• Published 8th Jul 2015
  • 1,388 Views, 121 Comments

Doctor Whooves: When Universes Collide - Draconaquest



Omega has crossed Gaea with Earth, creating an unstable planet, and only the Doctor can stop it. But, this time, it will take two sets of elements of harmony, as well as a second Doctor.

  • ...
9
 121
 1,388

The Jaws of Death

The bombarding stopped. Rainbow Dash looked around the cave. "It it over?" She asked. A few minutes prior, they had changed all back to ponies.

"Perhaps." Princess Celestia said.

"Maybe someone should go out and look." Cadance suggested.

"I'm on it!" Rainbow shouted, and with great glee, flew out of the cave. She in the middle of Canterlot, and looked around. Nothing. There was nothing going on.

Then she saw a Dalek. She stormed toward it, and began hitting it over and over, but the Dalek didn't fight back. After about two solid minutes of hitting the machine over and over, she stopped, realizing the Dalek hadn't done anything. "Are you dead?" She asked the Dalek, which didn't reply.

She looked ahead of her, and saw several other Daleks. They seemed to have fallen, and they're eyes weren't glowing like normal. Rainbow smiled. "Not so tough now, are ya?" she asked them, and obviously got no reply.

Rainbow flew back to the caves. "Coast is clear," she told Celestia, "It's like all of them stopped."

"Perhaps our friends were able to stop them." Celestia guessed.


"We have to get onto the bridge!" The Equestrian Doctor said, as Sunset and Princess Twilight's ears, wings and tails faded away. "And, we have to hurry, or we might not make it in time. We'll take the TARDIS's. Sunset, we can keep a communication link open, and I can tell you how to fly it." Then the Doctor collapsed in pain, shrieking.

"Are you okay?" Twilight asked, kneeling.

"I'm going to regenerate soon, I can't hold it much longer." the Doctor explained, "We have to hurry, let's go!" The four ran off, Twilight helping the Doctor running.


"Omega, you know we've won, and you know what's going to happen next." the Doctor said, tossing his sword to the side. His suit was covered in ash and soot, along with Omega's.

"Oh, Doctor, cocky as ever." Omega said, pressing several buttons on the central console. The two had teleported back to Omega's TARDIS console room.

And, without warning, both Doctor's TARDIS's regenerated in the bridge, and both Twilight's and the Equestrian Doctor dropped out of one, Sunset from the other.

"Oh, look, the gang's all here." Omega said, "I'll bet you never saw this one coming!" Omega pulled a lever on the console, and something was launched toward the sun.

"What did you do?" The Doctor asked, stepping toward Omega, getting in his face.

"Watch and find out." Omega replied.

Everyone starred at the view screen on the wall, and watched as the item hit the sun, which began to shine brightly, then started to darken. "Trilithuim," Omega said, "A chemical that, if launched into a solar mass, will cause it to die. After a few minutes, the sun will explode into a supernova, destroying both Earth, and Gaea!"

"What have you done?!" The Doctor shouted.

"This was the backup plan." Omega said, "If my first plan failed, this would happen." Omega smiled.

Everyone stared at Omega, with both fear and dread. "EXTERMINATE!!!" And a laser bolt hit Omega in the back, causing him to topple down, lifeless.

The Doctor looked up, and saw Twilight standing there, holding a Dalek's weapon. "Nice Dalek impression." Princess Twilight complimented.

"I thought it was fitting." Twilight replied.

"Okay, we need to stop the sun from exploding!" The Doctor shouted, turning toward the console.

"We also need to return the planets to normal." The Equestrian Doctor said, limping toward the console.

"One problem at a time." The Doctor scoffed.

"What can we do?" Sunset asked.

"Well," the Doctor began, "and this is just a theory, if we send a TARDIS into the sun, the temporal energy should cause it to revert back to normal. But, like I said, that's just a theory."

"A time theory!" the Equestrian Doctor said cheerfully."

"Oh, shut up." The Doctor scoffed.

"But what will happen to the TARDIS?" Princess Twilight asked.

"Well, the temporal energy will seep out of it, causing the sun to revert, so it's power will basically be drained, and it will burn up inside the sun."

"So, whose TARDIS so we use?" Sunset asked.

"This one." the Equestrian Doctor explained, "We're sitting in a TARDIS right now, if we can send it into the sun, not only will it revert the sun back to normal, it will also put the planets back to normal!"

"How?" Twilight asked.

"Oh, that's brilliant!" The Doctor shouted, "The planets are being held in place by this TARDIS, if we destroy it, we'll snap the cable holding them together, returning them to normal!"

"Exactly!" The Equestrian Doctor said, then staggered in pain.

"You okay?" The Doctor asked.

"Shot by a Dalek." the Equestrian Doctor explained, "I'll regenerate soon, I'm holding the energy back for now."

"Oh, fun." the Doctor replied. "Alright, let's set this thing on a collision course!" The Doctor pressed several buttons on the console, and then a short-circuiting noise was heard. "No... No no no no no no no!!!"

"What is it?" Sunset asked.

