• Published 4th Jan 2015
  • 1,866 Views, 17 Comments

Doctor Whooves: The Adventure Continues - Draconaquest



The Doctor is back, and he must stop a Zygon disease from killing everyone on Earth. With Twilight Sparkle, and Sunset Shimmer at his side, the Doctor has just thiry-six hours before the disease kills him, and everyone on the planet.

  • ...
4
 17
 1,866

The Crying, The Crime, and the High School

The TARDIS stopped shaking. Twilight opened her eyes. The TARDIS was the same, but she didn't feel the same. But, she had felt this feeling before. She saw a hand stick out in front of her. The hand belonged to a man in a brown pinstripe suit, a light blue shirt, a brown tie, and a long brown trench coat. His hair was sticking up and he had a huge grin on his face. Twilight realized it was The Doctor.

She took his hand, and he helped her stand up. "Easy now," The Doctor said. "It will take a while to get used to new legs."

Twilight cocked her head to the side. "No it won't." She said.

The Doctor had a confused look on his face. "What do you mean?"

"I've been like this before." Twilight replied.

"Hm." The Doctor mumbled. "Well then, maybe you'll recognize this place then." The Doctor walked over to the door and open it. Twilight walked through and entered the bright sunlight. She was looking straight at a mirror.

"It's just a mirror." She said. The Doctor walked out, and shut the door behind him.

"Oh right, sorry." The Doctor said. "Look behind the TARDIS."

Twilight turned around and saw Canterlot High, looking like it always did. "I've been here twice before."

"I thought so." The Doctor said, walking up behind Twilight. "Wait, that's not right." He walked over to the school. Twilight realized that several cars with flashing lights were parked in front of Canterlot High. She hurried to catch up to The Doctor.

The Doctor walked past the police officers holding up a leather flap with a piece of paper on it and said, "John Smith, detective, and this is my assistant Twilight Sparkle. What's going on?"

The officer replied, "Well sir there's been a murder."

"A murder?" Twilight asked.

"That's right ma'am." The officer replied.

"What kind of murder?" The Doctor asked. "Where is the body?"

The officer shifted his footing. "It's inside, sir." The officer replied. The Doctor turned around and walked toward the school. "But, I will tell you, we already have a detective on sight."

The Doctor turned around. "Really, who?"


Sunset Shimmer knelt down to look at the evidence. The body was a pale green, with severe scratch marks on the neck. His forehead had streaks of blood on it. But other than that, he looked fine.

"So, what do you think Ms. Shimmer?" Officer Fox asked.

Sunset stood up shrugging her shoulders. "I'm sorry, but I've only been taking a medical class for the past few weeks, I don't know what to make of the body." She said, scratching the back of her head. "Although, I can tell you that nothing like this have ever been recorded before, at least not to my knowledge."

Fox raised an eyebrow. "Not to your knowledge?" He asked.

"Like I said, I've only been studying medicine for a few weeks, so I don't know much." Sunset confessed.

"Ms. Shimmer, you are the only medical student in this school, do I need to call a doctor?" Fox asked, raising his voice.

Before Sunset could respond, a voice from down the hallway said, "The Doctor is already here." A tall thin man in a pinstripe suit and trench coat was walking toward them. He turned to Sunset. "Hello, I'm The Doctor." He said. "I understand you're a medical student?"

"Yes, but..."

"Great, I could use your help." The Doctor looked to his left, and pointed his thumb at the police officer. "Twilight, could you make sure he doesn't get in the way?"

Sunset looked to her right and saw Twilight walking up. "Twilight?"

"Sunset Shimmer?" Twilight asked gleefully. "It is you?" The two hugged each other and began to ask questions.

Twilight went first. "How've you been?"

"You already know that, I write you every week."

"Yeah, but it's better to ask you in person."

"I've been doing fine. People are beginning to like me more."

"How is everyone else doing?"

"They're doing great. We've all been getting along well. Our band will even go to some other schools and perform."

"That sounds like fun. Where are they?"

"School was called off due to the murder. All of the students wet home. With me being the only member who is taking a medical class, I was asked to see what I could figure out."

The Doctor interrupted the conversation. "Could someone help me please?"

Sunset turned to The Doctor. "Oh yeah, sorry." She walked over to The Doctor.

"Don't be, you were just catching up with a friend." He replied. "I know what that's like. Can you grab his legs?"

"Sure." Sunset said. She picked up his legs, while The Doctor grabbed his shoulders and carried the body into the lunch room.

They set down the body. The Doctor threw his coat aside and put on his glasses. He pulled out his sonic screwdriver and scanned the body. "It's a poison." The Doctor said.

"What do you mean?" Twilight asked.

"I've seen this before." The Doctor said.

"When?" Twilight asked.

"Not for an age." The Doctor explained. "And, I actually wasn't there to see it. Sunset, do you have a computer?"

"Yes, why?" Sunset asked.

"Look up U.N.I.T." The Doctor said.

"I can't."

"Why not?"

"No internet access." Sunset said. "Not with school internet, anyway. I need unblocked internet source."

The Doctor thought for a minute. "Is there a cafe around here?"

"There's a Burger King down the street." Sunset said.

"Great." The Doctor said. "We can get some lunch, as well and information."

"But, what do we do with the body?" Twilight asked.

"Give it to the police, I suppose." The Doctor said. "There's nothing to be done. He's dead, and he can't be brought back."

The three left the building and gave the body to the police. "Just one question: What was the boy's name?" The Doctor asked.

"William Chesterton." Officer Fox replied.

"Chesterton..." The Doctor recognized that name. "What are his parents names?"

"Ian and Barbara." Fox said.

"Are they still alive?" The Doctor asked.

"Yes sir, they live at Cambridge." Fox said.

"Wow...thank you, Mr. Fox. " The Doctor said and walked away.

"You acted like you knew them." Twilight said, as she, Sunset, and the Doctor walked down the street.

"I did." The Doctor explained. "Ian and Barbara Chesterton were some of the first companions that I ever traveled with. Though I didn't know that they were married."

"Really?" Sunset asked. "You know, you haven't exactly explained who you are yet."

"Trust me, you wouldn't believe me." The Doctor replied.

"I'm from Equestria too." Sunset said.

"What?" The Doctor asked.

"I'm from Equestria." Sunset explained. "I left several years ago. I was a student to Princess Celestia, just like Twilight, but I had different motives. I just wanted power, and when it wasn't given to me, I fled to this world. I ended up practically ruling the school. A few months ago, I went back to Equestria, and stole Twilight's crown. Twilight followed me here, and when I put on the crown, I turned into a raging she-demon. Using the Elements of Harmony, I was defeated, and underwent a complete personality change. I swear to you, I'm completely different."

"You even help defeat the Sirens last time I was here." Twilight supported.

"If you say so." The Doctor said. "I suppose I should tell you who I am."

"It would be preferred." Sunset said.

"I'm the Doctor. I'm a Time-Lord from the planet Gallifrey in the Constellation of Kasterborus. I am nine hundred and five years old. I stole a Time-Machine from my people and have never returned."

"I don't know which one of us has a weirder back story." Sunset said.

"Probably me." The Doctor said.