• Published 16th Apr 2012
  • 1,816 Views, 15 Comments

Hequestiran World Conference - Tiedye3000



Shortest story I've ever written, and it's about an anime.

  • ...
2
 15
 1,816

Hequestrian World Conference

Hequestrian World Conference, by SixColorRainbow.

This story was inspired by the television anime called Hetalia, which is a comedy series about the countries rises and falls, allies and enemies, and alliances and enemiances. This is the pony version of the well known opening scene to episode one, where all the countries are introduced and each stereotype explained. This isn't exactly how it went, I had to make sure of that, but these are the countries that speak in this scene: America, Britain, France, China, Japan, Spain, Russia, Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. They are all awesome countries and hilarious characters in the show, and I highly recommend you watch it.
That said, let's get to the scene!
But of course, the scene is all completed, and fitted to suit a pony fan as well as a Hetalia fan. The World Conference just needed to be ponified, no doubt, so if any of you were wishing to make one, too late, I made one first. Not to be a plothole about it, just saying. Gosh, I'm sounding like a total troll now. I should probably shut up and let you read the story, it took me a surprisingly large amount of time writing it. So... enjoy!
--------------------------------------------------------

"S'up, dudes!" The country known as Amareica greeted loudly. All the other countries sitting around the conference table stopped chatting with each other and looked up at the speaker. "I think the World Conference can began! Solving all of Equestria's problems by jabbering incoherently! Since none of you are as awesome as I am, I decided it would be me to call the conference to a sudden and unexpected beginning!"

All the other countries continued to gaze at Amareica. He was a light blue stallion, with a red, white and blue mane and an Amareican Flag for a cutie mark. He spoke unnecessarily loud and proudly, and ignored all questions.

"As you may have noticed, there are tons of questions around the other countries, but it's okay! I know what you're gonna ask! You're thinking, 'Amareica, why are you so great?' Well, the simple answer to that my friends is that when I was a little colt-"

"This is so off topic," an orange country named Brittleton commented, "No one ever asked that, nor will they ever even wonder it."

"You know what?" Amareica continued, "You're right! I think everyone already knows why I'm so awesome!"

"THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!" Brittleton shouted, rising from his seat.

"Please, you are behaving like unfed little fillies!" Chima threw in, "You are going on as if this all important or something!"

"To be quite frank, I think zey are very entartaining!" Prance commented, "Very cute! Like watching monkeys at de zoo!"

"YOU WOULD KNOW ABOUT MONKEYS, SINCE SO MUCH CRAP COMES FROM YOU!" Brittleton shot at Prance.

"You Prench sure do love hating on Amareica!" Amareica said in a carefree tone, "Why not just go back to making hot green chick statues for us like you used to?"

A large argument between these four countries arose, and they began to fight and feud. The other countries watched in confusion as they tussled around. A lazy country, Smane, leaned close to his partner, Crussia, and said, "Hey, why don't you say something, Crussia? They'll stop fighting if you go and step in!"

"What?" Crussia replied immediately. He was a dark, foreboding, and scary country, terrifying anypony he looked at for more than three seconds. "Why me? No thanks. I'd like to see if Lithumania gets into trouble and comes crawling back for help." He stared into the eyes of a young country, who immediately shrank away under the table to avoid eye contact. "Then Fillia will be next in line," Crussia continued, switching his gaze to a smaller country, who burst into tears as soon as Crussia looked at him."

"You're so tough, I bet you'll pick a fight with Maiti!" A country named Eqstonia commented sarcastically. Crussia began to inch closer to where Lithumania was sitting, but was blocked by Coltland, a defiant country who would always help out his allies.

"If you get any closer to Lithumania, I'll be forced to take offensive maneuvers!" He warned, standing in front of Crussia with a hoof out to stop him.

As all the countries continued to fight, some, including the lazy country of Grease, began to get bored and fall asleep. The other countries, however didn't let up their fighting.

"I think Prance can suck the next stallion he comes across!" Amareica stated loudly.

"I agree with Amareica," Japon said quietly, but loudly enough for Swattzerland to reply, "Pony up or I'll beat you with my peace price!"

