• Published 1st Jul 2014
  • 370 Views, 1 Comments

Loyalty is my Name and being Loyal is my Game - ZeroPony55



Three friends just got to Ponyville trying to live their new lives with some twist and turns in their life time.

  • ...
5
 1
 370

Chapter 6 Surprise! Information

Word spread around about a young flyers competition, happing in Cloudesdale like wild fire. Every pegasus was hyped and wanting to enter, that and that a rumor started about that Rainbow wasn't going to enter so the odds of winning go way up, but with every wild fire it only means a problem. Some rumors begin to worry some pegasus. One rumor mentions that the contest is unofficial so nopony was really going to get anything, another rumor mentions that you going to be kidnaped. Loyalty shook these rumors off like it was nothing. He didn't care if it was a fake, he just wanted to show off his skills. He also didn't care about the kidnapping, his friends would never give up on protecting each other. The trio always had each others back, even when they first meet.


There was a young pegasus, he knew how to fly, but he got nopony to show it off too. As he wander around Cloudesdale he saw two older pegasus picking on two younger and strange pegasuses. One had different color wings then his body while the other one barely had wings. He didn't know any of them and he was scare of the two old pegasus, he ever felt like just walking away, but once one of the bullies mention the word freak, he wanted to help.

"HEY!" he shouted to the bullies "You better stopped."

"And who's going to stop us?" one of the bullies asked.

"I will" the pegasus said nervously.

"Then come and stop us" the other bully said.

The pegasus charge head first, but was soon stopped to a hoof to the face, and soon the bullies started beating up the pegasus. Once they finish they went away, leaving a wounded pegasus and two other pegasus.

"That was brave, but stupid" the wingless pegasus said.

"You shouldn't have done that, I could take down one of them, but the other one will get me" the blacked wings pegasus said, helping the injured pegasus up.

"I didn't want to sit back and let them call you freaks, everypony is special in their own way."

"That's a good way to look at things" the wingless pegasus said.

"It was nothing by the way who are you?"

"I'm Cosmic" the blacked wings pegasus said.

"I'm Jet, and who are you?" the wingless pegasus asked.

"I don't have a name actually."

"Come on everypony has a name, or your parents never said you name before?" Jet asked.

"I don't have parents, I just roam around Cloudesdale, trying my best to survive."

"You mean you lived by yourself this whole time" Cosmic said.

"Yeah, like I was just drop off as a colt and was forced to live on my own."

"That's sad, hey how about you come hang with us?" Jet asked.

"Really you let me do that."

"It's only fair and besides it's not like any other pegasuses want to hang out with us, we're the out cast anyways" Cosmic said.

"Really? I thought, those older pegasuses we're just picking on the weak."

"You understanding seems to base on logic, how do you get so smart without and help?" Jet asked.

"Really I'm smart, it's I study pegasuses afar and how they interacted, I most be lucky to pick a more kind side to study."

"Can we stop with small talk and go have some fun" Cosmic complained.

"Fine whatever" Jet said, looking a bit irritated.

"Great let's go uhhh... what do we call you?" Cosmic asked.

The pegasus didn't speak up because he had no sense about names he didn't want a bad one or a one to show off with. "How about, Loyalty?" Jet suggested.

"Loyalty? that's such a strange name, you need a better name" Cosmic said.

"I actually like, Loyalty, but I wonder why you pick this one?"

"It's the first thing I thought of when I think about you."

"Is that really it, Jet?"

"It could be, but if we continue the school bell will ring and it be to late to play."

"Oh yeah being chase can sure be distracting to you a lot" Cosmic said.

"Let's hurry back before the teachers get mad at us for running off."

"Not like they even watch us."

The two friends share a laugh and soon hurry to their school with a strange new friend by there side. They made it to their school with a lot of time to spare, something to do with being chase again. They played for a while and soon was stopped by the bell. Soon a teacher Pegasus came outside to check if everypony was here, but she noticed a certain dark blue pegasus among the out cast of colts.

"You there freeze" she yelled to Loyalty, while charging at him. Cosmic and Jet stood in front of him to protect him. "Move out of the way, you know school coding, no stragglers. All they what is a free education, well they have to still pay, now MOVE OUT OF THE WAY!" she said knotting the two kids away.

Cosmic was knot unconscious and Jet was sent back far, from the smack and was sent falling fast to the ground. Loyalty quickly notice that Jet was falling and went diving down at him. The teacher was in shock when she realize she just knot a wingless pegasus off of Cloudsdale and knot out a colt.

Loyalty dive to grab Jet, knowing full well he was able carry the both off them back up top, it didn't matter to him. He finally made some new friends and he wasn't planning on losing any of them for a very long time. As he dive down fast, he notice that he could see the ground, he knew he fail for his friend, but he didn't want to give up. He was so determined to at least make contact with Jet, even if it means risking his own life. He kept increasing his speed that he broke the sound barrier and caught up to Jet. He was happy, he didn't give any bucks that he was about to die our anything, he was just happy and then suddenly just as they were about to hit the ground a rainbow pegaus caught Jet while a fiery mane pegasus caught him. He was surprise he didn't even see them coming from any directions, they won't even close to him or Jet. As Loyalty looked around he notice that behind the rainbow pegasus was a rainbow trail and behind the fiery mane pegasus was a fiery trail. Both tail collided with each other making an breath taking scene. He soon fainted from over exhaustion.

"Dear, did you really have to wait to the last minute?" a blue mane pegasus asked.

Loyalty, Jet, and Cosmic were waking up from the events. "You know she loves it, don't you Rainbow Dash?" the fiery mane pegasus said to her filly.

"Yeah it's twentie-percent more cooler" Rainbow Dash said.

"Firefly, you know your daughter the best, she be angry at us if we didn't do that" the rainbow pegasus said.

"I know, Rainbow Blaze, but if you miss up you could have gotten these two killed" Firefly pointed at Loyalty and Jet. She soon realized that Loyalty was awake. "Oh your awake, here I'll go get some food for you" she said going to the kitchen.

"What happen?" Loyalty asked.

"We saved you, but you knot out for a while now, we felt like calling the medics, but Firefly said you be fine" Rainbow Blaze explained.

"Who's Firefly?"

"She the best mare, that beats even, princess Celestia. She my mom" Rainbow Dash said.

"Ok is, Jet and Cosmic ok?" he asked.

"You friends are fine, still knot out, but fine" said the fiery mane pegasus said.

"And who are you?"

"I guess it's rude to not induced yourself by heck what to I know-" he chuckle a bit. "-anyway I'm Phoenix Dash, and this is my little, Dashie" he said showing off his filly.

"I'm Rainbow Dash, and I be the best flier other then my dad" Rainbow Dash proudly said.

"I'm Rainbow Blaze, I'm just a friend" Rainbow Blaze said.

"He's been teaching me everything I know" Rainbow Dash said.

"Really? How come your dad is not doing it?"

"He right why aren't you teaching me?"

"Because, I'm not a good teacher and I have to be leaving so-" he quickly cut off what he was saying.

"You leaving me and mommy, why are you doing this? Did do something wrong?" Rainbow Dash was about to cry.

"No of course not it's just..."

"Just what" Rainbow Dash said.

"It's just that I'll be traveling around Equestria to be the best of the best."

"Really that's cool, but I never get to see you."

"I'll send post cards."

"Ok, but you better win for me."

"I will."


"Dude we're here" Cosmic said. Loyalty woke up from his daydreaming to see they were near Cloudsdale. They had flew all the way back to Cloudsdale from Ponyville and Loyalty didn't even notice.

"I was daydreaming again" Loyalty said.

"Don't go daydreaming when it time for the competition now."

"I won't."

"Good let's get you sign up then."

