders and dragons dealt with minotaurs before, then Diamond Dogs shouldn't be too much of a problem either.

At last, he said "alright, I have a plan that just might work." The Apple family, Rainbow Dash, and Rarity were more than eager to hear it. "And Granny Smith, it's best if we take care of this."

"Eragon' right. You don't look like you can fight anymore. I know it sounds rude, but it's true."

"No, yer right." Said Granny Smith. "Yep, I'll just pray for the girls' safety and well being. Godspeed, Eragon. I hope you know what yer doing."

"I am."

"The other riders and dragons will need to hear about this, too." Thorn remarked

"Right. Thorn, Saphira, gather the others, while you four gather Fluttershy, Twilight, Pinkie, Zecora, Lyra, and Bon Bon. For we could use their help, too."

The mares and Big Mac then hurriedly ran to their friends houses to tell of the horrible news. Hopefully, whatever Eragon is planning, it will work.

Author's Note:

Oh no! The Cutie Mark Crusaders have been kidnapped! How will the heroes save the, from the evil dwarf Vermund and his clan? Find out on the next chapter, coming soon.

PreviousChapters Next