• Published 8th Jul 2015
  • 1,393 Views, 121 Comments

Doctor Whooves: When Universes Collide - Draconaquest



Omega has crossed Gaea with Earth, creating an unstable planet, and only the Doctor can stop it. But, this time, it will take two sets of elements of harmony, as well as a second Doctor.

  • ...
9
 121
 1,393

Stormed at with shot and shell...

The pair collapsed in the middle of Canterlot, falling onto the hard ground. The Doctor clutched his sword as his hearing and sight slowly returned to him. The Daleks were still bombarding the city, though none of the inhabitants were still there. They must've gone down into the catacombs.

"Welcome back to Canterlot, Doctor." Omega said, standing up, sword at the ready. "You know, I kinda like it better this way."

"Omega, you can stop this." The Doctor said, "You can stop what you're doing."

"Oh, blah blah blah!" Omega mocked, his hand making mouth movements, "Sorry, Doctor! That's not gonna happen!"

"Look around you!" The Doctor shouted, "All this destruction, all this death! Do you think this will end?! Because it won't! The universe is always in danger! And, you're trying to take down on of the few planets that still has hope!"

"Doctor, has it every occurred to you that I don't like the universe?" Omega asked, "It's boring. It could use a flare of excitement?"

The Doctor's eyes widened. "You call this excitement?"

"Well, of course," Omega said, "Admit it, Doctor. Your heart is racing, your mind is telling you what you should do. Come now, give in to all those dark thoughts. Raise your sword, and attack me with all of your hatred."

The Doctor was breathing heavily, as his dark thoughts were brought to the surface. "Why?" He managed to say.

"Because," Omega explained, "I want you to realize, we're not as different as you think. We're very similar, you and I. We both believe in justice, just different variants, we both wear tight suits, and we both have dark thoughts. The only difference is I embrace them."

The Doctor smiled. "Exactly. That's where you and I differ. I know that the universe is better, and that darkness isn't the end of the world. I know that there is a better way! And, I save the universe, rather than let it burn!"

"Says the person who destroyed Gallifrey, and killed all the Time-Lords." Omega snapped, hitting the Doctor right where it hurts. "So, come now. Let's finish this."

He raised his sword, just as the Doctor raised his own, and their weapons clanged together as the battle raged around them.


"Aim for the eye stalk!" the Equestrian Doctor shouted as he fiddles with the console. Princess Twilight flew up, and shot a beam of magic from her hands right into the Scorpius's eye.

It hit the Dalek square in the eye, and it began shouting, "MY VISION IS IMPAIRED!!! ACTIVATING SECONDARY VISUAL SENSORS!!!" On the lower half of Scorpius, the orbs began to open, revealing shining blue light, which looked similar to the Dalek's primary eye. "SECONDARY VISUAL SENSORS ENABLED!!!"

"Well, that's a first." the Doctor mumbled.

"How do we take down all of those?!" Princess Twilight shouted, creating a forcefield around herself, while Sunset did similar on the ground.

"The eye stalk is still the weak point!" Twilight shouted, pressing several buttons on her laptop.

"Wait, when did you get your computer?" Sunset asked.

"No time to explain," Twilight snapped, "But if you can create a blast powerful enough to destroy the eye stalk, you'll have a clear shot to the Dalek interior!"

"And how do we create a blast that strong?!" Princess Twilight shouted back.

"You're the magic expert, not me!" Twilight snapped back.

"I got it!" Sunset shouted, catching the two Twilight's attentions. "A trick I learned from an old film: Cross the streams!"

"What?" Princess Twilight asked, flatly.

"It we cross out magic streams, we should be able to create a blast powerful enough to shatter the eye stalk!"

"That's crazy!" Princess Twilight shouted.

"We don't have any other options!" Twilight shouted back.

Princess Twilight glances back and forth between the two, and then at the Doctor, who nodded.

"Okay, let's do it!" Princess Twilight said, as Sunset levitated up to her side. The two nodded at each other, and both fired a magical beam right into Scorpius's eye stalk.


The Doctor stumbled backward, but quickly regained his composure, waiting for Omega to strike again. Their battle had led to the Canterlot throne room, and they were still locked in combat.

Omega swung at the Doctor's legs, as the Doctor jumped backward, and defected the shot. The Doctor aimed for Omega's left shoulder, but Omega saw it coming, and whacked his sword against the Doctor's, who withdrew his sword.

The Doctor ran up onto the primary throne and moved into a defensive position. Omega ran up to the Doctor, sword in hand ready to strike, but the Doctor flipped himself over the arm of the throne, as Omega smacked into it, and the Doctor grinned momentarily, but Omega regained his composure. The Doctor ran off, Omega in pursuit.


Scorpius's eye stalk shattered, and pieces scattered about the room. "CRITICAL DAMAGE DETECTED!!! ACTIVATING ALTERNATE WEAPON SYSTEMS!!!" The giant Dalek had even more blasters eject from it's body. "MAXIMUM EXTERMINATION!!!

Scorpius fired shots at random, hitting nothing in particular, and it kept adjusting it's aim. Sunset and Princess Twilight each created a force field to protect them, Twilight ducked behind a console, but the Equestrian Doctor was still out in the open working on the console.

"Doctor, look out!" Twilight shouted, and the Doctor had just enough time to look up, before a laser bolt hit him square in the chest, sending him flying backwards and hitting a wall.

The three shouted in fear, but the Doctor was still moving. "Twilight, help him!" Sunset shouted, as her friend moved over towards their fallen friend. "We're taking this Dalek down now."