• Published 6th Jul 2014
  • 384 Views, 4 Comments

Dust and Dawn: Stagnant Space - Blue Blaze {COMET}



Twilight gets an invitation to a party for a Ponyville newcomer, but that newcomer may as well spell darkness and disaster for the entire town.

  • ...
 4
 384

Cancelled

I'm cancelling this story.

I originally wrote this to pass the time until I got an idea for my next big project, and now that I have that, I have no reason to work on this anymore. This story didn't really have much going for it anyways, and I didn't have much planned for it.

Since I'm not going to work on any future chapters, I'm just going to spoil what I had planned for you right here:


The mysterious pony that landed in Ponyville was Twilight Galaxia, Twilight's daughter from the future. In the future, Equestria is taken over by an evil Unicorn overlord only known as Burnout Blackfire. There are rebel groups fighting Blackfire, but they are slowly losing. Galaxia manages to re-awake Discord after he got trapped in stone again by a trick Blackfire pulled on the original elements of harmony and breaks a deal with him that should she ever fail her kingdom and fail to save it from Blackfire, he will send her to the past to stop Blackfire to coming into power in the first place. During a final assault against Blackfire's stronghold, Galaxia dies, so Discord, who is sitting in the background refusing to interfere with the war because of all the joy the chaos is giving him. But because she dies, he could not grab the entirety of her mind fast enough. Cue the prologue, where Galaxia is waking up during her time traveling as future Discord is telling her instructions before she arrives outside of Ponyville. She has lost all of her memories except her instinctual fighting skills that she learned growing up fighting against Blackfire. Discord does not reveal her name to her because it because he is afraid Blackfire will follow her through the time stream if he said her name out loud.

Galaxia arrives in Ponyville, only with a fague sense of what to do there. She causes trouble when Pinkie Pie arrives in her house to throw a party and gets Pinkie Pis injured. Pinkie Pie gets hospitalized and the mane 6 are all in a disarray, pissed off at Galaxia. Galaxia is taken to court but nothing comes out of it. Then, a minion of past Blackfire invades Ponyville, attacking it and setting it ablaze. The Elements of Harmony cannot be used, as Pinkie Pie is incapacitated, inadvertently causing a Time Paradox because of Galaxia's appearance. Galaxia appears and fights the fire monster, taking it down and gaining the respect of Twilight Sparkle as the mare watches Galaxia defend her town out of honour. Galaxia says sorry to Twilight for all of the trouble she has caused and she gives it. The two become close friends over a series of slice-of-life chapters, even though they don't know of each others family relations. Meanwhile, Blackfire is gathering up his power and forces in the background.

Sometime later, Blackfire gets contacted by his future self in vague messages, the story's climax takes place in the old Royal Sisters' Castle Ruins, where the mane 6 and Galaxia fight against Blackfire's monsters. In a final fight against Blackfire, Galaxia regains her memories as he transforms into a demon and changes Equestria forever.

And that's all I got. Sorry for those of you who cared.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment