• Published 1st Jul 2014
  • 370 Views, 1 Comments

Loyalty is my Name and being Loyal is my Game - ZeroPony55



Three friends just got to Ponyville trying to live their new lives with some twist and turns in their life time.

  • ...
5
 1
 370

Chapter 1 Welcome to Ponyville

"Hey were almost there guys, I could see a building" Loyalty said happily. The other two only nodded, they didn't seem to please that they lost their home to a rich pegasus. The only thing lucky for them was that Jet already contact the mayor about moving in and she even got a building the just enough to live in. Two room, one living room, one kitchen, and a bathroom. They didn't talk much to each other until they made it to town hall. Once they got there the mayor was there and she was happily show them their new house. Once they made it to their house, they found it surprising to see almost everypony from Ponyville to show up. Jet did asked the mayor what was going on and she replied with your welcome party, which only confused the trio. Each of them had their own idea of what they wanted to do for now. Cosmic just wanted to go have some fun, while Jet wanted to see the layout of the building. As for Loyalty, he wanted to know the ponies names, he completely forgot about his hunger.

It took some time but sooner or later the trio somehow found each other. They all had a good time until the rest elements of harmony came to the welcome party. They were surprise that the elements actually came, they figure they had were busy even though none of them actually meant them, Jet always knows when special ponies are present.

"Welcome to Ponyville, I'm am princess Twilight but you have to say princess" the purple alicorn said.

"Howdy I'm Applejack" the orange earth pony said.

"Why hello to you three and welcome to Ponyville, I'm Rarity" the white unicorn said.

"I'm uhh Fluttershy" the yellow pegasus said.

"I'm Pinkie and it was my idea to throw you the welcome party" the bouncy pink earth pony said.

"And I'm Rainbow Dash the most awesomest pegasus there is" the rainbow mane pegasus said.

"And this is Spike my number one assistant"she pointed a hoof to the purple baby dragon. "We would have been here earlier but we had some problems getting here, and you are?"

"I'm Cosmic Striker" Cosmic said briefly.

"I'm Jet Steam, it's a honer to meet you" Jet said keeping a safe distance from the princess. She been eyeing on his wings for a while.

Loyalty didn't speak because he knew he was going to get laughed at.

"I'm sorry but I didn't get your other friend's name" Twilight said.

Jet and Cosmic just looked at him telling man up. Loyalty signed and speak up "I'm Loyalty" and soon after he said that a burst of laughter came, leaving him hiding behind his friends.

"That was a nice joke but seriously what is you name?" Twilight said, still recovering from the supposed joke.

"Sorry to rain on you parade, Twilight but his name is actually Loyalty" Cosmic said, standing up and putting a little fear into the ponies that are still laughing.

"You kidding right?"

"No, Twilight we aren't kidding he goes by loyalty because he doesn't actually have a really name" Jet said.

"But didn't your parents or guardians provide you a actual name."

"No I was abandon as a baby and I never got a real name since than" Loyalty said.

"Yeah we only called him Loyalty because he's, well loyal" Jet said.

"Yeah you be surprise own what he does for his only friends" Cosmic added.

"C'mon let's here some than" Rainbow said, causing a lot of ponies to agree with her.

"Well I always stick up to my friends even though I get beat up after that."

"What kinda pegasus would do a thing" Rarity gasped in horror.

"Well what did you expected for a nameless pegasus, a mental wings pegsus, and a cosmic black wings pegsus. We were called the Trio of Freaks for being different" Jet said.

"Said why are your wings mental anyways if you don't mind me asking?" Twilight asked.

"My feathers just came off when I was like her aged-" Jet pointed to a orange filly which made her panic a bit "-and somepony donated these mental wings so I could at least glide."

"I was born like this" Cosmic said.

"That seems to be awful the way they treated you guys" Rarity soon notice Loyalty hoofed was wrapped in bandages. "My did those bullies did that to you hoof, Loyalty?" She pointed to Loyalty's hoof.

"Oh this. No I cut myself by holding on to Jet's wings, I can't some times forget how sharp those wings have to be" Loyalty chuckle as he said that.

"Why in Equestria would you want to hold his wings, no offence, Jet" Twilight said loudly.

"None taken" Jet said.

"I just had to make sure that Cosmic was under the thunder clouds ready to catch him" Loyalty answered her.

"Thunder clouds? why the hey would you even go close to one?" Rainbow asked.

"We didn't plan that a stray bolt of thunder could connect to the other clouds and instantly turning them into thunder clouds" Cosmic said.

"Yeah there was just one thunder cloud and just before we know it, Jet was surrounded by thunder clouds. I had to dive down to slow, Jet down so, Cosmic could catch him" Loyalty said.

"So you risk you life for one of your friends?" Twilight asked.