Finally, after half an hour of constant, non-stop, incoherent jibberish, one big, mean country roared, "EVERYPONY SHUT UP!!!"

"Germaney!?" Prance and Brittleton exclaimed, Brittleton sporting a black eye and Prance covered in bruises.

"Ve've called zis meeting to sholve ze vorlds' problems, not to fight about our countries opinions!" Germaney ranted, "Und since I appear to be ze only von who ish shmart and sophisticated enough to run a meeting, ve vill follow MY rules from here un out! Every country gets a turn to speak, no interruptions, no unnecessary insults or comments, and absolutely NO GOING OVER ZE TIME LIMIT OF 8 MINUTES PER SPEECH! Break any of zis rules und you will be banished to the moon! Now, anypony who vants to go first and go now or later, but ve need to start vith somepony!"

A small hoof rose from the other side of the table. Germaney instantly pointed a hoof at his pier, and everypony looked at him.

"GERMANEY RECOGNIZES HIS FRIEND BRITTALY!" The Germane shouted.

Brittaly was a tiny country, but very fun to hang around. He was pink, and had the colors white, green, and red for a cutie mark. He stood up, smiled at all the other countries, cleared his throat, and at the top of his voice, he shouted, "PASTAAAAAAA!!!"

Comments ( 15 )

Huh.
You know, a crossover of this sort was probably inevitable eventually. But you know, as much as I love Hetalia and ponies alike, this really doesn't meld well. Sure, some of the puns were pretty funny ('Prance' absolutely killed me, just saying), but at the same time I can't help but feel that a different approach could have been taken to make this run a lot smoother. It doesn't help that you've essentially just taken the first segment of the first episode and just played around with the script.

If I were doing a crossover involving these two series; I would play it more as an HiE type of storyline, or the other way around. You could also use the human equivalents to the nation-tans themselves just to give yourself some more flexibility. It'd be kind of awkward if Italy, Germany and Japan were to waltz into Equestria, but I could see it working a little better with Feliciano, Ludwig and Kiku. Better yet, why not have Britain/Arthur go interact with ponies? It'd make the most logical sense considering that he already has canonical ties to mythical creatures, like the almighty flying mint bunny.

fc01.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2010/220/d/e/Flying_Mint_Bunny_and_England_by_boneville64.gif

You'd have to be walking a fine, fine line in order to make these two series sandwich together. It's hard, but if you take the effort... I could see some potential. You just have to put a good bit of effort into it.

461480 I could start a mini-series with your statement. I think I'll use it! Thanks for the advice!

FINALLY! An Hetalia crossover with FiM! I didn't have enough time to write it. Can't wait for more! :pinkiehappy:
BTW: How will Briton see mythical creatures?

Meow goes the moocow, @mobius of the moon:pinkiecrazy:.so if you think that if i can sing, you want me at the Gala to eat cake? Put up with the crap from the Moon so the sun can rise again, Chief!:pinkiegasp:(GASP) i just remember-ed, I left my house on fire!
:applejackunsure: that guy has plumb gone off his rocker!
:rainbowderp:And I thought Pinkie was crazy...
:fluttershyouch:Im scared.
:duck:Dear, it seems you need Psychiatric help.Please, let me call doctor Uris for you!

I LOVE YOU :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: You have made my life complete :scootangel:

Anyway this is a great idea, I can't believe I hadn't thought of this.:raritydespair:

461505

A pleasure to be of assistance~
media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzcm4c9BYW1r52h0y.gif


461593
Ooh, your question. As a total nerd I feel compelled to answer it for you. :pinkiecrazy:
Britain is known for being a hub of well-known folklore as well as classic literature, and Hetalia portrays that by having Arthur able to see unicorns and the like. It's playing off the stereotype that English people in general have over-active imaginations. You get the same effect with America being friends with Tony, considering that the U.S is well known for it's fascination with Area 51 and all that.

Nice. :twilightsmile: I enjoyed it very much.:rainbowlaugh:

461593

Finally my dream of reading this type of cross-over has come true :pinkiehappy:

Also instead of mythical creatures Briton will see humans instead :rainbowlaugh:

HETALIANS UNITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:yay::pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment