• Published 8th Dec 2016
  • 1,556 Views, 12 Comments

Giant Macintosh - ShrunkenBro



Discord is up to his old tricks again and unleashes a tiny creature named the Trouble Maker from a stone box attacking Ponyville and tormenting ponies as well as Twilight and her friends. All seems well when the Trouble Maker is accidentally swallowe

  • ...
1
 12
 1,556

Chapter 2. The Problem?


The Apple family had gone outside to see the brand new gigantic member of their family. Applebloom was staring with her mouth open and Granny Smith was shaking and her eyes were twitching. Big Macintosh had a nervous look on his face; he didn't want to scare his family with his new size. He was sitting down but tried to lower himself so he didn't look too scary.


"Big Mac, how did this happen?" AJ asked, Big Mac shrugged his shoulders.


"I don't know."


"Did you drink a potion?"


"Nope."


"Cast some kinda spell on ya?"


"Nope."


"Walk in Poison Joke?"


"Nope." Applejack put her hoof up to jaw she gave an irritated look.


"Alright, I'm gonna get Twilight. Maybe she can help us." Applejack ran as fast as she could to Ponyville. Applejack arrived with Twilight, Spike and rest of her friends to the Apples farm to see the giant Big Mac.


To his surprise, he didn't know his sister was bringing them too. He didn't like this, not one bit. It was like when he was caught with the Smartly Pants doll in the paper. Applejack walked over to the barn to see her brother trying to hide behind the barn.


"What’s wrong?" Big Mac peeked out from behind the barn.


"Y'all said you were just gonna bring Twilight here." he said in mad tone.

"Sorry Big Mac, I tried to get just Twilight here, but they wanted to come too. I tried to make them understand, but they wouldn't listen." Big Mac frowned. He didn't want everybody in Ponyville to see him as some kind of giant monster.


Big Macintosh sheepishly stepped out from behind the barn; this made all of Applejack's friends gasp and stare. Applejack hid her face under her hat, feeling embarrassed for her brother. Big Mac looked down at them, they all had the same surprised expression, but Fluttershy was looking at him with a look of pity.


"Oh you poor, poor thing how did this happen? " She spoke quietly.


“That’s what I’d like to know.” Applejack replied fixing her hat.


“Ooo~ Ooo~ Maybe he wanted to be a new monster in all those kaiju movies.” Pinkie Pie giggled and leaped happily. “I can see it now. Gigant-Macasurus vs. Legendary Ursa Major!”


“Pikine not help’en!” Applejack roared with her and Big Mac scowling at the pink mare.


“Sorry just trying to light the mood. Hehe~” She giggled. Big Mac only hoof palmed himself in the face and gave out a loud snort that blew Rainbow Dash a few feet away.


Big Mac sat down in front of Twilight, who had a book with her; she read a few of the pages.


"Maybe this will work." Twilight's horn glowed, a bright white and light purple a beam shot from her horn, hitting Big Macintosh surrounding his gigantic form in bright spear.


It did nothing; Big Macintosh was still the size of a house. "Uhh… hold on." Twilight flipped a few pages, she hit Big Mac with another spell but it did nothing but cover him in black ash.


“Eeyup.” He shook off the ash looking irritated. Applejack put a hoof to her face.


"Are any of these spells supposed to work?" Applejack asked sounding very irritated.


"I'm trying to use spells that will reverse other spells and curses, but those first didn't work. I could try all these spells, but maybe this isn't a curse or spell."


"Well what else could it be?" Big Mac asked.


"I don't know; it could be anything." she said. Big Mac sighed, dropping his head in a feeling of defeat. Twilight had tried a few more spells, some sticking Big Mac’s mane and tail up in shocking static, others made him turn a different coat of colors like green, yellow, bright brown with a dark brown mane and tail but none had no luck in finding out how to change Big Mac back to normal.


Twilight showed disappointment "I'm really sorry Big Mac."


"It's alright Miss Twilight." The giant walked to the side of the barn and sat down . Twilight promising she would try to find new spells to help Big Mac.


Rarity, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie left as well, wishing Big Mac luck getting back normal and Pinkie promising she would throw him a back to normal party. Applejack waved goodbye to her friends, she turned to see her brother looking depressed .She walked over to the front of his muzzle.


"Ya feel'n okay Big Mac?"


"Nope." he said in the lowest tone he had. Applejack sighed, she rubbed her head. Her mane fluttered from the small gusts of wind coming out from Big Mac's nostrils. AJ perked up and gave a smile, she hit Mac on the nose, surprising him and making him snort.


"Well Big Mac, just because you’re a little bigger, that doesn't mean you can't help me with apple bucking." Big Mac gave a small smile. He stood up, showing his new full height.


"Eeyup," Applejack and Applebloom got some buckets around a few trees.


"This should be easy fer ya now," Applebloom said with smile on her face. Big Mac walked into the acres, being careful not step on his sisters or the trees.


Both Applejack and Applebloom waited to see what Big Mac would do; he reached down and just gently tapped the tree with his hoof. All the apples fell off the branches and landed in the bucket. Big Mac smiled, feeling accomplished. Applejack joined him with the apple bucking. Big Macintosh had collected more apples from the trees than he ever had when he was a normal size stallion. AJ and Mac decided to take a break. Big Mac gently walked over the trees and watched his sister below him, making sure he didn't step on her by mistake.


He carefully stepped out from the acres; he turned his head to see his sister behind him, he smiled warmly reaching over picking Applejack up in his hoof and setting her down beside the barn house. Winona came out of the barn barking at Big Mac with Applebloom chasing after her.


“WINONA COM’ER!” Applebloom shouted.


The angered filly chased the dog, trying to catch her the dog ran around Big Mac's legs biting at his hooves with Applebloom behind.

Big Macintosh tried to walk away but Winona leapt up at his hooves, barking at him, and then Applebloom went under the other hoof. Big Mac avoided from stepping on his sister and Winona; he stepped left to avoid Applebloom. Winona went to Mac's back legs, then to his front again, and then she tried biting his left hoof.


“Applebloom stop fool’n around and grab her!” Applejack roared as Big Mac paused from spinning and was now behind her gigantic brother.


The red thundering giant stepped around avoiding the leaping dog and filly turning around in full circle making him dizzy as the dog leaped at his hoof again. He moved his leg back but didn't see the wagon under his hoof.


“Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!” The wagon was like a loose skate. Big Mac's back leg went back and forth; he tried to keep standing but lost his balance and fell backwards.


Applejack jumped in shock as Big Macintosh’s suddenly started falling backwards, and his enormous red rear was now casting a doubled lumped shadow around her, her eyes widen and her jaw dropped in shock she tried to run a different direction but it was closing in very fast. To her unfortunate luck,.. The only safe place was in Big Macintosh’s crack. She didn’t want to take the risk of being flatten.


"Please don't let this come back to haunt me." Applejack cringed as Big Macintosh’s flank lowered down. She was smothered in between the the cheeks, the red hill sized hindquarters turned her new view red. The pudgy cheeks pressed down on her then squished together by her brother's enormous, squishy but bulky butt.


~BOOM!~


The trees around barn shook, causing the apples to fall off all the branches. The vibration shook some parts of Ponyville, causing a few ponies to feel tremors. Granny Apple Smith went running out of the barn screaming, "Earthquake!" repeatedly as she ran out of barn. Big Macintosh eyes widen in shock.


"Oh no!" he carefully lifted his rump up and looked into the spot he landed in, his sister was gone. "OH NO! No no! AJ, where are you?" The worried stallion stood up, swinging his head back and forth, looking for his missing sister.


“Uhhh,... Just when I thought today couldn’t get worse.” Applejack managed to say with her face being squished between the gigantic red cheeks. Applejack tried to climb out only to be squished further between the two titanus cheeks holding her in place, she fought and pushed finally getting free,... only half way free only her left foreleg and head was now sticking out of the double cheeked prison.


The red titanic cheeks squeezed her tight, she pushed on the two pudgy cheeks trying to get free, but then stopped when everything started spinning around making Applejack stop and accept her prison.


"Uh oh." Was all she could think. Applejack was expecting the worst. She heard Big Mac calling her, while the whole world twisted in circles. She was beginning to turn green, now she was holding on to Big Mac's rear for dear life, hoping not to get flung all the way to Manehatten.


"Big Mac, STOOOOP!" She yelled, then the whole world paused.


"AJ?" The giant stallion asked, still looking.


"I'm right here big brother." Big Macintosh brought his rear up and lurked his head over to his rump to see his sister sticking between his cheeks. The stallion sighed, then chuckled a bit and turned redder than his normal red.


"Sorry sis." he said, trying not to laugh. Big Mac lowered his rear and had Granny Smith and Applebloom pull her from his rump.


Once Applejack was off Big Macintosh's rump, he looked over to see her rubbing her head. Big Mac scooped up his sister and brought her to his face. "AJ, I'm really really really really sorry about that." He said sounding guilty.


"It's okay Mac, was just an accident." Big Mac sighed, rubbing his head, still feeling pretty guilty.


The two siblings went back to do some apple bucking with Big Mac apologizing every ten minutes and Applejack telling him it was alright. They decided to take another break, but this time with Winona tied up by her dog house and Applejack riding on top of Mac's head. Applejack snuggled into Big Mac's mane, she watched the whole barn from above, she even saw a cloud go by.


"Like it up there sis? Big Mac asked.


"Eeyup," AJ replied. Big Macintosh carefully sat down by the barn; he looked over at his rump to make sure he didn't sit on anypony again. AJ slid down Big Mac's neck onto his back. Applejack was ready to call it a day; she wanted to go see Twilight to see if she found a cure for her brother.


~GROOOOWL!~


Applejack jumped from the sound of Big Mac's stomach growling. Big Mac had a dumbfounded look on his face, then he brought a hoof to his head.


"I feel sick." Big Mac's eyes suddenly widen and turned a bright lime green. Big Mac stomped up, almost knocking AJ off, but she grabbed on to the stallion's mane.


Big Macintosh ran into the apple acres leaving behind a gigantic hoof prints behind him as he scattered threw the stick sized trees. Big Mac grabbed an apple tree with his mouth then scarfed it down


"Big Mac! !What are doing?!" Despite her yelling and pounding on his head Big Mac ignored her. He grabbed two more trees, chewing them up and swallowing them down with a fearsome loud gulp! Applejack held on as Big Mac stomped over to the barn and took a large chomp out of it, leaving a huge bite mark in Family farm gulping it down and licking the wooden chips stuck to his lips and teeth and then turned his head towards Ponyville and stomped his way towards the town.


Granny Smith didn't notice the large bite mark in the living room; she was too busy rocking back and forth in her chair. She opened her squinted eyes and looked around "Did somepony open a window?"


To Be Continued.

Comments ( 5 )

As a fellow macro writer, this pleases me. Good on ya, man!

2018 now. Any chance for an update?

Login or register to comment