• Published 15th Apr 2012
  • 7,549 Views, 35 Comments

Celestia's Cake Obsession - DeiStar



Celestia goes to have sexy time with cakes. And probably Twilight as well.

  • ...
9
 35
 7,549

Captured

Chapter 2: Captured

“So… where should I go? I have no idea where Princess could be.” Twilight talked to herself, while running around Canterlot’s castle. She really had no idea where to go, Celestia could be anywhere. “But, if what Princess Luna said is true, then she should be somewhere near cakes.” She stopped running and began to think. “Somewhere… with cakes… Sugarcube Corner!” She chimed. She knew a cake addict would go to Sugarcube Corner, Ponyville’s best bakery.

“I don’t have time to use the Royal Chariot or the Canterlot Express, I must reach Ponyville immediately.” Twilight kept talking to herself. Her horn began to glow and with a flash, she disappeared.

-----

An orb of light shined somewhere in Ponyville, Twilight came out from that orb and landed her hooves on the ground. She looked around to check where she was. “Alright, Sugarcube Corner is only two blocks from here!” She began to run, ignoring the ponies who were staring at the recently teleported Twilight.

As Twilight approached closer to Sugarcube Corner, she started to feel even more nervous. She didn’t know if Celestia was actually there or not, but she had to help her. Twilight finally arrived at Sugarcube Corner. She stopped running and noticed the door was forced open. “Oh no no no, this is bad.” She squeaked, resuming her running towards the entrance.

Twilight stepped inside the bakery, nervously looking around the store. “Hello? Pinkie? Princess Celestia? Anypony?” She called, but no one answered. She kept looking around, some of the tables were flipped over, and the cakes in the counters were missing. “Oh no, I’m too late!” Twilight whispered, suddenly hearing a squeak from the kitchen. “Huh?” Twilight ran towards the kitchen.

The kitchen was a disaster. Broken eggs and eggshells everywhere, flour scattered all over the place, spilled milk, and several broken plates. “Hello? What happened here?” Twilight examined the kitchen, until something caught her attention. A pink earth pony was crawled in the corner. She was covering her face with her hooves and shaking.

“Pinkie? Is that you?” Twilight approached the scared pony. “What happened?”

Pinkie moved one hoof from her head and stared at Twilight. Her hooves were covered with cake frosting, along with her mouth and legs, and some flour too. “Twilight…” Pinkie softly whispered.

“Pinkie, what happened here? Why are you all covered in cake frosting?” Twilight asked her frightened friend, who couldn’t stop shaking.

“P-P-Princess Ce-Celestia…” She muttered, closing her eyes. “She came in here, demanding for cakes…”

“The Princess?” So it’s true, Princess Celestia is obsessed with cakes! “Pinkie! What did the Princess do?” She asked her friend, who seemed to be a bit more relaxed.

“She wanted cakes… she had cake frosting all over her face and hooves…”

“Pinkie! What did the Princess do?!” Twilight asked again.

“She destroyed the kitchen… and stole all the cakes…” Pinkie began to shiver again, suddenly opening her eyes wide open. “The library! Twilight! Don’t go to your library!” She yelled, returning to her crawled position.

“The library? What’s in the library?” Twilight asked, but Pinkie did not answer. “Pinkie!”

“C-Celestia…” She squeaked.

“Princess Celestia? At the library?” Twilight asked herself. “Pinkie, stay right here, I’m going to find the Princess and find out what’s going on.” Twilight said to her friend, who nervously nodded her head.

“No time to walk.” Twilight said as her horn began to glow, she teleported herself out of Sugarcube Corner. Pinkie looked at the point where Twilight was, but she was gone.

-----

“Just look at your bright, red cherries…” Celestia whispered, licking the cherries of a cake. “You are always the best part of a cake.” She chuckled.

Celestia was standing in the middle of Twilight’s library. Her mane, tail, hooves and mouth were covered in cake, so much cake. There were several cakes piled right next to her. She was eating a white cake with cherries, giving it violent bites. She was speaking to nopony in particular. “Ah, the vanilla…” She mumbled, licking the cake remains from her lips.

A bright glow began to appear from one side of the room, Celestia already knew it was Twilight. She stood up and wiped the cake from her mouth with a hoof. The glow flashed, enveloping the room and Twilight appeared right in front of Celestia.

“Princess Celestia!” Twilight exclaimed. “What did you do at Sugarcube Corner?”

Celestia smiled. “My faithful student… do you want a slice of cake?” She hovered a piece of cake in front of Twilight.

“No, Princess. I want you to tell me why you stole all those cakes from Sugarcube Corner.” Twilight said, pointing her hoof at the pile of cakes next to Celestia.

“Oh Twilight” Her horn began to glow and her magical aura surrounded Twilight. She struggled but she couldn’t move. “You’re being too harsh about it…” She walked towards Twilight, who was still struggling her way out of the spell.

“Princess, let me go!” Twilight said, trying to break free, but it was useless, Celestia’s magic was too powerful. Celestia approached her head to Twilight.

“Oh my faithful student… I will show you the wonders of cakes.” Celestia whispered right next to Twilight’s ear, giving it a soft, gently nibble.

Twilight cringed.