"Well wouldn't you do the same if one of your friends were in trouble?"

"Yeah of course but aren't you worry about your own life?"

"Not really these two-" Loyalty grabbing both Cosmic and Jet "-Is all my friends. You mess with one of us, you mess with all of us, but usually, I'm the one to get beat up" Loyalty said happily, which creep out some ponies including his friends.

"So is that why they call you Loyalty your always loyal?"

"Yeah pretty much" Cosmic said.

"You could almost say he could be the element of loyalty if it wasn't that your Rainbow friend over there" Jet said while pointing at Rainbow Dash.

"You know I'm the element of loyalty?" Rainbow said in confusion.

"Of course we know that your the element of loyalty you got to show up like nine times in the new, right guys" Jet said.

"I'd never looked at the news" Loyalty said.

"Me neither" Cosmic added.

"Seriously guys you never look at the news once" Jet said.

"Nope" They both said.

Jet signed "Is there anything else we could do for you?"

"No so let's enjoy the party" Rainbow said.

The party went on for while, they were lucky that they got somepony to move there stuff here but all three knew they got to rearrange things. Jet was reading a book which caught Twilight's attention and lead her on a giant lectures on things that would bored most ponies but not Jet. Cosmic acted all cool like for the mares, which only in Loyalty head was "Show off". Loyalty had some swee ts that was given but he never like staying indoors so he snuck out too do some tricks.

After the party the only ponies that stay were Twilight, Applejack, and Rainbow Dash. Twilight checking out Jet's wings, Applejack was having a hoof-wrestle with Cosmic and Rainbow was drinking all the cider that Applejack brought. Once she finish she notice some movements coming outside and went to check it out. Once she step out and took a few steps in the backyard, Loyalty crashed into her.

"Ops... sorry Rainbow, I didn't see you there. I thought you probably left already" Loyalty said, helping her up.

"I was going too but I saw something threw your window and wanted to check it out but I see it was you. How long were you out?" Rainbow asked.

"Most of the party."

"Why?"

"I was practicing the sonic rainboom."

"You could do the sonic rainboom" Rainbow said in disbelief

"No but-" Loyalty suddenly lost consciousness.

"Hey Loyalty you ok?" she asked the unconscious pegasus. "Dude you ok?" she asked again after a few minutes. She soon saw behind him was mini creators and soon start to panic. She picked up Loyalty and rushing into the house yelling for Cosmic and Jet.

"What's with all the shouting you ruin a-" Cosmic stopped after seeing Loyalty was unconscious. He pick up Loyalty and set him on the couch.

"Now, Sugarcube shouldn't you place him on a bed?" Applejack asked.

"The couch is actually more comfortable then the beds and besides Loyalty does sleep in beds" Jet said as he came in with Twilight.

"Really, why is that?" Twilight asked.

"Loyalty never slept in a bed before so he believe that it's the most comfortable thing so he let others sleep in it, to show that he cares for his friends" Cosmic said.

"Oh."

"So what happen?" Jet asked.

"I went into your guys backyard because I saw something. It turns out it was just Loyalty. I asked him what was going on and he soon fainted on me and when I look behind him there was a lot of small creators" Rainbow explained.

"That's it?" Jet said very calmly.

"Yeah why?"

"Loyalty was probably trying to do the sonic rainboom and fail at it a bunch of time, those creators you saw was probably him crashing into the ground" Jet answered.

"How are you so calm with your best friend is unconscious?" Twilight said.

"He been trying do that trick so many times, that I even lost count on how many he crashed. Do you remember Cosmic?"

"Wasn't it around one hundred."

"ONE HUNDRED TIMES?!" shouted the three mares.

"No I thought it was around one thousand."

"ONE THOUSAND TIME?!" shouted the three mares again.

"Can you please stop shouting your already hurting my ears" Jet complained.

"Sorry about that but he should be died if he crash into the ground that many time and you just let him crash that many times" Twilight said questioning their friendship towards Loyalty.

"He's might not be strong but his can sure take a hit" Cosmic said.

"Yeah he crash into things that is more harder then the ground, so he be fine. I honest think he drank so many of my health potions, he can't die because of it, but it's very unlikely" Jet said.

"So how does he do it?"

"I don't know" both of them said.

"Trust me all he need is a few minutes of rest and he been up and ready" Jet said.

"Ok then we been on our away than" Twilight said and soon leaves with Applejack and Rainbow Dash.

"Finally they're gone let's start moving things around" Jet said.

"Thought you never asked" Cosmic said and soon they moved almost everything around the house, leaving them died tired for the days end.

Author's Note:

This chapter to me is a little boring to be honest but the next one I'm hoping it will be a good chapter, I mean I know sure but yeah I just wanted to introduced everypony to the trio.