• Published 25th Jul 2014
  • 656 Views, 9 Comments

The New Ponies In Town! From Another World? - Fryguy



Once again, Jessie and the Ross Family along with Bertram get in a pickle.

  • ...
11
 9
 656

Prologue

In the penthouse in New York, where the Ross family lives, and where the Texan lady Jessie who seems to be having a dating problem is the nanny of the four kids of the house. The kids' names were Emma, the oldest child and a girl who likes fashion. She also may attend her younger sister's tea parties. Luke, a good dancer, but also a kid who is most likely to be blamed the most for a different person's crime. Ravi, a boy who owns a 7-foot lizard named Mrs. Kipling, he lived in India as well before getting adopted. And Zuri, the youngest in the family, but should be old enough by now to know that imaginary friends don't exist. She usually likes throwing tea parties with Emma and her imaginary friends.

Jessie on the first day being their nanny almost lost them all when they tried taking off in the helicopter because they hated her. But the kids soon started to like their new nanny. During Jessie's time as their nanny the kids along with Bertram, the butler of the Ross family, who also does not like the kids or Jessie, but copes, had went through many adventures, including one where Ravi, Luke, and Bertram get stuck in a teacup billboard, their private jet crashed on an island, Ravi's gift from India, which was a lantern, making people in the penthouse switch bodies, and a lot more.

Today Bertram had a package addressed for Ravi from India. He barely made it into the elevator alive because Mrs. Chesterfield, the lady a few floors under the Ross' floor, had tried making her usual greeting to Bertram in the lobby. Toby, the doorman, had to keep Mrs. Chesterfield busy while Bertram escaped from the lobby with the package for Ravi by quickly making it to the elevator and forcing the door closed using all his strength.

When the elevator door opened, the sound of glass shattering was heard from the kitchen, the sound was so horrific that Bertram nearly dropped the box he was carrying. Ravi was on the couch near the elevator, he screamed when he saw Bertram almost dropping his package. "BERTRAM!!!!!!!!" Bertram was so startled he yelled and had almost dropped the box again. Ravi ran over to Bertram and the package addressed to him, he said to Bertram with a very annoyed but relieved look.

"Bertram, what is unclear about a box with the word fragile on it?" Ravi pointed to the word on the box, Bertram was probably paying more attention to the kitchen than to Ravi because he was staring at the doorway. The place where he heard the crash.

Suddenly Bertram had the box be removed from his hands, he turned to see Ravi walking back towards the couch. Once he was back at the couch, and had placed the fragile delivery on the table in front of him, Ravi turned to Bertram again and said. "Let me ask again, what is unclear about a box with the word fragile on it?" Bertram had heard the question this time, and he of course was still interested in the noise in the kitchen, but he answered Ravi's question.

"Nothing is unclear, it's just that, well, the noise in the kitchen startled me into almost dropping it, and your screaming my name didn't help. Wh..what's going on in the kitchen?" Ravi only stared blankly at Bertram, who was still waiting for an answer.

Finally Ravi gave an answer. "I don't know, but I did see Luke and Zuri with Mrs. Kipling go in their before you came in." While Ravi said his answer, he put his hand to his chin thinking if he saw more to tell the butler of his family's apartment. But realizing he couldn't, he stopped talking at the point of seeing Zuri and Luke going into the kitchen. Bertram went into the kitchen in a rage. When he went through the door, he yelled at the top of his lungs yet again. Ravi immediately got up and ran into the kitchen, swinging the door open. What he found was Bertram with a horrified look staring at a broken vase which laid on the kitchen floor in several large pieces. Jessie was there, holding Luke and Zuri back from running away.

"WHAT DID YOU GUYS DO??!!!!!" Bertram yelled at the two siblings. Because Jessie was standing near the other two exits out of the kitchen, Luke and Zuri were trapped.

"We didn't break your stupid vase!!" Yelled Luke, he was struggling it looked like to find an escape route. Ravi watched as Luke looked around the room as if he were locked behind bars in a prison cell. Zuri was probably more scared to the fact that Bertram was in the room before she and Luke could get away.

"...But it was mostly Jessie's fault for blocking the exits when she saw us trying to run out of the room." Thought Zuri in her head.

Jessie turned to Bertram, she had an annoyed look on her face, but not as an angry one like Bertram's. "Bertram, I'm sorry that Luke and Zuri broke your prized vase you got from your mother, which seems to be the only nice thing your mom gave you." Jessie said to Bertram, who had steam coming out of his ears, or that's how he felt like. But all of that changed and Bertram's anger cooled like flames being burnt out by water. He said to the nanny.

"Nah, that's alright." Jessie put on a shocked look on her face.

"Really?" Bertram nodded, and with a look on his face showing that he was thinking about his mom, he said.

"Yep, because I think my mom is usually not so thoughtful on what she gets me." Jessie nodded, so did everyone else in the room.

Just then Emma ran into the kitchen. She screamed at the sight she saw. "WHAT HAPPENED IN HERE??!!!!!!! {gasp} OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Emma screamed. Jessie just gave Emma a annoyed look.

"Bad timing Emma." Said Jessie, the other kids and Bertram nodded in approval. Emma gave a angry look, then stomped away.

"Sheesh, like no one else is angry, I mean, you were Bertram." Said Jessie.

"Hey, while we're at it, can we check out the new package I got today?" asked Ravi to the family. Luke responded first.

"Let's do it!" While the three kids and Bertram went into the other room where the package was, Jessie realized something.

"Oh Emma! Come on down, Ravi got a package from India, we're all going to see it!" Jessie then ran into the other room.