"The storm drive..." the Doctor explained, "Without the storm drive activated, the engines don't work, we can't even dematerialize. We needed to deactivate it to get Omega's attention, and stop him, but we might have caused our own demise."

"Can't we just reactivate it?" Twilight asked.

"Take too long." the Equestrian Doctor replied.

"What does this mean?" Sunset asked.

"We still have to destroy this TARDIS." the Doctor said, "It'd just be smart to send it into the sun. But... one of our TARDIS's must tow this TARDIS into the sun. And... once we send it in there, there's very little chance it'd be able to get out in time."

"So... what do we do?" Princess Twilight asked.

They stood in silence for several seconds, before the Equestrian Doctor spoke, "You three will get into his TARDIS, and leave now."

"What?" the Doctor asked.

The Doctor's duplicate started pushing the other's toward the TARDIS's. "You four will leave, and I'll tow this TARDIS into the sun, and fix everything."

"But, you'll die." the Doctor said, stopping at his TARDIS.

"I'm dying anyway." the Equestrian Doctor replied, "So I won't get to the next one, oh well."

The Equestrian Doctor pushed his friends into the Doctor's TARDIS before walking into his own, and both TARDIS's dematerialized, and rematerialized outside of Omega's TARDIS.

The Doctor opened up a communication patch, and said to the Equestrian Doctor, "You probably won't survive this, you know that?"

"Of course I do," the Equestrian Doctor replied, "but, I knew my time was coming. It was going to happen soon, and there wasn't much I could do about it. And, there's something I wanted to say." His TARDIS maneuvered over to in front of Omega's TARDIS, and both began slowly moving toward the darkening sun.

"And what was that?" the Doctor asked.

"I didn't want to go," the Equestrian Doctor said, "But, after all this, I'm ready to. Thank you for making my last adventure a meaningful one. Thank you."

"You're very welcome." The Doctor replied.


The Equestrian Doctor took one final look around his TARDIS. After all, it was the last time he'd see it with these eyes. Possibly with any eyes. He stepped in front of the console, and gazed at the view monitor. He was roughly a minute from the sun.

He stepped around the console, and looked at the door. He gazed down at his hand in front of him. It was glowing, and energy was starting to seep from it quicker, and quicker.

He looked up, and faced the TARDIS wall, as if there was someone standing there. And, as the energy began to seep from his neck up, he chuckled, and muttered, "Allons-y...."

He inhaled sharply, and his arms and legs extended, as golden energy seeped out of them at a massive rate.

The TARDIS entered the sun, and it's windows exploded, and the interior caught fire in certain places. It shook violently, and part of the supportive structure fell apart, smashing onto the ground.

As the TARDIS roared and shook, and as the regeneration energy started to fade, the Doctor screamed.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The energy vanished, and the new Doctor stood there.

The TARDIS suffered a massive jolt, and the Doctor whirled around, and looked down. "Legs! I've still got legs!" His kissed his left leg. "Good!"

He felt his arms. "Oh, arms, hands! Ooh! Fingers, lots of fingers!" He grabbed his ears, "Ears: Yes. Eyes: Two. Nose? I've had worse... Chin!" -he felt his chin- "Blimey... hair!" He ran his hand through his hair, and felt the length of it. "I'm a girl! No!" -he grabbed his throat, and his voice got deeper- "No... I'm not a girl." He pulled his bangs down in front of his face, "Oh, and still not ginger!" He began tapping the side of his head. "But, I'm forgetting something important... I'm... I'm I'm I'm..." the TARDIS shook violently, and he grabbed onto the console, and laughed. "Ha! Exploding!"

The New Doctor maneuvered around to the console monitor, and stared at it. "Let's see.... the revert hasn't started yet, so..." He adjusted the scanner, "Ah! A black hole! Chances of survival, limited, but hey! What's life without risk?!" He maneuvered the TARDIS into the slightly forming black hole. "Ah! Ah ha ha!"

The TARDIS entered the black hole, and the Doctor shouted gleefully, "GERONIMOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!"


"It looks like a black hole is forming..." the Doctor said, "It'll be short lived... Oh, there it goes." The Doctor looked up, and sun emitted a solar flare, and it began to return to normal.

"And, Gaea and Earth..." the Doctor adjusted the scanner, and looked at the planet. "Girls, come here." The Doctor motioned the three girls to come over and look at the monitor.

On it, the planet looked to be vibrating. There was a bright flash of light, and Earth remained. "Let's see..." the Doctor pressed a few buttons. "And Gaea has returned to it's exact space-time coordinates!"

"He did it..." Sunset said.

"He did." Twilight replied.

The Doctor looked at his three companions. "It's okay. He died with success, and he died happy. We won't forget him."

"No, we won't." Princess Twilight confirmed, nodding.

"Now then, let's get you all home, then, huh?" the Doctor suggested.

"Oh, yes please." Twilight said.

"Thank you." Sunset said.

"Yeah, let's go home." Princess Twilight said.

"Alright." the Doctor said, nodding. "Home it is." The Doctor smiled, and pulled a lever at the console, and the TARDIS began shaking and wheezing.