• Published 29th Jun 2014
  • 7,505 Views, 233 Comments

Party for one, Party for all - darkmage1997



Pinkie finds an abandoned human orphan girl, and a runaway princess while on her way to meet her friends at the swimming hole.

  • ...
23
 233
 7,505

Chapter 6: Melody of a family and the luck of a new beginning (Edited)

After a tearful goodbye to her friends from the orphanage, Melody then looked up and smiled happily at her mommy. "Don't you worry my sweet cupcake princess, like Shade and Twilight said, your friends will always be with you, if you keep them in your heart," Pinkie said with a tearful smile of her own.

"I know mommy, and I also know that they'll stay in my heart, where friends can never leave," Melody said before making the worlds cutest yawn which was mimicked by Clover. Everyone who heard that d'awwed at how cute it was.

"Looks like somepony is a little sleepy heads!" Pinkie said picking up her sweet daughters. "Well, everypony, I'm going to go tuck Melody and Clover into bed," she said giving a yawn herself.

"Well, sweeties, it was nice to meet you, and remember, you're always welcome to come and visit us on our rock farm," Clyde said before yawning herself.

"I have to go back to my rock expedition, so I'll see you all later," Maud said slowly walking out the room.

"Ok, I love you all my aunties and uncles and grandma and grandpa!" Melody said to the others. They were all confused as to who she was calling uncles, but then Spike and Discord realized what she meant, and had tears of happiness flooding their eyes. Twilight noticed the tears in Spike and Discords eyes and the she knew what she meant.

"And would that make me and Pinkie's other friends and the Princesses you aunties?" Twilight asked with tears already stinging her eyes.

"YEP! I want you all as my family!" Melody said cutely with Clover nodding in agreement. The friends all d'awwed at her sweetness and also shed a few tears themselves.

"Ok, my sweet little nieces, would you like for me to wash your dresses?" Rarity asked her now new niece,

"Yes auntie Rarity, that would be nice! Can we go change into my pajamas?" Melody asked with her adorable twinkle in her eyes which was mimicked by Clover.

"Ok, I shall wait outside for you darlings," Rarity said with joy filled tears rolling down her cheek. Melody and Clover nodded, and grabbed their pajamas, and went into the bathroom to change.

"Oh Melody and Clover! Before me and Luna take our leave, we would just like to officially welcome you to Equestria," Celestia said with Luna trotting next to her. When they got close to Melody, the tapped her shoulders with their horns.

"Thank you auntie Celestia and Auntie Luna, we love you!" Melody said with the cutest smile in the history of cute smiles.

Without warning, Luna scooped up Melody in a big and tender hug, "Aww, we love you too!" she said with a squee.

"Hey, I want to hug her too!" Celestia said playfully glaring at her sister, which Luna responded by sticking her tongue at her.

"AUNTIE CELESTIA!" Melody and CLover said reaching her arms out trying to hug her. Celestia just scooted closer to make it easy on the child.

"Remember that we will always love you to no end," Celestia said, hugging her new niece with so much love.

"And I love you both too!" Melody said with her adorable smile.

"Well, ah best get goin' back to sweet apple acres, so Ah'll see y'all tomorrow," Applejack said with a yawn.

"Yeah, I better get back home too, I'll see you guys tomorrow," Rainbow Dash said before flying out the room.

"I guess I better go home to, if that's ok?" Fluttershy asked with a blush.

"Come on Spike we need to go, it's past your bedtime," Twilight said to the young drake.

"Ok, I want my bed," Spike said before passing out.

"Oh, Spike," Twilight said with a giggle, before placing him on her back. "Goodnight Melody and Clover, and have the happiest dreams possible," Twilight said to her niece with a tender smile.

"I will auntie Twilight, we love you!" Melody and Clover said with a smile that would melt any heart. Twilight was tearing up with unrivaled joy.

"AWW! I love you too pumpkin!" she said with a squee.

"Ok, we better go and get our pajamas on!" Melody said to Clover, who nodded before walking to the bathroom to change.

"Here Rarity, these are the dresses that Melody was wearing when I first found them," Pinkie said, giving her unicorn friend the sapphire blue dress.

"Thank you darling, I shall have them washed, and back to you by tomorrow, along with some new dresses." Rarity said with a giggle.

"While you all wait for Melody and Clover, I go ahead and install that computer that Shade gave us," Discord said before teleporting away to get to work.

"Ok auntie Rarity, here is our party dress," Melody said coming out of the bathroom with Clover.

"Thank You sweetheart, I will have them back to you by tomorrow," Rarity said before putting the dresses in her saddlebags and trotting back to her boutique.

"Ok sweeties, let's get you to bed," Pinkie said looking at her daughters who were getting very sleepy.

"Ok Mommy, I love you!" Melody said with an adorable yawn.

"I love you mommy!" Clover said before laying her head on the pillow.

"Mommy loves you too sweeties, and I always will!" Pinkie said before passing out in her bed.

Author's Note:

This is the end of the adoption saga, but the friend and romance saga is only just beginning, next time!