• Published 4th Jul 2014
  • 1,269 Views, 38 Comments

Bioshock Infinite: The City Made of Clouds - N7_Spartan117



Spike the Dragon journeys to the mysterious city of Cloudsdale to rescue Scootaloo.

  • ...
10
 38
 1,269

The Chase

As the unicorns Sky-Hook got closer to Spike face, Spike threw one half of the baseball up in the air distracting the pegasus guard to his left. The pegasus tried to dodge the ball of fire, but Spike grabbed his neck and pushed him in front of the unicorns Sky-Hook causing the Sky-Hook to drill into the pegasus's head. As the crowd began to flee from the fight more guards arrived, surrounding Spike. Spike then removed the Sky-Hook from the dead pegasus and went to charge at the unicorn guards galloping towards him. Spike took the Sky-Hook and started to beat the guards with it, snapping one unicorns horn off and breaking two others necks. Spike then saw more pegasi, carrying pistols, and unicorn guards closing in on him as they ran passed a firework stand. Seeing this Spike threw the other half of the ball at the stand causing the stand to explode and engulfing the guards in a ball of fire sending some over the railings of the city and falling to world below.

As Spike was taking a pistol and ammo from the one dead guard, he seen one of the remaining guards galloping down the street. Spike started to chase after the guard until he ran into gate cutting him off from the rest of the street. He could hear the guard talk on the other side of the gate as he tried to open it.

"Call in the Fire and Ice Mares!" One guard shouted.

"There already hear." replied another. Spike was able to pull back enough of the gate for him to get through, as he did he started noticed how hot it was getting and then how cold it was starting to turn. Just then two armored cover mares appeared, one a unicorn glowing red with fire and the other a pegasus with ice covering its blue armor, and started to shoot their magic at Spike. The unicorn was shooting fire balls from it horn and the pegasus started to shoot ice from it hoof that would freeze anything it touched. Spike tried to duck behind cover but every time he did the ice mares would freeze it and the other would burn it.

Running out of cover Spike hid behind a column of a building, he then peeked over his shoulder to see how close the two mares where. Seeing that they were close enough for him to shoot them, Spike started to fire his pistol at the two mare but the bullets just bounce off their armor. One of bullets bounced off the ice mare armor and hit one of the fire mare’s fuel lines, causing fuel cover both the mares. Not knowing one of the lines had be shoot off the fire mare made another fireball but this time the fireball lit both the mares on fire, burning them alive. As Spike went to search their bodies he found two Vigor bottles on them, one was blue with a dragon on it labeled Frost Dragon and the other was red with a dragon on it labeled Dragons Kiss.

"Well you only live once." said Spike as he began to drink the two bottles. The Dragons Kiss vigor seemed to have no effect on him till he breathed his fire breath and discovered it was stronger than before. The Frost Dragon vigor made Spike stomach feel as if l somepony had frozen it solid. After pain in his stomach had settled Spike started to try shooting ice out of his claw, but nothing happened.

"What gives?" said Spike upset that he was unable shoot ice out of his claws. He then felt something cold coming up from his stomach and into his throat. As Spike went to exhale, he started to breathe ice that froze a nearby fruit stand.

"This is better shooting ice from my claw." thought Spike as his tried out his new powers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere off in the difference, Pinkie Pie was still sitting on top of the hot air balloon when her right front hoof started to shake.

"Somedragon just 1up." said Pinkie giggling.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Spike learned to control his new powers he made his way into a restaurant hoping to avoid the guards looking for him outside and find another way to Monument Island. When he ran into the same two alicorns mares that had brought him to the lighthouse standing in the dining room "You two again." said Spike.

"Yes us." said Celestia.

"Why are you following me?" asked Spike.

"We are not following you." said Luna "Why are you following us?"

"I am not following." said Spike as he sighed.

"Care for a drink?" Ask Celestia handing Spike bottle with a yellow liquid inside. As Spike finished his drink, he felt all scales on his body harden. Causing his body to fill sore.

"Hmm what do you know? It did worked." said Celestia.

"I told you it would. And said it would kill him." replied Luna.

"I said it might kill him. His body still has not reached the stage where the scales would harden on their own. Forcing his scales to harden before they are ready to could have killed him." said Celestia

"You have a point." Luna said.

"What did you just give me?" asked Spike.

"A potion to harden your scales, now your scales will protect you from small amounts of damage." Luna answered.

