• Published 4th Jul 2014
  • 1,269 Views, 38 Comments

Bioshock Infinite: The City Made of Clouds - N7_Spartan117



Spike the Dragon journeys to the mysterious city of Cloudsdale to rescue Scootaloo.

  • ...
10
 38
 1,269

The Ultimatum

Spike found himself lying on the floor of the control room and fading in and out of consciousness. He was able to see Scootaloo messing with the controls, trying to steer the airship, before he passed out.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Of course I still love you silly. Why in Equestria would you think I wouldn't still love you?" asked the mare.

"I was gone for a long time. I figured you would have moved on and found somepony else." answered Spike.

"First off, you were only gone for three months. Second you promised me you would come back and you did."

"But you said you thought I was dead." said Spike

"That's because you stopped writing to me. Look at me Spike." ordered the mare. Spike did as he was told and looked at her.

"I will always love you Spike and nothing will ever change that." said the mare

"I love you ..........." Spike started to regain consciousness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How in Equestria do you steer this thing?" asked Scootaloo out loud as she pulled the levers. She seemed to be having trouble putting in the airships new coordinates.

"Yes. Finally." exclaimed Scootaloo as she finally was able to put in the coordinates she wanted. The sign on the dashboard read 48N 2E, she was steering the airship towards Mare-is, Spike then began to pass out again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Spike are you ok?" asked the mare with a worried look on her face. Spike was staring into space, having flashbacks of his time as a royal guard. "SPIKE!!!" yelled the mare.

"Sorry. Sorry" apologized Spike as he shaked his head.

"You really need to talk to me about what happened." said the mare. Spike just sat there in silence hoping his marefriend would drop the subject, but to his dismay she didn't.

"Spike, will you please talk to me about what happened? I can't help you, if you don't talk to me."

"I am fine. I promise."

"No you're not. Why are you so afraid of talking to me about what happened?"

"I am afraid you will think I am monster." answered Spike with a tears in his eyes. The mare then wrapped her hooves around him and hugged him. Spike then began to tell her everything that had happened in the Badland and Appleloosa.

"Spike you listen to me. You were under orders to do those things. If any pony is to feel guilty, it's the ponies that gave you those orders. You are not a monster." said the mare. Spike then began to hear Scootaloo's voice, causing him to wake up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No. Anypony but them." said Scootaloo as she hid underneath the control board. Spike was soon able see what she was talking about, it was a small sky barge wrapped in red ribbon, flying in the distance. Scootaloo then stopped the airship when she seen the barge start to fly towards them. After the airship came to a complete stop Scootaloo galloped over to the airships exit, Spike rolled over to face the exit and looked up at Scootaloo, who was looking down at him. She looked like she was trying to decide if she should leave Spike on the airship or not. She then decided to leave him and jumped out of the airship, Spike passed out just as the Vox Ponyuli began to board the ship. Spike was starting to wake up again when he seen various wounded creature and ponies limping into the control room, as Spike tried to get up he seen a tall red earth pony stallion standing over him.

"Nnope." said the stallion as raised his right hoof and punched Spike in the face, causing him to pass out again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


"......Will you marry me?" asked Spike, on one knee with a tiny box in his claw.

"YES!!!!!" screamed the mare, in a loud enough pitch that she could be heard all the way in Vanhoover, as she tackled Spike to the ground.

"I don't think they heard you Los Pegasus." said Spike sarcastically.

"Oh be quiet." said the mare with tears in her eyes.

"So do you like it?"

"Spike. It beautiful."

"I hoped you would like it." said Spike as the mare started to kiss him.

"I love you Spike. I love you so much." said the mare.

"I love you to............" Spike then started to feel a gust wind hit his face, causing him to wake up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whoa." said Spike as he hung out of the window of the First Lady. Spike was able to see a large group of earth ponies, dragons, griffins, and mules chained together trying to crush large rocks on a prison airship, flying below the First Lady, with a Handy-Stallion watching over them.

"Big Mac, is the dragon up yet?" asked a mare.

"Eeyup." said Big Mac as he pulled Spike back into the airship.

"So you the Greedy Dragon ah been hearing so much about." said the mare as she trotted over to Spike, who was being held by Big Mac. Spike quickly recognized the mare that was talking to him.

"I am guessing your Applejack." said Spike

"You would be right." said Applejack.

