• Published 2nd Jul 2014
  • 2,936 Views, 49 Comments

Kiss And Tell - TotallySimpleUsername



While trotting around the market, Fluttershy gets curious about why Twilight has her wing around Rainbow Dash.

  • ...
18
 49
 2,936

Chapter 2

Twilight and Rainbow trotted cautiously into Fluttershy's house.

Fluttershy was sitting on the couch holding Angel, as if she was an anchor.

She motioned for the two to sit down in the chairs opposite her.

Fluttershy stared at them. "Now. I know what I saw, so there's no use in lying to me. What are you two up to?"

Twilight and Rainbow looked at each other.

Twilight blushed. "Well... You see, Fluttershy, Rainbow and I have been... dating. For about a month and a half now."

She chanced a glance at the yellow mare, and what she saw scared her.

Fluttershy was... angry. She had only seen that happen once before, at the Grand Galloping Gala. This... This was worse.

Her cheeks were red and her mane was tangled, and she was squeezing Angel to the point that his face was turning red.

Angel emitted a small squeak that sounded a lot like a mouse.

Fluttershy noticed that she was choking Angel and immediately let him go.

He fell to the floor, gave her and aggravated and scared look, then hopped away.

Twilight started to apologize but Fluttershy cut her off.

"It's okay. I'm sorry that I got angry at you. It wasn't right of me."

Twilight looked back at Fluttershy, and saw that she had cooled down. The red was leaking from her cheeks. She stated to smile, though it was a small smile.

"I guess I was just angry that you two hadn't told us sooner."

"Well, then" Said Twilight. "Let's go tell the others! Rainbow, is that okay with you?"

"Yeah, I guess. We're going to have to tell them sooner or later." Rainbow Replied.

"Angel, can you go get Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie and bring them here, please?" Fluttershy asked Angel.

Angel turned his head the other way. As if to say, "Not until you apologize for almost squeezing me to death."

Fluttershy got the gist and said, as apologetically as she could, "I'm so sorry, Angel. I didn't know that I was choking you. If I knew, do you think I would've been choking you in the first place?"

Angel realized that she was telling the truth, and reluctantly nodded his head in agreement.

"Now will you go get the others? Please?" Fluttershy asked.

Angel, even though he was annoyed at her, loved his friend, and so he hopped off to go and get Rarity, Applejack, and Pinkie Pie.

The cobblestone path was hard and pointy under his feet, but he had a job to do, even if he didn't really want to do it. He saw Pinkie bouncing happily along with a basket of cupcakes in her mouth. He hopped over to her and poked her foreleg with his paw. She looked down, and, in her high-pitched voice, said, "Hey, Angel! I didn't see you there. I usually don't, because you're so small and all, and I guess today is no exception!"

Angel had to poke her with his paw again to get her attention.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Angel, I forgot you were there! What'd you want?"

Angel pointed to himself, then to Pinkie, then in the direction of Applejack's house, then in the direction of Rarity's boutique, then to Fluttershy's house.

"You want me to go with you to go get Rarity and Applejack then bring them to Fluttershy's house?"

Angel had thought he would've had to be more elaborate with his motions, but apparently not. He nodded his head in the direction of the pink mare.

And so, the two went and got Rarity and Applejack and brought them to Fluttershy's.

The three mares and Angel walked into the house to see Twilight, Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy talking to one another.

"And then she a-" Twilight was saying when she noticed that her other friends had just walked in the door.

"Twilight, Angel here, according to Pinky, says that you wanted to tell us something?" Rarity asked with a quizzical look on her face.

"Yes. Take a seat somewhere, this is going to take a while..."