"Yes, but that does not mean it will protect you from sniper or heavy machine gun fire." said Celestia.

"Thanks, I think." said Spike as he walked through the back door of the dining room. "Hey does either of you ponies know how to...... Where they go?" Spike said as he walked back into the dining room to see the two alicorns had disappeared. Spike made his way to the roof of the restaurant and was able to see the angel statue in the distance and a sign that pointing to a monorail that would take him to the island. The only problem was that the road leading to the monorail covered with guards looking for Spike. Spike decided he would have a better chance if he stuck to the rooftops to get to the monorail.

"Now how am I supposed to get across?" thought Spike as he stood on top of the last building on his side of the street, looking at the building on the opposite side of the street.

"Use the Hook, Spike." said Pinkie Pie in an old raspy voice, on top of the hot air balloon.

"What?" asked Spike, looking at Pinkie.

"See the large hook on the pole?" asked Pinkie, in her normal, as she was pointing to a tall pole with a silver hook hanging from its side, on the building Spike was trying to get to. "Run off the edge of the roof and jump. Your Sky-Hook will magnetize to the hook over there and pull you over."

"Are you crazy? That will never work." said Spike.

"Just trust me it will work." said Pinkie before the hot air balloon drifted away. Seeing no other alternative Spike did as the mare said and jumped. And just like Pinkie said the Sky-Hook dragged Spike through the air and latched onto the hook.

"Whoa" said Spike as he hung from the poles hook. He then jumped down from the hook and started to run across the rooftops. But he was soon discovered by a pegasus guard flying above him.

"There he is. Get him!" yelled the pegasus. Spike spotted an open crate labeled Triple R Machine gun close to him and ran over to it, picking up the gun up inside Spike started firing at pegasi that were shooting at him. As Spike ran one pegasi shot and hit him in the back of his right leg but all the bullet was bend and fall right off.

"So that potion dose work." thought Spike as he ran on top of a large tinted glass ceiling on top of a black building. Just as he made it to the center window of the ceiling one of the pegasus shot the glass beneath him cause Spike to fall through the ceiling. Spike then fell on a long rectangular table surrounded by crows that were cawing at him, as Spike got up he seen that the whole room had very little light.

As Spike ventured deeper in to the building he discovered that the whole building had almost no light, beside the few candles on the floor, and a large population of crows flying around. He soon entered in to a small sanctuary where a group of stallions dressed in black robes standing at the bottom of a stain glass window with image of Lady Fluttershy holding a little bunny in her hoofs. He started to listen to be the talking stallion with a casket chained to his back,that appeared to be the leader.

"And do you commit yourselves to the protection of this city in the name of our beloved Lady Fluttershy?" asked the stallion.

"Yes sir." said the group. Spike watched as the stallion with the casket welcomed the new members into their group known as The Fraternal Order of the Crow. Spike then spotted an exit on other side of the room. Unable to see safe away around the group of ponies Spike jumped out from the pew he was hiding behind alerting the group of his presence.

"Intruder!!!" shouted the leader, as he disappeared into a flock of crows that swarmed around him and flew out of the exit. Spike ran up to the group of stallion as they started to draw their swords, one went to slash Spike with his sword but Spike grabbed the sword with his Sky-Hook and sapped it in half as he pulled the trigger to the Sky-Hook. Then Spike used his fire breath to burn the stallions that we're rushing towards him. After defeating the group Spike ran for the exit that leaded into a foggy garden with nopony inside.

"Die!" shouted the leader as he appeared from a flock of crows and galloping towards Spike swing his sword at him, hitting Spike in his arm before disappearing again. Spike look down at his arm to see what damage had been done to it, but to his surprise all that was there was little scratch. The stallion appeared again this time aiming at Spike's neck. Spike grabbed the sword, before it could hit his neck, with his claws and threw it on the ground. The stallion then jumped back from Spike and launch the flock of crows surrounding him at Spike. As the crows flew closer to him, Spike used his ice breath to freeze the crows and stallion in a solid block of ice. Walking over to the frozen stallion, Spike tapped on the ice causing it to scatter into a thousand pieces with parts of the stallion and crows inside. Spike then found a bottle of Vigor in the shape of a crow labeled Murder of Crows near the now shattered pony, and picked up the bottle and began to drink.

"This tasted awful." He said as he finished the last bit of the Vigor. Spike then raised his claw to try to see what the Vigor was supposed to do. All of a sudden a flock of crows flew from Spikes claw in the direction that his claw was pointing.