"Look I have no problem with you or your Vox Ponyuli, but this is my airship you are dangling me out off and I am in great need of it." said Spike looking Applejack in the eyes.

"Really? Cause this sure look like Comstocks airship to me." said Applejack.

"I'm not looking for a fight." said Spike.

"There's already a fight dragon. The only question is which side y'all on." said Applejack as she showed Spike some of the wounded Vox Ponyuli. "Comstock is the king of the rich ponies, the privilege ponies, the so called special ponies. But if you believe in common the creatures then join the Voxs. If you believe in the good creatures then join the Voxs. If you believe in the hard working creatures then join the............." said Applejack

"I just want my airship." interrupted Spike, irritated by the mare.

"And the Voxs will give her to you, but first you must help us." said Applejack. She then pulled out a business card from her hat. "Down in Flim & Flams there is a gunsmith named Caramel. Find him and get our guns from him, then you can have your airship back." said Applejack as she put the business card between Spike's top spines. She then nodded to Big Mac and he pushed Spike out of the airship, Spike fell a few feet and landed on his back, he then discovered that he landed on the Flim & Flams Industry loading docks.

"Great no airship and no Scootaloo. I better find Scootaloo before she gets into trouble." thought Spike as he got up. As he searched around the docks, Spike heard one of the dockworkers talking to his supervisor about an orange pegasus mare trying to get on some of the transport ships at the delivery center. Spike was quickly able to find the entrance to the delivery center, as he approached the door to the delivery center Spike started to hear Scootaloo arguing with one of the ships captain.

"Oh come on, just let me ride until we get to a airship station." said Scootaloo as she was being pushed off of the cargo ship.

"I said no. Now get out of here before I call the guards." said the captain as he pulled the railing back onto the ship, so Scootaloo could not get back on.

"Scootaloo." said Spike as he opened the door. Scootaloo then started to run away from him.

"Stay away!" yelled Scootaloo as she galloped to the exit.

"Wait! I just want to talk to you!" yelled Spike as he followed behind her.

"I said stay away from me." said Scootaloo as she kicked over a large stack of shipping crates, thinking it would slow Spike down. Spike quickly climbed over the crates and continued to chase after her.

"Scootaloo, I am sorry I lied to you. Will you please just stop so we can talk." said Spike.

"No!" yelled Scootaloo as she opened a tear and pulled through a pink earth pony mare dancing around falling balloon.

"Hey Spike." said Pinkie Pie as Spike ran through the falling balloons.

"Scootaloo stop. I just want to talk to you!" yelled Spike.

"Leave me alone" said Scootaloo as she opened another tear pulling Pinkie Pie through again, this time she was playing ten different instruments.

"Hey...... Spike." said Pinkie Pie between breath as she played her instruments.

"Move mare." said Spike as he pushed Pinkie out of the way.

"Hey, I have a name. It Pinkie Pie"

"Scootaloo I am not made at you." said Spike.

"That makes one of us." said Scootaloo as she got ready to pull open another tear and pull through a large blue tank with a yellow earth pony stallion riding on top of it.

"Oh come on." said Spike.

"Hey Pinkie!" yelled the stallion

"Hey Cheese. What are you up to?" asked Pinkie

"Oh you know. Just passing through." said Cheese Sandwich as his tank drove through another tear. Once the tank was out of the way Spike ran into a large warehouse, that Scootaloo was in. As he ran up to meet her, Scootaloo opened a tear to another part of the docks.

"Wait don't go in there!" warned Spike.

"No." said Scootaloo as she went through the tear, she was then quickly grabbed by two guards on the other side of the tear.

"We've got the Mare." yelled one of the guards as the tear closed before Spike could get to it.

"No!" yelled Spike as he ran to the place where the tear Scootaloo went through was. "Great now where did they take her?" thought Spike as he looked around the warehouse for a clue that could tell him where the guards might have taken her. He soon found a map of the docks and found the place that they might have taken Scootaloo, a workers holding area close the warehouse.

