• Published 4th Jan 2015
  • 1,862 Views, 17 Comments

Doctor Whooves: The Adventure Continues - Draconaquest



The Doctor is back, and he must stop a Zygon disease from killing everyone on Earth. With Twilight Sparkle, and Sunset Shimmer at his side, the Doctor has just thiry-six hours before the disease kills him, and everyone on the planet.

  • ...
4
 17
 1,862

A Reunion

"Well, you've certainly been busy." The Doctor said, sitting in a chair next to Applejack's throne in Twilight's castle. "How long has it been since you last saw me?"

"It's been about four months." Twilight replied.

"And, in that time, you've become an alicorn princess?" The Doctor asked.

"I actually became a princess on the day you last saw me." Twilight said.

"Wow." The Doctor replied. "Who knew things happen so close to each other?"

"It certainly amazing." Twilight said.

The Doctor looked around the throne room. "So, when did you get a castle?" He asked.

Twilight sighed. She had a look of sorrow in her eyes. "Um... a couple weeks ago a centaur named Tirek tried to steal all of the magic in Equestria." Twilight explained. "I absorbed all alicorn magic to try and save it. What ended up happening was sad, beyond belief. Upon encountering Tirek, he destroyed the library and absorbed my magic. Using a chest we found, we defeated Tirek. The chest then soared into the air, into the ground and then created the castle."

"That's quite a story." The Doctor said. "Also, I'm sorry."

"Oh, it's fine," Twilight replied. "After all, all good things must come to an end. And when we loose something, something great always guaranties to come in it's place."

"That is very true." The Doctor agreed.

"So, where's Rose?" Twilight asked.

The Doctor's grin sank into a frown. "She's...uh...gone." He said.

"What do you mean?" Twilight asked.

"She's in another universe, with a copy of me." The Doctor replied.

"Is she happy?" Twilight asked.

"I would hope so." The Doctor said. "Anyway!" The Doctor hoped to his hooves. "Come on, your majesty, up, up, up!"

"Why?" Twilight asked, standing up. "Where are we going?"

"Just follow me!" The Doctor said and ran to the TARDIS. He unlocked the door, and ran in. Twilight walked in and saw The Doctor fiddling with the controls. Twilight was happy to see the TARDIS again, especially in this condition. The last time she saw the TARDIS interior, it was practically destroyed.

"So where are we going?" Twilight asked.

The Doctor turned toward her and flashed a grin. "Well, you've seen my world, so I figured I'd show you mine." He pressed a couple more buttons and when pulling a lever he shouted, "Allons-y!" and the TARDIS began to rock back and forth, as it entered the time vortex.