"Good thing I don't have to breath this power out my mouth." thought Spike as he made his way out the nightmarish building. As he exited out the back of the building, Spike found the monorail that lead to Monument Island. After stepping on to the open air monorail an automatic machine in the shape of a stallion came to life.

"We are sorry, but Monument Island is now closed please leave. All unicorn workers please continue to the island using the sky-line." said the machine.

"Sky-line huh." said Spike as he studied the sky-line above him. Spike then started to run and jump up to the sky-line with his Sky-Hook in his claw and connecting to the sky-line. The sky-line began to move at a slow pace till the line started to dip down making Spike gather speed.

"This is awesome!" yelled Spike as he held on to his Sky-Hook. The sky-line started to go up and down and around and through building. Soon a couple of flying pegasus guards spotted Spike and started to fly after him. Holding on for dear life to his Sky-hook, Spike tried to shoot down the pegasi that were chasing him. He was able shoot one pegasus in head causing him to fly into the other pegasus and making them both crash into a building. As Spike got closer to a building with a giant zeppelin floating on one side, he saw a group of unicorn guard standing on a landing platform ready shoot him off the sky-line.

"Stand down. Stand down." said a deep booming voice over a loudspeaker. The unicorns did as voice told them and lowered their horns and started to pray. Spike landed on the platform surrounded by the unicorn guards and ventured into the building to find another way up sky-line, due to some crates blocking the sky-line. As Spike entered into the building he found more guards praying and giant screen on the side of the zeppelin had a picture of a dragon, labeled The Prophet, on it. Spike then found a lift and was walking up to it when the screen on the zeppelin changed and the dragon known as the Prophet appeared on screen.

"I know why you are here Greedy Dragon. I have seen every sin blackens your soul. Appleloosa, the Changelings, the gambling, and of course your precious GEM. And now to repay a debt, you have come to take my mare. But not all debts can be repaid, Spike." said the Prophet.

"You don't know me, pal." said Spike.

"Prophecy is my business, Mr. Spike. Like blood is yours. Do you see these ponies that are willing to die for me? Do you know why that is? Because I have seen their future and so they are content." said the Prophet. "What brought you to Cloudsdale, Spike? 'Bring us the mare and wipe away the bet.' This will end in blood. Then again it always does with you." said the Prophet. Just then Spike felt his noise begin bleed and and he lifted his claw up to wipe the blood off.

"What in Equestria." said Spike as he looked at the blood on his claw. He then pulled the lever to the lift and the lift started to rise as the Prophet spoke again.

"You have come to take my mare away from me. I will tell you this one time. GO BACK TO THE WICKEDNESS FROM WHICH YOU CAME!!!" shouted the Prophet. Spike then exited the lift and started walking down a hallway when the Prophet zeppelin fired on the building, blasting a hole in the wall.

“GO BACK!!!” shouted the Prophet. Spike then saw a small airship below him and jumped out of the building and landed on one of the airships wings. As he entered into the airship he found that nopony was in it until he reached the control room and found a unicorn mare praying.

"Hey it’s ok. I am not going to hurt you." Spike said to the mare, but the mare did not respond and continued to pray. Spike walked over to the control board started to pull some of the levers trying to get the airship to move. Then the Prophets zeppelin appeared in front of the airship with the Prophet standing on top of the zeppelin.

"The Lord forgives everypony. But I am just his prophet. So I don't have to. Amen." said the Prophet.

"Amen." said the mare behind Spike as she dropped a lit torch into a puddle of airship fuel she was standing in causing the airship to catch on fire.

"Oh come on!" said Spike. Spike ran out of the control room and into the ship’s cargo bay. After opening the cargo bay doors Spike jumped out of the falling airship, as he was falling Spike saw a sky-line beneath him and used his Sky-Hook to attach to the sky-line. The sky-line then took Spike straight to Monument Island and dropped him in a garden that surrounded the angel statue. Spike then entered into the only building at bottom statue, hoping it would lead him to the mare at the top of the tower.

Author's Note:

Two things I need to mention. First one Spike is 27 years old in this story and dose not have his wings, and Scootaloo is 25 years old. Second I will starting to introduce the music tears soon and need at least three songs from around 1950-1989, no rap song. And yes the "Use the hook, Spike." line was a Star Wars reference. I just could resist it, I had to us it.