"It looks like I can take the Sky-line to there." said Spike as he looked at the map and the Sky-line outside of the warehouse. He then ran out to the Sky-line and and road it to the holding area. Spike soon made it to the holding area and watched the guards put Scootaloo in a cell. Scootaloo seemed to be trying to push the guards out of her way so she could escape, but one of the guards slapped her, making her fall back into the cell. Seeing this Spike jumped down from the sky-line and started ran towards the guards. The guards saw Spike running towards them and started to gallop towards an alarm, to call for more guards, but Spike quickly shot one of the guards in the head and grabbed the other and threw him against one of the cells knocking the guard unconscious. Spike then took the guard's machine gun and the key to Scootaloo's cell, and ran over to her cell to unlock the door. As soon as Spike opened her cell door, Scootaloo opened a tear and pulled out a sky-line and began to ride it.

"Will you just stop already?" asked Spike in frustration.

"I am not going with you!" yelled Scootaloo, Spike then started to follow her on the sky-line. The line took them to a cargo barge that was getting ready to go to the Flim & Flam Industry's Worker Induction Center. Scootaloo then jumped off the line and galloped toward a departing barge, Spike started to run towards the barge when a Handy-Stallion jumped down in front of him.

"Greedy Dragon!" yelled the Handy-Stallion as he grabbed Spike in his metal hoof and threw him over to a nearby hanging crate. Spike was able to grab onto the crate and began to climb on top of it. Just as Spike got on top of the crate, the Handy-Stallion threw a large metal disk at the ropes holding the crate, causing Spike to fall. Just as Spike began to fall Scootaloo opened a tear and pulled out a hot air balloon, with a strange pink thing on top of it, to catch him. Spike was able to grab onto one of the ropes on the side of the hot air balloon, but as he pulled on the rope he felt the rope starting to snap.

"Hey. I need a little help here." said Spike.

"Do not follow me, Ms. Spike." said Scootaloo turning away from him.

"Scootaloo I am sorry I lied to you, but I have made a deal to get our airship back." said Spike.

"You can get us out of here?"

"Yes. I just have to supply enough weapons to start an entire revolution." said Spike

"Of course you do, and how are we suggest to get these weapons?"

"A gunsmith in Flim & Flams. Should be easy."

"Yea just like everything else." said Scootaloo

"Come on I can't do this without you. What do you say, partners?" asked Spike with his claw extended out to Scootaloo.

"You are a liar Mr. Spike, but you are my only hope of getting to Mare-is. Ok partners." said Scootaloo as she help Spike down from the balloon. "Don't think that just because we are working together that makes us friends."

"Can we be friends?" asked Pinkie standing on top of the balloon, surprising Spike and Scootaloo.

"Just ignore her and she will go away." whispered Spike.

"No I wont." said Pinkie.

"Who are you?" asked Scootaloo.

"I am Pinkie Pie. Who are you?"

"I am Scootaloo and this is Spike."

"Come on Scootaloo we need to find that gunsmith." said Spike trying to get away from Pinkie.

"Who Carmel? I know where he lives. I can take you to him." said Pinkie.

"No thanks. We know where he lives him." said Spike.

"Really?" asked Scootaloo raising an eyebrow.

"No, but she doesn't need to know that." whispered Spike thinking Pinkie would not hear him this time.

"I heard that."

"Do really know where he lives?" asked Scootaloo.

"Yup. he lives at the Plaza of Zeal in Flim & Flams" answered Pinkie

"Ok you can come with us." said Scootaloo.

"No she can't. We will find him on are own." said Spike.

"Oh please please please let me go with you." begged Pinkie giving Spike the saddest look she could.

"Fine." said Spike. Pinkie then jumped down from the balloon, and hugged Spike and Scootaloo, nearly crushing their bones.

"Yea! new friends." said Pinkie. The trio then entered into the Worker Induction Center to find away to Flim & Flams.

Author's Note:

Pinkie Pie will now be apart of the main story, figured she be a good Idea to add. The reason I decided to add Pinkie Pie to Spike and Scootaloo's group was. One, I remembered back when everyone was trying to figure out what the dlc for infinite might be and it was thought that there would be a new main character to join Booker and Elizabeth. Second, I have plans for her. Also my resent blog has new story idea's I need help deciding which one I should do first so if you want go check that out.

Comments ( 4 )

4769320 I would say the griffins.

FREAKIN' BIOSHOCK!! :pinkiehappy: Must. Read. And. Favorite.

5627215 That would be fitting, back in those days the Irtish where made fun of by how pale they where and Crystal Ponies do look pale.

Woooooo! Pinkie Pie, Big Mac and Applejack....this is going to be good.

Login or register to comment