As they walk though the streets of Cloudsdale, they remember their time they had here. They felt a little bad for Jet because they had gone without him. It didn't really matter, they were only here to sign up and that was it. When they finally got Loyalty sign up, Loyalty didn't want to leave just yet. He drag Cosmic to see, if Rainbow Blaze, Firefly, and Phoenix was still here. They roam around the town for a while until they found them.

Soon Loyalty spotted Firefly, and Rainbow Blaze. "HEY FIREFLY AND RAINBOW BLAZE!" he shouted to them.

They turn to look at who said their name. Rainbow Blaze was confuse on who the both ponies were. Firefly didn't recognize Loyalty until she saw Cosmic's wings. "Oh, I remember you" Firefly said.

"Who are they?" Rainbow Blaze asked Firefly.

"I would be surprise if you remember them it's been a while" she said turning to them, but soon surprise by a sudden appearance.

"YOU CALLED!" a white pegasus yelled, starting eveypony.

"AHHH!... wait Pinkie what are you doing here, and how did you change your color?" Loyalty asked.

"Pinkie? That's my sister, I'm Surprise."

"Now wait Pinkie is a earth pony, how are you a pegasus?" Cosmic asked.

"She was born with her family, but once they found, Surprise was a pegasus, my family took care of her since we had connections to her family" Rainbow Blaze said.

"And how to you know this?"

"I was told by my dad, and when we're young I help train her."

"He's the best teacher and husband there is" Surprise said giving Rainbow Blaze a hug.

"So you two are married?" Loyalty asked.

"Yeah we have two foals, both male and female, and both about your age, but younger" Rainbow Blaze said.

"Are they entering the Young Flyers Competition?"

"No, only because they can't enter together."

"I know how they feel, not entering with my friends is tough, but it's not you they want to enter anyways."

"Yeah I don't focus on my speed so I could careless" Cosmic said.

"What you other friend, Jet?" Firefly asked.

"He fine, he has metal wings now so he could at least glide at least" Loyalty said.

"I remember seeing a metal wing pegasus. That was him?" Rainbow Blaze said.

"Probably, he's the only pegasus I know that has metal wings anyways... Hey I just realize where's Phoenix?"

The three friends went silent, until Rainbow Blaze spoke. "He been missing for quite a long while, nopony knows what happen to him. He just suddenly stopped sending post cards. We tried to look for him for three years, even the Wonderbolts couldn't find him, not even Surprise could find him."

"And I'm the best to finder ever, I mostly full of surprises too, like how I'm a Wonderbolt."

"Your a Wonderbolt, I would never expected that" Loyalty said.

"And that's why I was named Surprise because I was a surprise."

"It must be nice to have a actually name" Loyalty said and soon sigh.

"Hey, Blitz how come you still haven't introduce me to these young fliers yet" she said to Blaze.

"Ops I guess I forget this is Loyalty-" he pointed at Loyalty. "-and this is Cosmic-" he than pointed at Cosmic "-I think that was his name, my memory isn't what it used too."

"You lucky you guess right, I gotten a lot more buff then before I even beat, Snowflake in a hoofwrestle once."

"Glad I still remember" he said backing off, at least farther then swinging distance.

"Loyalty, that's a unite name" Surprise said.

"It's not my real name I was born without a name, Jet and Cosmic made this name for me."

"Well, Loyalty is a perfect name for you, you should keep it."

"I like to try and meet my parents one day, I want to know my real name."

"Well it's been nice seeing you, but we should really be getting back to Ponyville, Loyalty should be practicing his performance" Cosmic said.

"Yeah it's nice to see you. If you see a blue mane, red coat pegasus that's our filly, Aqua, and our colt has a red mane and his coat is blue, his name is Crimson" Rainbow Blaze said weaving goodbye.

"We're keep our eyes out" Loyalty said waving his hoof.


Loyalty and Cosmic was getting to the closest point of Cloudsdale to jump off, but of course they got into trouble. It's was the same bullies again, but with two griffins this time.

"What to you want?" Cosmic asked.

"What can't we see the freaks one last time?" the leader of the bullies said, causing his friend to laugh a bit.

