• Published 4th Jan 2015
  • 1,873 Views, 17 Comments

Doctor Whooves: The Adventure Continues - Draconaquest



The Doctor is back, and he must stop a Zygon disease from killing everyone on Earth. With Twilight Sparkle, and Sunset Shimmer at his side, the Doctor has just thiry-six hours before the disease kills him, and everyone on the planet.

  • ...
4
 17
 1,873

On a Warm Summer's day...

Summer in Equestria is always beautiful. The birds chirp in their nests, and soar through the sky to greet the morning. Pegasi wake up and control the weather, eliminating the clouds and making the sky blue. On a rare occasion, a storm must be created, to help water the crops for Earth ponies. This was one of those rare occasions.

"Why are we making a storm again?" Rain Drops asked her boss, Rainbow Dash.

"Applejack has ran out of water, and needs more." Rainbow Dash replied. She placed another cloud onto the large storm cloud. "After all, no water means no apples. And, no apples means no cider. I don't know about you Rain Drops, but I can't wait for cider season."

"That's not for two more months ma'am." Rain Drops relied.

"I know, but I still can't wait for it." Rainbow said. She looked at the amount of clouds she had piled up. "That she should be enough. I'll give Twilight the all clear." Rainbow flew to around the large cloud.

"Are you sure it's a good idea to have Princess Twilight control the weather?" Rain Drops asked. "She's the princess of friendship, not the princess of weather."

"Twilight said she wanted to help in anyway she could." Rainbow explained. "I figured it be a good idea to have her control the weather for a bit. Also, I can't wait to see the look on her face when she fails."

Rain Drops still had a concerned look on her face. "If you say so ma'am."

Rainbow Dash looked around the could, and saw Twilight. Rainbow waved her hoof, giving Twilight the all clear.

Twilight glanced at the cloud, then back at Rainbow. "How do make it rain again?!" She shouted.

"Just kick the cloud with you're back legs!" Rainbow shouted back.

Twilight still looked nervous. She flew up to the cloud and turn around. She gulped, and kicked the cloud. Rain started pouring from it. However at the same time the rain started, Twilight's wings closed. She fell to the ground with a large splat!

Rainbow landed next to her. "You really need to work on your flying." She held out her hoof. Twilight took it and stood up. "Don't worry Twilight, I'm free tomorrow. I'll meet you at my home at twelve o' clock for a flying lesson."

"Thanks Rainbow." Twilight said. She looked at the pouring cloud. "So how'd I do?"

"Not bad for a newbie." Rainbow said. "But, you need to learn to control your wings better. When you kick a cloud, you need ot keep your wings flapping, otherwise you'll fall."

"Yeah..." Twilight chuckled. Then, she heard something. A groaning, screeching sound. A sound that she had not in a long time.

"Is that what I think it is?" Rainbow asked.

"I think so." Twilight said excitedly. She extended her wings, and quickly took off, and flew toward her castle as fast as possible. She was so excited, she could barely contain it.

She barged through the doors of her castle. What she saw brought joy to her heart. A tall blue box with the words Police Public Call Box engraved in light. The light stopped flashing, and the sound ceased. The doors opened and a pony stepped out. Twilight recognized him instantly.

The Doctor stared at Twilight, with a huge grin on his face. "See, told you I'd come back"