• Published 6th Jul 2014
  • 7,562 Views, 163 Comments

Blazing Skies - SwimmingDalek98



Hello, and welcome to the world of Equestria! I'm Professor Discord! Equestria is inhabited by ponies! You're here to cause havoc and chaos for them! Tell me, what's your name? Geo? That's a nice name… Wait, what're yo

  • ...
43
 163
 7,562

VIII- Ashes

Blazing Skies

VIII- Ashes

The Void. Surprisingly nice place to hang out, oddly enough. Despite the fact that it looks like something out of a Kubrick movie, it’s amazingly easy to maneuver, once you get the gist of it. I’m currently orbiting what I assume to be a variant of some Power Rangers world. Which one, I have no frickin clue. But that’s the least of my concerns.

“Ben… cast me aside? Why… Why would he do this to me? I thought I found a friend among the Displaced… But he thinks I’m a monster… Me! I didn’t mean to hurt him… I just wanted… to see another Displaced that I could honestly meet with, and be friendly to. The Makuta’s scary… and I know he’s just playing games with me… I can’t relate with those Puella Magi girls… But you were the only Displaced I could connect to...”

“I just… I just wanted a friend, damnit! Mi dispiace! Mi dispiace! I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry! I never wanted to hurt him! I lost my cool! I won’t do it again! I promise! Please, Ben! PLEASE! DON’T LEAVE ME ALONE! BE MY FRIEND! DON’T LET HER HURT ME! DON’T ABANDON ME!” I look out at the Void. “ARE YOU JUST GONNA LET ME ROT HERE? HUH? WELL, HOW ABOUT THIS? INCINERATE!” I burn the Void.

I hear nothing.

FIRE BLAST!” Silence.

“DON’T IGNORE ME! BURN! SCREAM! DO SOMETHING! JUST… PAY ATTENTION TO ME! LISTEN TO ME! DIE! DIE, DIE, DIE!”

The Void isn’t phased.

“WHY WON’T YOU LISTEN TO ME? AM I NOT STRONG ENOUGH? HUH? THEN I’LL BECOME STRONG ENOUGH! I’LL BE THE STRONGEST THERE EVER WAS! I’LL BE SO STRONG THAT NOBODY CAN IGNORE ME! I’LL ANNIHILATE EVERYTHING THAT STANDS IN MY WAY! STARTING WITH THOSE WRETCHED PRINCESSES! I’LL GROW SO STRONG THAT NOTHING CAN BEAT ME! I WON’T STOP! SO, C’MON! I’LL TAKE ON THE WHOLE UNIVERSE IF I HAVE TO!”

Silence. It’s taunting me, I know it is!

“YOU WANNA GO? HUH? I’LL TAKE YOU ON! I’LL DO IT! I’LL BEAT DOWN THOSE STUPID PRINCESSES NO MATTER WHAT! I WILL WIN! I’LL KILL THEM! I’LL KILL THEM AND EVERYONE ELSE! NOTHING CAN STOP ME!”

I’ll just wait… Yes, I’ll just wait. I’ll wait until the time is right, to get my revenge. I’ll get them… Yes, I will get them… I’ll get them all… Then nobody can look down on me. I’ll be the strongest. The strongest there ever could be. Everyone will respect me, for once. I’ll be a real figure of power. I’ll be a warrior. Yes, I’ll just wait. Just… wait…

Author's Note:

Sorry this was so short. This is more or less the only thing I managed to scrape up, linking between the crossover with Ben and Gilgamesh. In due time, you shall see what the end result of his self-imposed exile will be. In the meantime, follow my good friend Shinigamisparda and his story For Glory! For Equus! For Epicness!, in which Geo shall be appearing in due time.

Happy America Day, FiMFiction.