"Say what happen to the other freak, did he decided to kill himself because he can't fly anymore" one of the bullies laugh.

"That's it you dead" Cosmic said charging at him. He was so punch by a female griffin.

"I see you meet our new friends" the bully leader said.

Loyalty held back Cosmic, for his own safety. He could beat one griffin, but can't handle a tag team, even though he would tear them apart. "Cosmic clam down, we're not idiots like them" Loyalty said to Cosmic calming him down a bit, well enough that he doesn't have to restrain him.

"Take that back" the female griffin said.

"Make me."

The griffin grab Loyalty by the neck "Said you sorry and I might not puck all of your feathers off, this is your last warning" she threaten. Cosmic would have broke that arm of her if it wasn't that the other griffin and some of the bullies holding him down.

"In your dreams you old hag"

"Gilda STOP!" a red pegasus yelled.

"Keep this up and we're have a Wonderbolt after you" a blue pegasus said.

Gilda and her buddies let go of them and leave. "YOU LUCKY THIS TIME!" Gilda shouted and they storm off somewhere else.

"Are you two ok?" the red pegasus asked?

"We're fine, it's not like they have the guts to do anything" Cosmic said.

"Not the griffins there tear you apart, they're willing to take risks" the blue pegasus said.

"Thank for caring, but we be find, we already be in some fights. By the way who are you?"

"I'm Aqua" the red pegasus said.

"I'm Crimson" the blue pegasus said.

"I'm Cosmic" Cosmic said.

"And I'm Loyalty" Loyalty said. "Hey is you dad Rainbow Blaze?"

"Yeah, how you guess?" Crimson asked.

"We meant him just a while back he told us he had two foals."

"That be us then" Aqua said.

"Can I asked how come you name only matches your mane?" Loyalty asked.

"I think it because mother that it be a funny if she did that."

"I guess that is funny by hay it matches your cutie marks" Loyalty said.

Aqua had a sapphire as a cutie mark, while Crimson has a ruby as a cutie mark "Thank Celestia they do match, I swear if we had our cutie marks swap, I be done with life."

"Wow you really don't like how you name is."

"Well what about you, what kind of a name is, Loyalty no offence."

"It's not my real name, but I don't have a real name."

"How do you not have a really name?" Crimson asked.

"Oh you being born without anypony could be the answer."

"Oh I'm sorry."

"I'm surprise you never heard of us we're usually called the trio of freaks when we used to live here."

"Trio? but there only two of you." Aqua said.

"Our other friend can't fly so he would have to get on a cloud and we carry him here or take the hot air balloon" Cosmic said.

"Why are you guys called the trio of freaks anyways?"

"I my wings are huge and their cosmic black, Loyalty doesn't have a real name, and our friend has mental wings.

"Oh is that the only reason?"

"Yep so, how come you never heard of us?"

"We were touring Equestria, we just finish two days ago."

"That's cool, we're be going now, and don't forget to go the Young Flyers competition and root on, Loyalty"

"Sure if you know our dad you friend in our books."

"See ya" Cosmic said dragging Loyalty as well. They soon jump off of Cloudsdale, while there heading down they decided to practice on their way down back to Ponyville, they only hope Jet thought of a good plan.

Author's Note:

Yay I'm done and I explain things past things if you thought of a better past then this then just keep that thought lock up in your head and think it's canon.
Next time it's the competition are you excited or what because Loyalty is.

Loyalty: Uh where am I thought I was practicing loop-de-loops with Cosmic.
Shut up you not supposed to be talking
Loyalty: But I mmmugh
Don't listen to him this ahhhh next chapter the young flyer competition now where's that rope
(Loyalty trying to run and trying to speak)
He get back here!

(Real Mod: Enjoy this little bit I'll probably start this with any oc or characters, I won't for certain stories a.k.a sad stories if I choose to write one, but anyways I'll be starting to do this type of things because I ran out of idea for this author notes. I assume these bits are going to be funny) not this one of course but I got to be at least a jerk one time to my ocs